Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця

2.8K 102 13
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

Kazimir had his arms around me and his morning wood pressed into my ass. I turned to face him and he looked so adorable sleeping. He was so adorable when he sleeps, when he was awake he's an asshat.

I couldn't stop myself smiling because I was to invested at this point. I was to invested in him, in us. I caressed his face and looked at the small freckles on his face.

They were only noticeable this close up. His small but kissable lips. I traced my thumb over his lips and they were still a bit swollen from last night. Last night was a lot of things.

His eyes opened and I pull back a little. I didn't expect him to wake up. He looked at me through dazed and sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, baby," he says, gruffly.

He called me malyshka again. He was calling me that more often and I don't think he realizes himself how much he's been saying it.

"Morning asshole," I yawned.

I covered my mouth and sat up. I covered myself with the blanket and he sat up. He kissed my shoulder and then my neck.

"Don't you dare kiss me with your morning breath," I snap.

I got out of the bed quickly and didn't have a robe to cover myself with. I saw his shirt and picked it up. Putting it on myself. I don't know how couples be making out with nasty ass breath.

He chuckles and throws a pillow at me. I dodge it and throw it back at him.

"I wish you let me pack some clothes," I grumbled.

"What time is it? There should be some clothes coming for you at twelve, if you're not satisfied we can do some shopping," he says.

"The one thing I don't want to do."

He sits on the bed and moves to sit on the side of the bed. I know if we go shopping he was going to go overboard since he loves to spend money.

"Let's just start getting ready, I figured out which Club/Casino this guy might be in tonight," he says.

"I'm showering first, my body is sticky as hell."

"Why waste water, when we can shower together," he grins.

"Don't you think you have cummed enough in the last ten hours?"

"No, always more where that comes from."

I roll my eyes at him and went to the kitchen to get my phone. I know I left it out here. It was on the counter and I tried to turn it on. It was dead.

I walked back to the bedroom and got my charger out my bag. I plugged it in and put my phone on charge. Kazimir was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Baby, should I shave my beard?" He asks.

"Mhm I kinda like it, it just tickles me," I replied.

"Yes or no?"

"I don't fucking know," I kiss my teeth.

I took off his shirt and threw it at him. I opened the shower and it could fit him in here probably two more people as well. There was a bench to sit on and it was marble.

It had a rain and body shower, there was also this steam thing. I was going to be in here for a while, but I only realize I don't have anything to shower with.

"Kazimir, do you know how annoying it is that you don't tell me we are traveling. I don't even have body wash," I shout.

"First draw, it has everything you need. I prepare ahead of time," he says.

"Oh, still can you not just tell me?"

"No."

I open the draw and it did have everything I needed. I got most of the shower stuff out and was pleased, because this was most of the products I usually used. He came in clutch.

I got back in the shower and don't even know how long I took. I was just enjoying the relaxation of it and showing my body love.

I was having shower thoughts that were a lot to deal with, but I slowly pushed it away and thought about the good. I eventually came out the shower and got a towel off the rack. The towel was warm and I wrapped it around me.

Kazimir wasn't in the bedroom, but there was clothes for me just like he said there would be. There were also shoes for me to wear. I don't know where he went, but oh well.

I put on some skinny jeans that were ripped and a cropped vest shirt that had showed a lot of my chest. It had three buttons going down and I undid one button.

I can tell Kazimir did not choose any of these out, because it just does not seem like him. I put on the black Nike sliders that were out the box. I was not putting on any heels.

I was going to actually to do some shopping because there was lot of stuff that was missing for me. I got my bag and applied what makeup I had. I always keep lashes on me, which came in handy.

I was ready and I have to take the time to look at my ass in the mirror. I got my bag and left the bedroom. I felt refreshed from a long ass night of sex.

Kazimir was sitting at the counter on his phone. He wore black jeans, white air force and a white shirt. Lame as fuck. He was wearing a watch and had a chain on. There were to sunglasses on the counter.

"Button the top button and we can leave," he says.

I grab the other sunglasses that look like they could be mine. I put them on my head and walk towards the door.

"No thank you, I'm very much comfortable like this," I dismissed.

He gets up and his men were standing at the door. I walked towards the elevator and they follow next to him. He didn't bring Mikhail which was disappointing because he was my favorite.

"Your boobs are already out," he complains.

"Okay? Control your urges and deal with it. Look at the ground for all I care."

"I can't look at the ground if your ass is also on show."

"Sounds like a personal problem," I smile.

***
After a long day of walking around and being on my feet, we finally get back to the penthouse. We didn't stay for long because we was going to the Casino.

I wore a black dress that came mid thigh but rode up right under my butt. I gave up kept trying to pull it down.  The dress was cut out and showed off my cleavage. It was shimmery and I paired it with white lace up heels.

I still had in the braids so I couldn't put a new wig that could have went with the outfit. I wore the necklace that Kazimir gave me to get his approval.

I added some dangly diamond earrings and some bracelets. I had purse that kept some of my essentials.

"Here," he says.

He hands me small throwing knives that I could hide in my purse. I haven't touched throwing knives in a very long time. I slid them into my purse.

