so you hate me, uh ? [minsung]

By skyler0325

⚠️I'm not assuming their sexualities, it's just a story with the same names pls respect that. I only use thei... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
☆bonus
☆bonus

2

3.2K 85 56
By skyler0325

Chapter 2: han's pov
0:00 〇───────── 4:30
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

- I can't believe he asked us to go see them ! I mean, he was awesome before but now ? He's even more awesome !

Felix was so excited over our lunch with the guys. He and Hyunjin were pretty cute together, I hoped it would go well for them.

- And Lee know was nice too, right ? I don't know why you dislike him so much.

- It's just that... I don't know, I find him annoying. Like he thinks he's prince charming or something.

- That's just the way you see him, but when you'll know him better I'm sure you'll find him great

- How would you know ? Maybe the earth would explode Friday because she heard my prayer.

Felix rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

- You're so stubborn, I swear.

- I'm not ! At. All !

I laughed, knowing damn well I was annoying him but it was so fun to see him like that. We went to our next class and I couldn't stop thinking about this friday. I watched the field through the window, and I noticed Bang Chan and Lee know walking to a bench were they had their bottles of water. They were practicing a lot for Friday's match. The bench was next to the window so when they arrived they noticed me and Chan smiled at me with a little wave. I waved back shyly and Lee know made eye contact with me. I felt a little blush on my face so I turned my head and tried to listen to my class. But my eyes couldn't resist so they landed on Lee know again. He was drinking, his perfect jawline facing me. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt, revealing his arms... his muscular arms.

Wow. He was...

Ew Jisung, stop.

He was casually talking to Bang chan, drying the sweat on his face.

I don't know why I disliked him, honestly. He was hot. Really hot in fact.

Careful Jisung, he's maybe hot but he's a shitty person too, don't forget.

I sighed and got back to the lesson, taking one last look at the boy who suddenly turned back and saw me staring. He smiled a little and I turned my head definitely, my heart beating too fast and my cheeks burning.

After my classes ended, I went to the lockers to find Felix, but he wasn't alone. Changbin and Jeongin were talking to him. I decided to take my things out of my locker instead of interrupting their discussion. When I closed my locker, I found Lee Know behind it, his body against the other lockers. He had his bag on one shoulder and he had his little smirk. I jumped and stared at him with a frown.

- What the fuck ?! What are you doing here ? I asked.

- Woa, calm down squirrel boy, he chuckled.

- Don't call me that.

- And why not ?

- Because I don't know you ?

He rolled his eyes.

- C'mon, we talked at lunch and plus, you can't forget this handsome face.

He smirked while pointing at himself. I glared at him, unimpressed.

- So what ? It's not like we had a conversation, I said.

Maybe I'm being too cold...

- I'm hurt, he said, pouting and putting his hand to his heart.

- Shame.

He simply smiled and looked around. Why did this annoyed me so damn much

- We're going to a cafe, do you want to come with ? He asked.

- We ?

- Yeah, my friends, Felix, and you maybe ?

- Hum... I don't really-

- Jisung !

Felix appeared and hugged me.

- Hyung suggested going to the cafe, you're coming ?

- Hum... I should get going, I said. You know... homework.

Felix pouted and gave me his puppy eyes. They were all facing me, a part of Lee know, still against the lockers. But I could feel his stare.

- I... ugh, fineeeee.

- Yeyyyy !! Thanks jisunnng.

Felix hugged me tight and we all began to walk out of the school. Lee know was next to me, tapping on his phone while a group of girls was staring at him with big smiles. I rolled my eyes and muttered to myself.

- Psst, I turned around and saw Felix. So why was Minho Hyung talking to you ?

- Ugh, he just annoyed me.

- Oh... so not flirting.

- What ??

I turned my head towards Felix in surprise.

- What ? He smiled innocently.

- Why would he flirt ?? I whispered. He's not even gay.

- Who knows ? You didn't ask.

- What? I- No !

- You're gay panicking.

- Who's panicking ? asked Bang chan

- Oh just Jisung being ga-

I covered Felix's mouth with my hand.

- Nothing ! I'm nothing.

- You're definitely something, whispered someone.

My eyes shot wide open as well as my cheeks reddened and I turned to the person who said that.

- What... ? I asked

- Hum ? hummed Lee know.

- Didn't you say something... ?

- Hu, no ? You're weird, squirrel boy.

- I said not to call me that ! And I'm not weird !

- If you say so, he said looking at his phone like he wasn't interested.

Ugggggh I want to punch him so bad.

Hyunjin and Felix were talking when Felix whispered something to his ear:

- Hey, Hyung, could you teach me how to punch ?

~

We arrived at the cafe and we all sat at a big table next to a long window. I sat next to Bang chan and across me, Hyunjin was sitting next to Felix, Lee know at his side. We took our drinks and Chan and I started to talk.

- So, Jisung, what do you like to do ?

- Well...

I was scared to tell them everything, what if they judged me ?

- I like music and singing a bit.

- He actually produces, added Felix with a reassuring smile. He's really talented.

- Really ? That's so cool ! said Changbin.

- Changbin and I produce too ! We rap.

- I do too ! I said excitedly.

