Turning to Stone (Heart of St...

By tessalovatt

[18+] Teddy and Sophia share a complicated past, so when Sophia is offered the opportunity of a lifetime to w... More

READER INFO
Chapter 1: Interrogation
Chapter 2: Confession
Chapter 3: Friendship
Chapter 4: Senses
Chapter 5: Impersonation
Chapter 6: Drunk
Chapter 7: Ego
Chapter 8: Anger
Chapter 9: Protection
Chapter 10: Flowers
Chapter 11: Robot
Chapter 12: Workaholic
Chapter 13: Cocktails
Chapter 14: Flirty
Chapter 15: Feelings
Chapter 16: History
Chapter 17: Blindsided
Chapter 18: Distance
Chapter 19: Recognition
Chapter 20: Confidence
Chapter 21: Emotion
Chapter 22: Afterparty
Chapter 23: Reality
Chapter 24: Compromise
Chapter 25: Dinner
Chapter 27: Kneeling
Chapter 28: Intimacy
Chapter 29: Pain
Chapter 30: Chat
Chapter 31: Practice
Chapter 32: Messages
Chapter 33: Insecurities
Chapter 34: Party, Pt 1
Chapter 35: Party, Pt 2
Chapter 36: Party, Pt 3
Chapter 37: Party, Pt 4
Chapter 38: Bonding
Chapter 39: Loss
Chapter 40: Autograph
Chapter 41: Date
Epilogue: Paradise
BOOK 3

Chapter 26: Rules

3K 154 52
By tessalovatt

Chapter 26: Rules

During the car journey home, I struggled to sit still, unable to think about anything but how I was minutes away from having Ed back inside me. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, ran my palms down my bare thighs, clenched my fists at my sides—all while Ed's eyes skated down my body with an infuriating amount of amusement that only tightened the coil of tension inside me.

"I have one rule." I leaned forwards to slide up the partition, offering us privacy.

Ed looked like he wanted to comment on the action, but then he cleared his throat and flicked his wrist to signal for me to go on.

"No kissing." I kept my eyes forward to avoid capturing his reaction.

"Sounds familiar." He seemed amused rather than offended.

Of course he wasn't offended. He was no idiot. He knew exactly why I wanted that rule in place.

"You shouldn't have any trouble following it, then," I quipped.

In my peripheral vision, I saw him shift closer. Heat from his body singed my arms as he leaned into me, his soft tie brushing my shoulder. And when his damp lips found my ear, teeth grazing my skin, I shuddered.

"Thinking about being inside your tight pussy again has got me so fucking hard."

A needy sigh spilled from my lips. Liquid slickened the throbbing space between my thighs, and I clenched my legs together, desperate for friction.

"Speaking of Madrid," I began. The segue was weak even by my standards. "You still owe me an orgasm in the back of your car."

A rough breath of laughter fanned my throat. "Beg me for it, and I might indulge you."

I huffed and slung one leg over the other to suppress the ache. "Fuck you."

"That doesn't sound much like begging." But his hand curled around my knee and tugged until my legs fell apart and my heeled foot hit the carpeted footwell again. "Fortunately for you, I'm a man of my word."

He traced a lazy path with his fingertips, starting at my kneecap and following an invisible line along my inner thigh, slow and light. When his touch disappeared beneath the hem of my dress and continued upwards, I held my breath. Inside the car was so silent that I was convinced he'd be able to hear how hard my heart thumped in my chest. Reaching the top of my thighs, he pressed against the damp patch of fabric between my legs.

"So you were lying." The disapproving tone sent a delicious chill up my spine.

His fingertips hooked under the seam of my underwear and edged the lace aside. He groaned as his thumb slipped through my soaking folds.

"But you're drenched, so I'll forgive you."

One thick finger plunged inside me without warning, and his other hand clapped over my mouth to stifle my gasp. My body arched away from the seat as I threw my head back and closed my eyes, the instant pleasure intense and exhilarating.

He dragged his finger out, then pushed a second one inside too, harder, deeper. I whimpered against his palm and strained against my seatbelt.

