๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )

53.5K 1.2K 4K
By louis-core

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN !
[ real life ]

❝ NEVER GONNA HAPPEN, REMEMBER? ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"see? i literally told you."

"yeah, no shit. that's why i slept in venus and ravens room, you fucking idiot."

"is that why you sent me the random emoji of that octopus crying of laughter at like two in the morning?"

"obviously, dipshit."

"woah? chill. we were both right."

matt opens his eyes at the voices he's suddenly hearing and immediately sighs when he raises his head to see chris and nick standing with their arms crossed at the end of the bed as they bicker back and fourth.

chris notices and extends his arm out to point at him. "look. you woke him up."

"ME?" nick immediately grows offended, raising his voice and causing aurora to fidget next to matt. matt sighs and raises his head again to give them an annoyed look but nick continues. "you bursted out laughing as soon as we came in here!"

"what! so did you!" he defends himself, his jaw dropped.

"yeah, after you because of your ridiculous laugh," nick argues pointedly.

"fuck you," chris instantly responds, opening his mouth to quickly speak again but ultimately getting cut off by matt.

"why are you guys here?" matt asks in a monotone voice, just blinking at the pair.

"i-" chris starts but cuts himself off and turns to nick with a sigh. "why is it always matt that wakes up?"

"i don't fucking know?" nick says obviously, looking at chris likes he's stupid before turning to matt still in bed with a sleeping aurora under his arm. "this was actually supposed to be our room, matt, so i feel like i have a valid reason to be in here."

"yeah..." matt responds blankly, trailing off. "didn't you sleep in vee and ravens room?"

"well, obviously." he rolls his eyes, gesturing with his hand to the sleeping girl next to matt.

matt just sighs as chris steps closer to the bottom of the bed. "bro, i literally knew some shit like this would happen!" he exclaims matter-of-factly, nick nodding his head next to him. "you should've just been like 'yeah me and rory are together so we'll share a room.'"

matt rolls his eyes. "we're not together."

chris sighs the loudest he has ever sighed before and nick just glances at aurora, glances back at matt, and tilts his head with an expression that says 'you can't be serious.'

"okay listen i-" matt starts to defend himself before stopping mid sentence. he can feel aurora beginning to wake up from next to him since... yknow... his arms around her shoulder and her arms are still wrapped around his torso like she had them last night. he can feel her starting to squirm and it's making him very annoyed at his brothers. he really wants to just enjoy the moment longer and go back to sleep. "why are you guys still here?" he settles for instead.

"it's ravens birthday, you dipshit!" chris' jaw drops, in shock that he could've forgotten.

"yeah, no shit," matt deadpans. "i mean, why are you still here when it's so fucking early in the morning? i thought we weren't doing anything until later."

"ohhh," chris says before shrugging. "yeah, that was the original plan but then we were like 'yo we should get her dunkin' because yknow how much she loves their donuts."

"yeah," matt responds shortly. "can't we just go later th-"

"RORY!" nick suddenly cuts him off with a shout, looking next to matt. chris follows his line of vision and matt furrows his eyebrows, turning to the girl in time to watch her pull off a hand she still has on him and cover her eyes with the comforter. "YOU'RE NOT SLICK. i know you're awake!"

aurora doesn't noticeably move from where she lays underneath the blanket but matt feels her arm return to where it was before, like she's hugging him. he glances at nicks crossed arms and chris' nonchalant expression before sighing and pulling the blanket up, exposing aurora for a second, before pulling it back over her and him this time.

she blinks at him once the blankets over the two of them. bernard, she mouths in greeting.

"WOAH? I DON'T TRUST YOU TWO TO BE ALONE ANYMORE. GET OUT OF THERE."

the two collectively ignore nicks shouting and instead focus on one another. matt rolls his eyes at the use of his middle name and mouths, do you wanna go back to sleep?

auroras silent for a moment, debating it internally for a bit before ultimately just shrugging. kinda want donuts now.

okay. he's about to raise the blanket off of them and announce that they'll go get donuts but before he can, a sudden weight plummets on top of them.

the two both immediately yank the blanket off their heads and find chris laying on top of them carelessly. he makes it very uncomfortable as he lays on their intertwined bodies so they separate from each other with a sigh, chris easily readjusting in the middle of them.

