Code Lyoko Season 6

By metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... More

601 - Reborn
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

602 - Clone Problems

124 2 3
By metalgreymon2

Thanks to Franz Hopper's help, the Lyoko warriors were able to bring life back to Lyoko- Aelita to retured, affirming that it was her father who save. But when Bloom found out the truth, Aelita took her to Sector 5, to destroy the Skid. The Lyoko warriors won, but lost Aelita to XANA.

Episode 123 - Clone Problems

January 19, Factory. The Lyoko warriors are at the factory. Jeremy and Laura are finishing the programs for Aelita's clone. By now, the only two sectors arround Sector 5 were the Ice and the Forest Sectors.

Laura: Everythinig's set, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Okay. If it works, XANA will take some time to locate the Tower. Ok, the Tower will be on the Ice Sector. Here we go.

Jeremy transmited energy to a Tower on the Ice Sector, and it was activated in green, meaning it's under Jeremy's control.

Jeremy: It's working. The tower is under our control. Now. We've been working on the clone's programs for 2 days. 

Ulrich: You worked on that for 2 days?

Laura: It took as less than expected. I thought it would take a week!

Jeremy. The clone will apear on the scanner. Let's go see it.

They went down to the Scanner room. One of the scanners closed. The gang entered the room, and Laura finished the programs of the clone. The Scanner opened, and there was a clone of Aelita there.

Bloom: It looks just like her!

Tecna: Ok. So it has no personality?

Jeremy: Correct. That will be to you, Tecna.

Tecna called her Fairy Dust. She dusted the clone, and her teclonogic magic surrounded the clone. It closed its eyes. In a moment, it opened them.

Clone: Jeremy?

Jeremy: Hi. Are you okay?

Clone: I don't k-k ATCHOOOO!!!!!

Bloom: Bless you.

Clone: Why am i dusted? 

Tecna: Don't bother with that.

Clone: Oh. Well, so let me see. I'm here to cover for Aelita, correct?

Jeremy: Yeah. You're supposed to return to Kadic, and stay in the dorm with Bloom as her roommate tomorrow. Think you cn cover in for her?

Clone: No problem. I'll take care of everything.

It's now January 20. Bloom was in her dorm. Suddenly, Jim entered the dorm, with Aelita Clone besides her.

Jim: Peters, your roommate is back!

The clone gave a hug at Bloom, who hugged back. Jim left, and the two of them went to the patio. Bloom was only getting a few books she forgot.

Clone: I'm sorry for your friend, Bloom. I know i'm not her, but i will do my best to help you!

Bloom: I know. Thank you, "Aelita"!

Aelita clone plaifully hitted her shoulder. Bloom went after her, playing. The Clone woulr hang out with the rest of the gang, and act as the real Aelita. The Clone and Bloom passed by Sissi.

Sissi: Aelita! You're back!

Clone: Hi, Sissi!

Sissi: What happend? You disapeared for nearly two months!

Clone: I got very hill. But i'm good now! Thanks for worring.

Sissi smilled and left. Bloom and the clone reached the gang. Jeremy was looking through the programs of the Tower.

Jeremy: So far so good.

Laura: Yeah, but you worked so hard on that, that you sprainned your wreist!

Jeremy: Well i'm excused of PE for that! I'll be on the lab to work on the programs, and see if there's anything wrong with them.(leaves)

William: If he keeps working like that, he's gonna sprain his brain!

Bloom and the Clone: Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

Jeremy entered the lab. He went straight to the computer. He imediatly went to operate on the programs of the tower, to see if there were any bugs.

Jeremy: So far so good. At least for now there's nothing happening.

The Lyoko gang is in PE class. Today is day of atheletics. Jim has with him his cronommeter, and a whistle.

Jim: Today it's all about speed. You'll be racing to the white line! You must do it on the shortest time possible! Today is just practice, but for evaluation, you must manage in less tan 15 seconds!

Laura(whisper): Oh no, i'm gonna have a zero.

Odd(whisper): Follow your rythme, and you'll be fine.

Jim: So, let's start with some basic warm up! Everyone line up!

Everyone went to line up. Back in the factory, when everything seemed to be coing as planned, Jeremy recived an aleart.

Jeremy: I can't relax for five minuts, can i?

On the Ice Sector, Aelita was closing in on the tower, with three Tarantulas. Aelita raised her sword, and stabbed it on the ground.

Aelita: Stand guard! All of you!

