her ghost a Ben hargreeves x...

fandom_xreaders

y/n hargreeves or number 8 has been blamed for the death of her bother. it's put a lot of weight on her for y... Еще

chapter2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 1

893 17 4
fandom_xreaders

Y/n pov

(a/n! hi i havent seen many ben x readers so here! you have teh same powers like wandas magic if you dont know wht her powers are this is the list i just realized she had more than i thought. telekinetic-energy manipulation-mind control-time manipulation-telepathy-force field generation-disintegrate-flight-chaos magic-reality manipulation-conjuration-transmutation-teleportation-weather manipulation -protect spells-magic and energy absorption- and finally astral projection. i didnt put all in but these are most of them each chapter is going to be based off an episode so some might be pretty long including this one. hope you enjoy! :)    )

I grabbed the key to my apartment from my necklace and unlocked the door. I threw my work bag down on my kitchen counter and grabbed a soda from the fridge. I grabbed my TV remote and turned it on to have in the background of my cleaning. I started picking up when I looked at the TV

"The famous hargreeves has passed today. We are all wondering how is this family going to hold up" the TV announcer said. I sighed before turning off the TV. I finished cleaning up.

"Better get packed" I muttered to myself. I grabbed a backpack and threw some clothes in it. I looked at my outfit in the mirror before deciding to change.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out the door locking it on the way out. The walk to the house was quiet and peaceful. I made it to the ptsd indusing house before walking through the gate and knocking on the door. The door opened and pogo was standing there.

"Welcome home miss y/n" he said.

"Hello pogo. Please just y/n. Miss seems to formal" I said with a small smile. He nodded and I walked in. "Uh where's mom" I asked softy.

"Upstairs near the paintings"

"Thanks pogo"

He gave me a smile and I walked up the stairs.

"Mom!" I asked as I saw her looking at the paintings.

"Aren't they beautiful" she said pointing at the flower one.

"Yes Mom. Very pretty" I sat next to her.

"Would you like a snack."

"Um yeah"

"Alright I'll go make something"

"Thanks mom"

She got up and walked back down the stairs. I got up and walked down the hall. I knew the rest of my siblings will be here in a day so might as well do my exploring now. I walked down the hall to the hallway with our rooms. I walked to the end and paused at one of the door. I put my hand on the door.

"Miss you" I muttered before walking to the last door. I walked in and took in the mess which was my room. The destroyed desk and bed. My papers lying lazily on the floor. The window still open. I walked over to the window and looked out it. I opened it a bit more a climbed through. I found a blanket laying on the roof. It wasn't in the best shape but a little wash could do the trick. I smiled as I grabbed it. I chimed back through the window and down to our Landry room.

"Sweetheart do you want me to do that" mom said peaking her head into the Landry room

"I'm alright mom. If you want to stay here though you can" I said. She nodded and stayed near the door. I cleaned the blanket as best as I could and hung it up.

"Will your siblings be coming"

"They should be. I'm expecting tomorrow" I said. Mom nodded.

"I'll go plan food for them then"

"Alright mom"

*time skip that night

I was sitting in the bar room when I heard a door open.

"Welcome back Mr Diego" pogo said. I sighed. Diego hated me and ofcourse had to be the first one there. He walked into the living room near the bar and paused as he saw me.

"Y/n" he muttered.

"Diego" I said with a small nod. He walked over to me.

"Like the outfit"

"Hm"

He sighed before sitting down. I slid a shot across the bar stopping right before the edge.

"If you want it" I said getting up and walking away.

I then went up the stairs to mom's portrait spot. I Sat down and looked at the picture mom was fascinated with this morning. Then the door opened again.

"Welcome home Miss Allison" pogo said.

"Fuck this" I muttered. She happened to hate me to. I stayed in my spot and heard her and Diego talking lightly. Then about person.

"Mr Luther Welcome home"

I let out a sigh,he hates me as well. At least it can only get better from here. I heard them all talking and then someone walking away and up the stairs.

"Y/n?" I heard someone asked. That someone being Luther.

"Luther" I said not turning around.

"Why aren't you downstairs"

"Because I wanted to be here."

"Luther I'd shut up before she get mad" allison yelled.

I sighed before pushing Luther out of the way and walking down the hall. I walked back into my room and through the window. After like twenty minutes I saw a cab pulled up and one of my favorite kids walk up. I quickly jumped through the window and walked down to the door. Pogo opened the door and Klaus walked in. He saw me on the stairs.

