The Bias

By sammishah

**** More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
.....
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
.....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
......
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
....
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
....
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
*****
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
*****
Chapter 65 (a)
Chapter 65(b)
******
****

Chapter 2

2.8K 324 92
By sammishah

"Good morning Maya!You can start with the schedule.",he spoke to his personal associate taking his chair .It was a spacious office in a  core industry based workspace. Gully ways  ,the company his dad had established was involved in supplying materials in heavy construction. Over the years his dad ,Ashok Shulka had toiled hard ,eventually venturing out to contruction.Gully ways were not only a leading raw material supplier in the entire of Western India,but also one of the leading construction company. Out recently, after, Sidahrth had taken over the company, the Gully ways had ventured out expanding to the interior designing and green or the low carbon imprint construction as well.

Over last seven years ,he had worked day in and out ,to establish, himself as a single undisputed king for the industry. He was a sly and  an intelligent businessman ,to have established the Gully ways at the heights it was .

"Sir we have a zoom call with Mittal's at 11:30  and a next a lunch with the builder from Parel for land acqusition ...",she continued .

"Okay ,for evening if there is anything clear it off!",he spoke going through the screen placed ahead of him.

"Arey par aap sunte kyu nahi ho, Maine apni schedule ki night de di ,mai kyu du?",she semi yelled.

"Dr Saab, Dr Sehgal nahi hai idr pe",the person sitting on the other side of desk spoke.He was the clerk with the department. Assigning duties to PG students was his work.Therefore, she stood here arguing. He was way too old and experienced to be bothered by her ,he knew no matter how much she would counter ,she had to attend the duty.

" I dont know,sir suno ,mai casualty me ek minute bhi extra duty nahi dungi..",she spoke keeping the paper weight back on the sheets with a sound.

"Toh kya hai na madam patients log kon dekhega...",the man  was  now visibly annoyed .

"Aap dekh lo...",she turned to leave, but then halted ,"patients ki itni tension hai  na aapko, toh Sehgal ko apni duty k liye wapis bulao."

"Family problem hai uska..",the man spoke.

"Woh mera problem nahi....zada hi hai toh uski saheli ko bolo woh de degi duty. "

Shehnaaz had been in Mumbai for over two years ,a final year PG student at the Grants medical college, this had been her routine eversince she had stepped into the maximum city.Sometimes she wondered if they were specifically annoying to her , for she was a Delhite.
Dressed in a scrub suit ,with her hair tied into  a bun ,she held her phone in the hand, making way through the ocean of people that visited a government hospital.

"Oi...idr",Rishab waved to her ,seeing her enter the canteen .

She walked to them ," tum log idr rehte kaise ho ...aag lagi padi hai,behnchod poora saal 100 % humidity kaise hoti hai idr...", she sighed taking a sip of the drink placed at the table.

She was drinkg tea when , Miraal her friend walked into the canteen with her boyfriend, Aryak.  Placing the bag on extra chair that the group had pulled over ,she passed a naughty smile to Shehnaaz.

"Ab kya kia isne?", Rishab asked knowing the look.

"Okay so,you know Kaya ,....",Mirall spoke.

"Intern?...",Aryak interrupted.

"Nah ,Radio wali Dr Kaya Mittal.,..."

"Bas ab aage ",Shenaaz spoke trying to stop Miraal, knowing her friends very well.

"Aey...tu chup kar...bolne de usko tune konsa naya kaand kia.",Rishab spoke.

"So ,Dr Mitaal is getting married, and o bechari ,she must have told Shehnaaz kahi beech me...toh Shehnaaz ne..."she was about to finish when Shehnaaz spoke

"I said I am so sorry ,instead of congratulations...",she pouted, on having passed a condolence message to a colleague at her wedding.

"Fuckk...behnchod teko bolte hai na soch samjh k bola kar tu",Rishab spoke

Shehnaaz was a blabber mouth ,always on the go.She was a bunch full of exotic energy ,charming and alluring.Having completed her graduation degree from the Maulana azad medical college, Delhi ,she had landed herself at the Grants medical college in Mumbai.This was her final year at Mumbai, and if things were to go as per plan ,this was her last year in India too.

"Where?",Sidahrth asked his brother in law ,Romi over the phone.