The Tarantulas took their positions, and looked out for any enemy. Aelita charged up her power, to take control of the tower. But with no efect. She went to the tower, and got inside. Jeremy noticed it

Jeremy: This is not good.

Back at Kadic, as everyone was sitting on the stands, there would be 4 at teh time. The first four were Heidi, Nicholas, Theo and Aelita(clone)

Jim: Go on!

Ulrich(whisper): Am i the only one with a bad feeling that somming's about to happend?(gets a call) Jeremy, something the matter?

Jeremy: Aelita is on Lyoko, and is conna try and give XANA the control over the Tower!(lab) She's on the interface, and i don't like how tis is gonna end!

Ulrich: What do we do?

Jeremy: I'll by you some time, try and keep the clone awaay from the others, to avoide a return to the past!(call ends) I have to call more back up.

At the science laboratory, in Kadic, William's class was having chemestry with Miss Hertz. Miss Hetz looked at her computer, and there was a mensage from Jeremy.

Miss Herts: William, Yumi, can you help me bring a thing from the preperation room?

They went to the preperation room. William noticed Miss Hertz's look, and she told them everyting. 

Yumi: We'll take care of the Tower!

Miss Hertz: Go on. I'll cover for you.

William and Yumi went to the passage. Inside the Tower, Aelita reached the second level and placed her hand on the interface, introducing a code.

This imediatly overrided Jeremy's power, and Gave XANA control over the Tower, turning it red, instead of green, and she got out of the tower. 

Aelita: Haha...

Back in the track, Theo came first, followed by Heide, the clone and Nicholas. But suddenly, the clone started to feel bad. Jim went to her, to see if she was okay.

Jim: Shaffer, you okay?!

Clone: My head hurts....

Laura(whisper): XANA?

Ulrich: Jeremy's gonna by us some time. We'll get close to her, when he tells us.

Jeremy recharged its transmition system, with power from the Central tower. This gave him back the control over the tower.

Jeremy: Got it!(takes control of the Tower) We're uner control for now.(William and Yumi apear) I have control of the tower for now, but i'm not sure for how much longer!

William: We'll take on the lead!

William and Yumi went down the scanners. They went inside, and Jeremy started the Virtualization.

Jeremy: Scanner William! Scanner Yumi! Virtualization!

Yumi and William landed on the Ice Sector. The Overwing was virtualized in front of them. Yumi took it.

Jeremy: The activated tower is to north, north-west of where you are!

William: Got it, Jeremy! Let's go!

They took of to the tower. Aelita got out of the tower, and it was green again, surprising Aelita. She went back inside to try again. The Clone recovered a little.

Ulrich(whisper): Jeremy?

Jeremy: Now!

Jim: Ok, i think you should stop for now. Stern, Della Robia, take her to the enfermary!

Suddenly, Bloom to passed out. Laura placed her hand on her forehead, and it was burinig high.

Laura: OUCH! She's with a high fever!

Jim: Take her with Aelita, Laura!

Laura: Okay!

They all took Aelita. However, when they were alone they all went to the park, and entered the scewrs. The Clone startes shaking again.

Bloom: I'll keep the clone here to avoid any damage, you guys go!

Bloom stood with the clone. The rest of the gang went on. On the ice Sector, Aelita placed the Code XANA again, giving XANA control over the Tower. William and Yumi arrived. The Tarantulas went to attack. Yumi threw one fan at one of them, but it was deflected.

Aelita: Huh?

Aelita hearing the noise, went outside. She saw Yumi and William, who were fighting her troops Aelita pulled her sword, and released a shockwave. 

Jeremy: William, behind you!

William: WHOA!(jumps, but gets hit on the leg)

Jeremy: William, that took 40 Life Points! We can't go on like this!(elevator opens) There you are, at last! Wait, where's Bloom?

Odd: Taking care of the clone!(Laura enters the lab)

Jeremy: XANA is in control of the clone, now! Yumi and William are already there! They nead your help!

On the scewrs, Bloom noticed teh Clone shaking with eletricity. It opened its eyes, and it were the eyes of XANA.

Bloom: It came down to this, huh? Ok. Magic Winx! HESPERIX!

Bloom was surrounded by a blazing dragon. The light died, and in front of the clone was Bloom in her Hesperix form.

Bloom: Bloom! Fairy of the Dragon Flame!

The clone went to attack, but Bloom avoided the lightning beams. On the scanner Room, Ulrich and Odd entered.