"Y/n!" He said with a drunk smile.

"Klaus" I said with a small smile. We walked over to each other and he pulled me into a hug.

"You smell like alcohol and drugs" I said with a straight face

"What else would you expect"

"I don't know" I said pulling out of the hug.

"Im going to explore" he said .i rolled my eyes.

"Don't steal my shit" I said.

"No promises"

One last taxi pulled up. I knowing it was vanya went downstairs. I gave myself the courage to walk into the living room. I Sat down next to Diego putting some distance between us. He looked at me before turning his head back to the table. Then he got up and walked upstairs probably trying to find out what happened to dad. I sighed before getting up again. I walked back down that stupid hallway that haunts me and stopped at his door. No not Diego door. Ben's. I nodded at myself before taking the necklace with his room key off. I grabbed the door nob and unlocked the door. I slowly opened the door and walked in. I looked around as saw a few pictures on his nightstand. I walked over and saw that most of them where me and him. I grabbed on and sat on his bed. I looked at the picture before I heard a knock on the door. I turned and saw vanya.

"I thought you'd be here" she said. "How'd you get in"

"Key" I said holding up my necklace

"You locked it" she said walking over

"Yeah. Couldn't stand walking by it everyday and not seeing him working  at his desk or messing around with that stupid ball"

Vanya chuckled.

"I see you've been trying to handle your emotions"

"Yeah otherwise everything goes to shit"

"Hows the other power coming along"

"Eh Alright"

"I think there doing a meeting downstairs soon"

"Shit"

"Yeah it's real shit"

"We probably should go right"

"It would be the right thing to do"

"Fuck us wanting to do the right thing"

"Yeah"

She stood up. I looked at the picture again before putting it down and heading downstairs. We sat at the dinning room table. Mom put a plate of cookies on the table. I grabbed one slowly to not bring attention to myself. Then Luther walked in and sat down.

 "Um" luther started as he poured himself a glass of some alcohol" I guess we should get this started. So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown. Say a few words, just at Dad's favorite spot."

"dad had a foviorite spot" allison asked,

"you know, under the oak tree. we used to sit out htere all teh time. " we all stared at him blankly. "none of you ever did that?"

"will there be refreshments? tea? scones? cumcumber sandwiches are always a winner" klaus added in while smoking a cirgrett

"what? no. and put that out, dad didnt allow smoking in here"

"is that my skrit" allison asked looking at klaus

"what?" oh yeah this. i found it in your room. its a little dated, i know, but its very breasy on teh bits" klaus said. i sighed.

"something to say y/n?" diego asked. i rolled my eyes and looked away.

"listen up. there is still some important things we need to discuss, all right?" luther snapped

"like what" diego asked

"like the way he died"

"here we go" i mumbled

"i dont under stand. i thought it was a heart attck" vanya added in

"yeah according to the corner" luther said

"wouldnt they know" i scoffed

"theoretically"

"theorertically" allison asked

"im just saying, at the very least, something happed" luther contiued

"like a heart attack" i mumbled earing a stifled laugh from klaus

"the last time that i talked to dad, he sounded strange"

"oh, quelle surprise! strange how?" klaus asked besides me.

"he sounded on edge. told me i should be carful who i could trust"

"luther he was a parinoid bitter olf man who was starting to lose what was left of his marbles" diego added in

"No. He must have known something was going to happen. Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to Dad." luther said looking at Klaus

"I can't just call Dad in the afterlife and be like, "Dad, could you just stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?"' klaus answered

"Since when? That's your thing."

" I'm not in the right frame of mind."

"You're high?"

"Yeah! Yeah! I mean, how are you not, listening to this nonsense?"

"Well, sober up, this is important." luther then sighed "Then there's the issue - of the missing monocle."

"Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle? " i snapped

" Exactly. It's worthless. So whoever took it, I think it was personal. Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge." he said looking at me

"Where are you going with this?" klaus asked

"Oh, isn't it obvious, Klaus? He thinks one of us killed Dad." diego said

luther was still looking at me

"a certain one of us. you mean me dont you." i said. he remained silent." ha" i chuckled feeling betrayed. even for Luther this was bad. "ive already been blamed for one death i dont need two on my roster" i snapped through gritted teeth and standing up. "i know you hate me Luther but god dam that was low." i then backed away from the table and walked away. i walked up to the window in my room and stepped out onto the roof. i sat down where the blanket was before. i took a deep breath.

"asshole" i muttered. 

* in the bank years ago

" this way" ben shouted over the gun shots.