"Has thinking about fucking me got you this wet?" Ed whispered the words in my ear as he curled his fingers, the pad of his thumb rubbing against my clit.

While his hand muffled my moans, I teetered between nerves and arousal at the prospect of having an orgasm so close to our fellow passengers, and once the thought had registered, I struggled to dislodge it.

I clutched his forearm and pulled his hand free from my mouth. He let it fall away without resistance, and his fingers paused, still buried deep inside me.

"Will they be able to hear me?" I tipped my chin towards the front of the car.

"No," he said instantly, voice serious. "Not unless you want them to."

I assumed the follow-up comment was a joke, but either way it was reassurance enough. I lifted his palm back up to my mouth and relaxed as he applied the lightest of pressure to keep it there.

His fingers resumed, pumping in and out of me with brutal precision, hitting the same sensitive spot inside me over and over again, like a familiar dance that we'd never stopped rehearsing. I rocked my hips into his hand, desperate for more friction, for a release from the torture I'd endured over dinner.

When his thumb kicked up the pace against my clit, massaging without mercy, it tipped me over the edge. Yet even as I clenched around his fingers, he didn't stop, ensuring he coaxed out every last drop of pleasure. The intensity of the prolonged orgasm overpowered my attempts to stay silent. I cried into the palm of his hand, my body convulsing and begging for more.

Ed slowly withdrew his fingers and lowered the hand resting against my mouth. I opened my eyes and tried to control my breathless pants, but a glance across at him nearly had me coming again when he slipped his wet fingers past his lips, his dark eyes not leaving mine until they closed in ecstasy.

"Fuck, you taste even better than I remembered."

My stomach clenched. "Been thinking about me, have you?"

"Certain parts of you." His mouth twitched as he repeated the same line I'd used on him that afternoon in the bath.

Just as I reached for his belt, the car jolted to a halt, dragging my attention back to our surroundings to see we'd pulled up inside the alley. Ed chuckled and swung his hand towards his door handle. I took a little longer to smooth down my dress and steady my breathing.

During the lift ride, he stood behind me, close enough that I could feel the heat of his solid chest against my bare shoulders, the silk of his tie caressing the base of my neck. With the security team in front of us, I reached back to cup his erection and squeezed the hard length straining shamelessly against the tailored fabric.

His head nuzzled in my hair, breath hot in my ear as I rubbed my palm up and down. He'd claimed exhibitionism wasn't his thing, but clearly he still got off on a mild form of it.

The lift dinged to signal its arrival on the main floor, and I reluctantly pulled my hand away.

"See you guys tomorrow," Ed said to Security, his voice impressively calm.

It was a subtle way of telling them that I'd be going up to his suite. They simply nodded in response and stepped out of the metal box.

As the doors shut again, I waited for Ed to pin me up against the railing or push me down to my knees. My ears listened out for the first dark command. My skin prickled in anticipation of his touch. Instead, though, he strolled away to stand on the far side of the lift.

"Now that I've taken the edge off," he said, slipping his hands into his pockets, "are you still sure about this?"

My gaze drifted down to the thick bulge in his trousers. Sure? I'd never been surer of anything.

"I'm sure," I said.

The lift bobbed to a stop, the doors parted, and I followed him out onto the penthouse landing.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Too fast for me to react, he spun around, his hand closing around my shoulder to shove me hard against the wall. Air rushed from my lungs as heat flooded between my thighs again.

"I'm sure." His dark eyes traced my face, as if looking for a clue that I might change my mind. "Repeat the safe words."

"Red for stop. Yellow for slow down."

The concern amidst the darkness was endearing, and maybe that explained why I found myself looping a hand behind his neck to ease his mouth down to mine, my brain completing a full one-eighty. I wasn't willing to sacrifice any part of this night together.

"What about the rules?" His husky words vibrated against my lips.

His integrity—choosing to remind me that I'd previously not wanted to do this instead of just going along with it—only made me crave him more.

"Fuck the rules," I replied, nipping his bottom lip gently. "I'm the only person in the world who can kiss Teddy Stone. That's every girl's dream, right?"

A deep, dangerous chuckle rumbled from his chest. His hand left my shoulder to curl his fingers around the base of my throat, light enough that it didn't restrict my breathing but still firm enough to feel the pressure he could apply if he wanted.