Jeremy: Transfer Ulrich! Transfer Odd!Scanner Ulrich! Scanner Odd! Virtualization!

Jeremy finished the virtualization. Their vehicles were virtualized in front of them, and they went on. William and Yumi seeme to be having trouble with the monsters.

William: We're not gonna make it like this!

Yumi: We're in neading of back up!

Jeremy: Back up will be there in  few seconds!

Odd and Ulrich closed in on the Tower. Bloom was fighting the clone. It kept firing its lightning beams at the fairy.

Bloom: You won't get away that easely XANA! BURNING SCALES!

Bloom shootes fire scales at the clone, hitting it, anf knocking it down. On Lyoko, Ulrich jumped of his Overbike and one of th Tarantulas got ran over, and landed on the Digital Sea, releasing a Virtual Memory Link.

Aelita: That was an ilegal drift, Ulrich!

Ulrich: Well, if it's about XANA, i don't care if i lose my licence!

Ulrich brought out his Katanas. Yumi and Odd took their vehichles, and went to the Tarantulas, who raise their weapons.

Aelita: ATTACK!!!

The Tarantulas startes shooting at the Lyoko wariors. Yumi and Odd were avoiding them so far. Aelita released a shockwave at Ulrich and William. They avoided it, and William went to Aelita. 

Aelta: MANTA!

The Pink Manta apeared. It started shooting at Odd, and one of the Tarantulas went to Attack Ulrich. Aelita raised her sword against William.

Aelita: FOR XANA!!!(William jumps out of the way)

William called his sword as well, and their blades clashed. On the scewers, The Clone called an even bigger lightning attack.

Bloom: BLAZING BARRIER!!!

Bloom blocked the attack, but when she called down her barrier, the Clone had left Bloom went straight to the factory, knowing it went there.

Bloom: I have to make sure it doesn't hurt Jeremy and Laura!

SCREEN TRNSITION - WILLIAM

On Lyoko, Aelita kept attacking William. William backed away. He raised a shockwave at Aelita, who supersmoked out of the way. William Supersmoked against her, making both of them back of. Odd kept siering at the Manta. It shooted on on the Tail.

Odd: OUTCH! Ow ow ow ow ow ow!

Jeremy: That's 30 Life Points down Odd!

Odd: I hate these Mantas! LASER ARROWS!!!!

The Manta's speed was slightly higher than the usual Mantas, like William's. It avoided the arrows. One of them hitted barely on the tail.

Laura: That took 30 Life Points from the Manta!(lab) One more shot will finish it off!(camera) Huh'

Jeremy: The clone's here! We have to deal with it now!

Jeremy shuted down the elevator. At the entrance, the clone was at the elevator. She pressed it to come up, but nothing.

Bloom: FIRE ARPOON!

The clone was knocked down. It looked up, and it was Bloom. Bloom called two Dragon Hearts, but they missed. 

Bloom: This clone is to speedy! I have to change tactices! FIRE ARPOON!

The Tactic Bloom took was to use her fast attack, and avoid charged attacks. The clone barely avoided the attack. However, the shockwave pulled it on the ground.

Bloom: I think i regret having a roommate that's not real right now!

On Lyoko, Yumi charged at the Tarantulas. The monsters kept shooting. Yumi jumped of the Overwing, and it pushed the Tarantula away, bareling throwing it to the Digital Sea. Yumi threw her Fan at the XANA eye, blowing it up.

Yumi: Jeremy, how's Bloom dealing with the clone?(lab)

Jeremy: She's at the entrance fighting it!

Laura: I don't think she'll hold on for much longer! We have to deactivate the Tower, ASAP!(Lyoko)

Odd: Easier say than done! 

Odd's Overboard was hit. However, he was close to the Manta, and jumped on it. Aelita shooted Odd with an Energy Field, the moment he got to the top og the Manta. Odd was devirtualized.

William: Odd!

Yumi threw her fan at the Manta, blowing it up. Ulrich dashed at the Tarantula, and stabed the XANA eye. The Lyoko gang surrounded Aelita. Aelita Supersmoked through them, and behind William, stabing him.

Yumi: William!

William apeared on the Scanner, and went with Odd to the elevator. Aelita charged at Yumi, but Ulrich blocked her, with his Katanas.

Ulrich: Yumi go to the Tower, hurry!

Yumi raced to the Tower. Aelita wasn't gonna have it. She smoked to Yumi, avoiding Ulrich. Yumi pulled her batton. Aelita raised her sword, and Yumi used her batton to di pole jump. She went above Aelita, and entered the tower. Ulrich blocked Aelita's way.