"coming" i said. i closed my eyes and opened them. my eyes where now black. i held my hand out to one of the guys and thew hiom across the bank. i then jumped up towards ben.

"you ready" i asked

"not really"

"you got it. ill watch your back" i said. he nodded and i jumped back down to teh ground causing it to crack and send some of the shooters flying backwards. i heard ben and some others screaming. i looked back after a few minuets and the screaming had stopped. i ran over to ben.

"can we go home now" he chuckled. i laughed and helped him up.

"you are covered in blood. this is discusting" i muttered

"so are you"

"ew"

ben laughed and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder while i put mine aroudn his back to help him walk to the door. before we opend the door we let go of each other and walked in front of the bank in our number order. there were people with camreas everywhere. i saw dad look at me and it was a look to tell me to whipe the smile off my face. i looked dowb at teh ground. all i heard was camreas clicking until dad spoke up. 

"Our world is changing. Has changed. There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted six such children. I give you the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy." he spoke

"Mr.Hargreeves! Mr.
Hargreeves.
Channel 9 News.
What happened to their parents?"

"They were suitably compensated."

"Are you concerned about the welfare of the children?"

 "Of course.As I am for the fate of the world."

he took us home, 

"number eight" his voice rang through the house. i heard luther diego and allison giggle.  i took a deep breath. " look at me" i looked up at him. "what did i say about showing emotions"

"dont" i mumbled

"what was that"

"dont" i said speaking up a bit

"i cant have you showing your emontions anymore. to the chamber"

"yes dad"

"grab you stuff and head there imedatly" i nodded and walked upstairs. i grabbed teh bag dad had me bring down there when someone cleared their throaght in the door way. i looked over and ben was there. i looked away.

"y/n..." he said. i didnt answer. i heard his footsteps step closer to me. he was now standing next to me. he put his hand next mine on the desk. "did he say how long youll be in there for"

i shook my head no.

"he'll probably bring you on the next mission. don't worry about it. you'll be back soon enough then we can sit on the roof again" he smiled. he looked at me who is trying to hold back any emotion. he put his hand over mine. "you'll be back before you know it" he then left leaving me fealing the heat of his hand fleeting. 

*present time

i felt a small tear escape my eye and saw a small ball of red energy in my hand. i snapped back into realty before waving it away and wiping the tear.i heard music playing from allisons room bellow me but ignored it. i rested my head in my hands when i heard a big thunder clap. my head shot up. i looked towards the coartyard and saw some portal thingy. i quickly ran down the roof and to the edege where i jumped and caught myself with my powers. i lowered myself down to the ground next to vanya. the wind was howling and pushing me around as i came down. 

 "What is it?"vanya shouted

 "Don't get too close! " allison said

"Yeah, no shit." deigo yelled back

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly.
Either that or a miniature black hole.
One of the two." luther said

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan."

"Out of the way! " klaus yelled.

"What are you-" luther started

"What is that gonna do?" allison shouted

 - I don't know. Do you have a better idea?" klaus said

 "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everybody get behind me." luther yelled

"Yeah, get behind us." deigo said. i sighed and stepped Infront of them. i put myt hand up and made an invisible shield.

"what are you doing" Luther yelled at me

"shut up" i yelled

"I vote for running, c'mon!" kluas said  

they all stopped talking when we saw a person in the weaird portal looking thing. then someone fall through

"Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me? " kluas asked as we slowly walked forwar. i brought down the sheild

"Shit." five muttered. then he looked at me. "see you've gotten stronger" i watched as he walked past us and into the house.

" What's the date? The exact date." five asked as we all sat in the kitchen

"The 24th." vanya answered

"Of what?" five asked

" March"

"Good" 

".So, are we gonna talk about what just happened? It's been 17 years." luther said standing up

"It's been a lot longer than that."

"I haven't missed that" Luther muttered as five teleported to the cabinet behing him.

"i have. its fun to watch you freak out over where he went" i smirked. luther shot me a glare

" Where'd you go?" deigo asked

 "The future.And it's shit, by the way." five responded

"Called it" klaus yelled out

"I should've listened to the old man.You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice" then he looked at klaus ".Nice dress."

"Oh, well, danke! " klaus said

"Wait, how did you get back? " vayna asked

"In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time.":

"That makes no sense." deigo said

"well it would if you were smarter" 

i held back a laugh and deigo jumped up only to be stopped by luther

"how long where you there?" luther asked

"forty five years give or take" he responed making luther sit back down. they all had shocked faces. 

