Code Lyoko Season 6

Af metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... Mere

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

603 - Heart to Believe

123 1 1
Af metalgreymon2

The Lyoko Warriors finally gave life to Aelita's clone. But XANA attemped to take control of it. The Lyoko warriors fought Aelita, and tanks to Yumi, they took back the Tower, stoping XANA's plan, thanks to Yumi, who resered the Tower.

Episode 124 - Heart to Believe

January 24, Kadic Academy. Jeremy and William's classes will have their parents meeting with the class head-teachers at 6PM. It's currently 4PM. The Lyoko gang is at the vending machine. Their parents woul meet them, in a few seconds. 

Bloom: Really?! Odd, you know how i'm jelous of you?!

Odd: Well, i onestly never gave to much valiue to them, but, It's nice to have them as parents!

Laura: Yeah, but how do you deal with your sisters?! 

 Odd: I'd rather not talk about it.

Everyone: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!(the Winx come in)

Bloom: Girls!

Roxy: Hi, guys! We have a message from Daphne.

Bloom: From Daphne?

Jeremy: What is it?

Tecna: Remember how she told you that you wouldn't be able to simply reach XANA from here? Here's th reason. XANA this time blocked the location of the Replikas. You won't be able to locate them, unless if you're close to the area that the supercomputer is on. 

Yumi: We won't be able to finish XANA for good if we don't go near them, is that it?

Musa: Correct.

Tecna: So, We've been working on something to help you guys. And a friend of hers, on G.U.N. is supporting us as well.

Ulrich: From G.U.N.?

Stella: So, now we launchd a plan. We have to get everyone to believe in you guys!

Laura: Huh? How do we do that? We can't just expose our secret!

Flora: Well, that's the problem. We don't know how we're gonna do this.

Aisha: That's why we came to you.

Clone: How are you gonna do this, if we can't reveal the secret? Specially mine!

Bloom: We won't be able to do this like this. But... If we use our Believix power... we might be able to make everyone believe us!

Tecna: Of course! For as long as we can use our powers to make everyone believe us? We can make them believe you!

Bloom: So, we have to take advantage of a low attack, one that posesses a persone, and use it to help people believe us.

Tecna: We have our plan! But, we have to help your parents believe us!

Bloom: The person supporting me now is the Fairy Godmother, Eldora, and the Shaffers are helping us the most!

Jeremy: The problem is to make our parents believe.

Ulrich: I don't think mine will be necessary to convince.

FLASHBACK

Walter: I used to be one of the Green Phoenix... but my memory was errased... i then became the man i am today... Ulrich... i made lots of mistakes in life... specially with a close friend of mine...

Ulrich: ...

Walter: I unerstand if you can't forgive me... but i thought that at least... you had to know...

Ulrich: ... Actually... I already knew that.

Walter: Huh?

Ulrich: That friend of yours is father of one of my classmates.

Walter: Wow... i eared that she was virtual during ten years... I think i finally understand why you kept avoiding talk about your grades...

Ulrich: Huh?

Walter: You must have found Hopper's instalations.

Ulrich: Actually a friend of mine found it. And showed it to me, when his own robots attacked him.

Walter: XANA?

Ulrich: Yeah... He's the reason you're like this.

Walter: Ulrich... even if Hopper's return to the past erases this moment from my memory... promiss me to remember that... i'm very pround of you for fighting XANA...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jeremy: So he remembered everything?

Ulrich: Correct. My mother to knew about this. So my parents are already supporting us. At least, i hope that they can support our plans.

William: Hm?(turns to the right) Well, you can ask your father about it yourself! He's over there!

Ulrich looked at where William was pointing, and his dad was there, with Franz Hopper. It seems that Walter was trying to apologize to Franz. Franz took in,a nd gave his old friend a hug

Jeremy: Seems like they finally talked about back then.

Walter: Hm?(looks arround) Excuse me, Franz. I have somethig to take care.

Franz: Don't bother. I think i'm going to see my old partner.

Hopper left. Walter went to the Lyoko gang. He noticed that Ulrich was a little tense, line he had something important to ask.

Walter: Hello, Ulrich.

Ulrich: Hi, dad.

Walter: I think that this is the first time i meet your friends.

Yumi: It's nice to meet you, mister Stern!

Walter: Likewise. 

Ulrich: She's Yumi, my girlfriend!

Walter: You do talk a lot about her. I'm quite aware of all of you. But you seem tense, Ulrich. What's wrong?

Jeremy: Allow me, sir! We are fighting XANA, as you might know. But to reach out to him and destroy, we have to move out! The Winx girls are helping us with that!

