๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ||๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๏ฟฝ...

Par Angeredbear

๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ [๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐จ... Plus

ยซ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌยป
ยซ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ||๐Š๐ฒ๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌยป
ยซ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ข||๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎฬ„ยป
ยซ๐๐ƒ๐€||๐‘๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆยป
ยซ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž||๐Š๐ฒ๐จ๐ญ๐จยป
ยซ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฌ||๐ˆ๐ญ๐š๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ขยป
ยซ๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ||๐…๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ขยป
ยซ๐‡๐š๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญโ˜บ๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽยซ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ||๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆยป
โœ”๏ธŽยซ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ||๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆยป
โœ”๏ธŽยซ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ|| ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆยป
ยซ๐’๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง||๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žยป
ยซ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ||๐๐š๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ข โ€ข ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จยป
ยซ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐–๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป
ยซ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป

ยซ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐||๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จยป

1.3K 20 3
Par Angeredbear

𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 • 𝐘𝐮̄𝐣𝐢😄

➪You got your ass whooped by Mahito, during a mission against some 3rd grade curses. Mahito just had to show up[🙄]and you almost died.

➪Itadori was more than furious, he was now more determined than ever to exterminate Mahito.

➪He stayed by your recovery bed as long as he could. He was very quiet, and snapped at almost everyone who tried to comfort him.

➪He broke down by your bedside many times and hoped and prayed you would be ok.

♡When you awoke for the first time he almost squeezed you to death. Megumi had to hit Itadori on the back of the head to make him let go.

➪After you're given the green light to leave your bed. Itadori is glued to your side and refuses that you do any heavy lifting whatsoever.

➪Once you've fully recovered he won't let you go by yourself on missions and his next encounter with Mahito could probably be Mahito's last.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 • 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚😈

➪Mahito is the cause yet again, only difference being Itadori was there and the minute they both witnessed Mahito almost kill you. Sukuna took control of Itadori's body.

➪No one had ever seen Sukuna so angry, but Mahito manged to do it. Honestly, he should be given an award for almost killing the king if curses s/o and still living to tell the tale.

➪Anyways, Sukuna carried you in his arms and used his reverse cursed technique to help your injuries.

➪Sukuna keeps popping up on Itadori's face and keeps pestering him by asking how you're doing every hour that passed.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 • 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢🐺

➪Originally, it was supposed to be a semi-second grade curse that you had to exorcise, but it turned out to be a special grade curse.

➪You were in pretty bad shape and when Fushiguro found out his heart almost died right there and then.

➪He immediately ran to your dorm where you were recovering and he almost cried.

➪He stayed by your bedside, helped you change your bandages and fed you when you couldn't do it yourself.

➪He doesn't have anything to say, he's just glad you're alive.

➪Once your up and ready to be dismissed, he'll be overprotective of you.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐊𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 • 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚🔨

➪She flipped her shit, she immediately used her straw doll technique and ended the curse that almost killed you.

➪She stayed by your bedside and angry lectured you whilst you were unconscious. She would've said something like, "Ya [Name] your such an idiot sometimes, just don't die on me. Please..."

➪When you wake up she'll scold you for scaring her like that, but deep down she's relieved she doesn't have to bury you.

➪Hits and yells at Itadori and Megumi over the head if she finds that their disturbing your peace.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐙𝐞𝐧'𝐢𝐧 • 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢🗡

➪Pissed off is an understatement, she carried out the excorscism of the curse was carried out right away.

➪Panda carries you to the infirmary, Maki stays by your side and strokes your knuckles with her thumb. Whilst waiting for you to wake up.

➪When you wake up, she scolds you for scaring her like that, but a small blush arises on her face when she "scolds" you.

➪When you have to start training again to build your strength back, she'll watch you like a hawk. And will make you take a break to make sure you don't strain yourself.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 • 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞🍣

➪His heart stops no hesitation whatsoever when using his cursed speech on the curse.

➪He was hoping that once he'd recovered you'd be ok as well, but when he was told you were still out cold he immediately stayed by your bedside for as long as he could.

➪I don't know why, but for some reason I can see him writing little notes of what he wants to say to you. Then leaving them next to your bedside, waiting for you to read them.

➪When you wake up, he'll be over the moon. I know he's not one to show his emotions too much, so I feel like he'd pull you into a bear hug only when you guys are alone.

➪He'll be with you every step of the way, when you need to take time to recover.

➪When your permitted to go back out on missions, if it's a grade 1 or special grade curse he'll have flashbacks of when you almost died and his main target turns into protecting you. Even though, it could get him killed

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 • 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮🌠

➪He knows you can handle yourself but like Nanami, when he saw you be thrown by a special grade curse and not get up. To say he was enraged was an understatement.

➪He wanted to cry, but he knows that he has to remain strong for you and for the students [Context: You're a teacher at Jujutsu High].

➪Although late at night, he'll clutch your hands and kiss them, mumbling quietly for you to come back for him

➪When your awake and recovering, of course he's over the moon and switches to his child mode. He's still mindful of the fact you just had a near date with death, and tries to tone it down.

➪He never wants to see you like that ever again, so he tries to convince you to stay away from curses for as long as he can. But, he knows stopping you from going back is inevitable, so he just becomes more protective.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 • 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨👔

➪The millisecond he sees you not get up from being flung through 3 buildings, that's when he started panicking [Internallyof course].

➪He immediately exterminated the curse and then ran to your aid. He covered you in his jacket and immediately made his way to Shoko.

➪He stayed by your recovery bed as long as he could when he wasn't on duty.

➪Like Fushiguro, Nanami is at your beck and call, ready to do anything to speed up your recovery.

➪When your finally healthy enough to go back into the field, when your back on your first mission he can't stop thinking that you'll be injured again.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

217K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
2.5K 30 5
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•‚ ๐•Š๐•™๐•š๐•ก๐•ค Like my other oneshots books, I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time incase theres a...
174K 6.6K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."