Ulrich: Don't worry, Aelita, i love fighting to the end!

Aelita: SUPERSMOKE!

Aelita smoked to the Network. Yumi lifted to the top of the tower. On top of the factory, Bloom was hit, and pushed to a wall. The clone came to her. Yumi reached the second level of the Tower, and the interface apeared.

Yumi: Jeremy, is it possible for me to take back control of the tower through here?

Jeremy: Well, yeah, but you have to reset the interfae for that!

Yumi went to hack the Interface. She reformated it's programs, so that she could place the Code Lyoko on the Tower, and give Jeremy the control over it again.

The clone closed in on Bloom. William and Odd got out of the elevator and spoted them. They went to fight. Back at the Tower, yumi finished the programs.

Yumi: Ok, Jeremy it's all set!

Jeremy: Perfect! Now take back the Tower!

Yumi: Got it!(scans her hand)

The clone stopped moving. Its eyes were no longer XANA. Bloom noticed that it had backed away a little.

Clone: Urgh... What happend?

Bloom: Seems like Jeremy took back control of the Tower.(Tower)

Yumi: Tower Reseting!

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

A few moments later, in the school infermary, the nurse, Yolanda, was looking at Aelita, and Bloom, who was still pretending to have a fever. But it had lowered.

Yolanda: Nothing's wrong, you just got high tention, and will be fine after having lunch.

Clone: Thanks, Miss Yolanda.

Bloom: I think we better notifie Jim about this.(Jim gomes in)

Jim: Hi, girls. I came to see you. How are they, Yolanda?

Yolanda: They will be fine after having lunch. I'll give them a chocolat bar to eat for now, but they better go have lunch as soon as they go out.

Jim: I'll tell Rosa this instante. Best wishes, girls!(leaves)

Later in that moring, it's now 12:45AM. The Lyoko gang arrives at the Cafeteria, and they sit with Bloom and the clone, who were eating. Don't ask, i don't understand how they program clones to eat.

Jeremy: Hi, there.

Bloom: Thanks for before. One more moment and i'd be done for.(Delmas comes in) Oh, hello, Mister Delmas.

Delmas. Hello, everyone. I heard that you hade some physical problem today, Aelita and Bloom. How are you feeling?

Bloom: Better now

Clone: I'll be beter after eating. We had low tention.

Delmas: I was informed by Jim. Aelita, if there's anything still wrong with you, please, don't exitate to ask the teachers to go see Yolanda.(Jim comes in)

Jim: Hello, everyone! So, are you feeling well now?

Clone: Yeah! Thank you, Jim!

Jim: No problem! I'll tell you what i told Jeremy the time we were in the woods and that wild animal came scared! I never abandon my men when they nead! Just like i did, when i worked as a firefighter!

Delmas: You worked as a firefighter, Jim?

Jim! I did! I'd tell you some stories, but i nead to hurry up! I have to prepeare something for the 11th graders for tomorrow! Have a nice meal!(leaves)

Delmas: I to will be taking my leave. Have a nice day, everyone.(leaves)

Bloom: I have to tell you. For a moment i thought i'd be burnt to a crisp!

Jeremy: Thank Yumi. She reseted the Tower, instead of deactivating it.

Laura: At lest that stops us from having to do that all over again. It kind of sucks to spend two days working on a program alone! 

Ulrich: Still, this time you perfected it. The last two clones you made weren't exactly... themselvs.

Jeremy: Creating a Digital Clone usualy taked a good amount of time to make. But if it's only to imitate one person, two days are just enough.

William: Wait a moment. How come Aelita's clone is just lik eher, but mine was a total twat? How uch took you to make that clone?

Jeremy: Your clone... hmmm... two hours?

William: TWO HOURS?!

Everyone but William: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Next time on Code Lyoko, The Winx help Daphne on planning for the Lyoko Warriors to attack XANA all over the world. For that, they must get Kadic's people, and their parents to believe in them, and also, believe in the power of the fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
1.5K 81 27
(This is a part two- but you don't have to read part 1 if you don't want to.) Never thought there would be a part two. It's been twenty two years sin...
734 12 22
After the defeat of XANA, the Lyoko Warriors attempt to live normal lives. All that changes when a revived XANA attacks a recent transfer student nam...
14.8K 343 25
Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with out Lyoko or worrying about the evil compu...