"i can't believe you guys are actually in love now like woah," chris sighs, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"we're not in-"

"yeah, yeah you guys 'aren't in love' but you're in love." he rolls his eyes.

matt shakes his head. "no? you literally just-"

"woah, what the fuck?" nick suddenly cuts him off, noticing something on the floor next to auroras side of the bed and walking over to pick it up. "aurora? you just left bronk on the floor?"

aurora frowns, looking at the squishmallow he now holds up. "i..."

"wow," nick shakes his head in disappointment. "you're replacing bronk with..." he pauses for a moment, his face scrunching up as he continues. "matt?"

"what the fu-" matt starts, growing offended from the disgust on his brothers face.

"um no," aurora responds, sitting up to snatch the squishmallow out of nicks hands and hold it against her chest. "matt could never fill his shoes. the fuck?"

matt's even more offended now. "what the actual fuck?" his jaw drops, aurora sighing internally as she turns back to face him, chris still in between them and watching the interaction with a dreamy sigh. "a stuffed animal is better than me?"

"yeah?" aurora responds matter-of-factly, matt narrowing his eyes at her in offense as his arms cross against his chest. "of course he's better than you, you dumb fuck."

"you are so-"

"aw," chris interrupts matt before he can finish, the two both looking down to see him grinning. "dumb fuck is like your pet name for him."

auroras face scrunches up in complete and utter disgust from the mere accusation. "what the actual fuck?"

matt sighs from next to her, her turning back to him to see him shake his head. "it's true, isn't it?" he speaks lightly, obviously trying to tease her by getting on her nerves. "admit it."

"what the fuck!" she exclaims, her jaw dropping in the process. "literally no."

"i think literally yes." he shrugs carelessly.

"no," she shakes her head. "i call everyone dumb fuck. die. you're not special."

"woah!" chris comments, "so defensive there."

the two disregard how chris is watching them like they're the most entertaining thing in the world and matt raises his eyebrows at aurora. "actually? i'm pretty sure i am special because when you were drunk you said-"

"MATT," she instantly cuts him off, lunging forward and clamping both of her hands over his mouth dramatically. chris' eyes widen and he slowly scoots back further on the bed so he won't get caught in the crossfire.

matt rolls his eyes at the girls antics. there's a quiet murmur of a seriously? that's hard to make out as her hands are covering his mouth. she rolls her eyes at him and tilts her head as her face hovers far above his. "if you say shit i'm strangling you with bronk."

matt rolls his eyes again and aurora raises her eyebrows. "bro what the fuck? don't roll your eyes? i literally have so much more power than you right now."

matt is about to roll his eyes carelessly again before pausing and raising his eyebrows instead. did you just call me bro? he tries to murmur against her hand.

aurora just blinks. "i can't even tell what you're saying, you idiot."

matt sighs against her hand before raising his hands over hers to easily pull them off of his face. "i'm not gonna say anything. get your hands off my face, weirdo."

"what the fuck?" aurora just says, not paying attention to what he said. "you could've just pulled my hands off this whole time?"

"yeah," he shrugs, dropping her hands now as she just stares at him in shock. "i think it's funny when you're mad though."

auroras jaw drops. "IT IS NOT-"

"GUYS!" nick cuts them off with a groan. "CAN WE GO TO DUNKINS NOW?"

matt sighs and sits up, aurora scooting away a tad since she was still hovering over him. "yeah, yeah."

"finally!" nick exclaims.

"one last thing though-"

nick sighs so loudly. "what, matt?"

"when aurora was drunk she called me pretty and said i was her favorite person to call a dumb fuck."

there's a moment of silence and then two loud gasps from chris and nick.

auroras jaw drops and she slowly turns to matt.

"you're so dead."

"so..."

matt sighs.

"what the fuck?" chris instantly grows offended. "why are you already sighing?"

