Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

By jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... More

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

What are you hiding?

732 37 4
By jimininiiiii

SeokJin POV:
After making dinner I sat down with my brother, his mate and my mate. We were waiting for Jimin. We somehow knew he would come back a little upset but also a little happy.

We didn't actually know what Jimin was going to propose or what Yoongi would say to it but we had a rough idea.

The door opened to a soaking wet Jimin, he was tired I could see that but most importantly he was clutching onto his stomach.

I ran up to him as the others too became alerted and asked what happened. "Did Yoongi do this to you?" Jimin shook his head no and I let out a sigh of relief because I wouldn't be able to handle it if he had.

"Why are you soaking wet Jimin? Why didn't you call us to pick you up or even get a taxi?" Namjoon asked and Jimin just sighed. "I wanted to but I didn't at the same time. I wanted to be with my thoughts".

I quickly realised that this was not good news at all so I told Jimin to go and get cleaned up by having a shower and wearing dry clothes. He nodded and walked to his room as I ushered the others to me.

"Somethings wrong so here's what we will do. I'm going to make hot coco for all of us and you guys set up the lounge area all cozy and with Jimin's favourite snacks. We have a long conversation and a lot of consolation ahead of us."

Jimin came back as the rest of us set everything up he instantly melted at the display and we went into a big hug.

As we sat down Jimin drank his hot coco and we all joined him then he began to talk. "I told him about it, as in about the heat and the clear not so innocent actions we did. He remembered it all. Well to be fair he remembered a lot earlier. The day he came back from the hospital and he was here. When he went to the bathroom he got flashes of the memory. Yet he still doesn't remember if he loved me or not. Or anything else about me to be honest".

We all just listened to Jimin talk he told us everything "I told him he should take responsibility and look after us. He agreed. Hence from tomorrow I'm going to live with him. Maybe during this time he may also realise how much he used to love me".

To say I was shocked would be a lie. I was baffled because Yoongi agreed so easily? But nonetheless as a hyung I was very happy because he took responsibility.

"Jimin I'm happy that he agreed to do it and the fact that he's calling you to stay with him means that he's more than ready to take care of you during the pregnancy."

Jimin just nodded and smiled I thought that was a little odd but I didn't question it. Lately a lot of things I'm not questioning because I don't know what it feels to be pregnant so I can't assume anything.

Jimin then announced that he was tired and wanted to sleep so I dismissed him after asking what he would like for dinner. "Jiminie what would you like to eat?"

Jimin sighed and said "I don't really want to eat but I know I have to so am can I have some kimchi, rice, bulgogi, Korean fried chicken, and noodles please".

I smiled at his request knowing it was a lot of food but I was more than happy to prepare it because I was going to be an uncle and I would do anything for that little bean in there.

"Anything for my two loves". Jimin raised his brow confused and I said "The apa and the child obviously Jimin, I'm gonna be the best uncle". Jimin laughed and then went to his room.

"Poor baby was really tired". Namjoon said and all of us could just agree because he really was.

"I'm going to cook now guys so Tae help me and joon you and Hoseok try and get into touch with Jungkook and Yoongi. The two devil brothers".

Hoseok laughed at the statement and said "I'll do yoongs you Joon do kook let's see what they're both up to".

Namjoon just nodded and I could tell he was distracted but I had to start cooking so I didn't say anything.

Taehyung was whinning about not wanting to help but I dragged him anyways. Courtesy of being my brother.

He cut the vegetables as I prepped the kimchi. I hummed along to a sweet melody knowing it would calm the atmosphere down.

It was domestic, it was home.

Authors POV:
The two brothers cooked for Jimin and his little bun as the other two dialled Yoongi and Jungkook.

Hoseok smiled widely as he heard his friend mumble a tiny "hello".

They spoke for a while. Yoongi never mentioned Jimin and Hoseok didn't either. They spoke like they were just checking up on one another like Hoseok hadn't slept over the day prior.

He asked about Yoongi's health and eventually he had to get to Jimin so he spoke and surprisingly Yoongi didn't dismiss the question like he thought he would but he in fact answered.

"Jimin came round Hoseokah you know that he just told me and it was a lot to take in considering he's my enemy and all but Iv accepted it. Of course I would it's my child just as much as his".

Hoseok was happy to hear that. He didn't know the reality and Yoongi didn't feel the need to tell him. He didn't feel the need to say to him that he's created a harsh contract for Jimin and he definitely didn't need to say that he was being rude to him.

The two friends talked a little more and then eventually said the goodbye's promising to meet up soon.

Now it was Namjoon's turn to call Jungkook and he was very scared let me tell you.

Yet despite this he picked up his phone and called jungkook. It rang and rang until on the last ring it was picked up.

Namjoon couldn't even say anything when jungkook spoke out saying "Just leave me alone hyung, live your life and forget about me because if you involve yourself with me the two of you won't find peace".