He loaded his gun and put it away. I supposed we were nearing the place.

"Stay close to me, we aren't in my territory."

"I will, I'm not trying to die tonight," I said.

"I'm glad, we are agreeing on this one thing," he remarks.

"Kaz," I voiced.

The car stopped and I looked out the window. The place was busy with people and the door opens. I get out and waited for Kazimir to get out. He comes out and wraps his hands around my waist.

The bouncers were already on alert the minute I came out. We headed in and there were four of Kazimir's men following us. I looked around and counted how many of security I saw.

They were four, but it increased and these ones were wearing suits. Kazimir didn't seem to be in the slightest worried.

He goes over to one of the tables to go and play poker. He sat down and his men got him chips. I don't know if he could play poker, but he must be very confident if he was playing.

I looked at one of his men that were standing behind us. I nudged my head and started to walk off. I went to the bar and ordered a shot.

I asked the bartender for a shot and he gave it to me. I noticed a tattoo peaking out of his neck. I focused on it. He was Mexican. My eyes darted up to his and he smiles at me.

It was a Sinaloa cartel tattoo. I felt more alert and I brushed it off. I took the shot and the bartender watched me. They knew we was here and they knew who I was.

I walked back to the poker table and looked around the room more. There were more guys and this felt like a trap.

I placed my hand on Kazimir's shoulder and leaned down. I covered his ear so nobody could read my lips.

"They know who I am, these men are directly from Sinaloa," I whispered.

"Don't worry, just wait until they approach us," he says, calmly.

He focuses back onto the game and moved away. I looked around and didn't like knowing that this was directly someone close to Jorge. They watch us for another fifteen minutes and someone finally comes up to us.

They didn't say anything, but Kazimir got up smirking. He had won a few times now, rinsing the other players of their money. He was smiling like this was TV show.

We followed the guy up to a separate place that was more private. It was leading to noise and I assume to the club. It was in the club section, but even more secluded.

They moved a curtain and a guy sat at a table. He had two women by his side. He was wearing gold jewelry and had a white dress shirt on. He was whispering to one of the girls, so I couldn't see his face.

They got up and left. They looked Kazimir up and down with smiles. They winked at him and I felt his chest vibrate. He found this amusing. The guy looks up and my heart drops to the ground.

My heart felt like it was being grabbed and being squashed. It felt heavy and everything wasn't registering in my head. If I could cry I would. If I could run, I would. If I could do everything but be here I would.

"Take a Seat," he offers.

It felt like my feet were glued to the floor, but Kazimir moved and sat down first. He didn't sit close, but enough for me to sit down.

"What business do you want with me, Russian," he says, with distain.

I couldn't look up, because it wouldn't be possible . It's not possible, he was dead. I never saw his body, but everyone mourned him. It just seemed like it couldn't be.

I played with my fingers and zone out of their conversation. Memories flash in my mind and it felt so fresh in my mind.

Flashback

"Mi amor," he calls.

I turn around and watch as he comes over to me.

"Don't kill him, we need him leave alive," he says.

"I was having my fun, he just kept talking the most," I explained.

"I have someone else for you to play with, forget him," he dismisses.

He holds my bloody hand and leads me away from the guy bleeding out. If I continued anymore, I would have killed him. I enjoyed that guy because he was a screamer.

One of the things I love about Juan was he indulged in my violent tendencies. He allowed me to have a reign on whoever I wanted to torture.

***

"Aliyah," Kaz whispers.

He squeezes my waist and snaps me out of memory lane. I looked up at him. His eyes were on me and never left mine. He was still the same Juan I knew.

His hair was grown out and his beard was longer that he would usually keep it. He had a nose piercing now and his skin was still flawless brown I remember.

"Imani, Have you visited your sister?" He ask.

"I don't think that's any of your business," I answer.

"Enjoying your new boy toy?"

"Again, that's not any of your business," I repeat.

I became silent again and I know Kaz had questions. He wanted them to be answered, but this was not the time.

"I want to meet Jorge, come up with a business deal or come to some sort of decision," Kaz offers.

"What if he doesn't want to meet?" Juan questions.

"We are going to have bigger issues than needed."

"Is that a threat?" Juan inquired.

"It's up to you and the choices your people make."

"Remember that one of my people are next to you," Juan scoffs.

"She isn't one of yours anymore, she's mine."

He said that with such dominance that it sounded like he was claiming me as some prize. He gripped my side and glared at Juan.

"Make your decision and I'm sure you know where to find me."

I get up and Kazimir gets up. Juan also gets up and plasters on a fake smile. Kazimir was surprisingly taller than Juan. They shake hands and I notice he switches and shakes mine.

I feel a paper in his hand and I take it. I let my hand fall to my side and I put my hands in a fist. I was going to throw it away, no reason for me to be curious.

"I hope to see you soon," he says.

He wasn't speaking to Kaz, but to me. Kazimir wraps his arm around my waist and led me way. I could feel he was aggravated, but something I cannot fix tonight.

I can only guess what was on this paper and it had something to do with me meeting him. I can't throw it away, I wanted some answers or try to get some understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 17.3K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
1.2M 37K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
415K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...