Walter: So you won't ever finish this, unless you go out of Kadic and reach out to XANA inthe real world, is that right?

Tecna: That's exactly it!

Walter: ... Very well then. I, to, shall help you on this.

Ulrich: Really?

Walter: I did tell you this, Ulrich. I'm very proud of you, for fighting for all this time.

SCREEN TRANSITION - ULRICH

A few minuts later, The Lyoko warriors and the Winx met up with Daphne. They were now in front of the admnistrative building.

Daphne: It's good to have Ulrich's father beliving us. But we still nead the rest of your parents!

Bloom: We have a plan for that. We can use our Believix powers to get their aproval!

Tecna: We'll use that to explain the others here at Kadic about everything. Evey time we can, we'll avoid the Return to the past.

Daphne: Perfect! Let's get going!

On the Forest Sector, pulsations could be seen traveling through the road, passing through a few tree, and reaching a tower, that turned Red.

On Earth, Some of Kadic's teachers were chating about some topics that they had to discuse on the meetings. But a blackout in the room called their atention. They looked up, and saw XANA's ghost comming to them. Back to the Lyoko gang.

Daphne: So, how do we do this?(aleart)

Laura: Oh no!(pulls out her Ipad)

Laura: XANA's attacking! In the Forest Sector! Let's get going!

William: Uh, i think we might be caught in detention if we go to Lyoko now!

William pointed, and there were four XANAfied teachers in front of them. Those were Miss Meyer, Miss Kensingston, mister Chardin, and the school's psychologist, Mister Klotz.

Jeremy: Are you thinking what i'm thnking?

Clone: XANA?

The Winx and the Lyoko Warriors went to the scewrs, followed by the posessed teachers. They took the passage in the gym, because the park was full. Followed by the teachers, of course.

Tecna: Bloom, we'll deal with them, you and the rest og the gang go to Lyoko!

The Lyoko warriors went to the Factory. However, the teachers came in. The Winx took a defenceve stance.

Winx: MAGIC WINX! BELIEVIX!

Daphne: Daphne, Fairy of Elements!

Stella: Stella, Fairy of the Shinning Sun!

Musa: Musa, Fairy of Music!

Roxy: Roxy, Fairy of Animals!

Flora: Flora, Fairy of Nature!

Aisha: Aisha, Fairy of Waves!

Tecna: Tecna, Fairy of Tecnology!

The Winx called their attacks, but the posessed teachers countered with their lightning beams. The Lyoko Gang entered the Factory. However...

Jeremy: Let's get moving!

Laura: Wait, Jeremy! You think you should be working with that sprained wrist?

Jeremy looked at Laura. He knew his wrist was still sprained. He had to help the others, but work with a sprained wrist will slow them down.

Jeremy: Not that i can't work with it like that, but, it will slow us down! Laura, take over!

Laura: Got it!

The rest of the team went down the elevator. Yumi, Bloom and Odd went inside the scanners first. Laura started up everything.

Laura: Transfer Odd! Transfer Yumi! Transfer Bloom! Scanner Odd! Scanner Yumi! Scanner Bloom! Virtualization!

Yumi, Odd and Bloom disapeared from the Scanners, and were virtualized on the Forest Sector. The Vehicles apeared in front of them.

Laura: William and Ulrich are comming! Virtualization!(William and Ulrich land on Lyoko)

Bloom: Where's the Tower?

Laura: South of your area! You sould be able to see it from there!

Odd: Can't miss it!

Yumi, Ulrich and Odd took their vehichles, William smoked to there, and Bloom took flight. However, Laura noticed that they were being chased.

Laura: XANA sent you some Insekts to chace you guys! Be carefull!

Yumi: Copy that!(Lyoko) We won't stop for them!

There were 4 Insekts chacing the, Odd shooted some arows at them, but missed. William came out of Supersmoke. He called his sword, and threw it, blowing up one monster.

William: That's one less monster!(pulls back his sword)

Jeremy: Well done, William!

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

On the Scews, Aelita's clone came there, leaving the factory, and went to help the Winx, who were having problems with the XANA teachers.

Stella: SOLAR STORM!!!

Tecna: TECNO SHOCK!!!

Roxy: WILD HEARTBEAT!!!

The three attacks were countered by three lightning beams. A fourth one came, but it attacked Meyer. Eeveryone looked, and it was Aelita's clone.

Tecna: What are you doing here?

Clone: Giving a hand! Or bether a lightning beam!(fires at Chardin) Yum only reseted the tower. The programs of my lightning beams are still there!

Musa: Let's put an use to that! STEREO CRASH!!!

