Irreplaceable

bluscape tarafından

Virat was returning to the team after a gap of 6-8 months. No one in the team knew where he was ! Will everyt... Daha Fazla

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Eight

1.3K 93 37
bluscape tarafından

Hi Guys,

I know am late for giving u updates! But I was really busy with work!

As there are many ongoing stories so I have decided that I will continue with 'Irreplaceable' and then one by one other stories.

Just to avoid confusion with the plots.

I will be giving oneshots/chat update in between on my new story 'Dressing Room Reactions ft. RohiRat partnerships'! If u haven't checked it out, do check in my works!

Here goes the update! (Read previous chapters for the link of you have lost the plot)!

Same night RohiRat's room-

They were doing all the arrangements for leaving to Florida. Team was gonna travel in the morning.
They had to leave immediately so they were packing their stuff.

"I have informed logistics and management ko ki we are leaving early ..... but do you think should I inform team mai se kisi ko ... it would feel odd na if they get to know from the mgmt..." asked Rohit as they were packing.

"It's upto you ... team didn't care about me when I was not there with them for six months ... if they care about you then go ... and inform" said Virat in a non caring tone focusing on his packing.

"Aisa nahi hai .... I will just inform Bhuvi. He will not tell anyone!" Rohit said listening to him.

"Are you okay?",Bhuvi entered the room and asked Rohit.

He was woken up by the call of Rohit. It was 1 am so he got scared may be something would have happened.

Virat rolled his eyes hearing that concern.

"I am okay ... I have called you to tell something ..." said Rohit hearing the concerned tone.

"Yes ... tell me!! Wait a min .... are you going somewhere ??" asked Bhuvi seeing their bags packed.

"I am in the balcony..." , said Virat not interested in hearing their conversation.

Rohit went near him in the balcony saying to Bhuvi to wait ..

"Give me first that ... then sit here calmly .. take ur jacket !! Mai coffee lekar aata hu ... it will help you!!!" Rohit said and took out the packet from his pocket.

Rohit prepared coffee for him and gave it to him before he could again use that thing. He hated even to say it.

To Rohit's surprise Virat listened to him and didn't argue back which he usually does in his new cold tone.

He knew it was mainly because Bhuvi's presence.

Bhuvi was observing all the things which were happening. He was not able to understand anything.

Bhuvi didn't knew that they are sharing rooms. Because he didn't see them talking at all since Virat had joined the team back!

"Bhuvi .. we are leaving in half hour to Florida ... team is going to join tomorrow anyway!!! We are leaving early as we have some imp work..." informed Rohit.

"Is everything okay ?? Virat seems different !!!", asked Bhuvi in concern.

"You know everything is not okay ... but I can't disclose anything ... just wanted to inform you that we are leaving now !!!" Said Rohit. 

Virat and Rohit left for the airport. They boarded the plane to Florida to make all arrangements.

"Nothing will happen right???" Virat whispered in a scared voice.

"NO ... Vi kuch nahi hoga ... tu tension mat le ... our Nushkie is a fighter!!! Yaad nahi ek baar teko chor samaj ke kaise peeta tha !!!"
(Don't you remember how she beat you thinking that u were thief!!)
Said Rohit assuring him and making him relaxed.

"And waise bhi that doctor is an expert neurologist, so don't worry!!" Rohit added.

Virat rested his head on Rohit's shoulder surprising him. He didn't mind it ofcourse, he knew how tough it was for him.

Aman and Jassi reached the place. Jassi was surprised by where they had arrived.

"This is Rohit bhai's other farmhouse ... very few people know this place!!" said Jassi coming out of the car.

"I know!!" Aman said and opening the door with key Rohit had given him.

"Iske paas key bhi hai.... aur kya kya hai jo Mujhe nahi pata!!!! Rohit bhai u have to answer lot of questions !" , Jassi mumbled as Aman went in.

"Aman uncle!!" a sweet little voice broke Jassi's trance.

"Hello my Sammy boo ... Good Morning!!!" said Aman picking her up.

"She is my Sammy boo .... Not his !!! Ughhhh" mumbled Jassi feeling irritated.

"Good Morning.... today we are going to meet Dada n Chachu na!!!" she asked him excitedly.

"Yes baby today we will meet them... all your packing done?" Asked Aman softly.

"Everything done!!!" Said Sammy.

"If everything done ... baby go and check on Vami" said Ritika coming in the hall.

"Yes Mumma", said Sammy as Aman put her down and went to check on Vami.

"How are you Mam??? When did u come from the hospital???" Aman asked as Ritika entered the hall.

"One hour before !!!" said Ritika.

"Okay ... I will go there and check the arrangements there ..... we have flight in 2 hours !! Till then you wrap up everything here..... I will come back after the air ambulance takes Anushka Mam" informed Aman.

"Everything will be okay right??" Ritika asked being unsure about everything.

"Mam trust me, I will make sure of it!!! ... And Rohit sir along with Virat sir will be reaching in half hour and make sure everything is on place before We reach there..." said Aman softly.

"How is Virat??" asked Ritika.