"Kiity Su,but please be on time.", Romil answered

Sidharth shook his head, disconnecting the call.This is what he hated the most of his life ,the formalities. He had to attend a celebratory party with the Mittals , for the signing up of contract. His brother in law had been a mentor to him ,guiding a young Sidharth through the roads of shrewd business hence the respect.

He moved to the bathroom ,finally changing into a more of a club like clothing.Last five years had been a roller coster ride for him ,he had seen himself grow and develop .Last five years had seen him become a man.Now ,standing  tall at the age of 38 ,he could proudly look himself in the mirror and be happy.He had walked on a path of responsibility and dedication to his mother, his only family, making her proud every second.

"Shehnaaz is treating us for her birthday!'', Aryak spoke, "this is happening for the first time in three years,and that too Kitty su....Not bad ,afterall."

"My dad's rich!", she winked at him,as Rishab drove the car

They reached the club ,finally she was the legal age to drink ,25.She had dressed her self in a satin wine color saree with a Maroon blouse ,with a wine lipstick.If looks could kill ,she would  have killed for sure.She was a pristine beauty in the simplest ways.Her features sharp, eyes the lightest shade of brown, deep collar bones and a bold look in her walk.

"Gin?" ,Rishab asked her.

"Nahh...Gin is a sad drink, I need a happy drink....get me a Johnnie walker Black label"

"Of course Scotch!",Aryak exclaimed ,as Shehnaaz winked to him.

His had been pretty much bored in the entire conversation, until his eyes landed on her.Was it really her,after all these five years, was he finally seeing her.But she looked so different, a grown up woman.There was no teen fat around her body, she was a lean one this time ,but so much different and yet so similar to the one he had met at Eros 5 years back.His eyes kept following her, every moment, every expression. He saw her  take the drink and gulp it down in a second.He saw her try shots and then give up.He saw how her face scrunched every time alchol touched her mouth and lips  ,he saw how she felt lighter with every drop of alcohol that went into her system.His presence to the conversation was limited to nodding and agreeing and he was getting pulled into her .

"Sidharth ki nazar badi cheez hai...somehow he's able to spot the prettiest flowers that must be plucked ", the Mittal son spoke. He was a married man with a nine year old child,and this statement proved his character to Sidharth.

Hearing Mittal ,Romi followed his gaze ,spotting  the woman being referred to in the conversation.

"Oh no! Thats not the case ,Sidahrth is getting married to Arya ,the daughter of Deshmukh's.", Romi added ,alomst reminding Sidharth like an elder brother.

Shehnaaz felt the gaze on herself. Initially she had thought it to be her drunken self ,but then she saw him

"Fuckk..", she spoke loudly, startling Miraal.

"Kya hua?", Miraal asked looking af her ,following her eyes to land on the man looking at her from the far end of VIP segment.

"Is he looking at me?",Shehnaaz asked ,dismissing Miraal

"Yes ....but Who's he?", Miraal asked as Shehnaaz ordered a red wine.

"How much are you going to drink",Miraal questioned again, but Shehnaaz had already walked away .Moving to the VIP are she made the Payment to get in .

Sidharth had been taken back into the conversation by Romi ,only to have lost the sight of the girl. It was when she moved very close to his table ,that he saw her again. Indeed it was her , looking more of a seductress and a godess all alike.Only he knew ,how much he had wanted to see her just once ,and now that she was right in the front he had no reaction

Shehnaaz looked at him, their eyes locked .She moved closer , her every step pacing their hearts to a new rhythm.He looked at her body closely, the wine satin saree engulfed her at all right spots ,she moved like a lioness ,holing a glass of  red wine in her hand.She came closer ,very very close to the table,all the while Sidharth and she had their eyes locked.The rest of two men followed her steps ,moving like a magic spell, until she reached their table.No one spoke a word ,she moved behind Sidahrth's shoulders , her hands softly brushing his clothes,until she finally crossed Mittal ,to stand opposite of Sidharth.
Then she moved herself closer to the table ,moving away the boquet of flowers at the table away from Sidharth's face.She then without uttering a single word ,walked back ,to take a table at the far end ,from where she could see Sidharth, without the flowers blocking her way.

This is a small update ,but could you please comment on the idea of story...Do you like  the procession?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 7K 36
A story of two people who found their home, their SUKOON in each other.
53.2K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
253K 27.2K 61
Story of a broken girl who come to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams and accidentally meet a boy who not only love her but help her to find herself in thi...
176K 14.5K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