The Stereo Crash bursted the teachers to the ground. Back on Lyoko, Odd shooted at the Insekts. One of them was hit, and blew up. Bloom looked ahead.

Bloom: Guys! The tower is right there!(gets hit) GAH!(crashes on the grounf) Who did-(sees someone) Aelita...

The posessed guardian of Lyoko was there. In front of the tower. She raise her hand, and somesort of gold Krab was virtualized besides her.

William: Laura, we have a little problem.(lab) XANA sent some kind of gold Krab!

Laura: So little by little the monsters evolve into new species... We don't know what he's capable!(Lyoko) Be very carefull, and don't get to close!

Ulrich: Got it!(Overbike gets hit) Oops time to drop!(jumps away)

Aelita: Go on!

The gold Krab went to Ulrich. He raised a bit, and released some sort of tremor, that pushed Ulrich away, and took a good amount of Life Points.

Laura: Ulrich, what was that?! You lost 45 Life Points!

Bloom: The gold Krab released a tremor!(Lyoko) It pushed Ulrich away, like a shockwave!

Laura: What? To do that... Be carefull! Don't let them get close to you!

Yumi: Odd, get the Insekts! I'll fight the Krab!

Odd: Gotcha!

Odd shooted at the Insekts, who shooted back. All the arrows were countered. Odd closed in on the Insekts.

Odd: Come over here, you weirdy weird weirdos! LASER ARROWS!!!!

Odd's Arrows blew up two Insekts. William smoked under the Krab, and went to the Tower. However, anothe Supersmoke stopped him. Aelita raised her sword, and so did William.

Aelita: Hahahaha....

William: Grrrr....

Bloom: William...

William and Aelita clashed. Bloom looked at the others. Ulrch got up. The Gold Krab shooted, and ended up hiting Yumi, making her fall of the Overwing. 

Laura: That's 25 less Life Points, Yumi!

Ulrich: We can't get even close to the Krab to attack him!(lab)

Laura: We have to think of something!

Jeremy: There's nothing such as an invencible enemy. They just have to find a weak spot.

Bloom listened to Jeremy's Words. Back on the Scewers, the Teachers were back on their feet. Daphne raised her hands.

Daphne: I call the element of the water! WAVES OF FURY!!!

Daphne called a powerfull furious wave, with the water that was on the scewrs. The Clone energised it with her eletricity. The teachers jumped, and grabbed on the ceeling.

Flora :LOXURIOUS EIVY!!!

There were some vines that came from the ceeling. The Teachers went back to the ground, and shooted more eletricity. The Winx took of, and the clone jumped out of the way.

Tecna: We won't hold on much longer!!!

On the Forest Sector, Aelita pushed William Back. William tripped. The Krab took a chance, and released a tremor.

Laura: William, be very carefull! You're two hits away from comming back!

William: Two?! I better be carefull!

Bloom Looked at the Krab. She noticed something from the Tremors it released. Ulrich was hit by a Laser from the Insekt. This one was faster than the other three.

Yumi: We're not gonna manage it like this!

Odd: Come here, you annoying bug! LASER ARROWS!!!(misses) DRATS!!!

Ulrich: TRIPLICATE!!!

Ulrich splited into three Clones. Aelita Pushed William back again. She looked at Ulrich, who was splited into three.

Aelita: SUPERSMOKE!!!!

Aelita smoked to the Ulrich on the right, and stabed him, devirtualizing him, and deleating the clones. 

Yumi: Ulrich!

Odd: Lady Einstein, we're not getting anyway here!

The Krab charged another Tremor. William, this time was ready. He smoked out of the way, and it missed. Bloom took the chance, and landed on top of the Krab.

Bloom: I got you now! FIRE ARPOON!!!!

Bloom's attack stabbed the XANA eye, blowing up the Krab. The Insekt stopped, and looked at Bloom. It was slashed by Yumi's fan, thanks to that.

Aelita: Grrr.....

William: Nice one!(lab)

Jeremy: I knew there was a weak spot!

Laura: How did you do that?

Bloom: The Gold Krabs have thr Tremors, but when their released, the Krab must Recharge.(Lyoko) This forces him to stay still.

Aelita smoked through them, and went in front of the tower. Two Tarantulas came from behind it, and took a battle stance

Aelita: FIRE!!!!

The Tarantulas started attacking. Odd was still on his Overboars, and the Overwing wasn't destroyed yet. Yumi took it back. Bloom took flight, and William smoked to the Tower, followed by his friends.

Laura: William take note that you only have 50 Life Points left! And Bloom you only have 40!

Bloom: Got it!