Then he cut the call and the whole room heard it since it was on speaker. Namjoon sighed and said "That's all he keeps saying he won't let us try she's given up".

They were quick to console each other and make sure the mood wasn't ruined. They made sure they would discuss jungkook and how they would sort themselves out later but right now they had to eat.

So Jin and hoseok prepped the dinner table as Taehyung went to wake Jimin up. Once everyone was seated they began to eat and jimin ate a bit of everything which SeokJin was very happy with but what concerned everyone was that he ate very little.

It was okay though because they will work on it and on the bright side Jimin would be with Yoongi and to the other's knowledge that meant Jimin would be fine.

We can only hope right? 

Jimin POV:
I woke up knowing what it was today, the day I have to move in with Yoongi Hyung. I took a quick shower and went to have some breakfast knowing it was of no use because I wouldn't really be able to keep it in.

Regardless, I had my vitamins and had a piece of toast with some orange juice hoping I wouldn't upset my sensitive stomach.

Then the guys started to help me pack. It was hard doing this knowing my new life wouldn't consist of constant pampering by the Kim brothers but rather I would be ignored and become practically a robot.

I got very emotional towards the end when everyone launched themselves at me for a group hug. I cried and all I did was say "It's the hormones, I won't actually miss you". The others rolled their eyes pathetically knowing they didn't buy my lie because you could clearly see how upset we all were.

All five of them came to drop me off and I didn't bother protesting. Once we got to the house we were met by Yoongi Hyung alone. His so called guards took my bags and then the seven of us sat down like the old times.

We talked about everything and anything until finally they had to go. Namjoon Hyung made Yoongi Hyung promise he would take care of me and Yoongi Hyung gave a gummy smile saying he would.

The same smirk we hadn't seen in a long time.

Once the house became quiet again the uneasiness crept into me.

Just a second ago I was smiling and laughing with my friends and the next I'm hyperventilating even though I know they're a call away.

Yoongi Hyung turned to me and said "I'll show you to your room and I expect the contract to begin from tomorrow! Understood omega?"

I shivered at the 'omega' part - my wolf still wanting to submit but I followed him after giving a small nod.

Once I got to my room I collapsed on the bed and wanted to visibly cry. It was all so overwhelming the entire day was gone in packing, moving and hanging out with my friends so I was exhausted.

Since I had moved out Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok Hyung moved in with Jin Hyung and Tae.

They were practically all together anyways so it made sense to move in especially because Hoseok Hyung and Namjoon Hyung lived together anyways and with them being both busy CEO's they never made time for food so Jin Hyung and Tae were a little concerned.

My room was kept the same because Jin Hyung knew that I would throw fits if he changed it.

In the end that house was ours. It was where the best memories were made.

It was nice to see their ships sailing and I hope their happiness lasts forever.

I went to the shower and got ready for bed. Food was a distant memory and I didn't feel like eating.

Forgetting the duvet and letting myself freeze I laid down on the bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I knocked off slowing curling in on myself because I felt so alone.

If I had waited any longer to go to sleep now then I wouldn't have been able to control my waterworks.

It's been a long day.

Yoongi POV:
I showed Jimin his room and then I went to my own - it felt weird having him over. I knew what I was getting myself into because yesterday after lying to Hoseok I felt like shit.

I just wanted something to fill up my loneliness and parts of me thought it was IU that I needed but an even bigger part of me pushed me towards Jimin.

Why did I feel like I needed to go to him and hold him in my arms? There's this pull that's so unexplainable that it phiysically hurts to not open up about it.

I felt like no one will understand what I mean. Did my destiny make the right choice? IU is my mate right? So why don't I feel so compelled to run to her and more to Jimin?

I mean I feel like I should go to her the feelings are there but they're nothing compared to Jimin.

I know I was harsh when I told him that the contract starts tomorrow but what could I do? He might be ruining my life because I don't still know who he is to me and why I spent his heat with him.

I don't remember what happened that dreadful evening all I know is that apparently I got him pregnant.

Fuck alphas and their stupid lack of hormonal imbalances.

I frustratedly pulled at my hair and sighed because the urge to check up on Jimin was very prominent.

Before I could do anything though I got a phone call. It was Jin Hyung.

"Hello Hyung". I spoke out into the phone. Jin Hyung greeted me back and then asked about him. "He's okay he was tired so went to sleep". Jin Hyung sighed through the line and said "Yoongiah I know you don't remember anything and I'm so glad you're doing this. You're taking so much care of Jimin and I know you will of your little child too. So Hyung just wanted to express his gratitude I mean you just recovered yourself." I smiled at Hyung's words not because of me agreeing with him but because he was praising me.

"It's fine Hyung if I did something then I must own up to it even if I don't remember". Jin Hyung agreed with me and we talked for sometime after about ten mins he said he should get going because his brother as in Tae and his mate as in Namjoon were making life difficult for Hoseok so I said okay and before he cut he call he said "Yoongi protect Jimin he's been through hell and back. Try to talk to him and the memories will come back".

