Death's Gift

By PotatoModeActivated

After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writin... More

Chapter One - The Plan
Chapter Two - The End
Chapter Three - His New Beginning
Chapter Four - The Move
Chapter Five - The Grangers
Chapter Six - Hogwarts Letters
Chapter Seven - Slytherins
Chapter Eight - A Deal with the Enemy
Chapter Nine - Tied up Ends and Tea Dates
Chapter Ten - Christmas Holidays
Chapter Eleven - "Acquaintances"
Chapter Twelve - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter Thirteen - A Bad Feeling
Chapter Fouteen - Problems in Paris
Chapter Fifteen - Join Me
Chapter Sixteen - Again?!
Chapter Seventeen - Second Year
Chapter Eighteen - A Friendly Chat
Chapter Nineteen- The Attack
Chapter Twenty - The Next Step
Chapter Twenty-One - Getting into the Order
Chapter Twenty-Two - A Meeting
Chapter Twenty-Three - Some Good and Bad Company
Chapter Twenty-Four - An Unorderly Order
Chapter Twenty-Five - Dealing with the Dark
Chapter Twenty-Six - Family Reunion
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Distancing
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Reuniting
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Teacher Troubles
Chapter Thirty - Friends?
Chapter Thirty-One - A Needed Conversation
Chapter Thirty-Two - Tom's Expression and Hermione's Surprise
Chapter Thrity-Three - Realized Feelings
Chapter Thrity-Four - Christmas Break Crisis
Chapter Thirty-Five - The First Night
Explaination

Until the next chapter, Check out my Other Stories

4.1K 68 18
By PotatoModeActivated

Hello! Author here! I have a bunch of other stories I'm working on and I highly suggest that you all go check them out while waiting for the next chapter!

The Real Truth (completed)

Main ship: Draco x Harry

Harry has just completed his fourth year at Hogwarts. It was that summer that he received a two year early creature inheritance and went to Gringots. After a series of tests he finds out that the Potters had blood-adopted him at age 4, his real parents shocking him. What will he do with this new information? Will he still be willing to kill his father?

The End to a Rivalry (ongoing)

Main ship: Draco x Harry

After the war, Hogwarts goes under reconstruction. The next year McGonagall, the new headmistress, invites all those who attended the school in the time of the war to return and redo their year. Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, along with Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, and Pansy Parkinson (as well as some others) all decide to return to the castle. Only, some changes have been made that they would have never expected. Secrets are revealed, relationships are pulled apart, and unexpected pairings are thrown together. Though, is it all for the better?

The Potters (So, this is a series, book 1 is complete, book 2 is almost complete and will be posted once it is. It will be a seven book series, just like the actual Harry Potter books)

Main ship: You'll just have to see

Hannah Potter is the twin sister to Harry. She and her brother were sent to live with their aunt, uncle, and cousin after their parents' deaths. However, their eleventh birthday brings mysteries of their past to light. Join them and their Journey through the magical world they find.

Harry Potter and the Trip Through Time (another series, book 1 complete, book 2 is in progress, will be either 3 or 4 books)

Main ship: Teenage Harry x Teenage Tom Riddle (Again, it works in this AU, also, feel like I have to just say this every time, this is NOT Harry x Voldemort)

After Voldemort returns, Harry Potter falls into a slump, mourning the loss of his friend and knowing that the final battle is soon to come. He worries that he will never be good enough to defeat a wizard that has fifty years of magical experience on him. Can he find a way to level out the playing field?

Forbidden (Currently thinking about re-posting a re-written version of my old story)

Main ship: I mean... I hope it's obvious

Tom Riddle missed one Riddle, the youngest son, the brother he never knew about, who was gone the day he chose to visit. The one son who was obsessed with all things of the wizarding world after realizing he married a witch. Their granddaughter Y/N, gets accepted into Hogwarts when she turns eleven. While in Diagon Alley she runs into a certain green eyed boy who changed absolutely everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 164 21
"Wishing on dandelions all of the time" After the war, Harry is alone and headed back to finish his last year of school at Hogwarts while feeling not...
721K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
73K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...
139K 6K 9
The trio are invited back to Hogwarts to finish the education they missed out in their seventh year (original concept - I know). However, McGonagall...