"Same ..... he is not talking to me!! Minimal conversations', informed Aman and prepared to leave.

He stopped near Jassi who was rooted on his place listening to everything.

"I am going to the hospital... I will come directly to airport ... u bring them there!!" Aman said to him and left from there.

"Jassi, come inside ... have something!!" said Ritika softly to him.

Meanwhile In Sammy's room -

Sammy went inside and saw Vami sleeping with a cute pout on her face. She didn't had the heart to wake her up ... but she had to.

"Vamu ..." said Sammy softly caressing her cheek.

Vami just leaned into her hand more and slept holding it...

"Get up ....... we have to go... !!", she said again but Vami was in no mood to get up.

She kissed her cheeks to make her smile in her sleep... but still she didn't budge ...

"Vami u becoming like Dada..." Sammy said.

"Vamu we are going to Dada and Chachu .... U wanna meet your Papa na ... get up fast .. nahi toh we will get late... u know they are waiting for us.." said Sammy knowing very well she will wake up hearing that...

Vami opened her eyes listening to that and saw Sammy's smiling face. Vami hugged her ... as that was the First thing she did every-time she woke up... hug Sammy!!

"Morning....." said Sammy hugging her back.

"Vamu don't sleep again ..." said Sammy as Vami had started to doze off on her shoulder .. hiding her face.

In the hall ~

"Bhabhi ... are u okay??" asked Jassi in concern seeing her tensed.

"Yes I think...." she said back.

"Is Sammy and Vami doing alright??"

'Yes they are ... Sammy is always there with Vami as her best friend ... her sister!!! That makes our work much easier u know ...', said Ritika fondly.

Sammy arrived with Vami in the hall.. Ritika went and picked Vami in her arms.

"Good Morning mera bacha..." said Ritika lovingly.

"Itna so raha hai aapka bacha ..." said Sammy.

"Bacha ... neenu ayi hai?!!" Asked Ritika in cute baby language to which Vami nodded.

"Cha..Chi ... pa..pa" said Vami as soon as she saw Ritika.

"We will meet soon .... We are going there !!! U eat ur breakfast ... and then Sammy will make you ready .. and then fly n straight to papa!!!" said Ritika to which Vami was listening.

"Plomish??" Asked Vami cutely

"Yes bacha ... Abhi bhuki ??" said Ritika and made her eat breakfast.

Sammy also sat beside them and Ritika was feeding both of them ... she also had to take care that Sammy doesn't feel insecure in any way or the other..

But to Ritika's surprise it was nothing like that ... Sammy would take more care of Vami ... she loved her very much and it was so evident in her actions that Ritika couldn't help be proud of her !!

"Doesn't ... Vami ... ask for .... Anushka Bhabhi ??" asked Jassi hesitantly.

"She asks sometimes ... then we tell her how she is sleeping ... mostly Virat, Rohit and Sammy keeps her always occupied ..." said Ritika.

"Boom chachu .... U came after so many days ..." said Sammy while having breakfast.

"Yes baby I am sorry ..." said Jassi being guilty.

"Dada n chachu missed u a lot !!!" Said Sammy eating her breakfast.

Jassi heard that and felt bad about how he was so occupied in his life ... that he thought Virat bhai took break for personal family concerns .... He should have asked him .... What have he done ???

They wrapped and left for airport where they met Aman ... Jassi thought "How punctual the guy is !!"

Ritika was seating with Sammy n Vami while Jassi n Aman had seats side by side ...

Jassi sat beside Aman and noticed him restless more than he saw before ... didn't understand what had happened!

"Hey .... Relax .... Calm down .... Deep breathing..." said Jassi holding his hand as Aman was about to panic it seemed.

"My ... medicines... not ... able ... to ... find...it" said Aman trying to calm himself.

"Aman nothing will happen .... We are just taking off .. calm down!!!" Jassi said little sternly rubbing his palm.

"Keep breathing.." said Jassi softly.

Once they took off ... Jassi handed him some water ..

"See nothing happened..." Jassi said.

"I think I am gonna be .... Sick" said Aman and went to washroom.

Aman came back on his seat exhausted ... he just slept off on Jassi's shoulder...

Jassi didn't have the heart to push him off on his seat because of the extremely pale face of his .... So he didn't say anything and focus on his book which he hardly could....as he was too busy thinking about this self obsessed punctual stranger 🤭 !!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Was it nice or did I mess it up ?

Do tell me if you are liking this story ? And comment down ur reactions!

See u soon...

Till then,
Happy Reading!
Bye!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.1K 2.2K 21
One friend is going through a lot but hides it from his best friend. What will happen when the other comes to know everything? Will the relationship...
51.8K 6K 32
Virat Kohli. The man. The myth. The legend. The greatest batsman the world has ever seen. The undefeated by the others who were defeated by his own...
23.2K 1.1K 22
virat is finally dating someone after his oh-so-tragic breakup with anushka, but none of his friends seem to know who is the person lurking in his in...
19.7K 1.5K 27
In a twist of fate, a talented cricketer and his new manager find themselves at odds from the moment they meet. As they navigate the challenges of t...