I just nodded as if he could see me and he didn't wait for a reply as he disconnected the call.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room towards Jimin. I guess I should fulfil my duty of checking in on him at least once.

I walked into the room and knocked hoping for a reply but I didn't receive one - I knocked again and this time my inner self became restless to no response so I pushed open the door.

There I saw Jimin in his night clothes just curled up on the bed. He was shivering with no duvet on him and I'm guessing he just knocked off.

I looked at his sleeping figure and my heart felt as if it would burst. He was sleeping looking so ethereal his dirty blonde hair was covering his eyes and softly flickering on his forehead.

His plump lips were showing his teeth that looked out of place but it made him look cute.

Jimin's soft skin was pale and he had an almost restless look on his face.

I looked towards him and wondered when this boy last had some decent sleep.

I felt very bad and maybe that's why I went towards him to see if maybe something was wrong.

I wish I hadn't because then I began to touch his face, I pushed his hair out of his eyes and gently caressed his head.

I sat there debating if whatever I was doing was right. Was the contract fair? Jimin's side seemed very fair he didn't ask for much but me? Well I was being so reckless and I said many harsh things and put even harsher orders on the contract.

Jimin didn't even protest. He didn't even try and deny anything that I asked of him. Did he really give up? Did Jimin change after the incident? I don't really remember how Jimin used to be but from what I gathered he was sassy and very confident.

What happened to him? Did I break him or did he decide that the Jimin from before had to stop coming out?

Did Jimin change for himself or did the circumstances compel him to?

Jimin what are your secrets? What are you hiding?

I tried to leave because if I stayed here any longer my head would hurt from straining to get answers, from trying to recall more memories.

I tried to leave but Jimin's hand stopped me. He was in deep sleep so he didn't realise what he was doing but pulling away didn't seem like an option.

His hands were holding me tightly almost afraid I would leave. Whimpers soon escaped his mouth and I felt bad.

So the only sensible thing I could do was sit besides him as he held my hand and clutched onto me as if I was some life line.

I sat on the floor of the bed and just admired Jimin - he was cute but one thing was for sure he hid so many dark things behind his so called innocence and that in itself gave me enough reason to not keep admiring him.

In fact I even pulled my hand away harshly ignoring the heavy whimper Jimin threw at me.

I tried to leave but Jimin had shot up and his eyes were blood shot red with tears in them. He didn't see me I don't think and he ran to the bathroom.

He emptied the contents from his stomach and cried into the bowl of the toilet.

Guilt.

That's all I felt so I ran to him. The anger gone and pushed away with even bigger and intense feelings.

I rubbed his back as he puked some more. The acidic smell made me scrunch up my nose but I didn't move from there.

Jimin pushed his head back on my shoulder and cried saying "Hyung I didn't eat anything. I didn't eat and I'm still throwing up. I hate this feeling".

I shushed him whispering "I know! It's not nice but it will be over". He just nodded and hiccuped as he cried with more intensity.

Did Jimin think his words would reassure me? Did this omega not eat all day?

Jimin pabo what are you doing to yourself? I thought.

Once Jimin's puking had stopped I lead him back to bed after making him wash his face and brush his teeth.

Then I gave him some medicine making sure it was safe for him to take and then made him sleep on the bed again.

I was just about to go and switch off the light when he held my hand again and said "Please don't leave, I'm scared. Jin Hyung always stays with me and I hate being alone after I've thrown up".

Anxiety.

That's what Jimin was giving me. He made me choose and put me in a position that I couldn't even say no in.

So I nodded slightly and sat besides him again.

The silence wasn't awkward it was rather comforting. Jimin whispered a tired "Thank you" before drifting off to sleep.

I decided the best course of action would be to lay down with him so I did that too.

Eventually, sleep overtook us but who would have thought we would find each other tangled up in bed.

Arms snaked around exposed torsos and legs on top of each other and faces just mere inches away.

Who would have thought?

~~~~~~~~~
So yes I am very well aware that I'm late. However, your favourite author got a new phone and everything kind of just went downhill from there because I nearly lost my Wattpad and my account.

But the good news is the person who invented iCloud has my heart because I managed to get it all back. So lucky me!!!

Anyways longer chapter since you had to wait and also YOONMIN FLUFF.

Anyways as always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies. 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.5K 29
' Fucking alphas, you think y'all are so damn great.. The fuck not... ' ' You'll be mine.. You'll see ' Top - Yoongi ( Jimin smtimes ) Bottom - Jimin...
318K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
23.3K 848 32
"I know you hate me as I am not Hoseok hyung." "I don't hate you. I just hate the fact you are not Hoseok." ----------------------- Yoongi was CEO wh...
586K 27.3K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...