"you woke me up at eight in the morning to come here," matt tells him as they stand in line in front of the counter, nick and aurora waiting at a booth in the dining area. "i'm allowed to sigh when you speak."

"okay," chris rolls his eyes before collecting himself and continuing on. "so... what changed with rory?"

matt's sighing again. "what?"

"i mean," he crosses his arms. "what happened to.." he pauses for a moment, deepening his voice into a different one to mock him. "it's never gonna happen," he repeats words he's heard from him before. "remember?"

"huh," matt hums. "i don't recall?"

"WHAT?" chris exclaims, looking around and noticing he was a little loud and lowering his voice. "you were literally saying that a month ago."

"a month?" matt raises his eyebrows, ignoring the actual point of this topic. "wow. times really flew by."

"matt," he narrows his eyes at him. "seriously! how long have you guys been keeping this a secret?"

matt stays silent for a moment before sighing, "we're not actually together, chris."

"um... okay," chris says hesitantly, not buying that for a second but pretending to anyways. "what are you then?"

matt shrugs. "i don't know."

"what?" chris shrieks. "how do you not know?"

"i mean... i guess i do know?" matt says questionably, chris just blinking in response before he continues with a roll of his eyes. "we're not like.. anything but we're not gonna see anyone else, yknow?"

chris is silent for a long few seconds.

"what."

"chris."

"sorry i..." he trails off and shakes his head to himself. "you're exclusive but you're not dating?"

matt pauses. "yeah...?"

"that makes no sense!" chris instantly exclaims. "why the fuck aren't you just dating?"

that's got to be the easiest question to answer matt has ever heard.

he rolls his eyes. "because we-"

for some unknown reason, he cuts himself off. his eyebrows furrow at himself and he opens his mouth, trying again.

"because we- we uh... because we obviously.."

what the fuck? his face scrunches up at his inability to speak the words he's trying to say. why the fuck won't it just come out? "because we- we..."

"what?" chris blinks, completely confused on what he's trying to say before thinking on it and immediately groaning. "please don't tell me it's because you guys still 'hate' each other or whatever."

"no uh yeah... that's completely it," matt responds, still slight confusion present in his voice. that's exactly what he was trying to say but it's kinda weird that he couldn't say it himself. what the fuck is up with him today?

"i can't believe you're still trying to say you hate her." chris crosses his arms over his chest.

i literally do?

why isn't that coming out of his mouth?

"um," matt clears his throat, something has got to be up with his throat or something. maybe he's getting a cold? "anyways.. uh, have you talked to anyone about tonight yet?"

chris sighs at the subject change but answers anyway. "yeah, they're gonna set it up today and then we should all get there while venus and raven are still out."

"alright," matt responds simply, giving a simple nod in response.

"yup," chris sighs. "you ready for our first LA party?"

"of course." matt gives him a grin. it's not as enthusiastic as he expects it to be though.

he's just confused on why he's struggling with saying a couple easy words, ones he's been saying for years now. why won't it come out of his mouth anymore?

💌

hey guys.........

okok listen i know it's been like nine days since i updated but HEAR ME OUT. i just started school so i have to like readjust to my updating schedule but we're gonna get back on track #swear like i literally started obvious on a random school night a couple months before school ended and finished it a couple days after summer started 🫡 we will be 🔛🔝🔜 (can u tell being surrounded by 'where my hug at?' guys again had already stared affecting me)

like literally everything's in my head and i have this book planned until the end in my notes i just have to write it out 🤞🤞

also sorry this chapter was so short the next update will come sooner i promise

THANK U FOR 8K FOLLOWERS BTW!!! supporting me through my canceled era means so much ❤️❤️❤️ (i'm not rlly canceled i just want a chuckle)

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 1.2K 9
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Amelia Moretti and Matthew Sturniolo ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† they hate each other... but do they ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†? โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† Matt sturniolo x fem!oc...
68.8K 923 52
๐Ÿงฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™.. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ and ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
116K 4.7K 17
summer's in the air, and baby, ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ in your eyes. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ has spent all of her life hating the noi...
52.3K 1K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...