"Take that back," he demanded with a raised eyebrow.

The unamused stare, like he'd love nothing more than to show me how much he resented that comment, thrilled me to my core.

"Make me." I leaned forward to ghost my lips across his again, and his fingers tightened around my throat, easing me back against the wall. I swallowed under his palm, and his eyes flashed with hunger.

Then his mouth landed on mine, his lips fierce as they parted my own so his tongue could plunge inside, soft and warm yet aggressive and demanding. His fingers gently tensed around my throat, holding me in place to take the savagery, and despite my best efforts to keep up with his pace, I eventually surrendered to his pure masculine power and dominance.

In a lust-filled haze, I briefly wondered if this was all for my benefit since I'd initially said no to kissing. I'd asked him for rough within my comprehensive list, but he'd never kissed me with such ferocity before, as if he wanted to ensure I couldn't draw an ounce of affection from it.

Whatever his strategy, the kiss turned my blood to molten lava, bubbling beneath the surface, as if my body had forgotten I'd come only minutes earlier and craved an outlet to erupt.

Then, with an infuriating degree of nonchalance, Ed tore his mouth away from mine and applied one steady finger to the entry scanner, not even looking in my direction as I trembled with desire against the opposite wall.

The door clicked and he planted his hand against the grooved wood, pushing it open and tilting his head back towards me.

"Ready to take it back yet?"

He didn't want me to. Not really. And neither did I. Defiance now, compliance later.

"No." I cocked my head to the side and smiled angelically at him.

The corner of his mouth curled into a predatory smile, and he jerked his head towards the door he held open.

"Get inside and take off your clothes. I'm going to fuck that smart mouth until you change your mind."

My stomach dipped with excitement. I pushed myself off the wall and slipped through the tiny gap between his body and the doorframe.

"Try not to come too quickly, then," I whispered in his ear as I passed.

He eased the door shut with a gentleness that contrasted with the wildness in his eyes. His gaze didn't leave mine as he casually shrugged off his jacket and looped it over the back of the sofa.

Now with complete privacy, the walls of his suite seemed to close in around us, choking the air with promise and tension. I could barely keep my hands steady as I reached behind my back to tug down my zip. Goose bumps puckered over my skin as the dress fell to the ground and Ed's dark eyes devoured every inch of the lacy purple lingerie I wore. If I'd known tonight would end in sex, I'd have chosen something a little racier, but at least it matched, and he still seemed to like it.

Swallowing, he palmed his thickening erection over the top of his trousers and then looked up at me.

"On your knees."

His voice was hoarse, ragged. A layer of his control had slipped away. I latched onto it, knowing that my attitude was the only way I'd claw back some of the power tonight.

"Ask me nicely."

He took a menacing step towards me, and I dug my toes into the plush carpet to stop myself from instinctively backing up.

"Wrong answer," he growled,his fingers closing around my shoulder and pushing me firmly towards the floor.

***

Thank you for reading :) xx

***

I was actually quite nervous to post this. It's a different vibe to my usual sex scenes, but these two characters just write themselves 90% of the time, and then I have to go back and edit to make sure nothing's too outrageous!

In other news, Heart of Stone is back on Wattpad and currently free to read. I don't know how long it will stay that way, but if any of you want to re-read it then head over to my profile. It's an edited version with some new scenes and steamier content, but the overall plot remains the same. Big apologies to those who got spammed by notifications this week when I republished all the chapters (looking at you, _honeyA). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 42.2K 44
Nathan is a pop star trying to finish his album. Elijah is a reporter gathering insider info. When they start fake dating, their worlds turn upside d...
84.2K 1.7K 81
Good grades, affluence, and opportunities, Sophia Parrish has everything a 17-year old girl could possibly want. That is, until a summer vacation wit...
31 0 12
Unable to escape her impending union, while others may view it as luck or chance, Sophia Lenora knows deep down that this is the only future she coul...
4.9M 230K 25
Emily found solace in a small mountain town five years ago, though after running into an amnesiac on the side of the road, her old life makes a resur...