"you guys didnt know he jumped through time and got stuck?" i asked looking around at them. they all looked back at me including five who had now completely stopped making his sandwich.

"and how did you know?" five asked

"after you up and left i got put on the task of finding your sorry ass" i said. 

"did you ever find me and how would you"

"once. then dad snaped me out of it before i could say i found you. lost you forever after that. I can also manipulate time so thats how."

"so wait you never told us" luther snapped 

"i did.well i told one person and you can all guess who that is"

"klaus!" diego shouted. i rolled my eyes.

"ben. deigo. ben" i said "he was the only one who ever cared to cheek on me so i told him everything."

luther than looked back at five.

"so your saying your 58?'

"no my conscience 58 my body is now 13 again"

"wait how does that even work" vanya asked

"Delores kept saying the equations were off. Eh. Bet she's laughing now." five muttered to hiumself

"Delores? " vanya asked

"Hmm. Guess I missed the funeral."

"How'd you know about that?" luther asked

"What part of the future do you not understand? Heart failure, huh?"

"Yeah." deigo said

"No."luther chimed in

 "Hmm. Nice to see nothing's changed" five sighed

"Uh, that's it? That's all you have to say?" allison said as he walked out of the room

" What else is there to say? The circle of life."

vanya pov

i walked into the living room to see five looking at his portait

" Nice to know Dad didn't forget me. Read your book, by the way. Found it in a library that was still standing. I thought it was pretty good, all things considered.
Yeah, definitely ballsy, giving up the family secrets.
Sure that went over well."

"They hate me." i mutered

" Oh, there are worse things that can happen."

"You mean like what happened to Ben?"

" Was it bad?"

"yeah. dad wouldnt let y/n out of that chamber for weeks"

"really"

"yeah."

"she took it the worse im guessing"

"yeah along with the fact dad blamed her for his death"

"why"

"they were partnered together when it happend"

"oh shit"

"yeah"

y/n pov

i went to go grab my umbrealla from teh umbrella stands. each one had a number up to eight on it. i went to grab mine when i saw bens. i hesitated slighly.

"this is a familar sight" luther said behinf me.

"what" i snapped

"you not wanting to take your own umbrealla. Even if you didn't get to go to the funeral you still took his" he chuckled

i stayed silent. 

"come on really. not even going to respond" he said. i let out a quick breath before grabbing bens umbrella and walking outside. 

unknown pov

i watched as she walked out the door. she looked as if she was about to hit someone with the umbrella she was holding. 

"y/n! come on! i was only joking" luther said coming out side

"that is not something to joke about luther. why dont you mind your own fucking buisness" she said. i could tell she couldnt handle her emontions at the moment. 

"what are you two fighting about now" allison asked behind me

"nothing. were fighting about nothing" y/n said

"its not nothing. your not over it yet"

"how can i get over this luther! im sorry that it took a shorter amount of time to greif than it did me. wait i couldnt!" it started raining at those word and the wind started picking up teh more she spoke. " you got your closure when dad let you go see him one last time! i didnt. i was stuck in a small ass fucking white room with nothing but my thoughts!" she took a breath and the wind slowed down. "if i want to use his umbrella let me. its one of the only things i have left of him" she said as the wind stopped. she turned briskly around and walked over to klaus. 

"y/n he died. so many years ago!" luther started again "why cant y-" he was cut off by deigo hitting his shoudler.

"shut up man. give her a break" he said. he walked over to y/n and pulled her into a side hug.

"y/n im sorry about what i did to you as kids. I had a lot of time to think about it and I was a real asshole.i really am sorry. i want to start somewhat fresh" i heard him whisper. she nodded and held the umbrealla tighter. 

y/n pov

i gripped the umbrella tightly and watched as pogo walked over to his spot near mom. deigo moved away from me and closer to mom giving me a small smile. luther was then handed dads ashes.

"did something happen" mom asked

"mom dad died" Allison said "remember"

"oh yes right" we all looked at mom concerned. 

"is mom ok" 

"yeah yeah shes fine" deigo started " she just needs to rest. you know recharge"

pogo looked at Luther

"whenever your ready dear boy" 

luther nodded and looked around before opening the ash holder and dumping it out. it all landed in one spot.

"probably wouldve been better with some wind" he shrugged

"does anyone wish to speak" pogo asked. we all looked around at each other already knowing the answer. after some time of silence pogo spoke up. "Very well.In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master and my friend, and I shall miss him very much.He leaves behind a complicated legacy-" he got cut off by deigo

"He was a monster." he chuckled "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him."

