Cherry , The Black Phone Cast...

By tillyswp

IN WHICH i write some sweet imagines about the black phone cast <3 More

INTRODUCTION
IMAGINES
period | miguel mora
meeting | miguel mora
beach | brady hepner
paper rings | mason thames
parents | tristan pravong
wisdom teeth | mason thames
fight | mason thames
proud of you | tristan pravong
PREFERENCES
dating mason thames includes
dating miguel mora includes
dating tristan pravong includes
dating brady hepner includes
please read | mason imagines book
requests

movie premiere | miguel mora

5.9K 142 156
By tillyswp

summary: you're an actress , your new movie was coming out soon. today was the premiere for it , you invite your boyfriend miguel along with your friends.

REQUESTED BY: wandamaximoffsbae

A/N : like i've already mentioned , please don't ghost read and do vote i would rlly appreciate that! also sorry if something is off , idrk how premiers work!

: *✧・゚:* : *✧・゚:*

today was finally the day for the premiere of the movie i'm in called "Matured" , it's a comedy movie with Timothée chalamet , Natalia Dyer , Dwayne Johnson , Kevin Heart & Jodie Comer.

i was super excited for tonight , even to be apart of this whole thing. i still couldn't believe it , but it was time to get ready.

my hair stylist and makeup artists told me to sit on the chair , the stylist started doing my hair and put it in rollers.

after my hair was out of the way , they got started on my makeup.

finally my hair & make up was done , i look in the mirror to see how it turned out and i loved it.

THE HAIR

THE MAKEUP

(you can imagine something else if u want!!)

"oh my god!! i love it so much" i squealed , they just smiled and chuckled.

"i'll get the dress!" a lady said as she walked out , she soon walked back in with the dress.

she took it out so i can see it and wow.

THE DRESS

"i. am. obsessed" i said as my jaw dropped , it was perfect.

i went in the dressing room to get changed into it , when i got out the whole room was fled with compliments by the team , it was really nice.

we got some finishing touches done like jewelry , the shoes and perfume.

"okay , your ride is outside it's time to go" my assistant said , we left to go to the car.

later we arrived and it was time to get out , i was super nervous since there were a bunch of paparazzis at the entrance.

i took a deep breath in then left the car , as i walked out i was trying to focus on entering but it was so loud , everyone shouting at me and flashing lights everywhere.

finally we got in , i saw all my friends that i invited.

i went over to greet them , "omg y/n!!" madeleine said as she pulled me in for a big hug.

"hey maddy! i've missed you" i chuckled , she then pulled away.

"you. look. amazing!!" she said , "thank you so much , so do you" i grinned.

i hug mason and tristian too , then i get to miguel.

"hey" i smile as i pull him in for a hug , he kissed my cheek as he pulls away.

"you look so pretty wow" he said admired , i blush really hard.

"thank you baby" i replied as i held his hand , "y/n l/n!! time to go to the carpet" a voice said.

"see ya" i said to everyone , i let go of miguel's hand then go over to the carpet.

i walk the carpet , "y/n over here!" , "smile!" , "move to the left!".

it didn't feel good to be bombarded by orders from the paparazzi but i just stand there and pose.

now it was time to take pictures with the whole cast , i stand in between timothee and natalia.

and then i took pictures with mason , maddy , miguel & tristian. while we were taking pictures miguel sneaked his hand around my waist as we were posing.

later we finished taking pictures , it was time to go watch the movie.

i take my seat next to miguel , mason was on his left then tristian and maddy were next to mason.

we chat for a little until the movie starts , first few scenes are on.

and then i pop up on screen , i look over to miguel and there was a big smile plastered on his face.

his arm was on the arm rest , so i put my hand on top of his and hold it.

he looks over to me , we make eye contact for a second.

then we go back to watching the movie , the audience was filled with laughter.

everytime i had a scene , i would catch miguel smiling which was so cute.

we were getting to the end of the movie , i rest my head on miguel's shoulder.

he kisses my forehead then looks back up to the movie , soon it ended and the lights went on.

mason , maddy , tristian and miguel were all congratulating me on my performance.

"you did so good , i loved the movie" mason exclaimed , "yeah , that was amazing y/n" tristian said.

"good job y/n!! the movie was so much fun" maddy added.

"you did so great love , that was such a good movie" miguel smiled , "thank you guys so much" i gushed.

miguel held my hand as we were leaving the row , as we walked he put his arm around my shoulder.

"i'm so proud of you" he muttered , "thank you mikey, that means a lot" i grinned as i look up to face him.

he planted a short kiss on my lips , then he pulled away and i stopped him.

"wait , there's lipstick on ur lips" i giggled , "oh shit" he chuckled.

we stop walking and i wipe the lipstick off his lips , "there , all gone" i grin.

we continue walking to the place where the after party was being held at , we enter.

there was a lot of people and the music was really loud.

miguel & i walk over to the food and drinks since we were thirsty , a unfamiliar blonde girl who looked my age walks over to me.

she straight up pours her red fanta on my dress , "omg i'm so sorry that was an accident!" she said with the fakest look on her face.

"yeah sure" i said annoyed as i pushed past her and tried to find a bathroom , miguel quickly walked over behind me.

"y/n" he said as he caught up to me and stopped me , "yeah" i said with an annoyed look on my face.

"who was that?" he asked confused , "i don't even know miguel" i muttered.

"what the hell is her problem" he said kind of raising his voice , "i don't know! i just need to try to clean this up before it dries" i sighed.

he took my hand and we walked over to a bathroom he found. (it wasn't the women's bathroom , it was just kinda there for everyone)

i tried washing it off , i scrubbed really hard and nothing made it come off. i still kept trying and scrubbed it even harder , as i did that i got more frustrated. you could tell by my face.

"it's not gonna come off y/n" miguel mumbled , "it will" i denied as i tried scrubbing it off once more.

i stop in frustration and roll my eyes and scoff , "why would she even do that! who even is she i swear she just spawned there and purposely spilt it on me! what a bi-" i rambled on until miguel cut me off.

"hey , breathe. it's okay , atleast you don't have to take pictures anymore in the dress right?" miguel reassured as he put his hands on my waist.

"yea.. yeah you're right it's just annoying" i scoffed , "i know" he responded.

soon we just went on with the party , a lot of people pointed out the huge stain on my dress like it wasn't obvious.

eventually it was time to leave and go home , i said goodbye to everyone.

"bye baby , sorry about what happened" miguel said , "it's okay. i had a lot of fun with you , thanks for coming. bye!" i slightly grinned.

i plant a kiss on his cheek then leave to go to the car.

MATILDA SPEAKS !
this chapter is rllyyy long , didn't know where to go with it so i added a bit of drama in the end! remember to leave any requests you have :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 81.9K 38
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
745K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
843K 50.5K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
1M 50.8K 40
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...