William came out of his Supersmoke. Yumi threw her fans at one Tarantula, but they were deflected.

Odd: CHARGE!!!!

Odd jumped of his Overboard, forcing the Tarantulas to avoid it, and it ende crashing against the Tower, exploading. William and Aelita clashed again. Bloom took a chance, and raised an attack.

Bloom: FLAME STORM!!!

Bloom's attack hitted Aelita, and delt a lot of damage. The posessed warrior stood back up. Odd fired his Arrows at the Tarantulas, and one of them hitted a Tarantula, in the XANA eye, blowing it up. William ajumped on the other one.

William: PREFURATION!!!

William Jumped, and the Tarantula blew up. Yumi pulled her Batton, and went to Aelita. She swang it, slashing the posessed Warrior, and sending her back to XANA.

Yumi: Now that's how it's done!

William: I'll take care of the Tower!(enters the tower)

The Winx were getting tiered. XANA's posessed teachers came in, and charged their attacks. The Clone moved in, to protect them William reached teh second level of the Tower, went to the center, and scanned his hand on the interface.

The teachers passed passed out. The Winx reverted back to humans, and took a time to recover strenth. The clone to took a little time to recover strenth.

William: Tower Deactivated.

SCREEN TRANSITION - YUMI

The winx finally recovered. Roxy got a phone call. After the attack, Laura thought on asking what the Winx were gonna do.

Laura: Is everything okay?

Roxy: A little tiered. But alive.

Laura: Good. I'm not sure if i shoud start a Return to the Past or not. We were not spotted by anyone, and the Teachers won't remember nothing!

Roxy: Actually i was thinking on using my Believix.

Laura: Oh, good thinking! Fill them in on everything!(call ends)

The Winx turned to Roxy, understanding what the young Fairy of Animals was going to do. The teachers woke up.

Meyer: Urgh... what's going on?

Kensington: All i remember is a black out in our room, and then nothing!

Chardin: What's going on here?(sees the Winx) Oh, the Winx. Do you know what's going on?

Roxy: Allow me to explain this, sir. Now... How do i put this...(snaps her fingers) ENERGY OF THE WILD!!!

Roxy released light sea-green buterflies, that flew arround the four teachers. This allowed them to see the Winx's real apearences. The light died, and everything went back to normal.

Meyer: What did we just saw?

Chardin: I guess we really entered a world of myths...

Roxy: We have somethings to tell you all.

A few moments the Lyoko Warriors were with teh teachers and the Winx. Miss Hertz was there to. Miss Meyer, Mister Chardin, Miss Kensington and Mister Klotz were still shocked about everything.

Miss Hertz: And i think that's preety much everything.

Meyer: That's some story... To think that you were fighting some menance to the mankind all this time... i think this explaind why you keep leaving out of nower.

Chardin: This would give a very amazing story, a group of students, who secretly fight against the menance of a dangerous treat to the world!

Kensington: This is no time for drama, Chardin! 

Klotz: We do own you guys a bit of gratitude fro everythng, specially from saving us just now.

Jeremy: You're welcome, but, could you keep this a secret for the moment?

Meyer: Don't worry. Our lips are sield.

The teachers left, The Winx left to, leaving only the Lyoko Warriors. Bloom looked at the sky, with a bit of a sad face.

William: You okay?

Bloom: I released a very strong attack at Aelita. I never expected to have been able to do that, after being so afraid to fight her.

William: You prove your courage, Bloom. That's why you fought her. And remember, courage is the reason of you Hesperix.

Bloom smilled at William. The Lyoko Warriors looked, and noticed Yumi's parents. Yumi would be going with them.

Bloom: Yumi, can i have a word with your parents?

Yumi took Bloom to them. The Lyoko Warriors looked at the sceen, as Yumi's parents, and her little brother understood everything, thanks to Bloom's Strenth of Life.

Ulrich: At least Yumi won't have any more problems with her parents, for the moment.

Next time, on Code Lyoko, Jeremy's cousin, Patrick returns to Kadic, as Jeremy's roommate. The Winx are slowly spreading their power, through out of Kadic's people to help them understand the situation, and the Lyoko Warriors' reason to fight. But XANA won't let things spread for longer.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

21K 499 26
When a new girl joins the school, XANA awakens and mysteries start to unfold. Will the gang be able to uncover the truths or will they fall apart in...
517 12 8
xana finds a way to virtualize a crab that leads to a hint of virtualizing alietha. a week after Aelitha comes to earth, another new student arrives...
4.5K 34 28
Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on Quest for Infinity. And mostly inspiered...
14.8K 343 25
Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with out Lyoko or worrying about the evil compu...