"Diego." allison stepped in trying to stop him

" My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it."

"Would anyone like something to eat?" mom chimed in

"No, it's okay, Mom." vanya said softly

"Oh, okay."

"Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was." deigo contiued

"You should stop talking now." luther advised

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

"I am warning you."

" After everything he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away."

" Diego, stop talking."

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!" luther than grabbed on to deigo and they got into a full on fist fight. 

"Boys, stop this at once!" pogo shouted

"Come on, big boy!" deigo taunted

" Stop it!" me and vanya screamed

" Hit him! Hit him!" kluas started chanting. i saw them getting closer and closer to bens staue. 

"Get off me! " diego yelled backing up into the statue. "boys get away from the statue" vanya yelled as she saw my worried face

"We don't have time for this" five said walking off

"come here big boy" diego taunted again. then luther went to hit diego and he duck. luther then hit bens statue knocking it over and breaking it. i looked at the two of them who were now staring at me. my eyes went black before i walked off.

 "Oh And there goes Ben's statue." allison muttered, 

*flash back

"ben i cant do that" i muttered "ill hurt someone"

"youll be fine. do the telport thing at times. or anything that wont hurt someone"

"hmm ok"

"Nietzsche once said, "Man is as a rope stretched between the animal and the superhuman.
A rope over an abyss.
It is a dangerous crossing, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting." dad said
vanya blew the whistle and everyone started running up the stairs.

". As much as you must strive for individual greatness, and strive you must, for it won't come to you of its own accord you must also remember that there is no individual stronger than the collective."

five teleported infront of us. i took a breath and stopped.

 "That's not fair, Five's cheating!" deigo yelled

" He adapted." dad yelled back

"y/n come on" ben said. i snapped my finger and they were all frozen. i slowly walkbed all of them and stood at the top of the stairs and snapped my finger again. i saw ben look around for a second and vanya blow the whistel again.

"what!" five yelled

"who got there first" ben yelled up

"y/n. great job" dad said. i nodded and looked down at the others. "now back down" vayna blew the whistle and ben looked up at me. i raised my hand up and snapped again walking back down the stairs. i passed everyone again and stood at the bottom. 

The ties that bind you together - make you stronger than you are alone.

allison was crying behind the chair where dad was putting a tattoo on my arm. i stared at the floor in front of ben knowing if i showed any sign of pain dad wouldnt like it. i felt bens nervous gaze on me as i sat there expressionless. when he was done i stepped out of the chair and walked away from him.

" They will make you impervious to the pain and hardship the world will thrust upon you.
And believe me when I tell you, life will be hard.
It will be painful.
We can accomplish anything when we accept responsibility together.
This is what creates trust."

" Together, you will stand against the reign of evil."

--------

presnet pov

i was sitting in bens room when i heard a knock on the door.

"y/n..."

"luther i dont want to talk to you right now" i said calmly back

"i know but" he sighed. "i need your help. please" i looked up and he had blood dripping on the floor.

"holy shit. bathroom" i said. he nodded and walked down the hall. i sighed and followed him. i grabbed some thread from pocket where i keep these things. 

"this will hurt" i warned. i started doing it and he finiched every time.

"i have a question" he started

"hm"

"how were you so calm when we had to get the tattoos"

"dad. told me i cant show emotion. i just stopped feeling pain in that momnet"

"i ok"

"there done"

"thanks"

i walked down the hall and saw mom sitting and looking at the pictures again. i walked over and saw she was getting rest i smiled and walked back to bens room. i heard footsteps walk into teh door.

"hey y/n..." klaus said singsong. 

"yeah klaus" 

"im leaving with diego"

"alright. ill be here if you need anything alright"

"yep. bu bye" 

"bye klaus. be safe alright"

"yeah!"

i let out a sigh before laying my head down on bens pillow. i looked out his window before closing my eyes. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

91.8K 3.1K 57
"Well, you're quite imitating." "I suppose I can be sometimes." XXX ⚠️SECOND BOOK TO "demon with a doll heart"⚠️ I do not take credit for The Umbre...
14.2K 260 17
Elisabet, Elisa, Hargreeves, grew up believing she was ordinary. But when her father dies, she finds out the truth about herself. All because of a br...
22.6K 893 25
Charlotte Cafferty, finally done with a decades long hiatus, has accidentally settled in the very middle of a crisis. Though she's not exactly a stra...
55.2K 977 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...