I Wish to Live Peacefully

By Rizt_Pr314

Y/N just an ordinary man. The world already make him bored. So, he wish to leave it without any remorse at al... More

Prologue
Getting Know Your Surrounding
What do you think about Human Village?
Learning about Incidents
Request from the Scarlet Devil
It's tea time
(Don't) Let Me Solo Her
Meet the Hakurei
The first time on Geidontei
A little trip to Eientei
Found and treated
A day in Eientei
Let's make mochi
Community Service or Enslavement?
The Big Baby from the Heaven
Babysitting? How bad it can be?
Welcome to Myoren Temple
A Curious Menreiki
You Know Me as the Gardener
Announcement
You know why you shouldn't be greedy?
Night patrol story
One day teaching?
Fumo
Fumo (2)
Alice Margatroid

A Little Trip Before the Meeting

1.3K 51 12
By Rizt_Pr314

Writer Note:

Well I really hate writers block moment. I have feeling this part gonna be bad but I gonna just write it down.

---

"Sis, where is my pudding?"

The Little Sister of Scarlet Devil

---

Now, I just have to the appointment place where Marisa told me where I need to be. But since it's Marisa, she does pick a good place that located outside of the Human Village. I though that the place would be Hakurei Shrine but she picked another place instead. It's also a place where a certain religion is focused at. It can transported to anywhere by flying into a ship. Yup, welcome to Myouren Temple.

"Welcome to Myouren Temple, o humble odd job. My name is Toramaru Shou, one of the disciple of Byakuren Hijiri." said the one who guarded it.

As I can see, the guard has a fierce looks same as a tiger, well it shown by the material that her clothes has. Well, actually she is the tiger Youkai herself but let just leave that fact. A Buddhist tiger youkai and her name is Toramaru Shou.

Well, not to be rude, I give her the gratitude that she deserved for letting me in. Anyway, I left Tenshi in Miss Keine care again today and hopefully she didn't cause trouble for her, but I have the feeling that it will be backfired to me.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N L/N."

"Please follow me. Lady Hijiri expecting to meet you today."

I just nodded and follow her behind. What do I think about this temple? It's more grand than Hakurei Shrine in term of people. Well, I can see some people or youkais chanting sutras. But I can one youkai sweeping the stairs that lead to the temple. 

"Oh, welcome to Myouren Temple. Toramaru-san, is he the one that Lady Hijiri wanted to see?" she asked Shou.

"Yes, he is the odd job L/N. Now, would you introduce yourself?"

"Where's my manner, my name is Kasodani Kyouko, a yamabiko and priest-in-training. Nice to meet you."

Green haired and check those big and clear green eyes not mentioning her wide smile. Those are a proof that she has a cheerful personality. If I remember correctly, since she is a yamabiko she is capable to make echoes in this place and it can be heard clearly even in the long distance. She doing great at her job as cleaner, it can be seen by those piles of leaves beside the stairs. 

"Likewise. My name is Y/N L/N, just your ordinary odd job."

"Called me Kyouko. Yup, as they said, you are really a humble one."

Then, Shou interject us.

"Kyoko, you done sweeping those debris yet? There will be no one to welcoming the guest right now."

"E...sorry Miss Toramaru, there still some debris left but it will be done before lunch."

"What debris?" I asked them.

"Some debris was flying to the temple and it causing some of the disciples to get injured and the worse it make a dent to Lady Hijiri's bike." reply Kyouko then she back into doing her job.

"Usually, it was Ichirin who is guarding but unfortunately she got knock out by it." said Shou to me.

'So that's where the stone went into...' I mumbled.

If Byakuren caught you Tenshi, you will be done. Even I and Iku can't save you from a biker fighting monk. But for some reason I will also get my own later.

"Now, let's not make Lady Hijiri waiting." say Kyouko to us.

"Come, Y/N." said Shou to me.

We then keep going to the place. To the high place where the temple at, ignoring how many stairs that has been climbed. But those sutras gonna be an earworm to me due to acquiring ability that I got due to reading those Gensokyo's Chronicle. Well, even if I have that I probably will use it to calm my heart and mind. It will be useful for handling you know who is she and probably more potential problem child.

"So this is the main temple? Woaa!!"

So, this is the only one Buddhist temple in Gensokyo. The feeling or the vibe it just like the old Journey to the West that I watched when I was a little boy. But I can feel that someone nudging my shoulder. I don't know who is it. Only to see no one beside me. Technically I can't tell it was Shou who did it since I keep following behind her all this time.

"Huh? Weird."

But that nudging still going on and it kind irritating me. I have the suspect but let just asked Shou.

"Miss Toramaru, who is the person or yokai that has conceal ability or close one here?"

Then she look into me with her eyebrow raised. She just flick a little rock beside me and a hit sound can he hear.

"Ouch!"

"I know it's you Komeiji Koishi." said Shou.

Well, she is dominant with green and yellow in color. Black hat with yellow ribbon on top of her green hair. A satori yokai but in this world those species have the third eye instead. Her supposed third eye is right in front of her heart that attached to chords that connected to her ankles but it closed. One of Komeiji sisters, Koishi Komeiji.

"Ehehe....sorry." she said.

Then she just circling me, observing me as if I am an alien, well technically it's true since if an outsider is counted as one.

"So you're the Mr. Odd job. My name is Komeiji Koishi. Nice to meet you." she said it while waving her hand.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N L/N the odd job." I said to her and give my hand asking for a handshake.

Well, instead of a handshake, she just hand me something to my hand. When I see the thing, it turn out to be a slipper. From the look I can tell that it was for woman. Confused, I then look at her.

"Hehehe....it can be useful. Bye bye!" 

After said that, she just vanish from my eyes. Still confused, I look at Shou and she just said.

"Even I am also confused right now but just keep it and let's head inside the temple."

I gave her a nod then we just went into the temple.

~Meanwhile in another house outside of Gensokyo~

"Hm...what a sad moment. Hecatia, did you know where is my slipper?"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 4.8K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
65.2K 1.7K 18
An unwilling victim abducted into an imperialist death world. Tell me, what is the true cost of freedom? *This fic has been discontinued. Garry's M...
140K 309 14
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
3.1K 56 62
this is Second book for Random News,this book I Made just for fun,chat, News about Tokusatsu and Random things I found. This book is also an ARG