- No way ! You should come to our studio !

- Yes definitely, I would love that !

I smiled, what a great coincidence !

We continued talking while our drinks were being served. I learned that Chan, Lee know, Hyunjin and Changbin were one year older than us and that they knew each other since middle school. Hyunjin loves to paint, which I find really cute and cool. Jeongin is really into fashion and he's in a dance club with Lee know and Hyunjin.

- Wait, you're in a dance club ? Asked Felix to Hyunjin.

- Yeah actually, he smiled.

- That's so cool ! Oh my god, you can do everything !

- Yeah... not sure about that, said Lee know with a smirk.

- Shut up you, said Hyunjin hitting the browned haired boy.

- What did you just do ?

He was staring at the blond guy like he was about to murder him.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Hyunjin had his two arms in front of his face as a shield. Everyone laughed.

- So you're dancing too, Hyung ? asked Felix to Lee know.

- Yeah, he smiled.

I kinda liked this smile...

No Jisung. No.

- I'm in class five, and Hyunjin and Jeongin are in four because they're not as great as me.

- Shut the fuck up, said the two dancers at the same time.

- Hey, language ! said Chan

I smiled. They were really nice. It was nice being around them.

Seungmin was a little bit more shy to open up but I learned that he sang and he was in photography class. Which was one of the coolest clubs ever, in my opinion of course.

- I actually have an old camera that needs to be fixed, do you think you could look at it ? I asked.

- Of course ! Bring it tomorrow and I'll see what I can do.

- Thank you so much !

I met Lee know's gaze and we exchanged a long eye contact before it broke because of Felix taking his smoothie. I blushed and listened to Felix's conversation, when I suddenly thought of something.

- Wait, Lixie, didn't you want to be in a dance class ? Maybe you could enter their club ?

- Oh... yeah, you're right !

- Wait, you dance too ? asked Jeongin.

- Hum yeah... he confessed shyly. I started when I was five and stopped when I began high school, but now I want to try again.

- That's so cool Felix, said Chan. Hyunjin could bring you to their class Wednesday

Hyunjin was mesmerized by Felix, his eyes had stars when my best friend was talking and his smile could light up the sky. It was cute.

- Yeah I could totally do that ! answered hyunjin. That would be awesome.

I smiled widely and looked at Felix. See ? You're going to do great. He nodded and we finished our drinks.

When we left the cafe, it was dark and we had to go home.

- Okay everyone, said Chan. Be careful on the way home and text me when you're home.

- God you're such a dad, I said with a chuckle.

- You'll get used to it, said Lee know with a wink.

I frowned and glared at this but he only smiled.

- And Lee know is the mom, said Jeongin with a proud smile.

- Be prepared for the spanking then.

- Ew, I said. Weird kinks

- What- I- You-

He was speechless and I laughed.

- Geez, calm down mom.

- You little-

- Language ! Shouted Chan. Go home before you two start to hurt the other.

- He could never, smiled Lee know.

I gave him the finger and he chuckled.

- Bye bye everyone, good nighhht, said Felix.

Hyunjin hugged him tight and they all slip apart. Felix and I were the only ones left in the street.

- Aw you're blushing, I teased.

- Shut up.

He tried to hide his cheeks but failed.

- It was so cool, right ? They're so nice !

- I agree... they're cool.

- You were not shy at all, it proves that you're comfortable with them.

- What makes you think that ?

- You litterally made a sex joke with Lee know ! Lee freaking Know.

- I know, it's strange...

- No it's not, you're starting to like him that's all.

- I'm not !

- In the... friend way.

- OH. oh. Right, yes. Friend way, of course.

Felix smiled widely at me but I shushed him before he could say anything. We arrived in front of his house first and we hugged good bye.

- Thank you for making efforts for me, Jisungie, I owe you one.

- No Lix, it's okay, you said I had to socialize right ?

We smiled to each other and he went into his home.

I started to walk to my house, thinking about this entire day. And Lee know. It was so weird to feel this way on just one day. I was confused and... happy. I found friends. Cool and nice friends.

I arrived home and went to my room. A notification buzzed into my phone.

You've been added to the group chat:
Stray kids in the
building

Channie:
Hey guys, everyone arrived safetly ?

Babybread:
Yes Moooooom

Dramaqueen:
Yep babes

Puppy:
Yes, now stop texting, i have too much notifications

Lixie:
Yes Chan !

Beannie:
There was some weird people in the bus, but yessss.

Jisung:
Yessss moooom

Minhoe:
Someone called me ?

Jisung:
No, get out.

Minhoe:
Who are you to tell me to get out ?

Jisung:
Hum, myself ?

Channie a.k.a best dad:
Stop you two, even on texts you're annoying.

Minhoe:
He started !

Jisung:
No he did !

Puppy:
I hate you all.

Chapter 2
0:00 ─────────〇 4:30
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

———————
I'm a really bad timing person so idk when the next chapter will be undated just wait for me <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 191 13
[ ON-GOING ] Jisung thought he was playing it safe. He's been homeschooled his whole life. Only has two friends, and one of which is his seizure dog...
255K 15.6K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
63K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
61.4K 2.7K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...