GATE: Thus USCA fought them (...

By 410Jackass

(A/N: I know I'm making another gate fanfic, Well if you guys want to know, Don't ask) The USCA (Or United St... More

BIO (Y/N and his family) and nation
UUSCF infantry
UUSCF weapons
UUSCF ground vehicles 1
UUSCF ground vehicles 2
UUSCF Airforce
UUSCF mechs
UUSCF navy
UUSCF turret and artillery
UUSCF weapons of mass destruction
Lore of UUSCA: 1/4
Lore of UUSCA: 2/4
Lore of UUSCF: 4/4
PNTO
Character info
Axis-pack
Communist-pact
Prologue
Announcement (e_e)
Chapter 1: Interrogate
Chapter 2: The other side.
UUSCF Drones
Chapter 3: Defending the bunny village (I guess)
Empire of japan
Republic of china
Ukraine
Chapter 4: New allies in another world
Chapter 5: Battle of Damuis hill pt.1
Chapter 6: Battle of Damuis hill pt.2
Chapter 7: Battle of Damuis hill pt.3
Communist-fascism rebellions
Announcement (Again)
Chapter 8: New arrived
United States of Botswana
Meme pt.1
Announcement (Again.... I don't fucking know)
Chapter 9: Japanese? here? Why?
USCF Weapons 2
Chapter 10: Question & Torture
Chapter 11: Keep Calm Falmart, The United States is going annex you all
USC Airship class
Chapter 12: Parallel Japanese in Washington DC
Chapter 13: History of USCA 1/2
Announcement (Again x3 ._.)
Chapter 14: History of USCA 2/2
USCF Ground vehicles 3 and Jack personal mech
Chapter 15: JSDF in the special regions pt.1
Chapter 16: JSDF in the special regions pt.2
Chapter 17: Gothic Loli and Fox Shota
Chapter 18: Attack by the flame dragon
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: USCA visit the JSDF
Chapter 21: Italican pt.1
Chapter 22: Italican pt.2
Chapter 23: Italican pt.3
Chapter 24: Italican pt.4
Chapter 25: Negotiations and the rose knights
Chapter 26: Back (Again) to italica and Jack's sleep~
Chapter 27: Back to alnus hill
Chapter 28: Meeting the Japanese Diet pt.1
Chapter 29: Meeting the Japanese Diet pt.2
Chapter 30: Subway
Chapter 31: Itami Ex-wife
Chapter 32: Exploring tokyo and the incidents pt.1
USC Vehicles 4
Chapter 33: Exploring tokyo and the incidents pt.2
Chapter 34: Back to the falmart and the Nazi female sus.
Chapter 35: Jack new visitors~ ( ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)
Chapter 36: Dragon hunting
Chapter 37: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.1
Chapter 38: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.2
Chapter 39: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.3
Christmas Chapter pt.1
Christmas Chapter pt.2
Christmas Chapter pt.3
Christmas Chapter Final
A/N
Chapter 40: USCA, Ukraine Vs Russia Pt.4
Chapter 41: Back to Falmart Pt.1
Chapter 42: Back to Falmart Pt.2
Chapter 43: New Visitor

Lore of UUSCF: 3/4

1.1K 29 26
By 410Jackass

A/N: I'm back~

============

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

1861: The South seceded from the union, Many of the southern support of slavery. President Y/N Washington and the brothers dislike slavery as they see people in colour as humans, This consider a crime against humanity, Everyone in the north, Like Canada and Mexico abolished slavery as many support Y/N from abolished it. The South created their own nation called confederate state of America.

(A/N: I found a flag in the deviantart)

The South use white propaganda to turn against President Y/N as they saw him as "non-human", This however made the population in the dislike the idea of slavery. As many decided to rebel against the government who support slaves.

1862: The civil war was taking hold as confederate troops were much stronger, As many didn't expect this, They heard that the British government as joining side with confederate as they saw them as independent as they sell supplies. In the south, Rebellion was taking causality thanks to the spy inside in the cell. This cause any rebellion in the too been killed or disappear. The South beginning to think they're going to win. But unfortunately, this will be the greatest mistake.

Y/B NEW UNION TANKS

Y/B Washington was planning to stop confederate from advancing further. So his plan was to build a armor fortress that can go on land. In 3 weeks of building, He successfully build a tank that can moved in the battlefield....

..... This caused fear in the south as they saw the war machines breakthrough any line they came across.

BRITISH JOINED THE CIVIL WAR.

Even though that the British lost the revolution and the territory canada. They joined the civil war. This caused the north shock, Many were anti-britian as they saw them as monsters. Y/B decided to create a machine that can stop the British..... by air, This young fox create air machine that can fly in the air...

(A/N: What? This is the alternate history! Don't ask question)

Y/B created weapons that can shoot mountable....

(A/N: I know it's look a stg 44, This is the alternate history, Don't torture me!)

With this new weapons and machine, The union managed to destroyed the southern defense. The flying machine destroy the royal navy that selling towards the US. Confederate surrender as many who were pro-slaves will be sent to prison or.... death. Robert Lee also surrender, He wants to apologize to President Y/N for been betraying the union, 5 brothers look at each other, But he will make him...... for now. The civil war of successfully victory of the union in 1862.

(A/N: In this alternate history, Civil war ended in 1862, Not 1865)

THE FAIL ASSASSINATED OF PRESIDENT Y/N.

1863: After the end civil war, Y/N and the brothers were inviting the theater, Y/N can't go since has alot to work. But Sõrha try to convince him to come, But he declineds. Sõrha use his cute puppy eyes to convince him again...

(A/N: What?)

This puppy eyes made Y/N sigh, As he doesn't want to disappoint his younger brother, He agree.

In theater, He watched the show in theater on top of the sit. When that happen, A figure came out of shadow as he is non-other then john wike booth. He points his gun at Y/N head, his about to pull a trigger, When suddenly, John Wike Booth was stabbed by the sword killing him. It was jack who save him from the assassin.

(A/N: In this alternate history, KKK Doesn't exist in this world) .

THE BIRTH OF THE UUSCA AND THE FIRST WORLD WAR.

1899: It's the end of the year, The country beginning to change. The made a new flag of United States...

....And the new cost of arms...

1905: Union United States Continent of America was born. Y/N felt his vision came true, Like he acts like his father. But even, If any countries want threaten this UUSCA, It will be a war.

1910: In south America, The country beginning to form called south American Federation with the help of British and france. Y/B decided to design a new tank as he fear that nations around the world will declared war on UUSCA....

(A/N: art not mine)

It takes four weeks since he made this.

1914: In the tragic, Austria-hungary leader was assassin, Starting a first world war. The german empire declared war on france, britain, and russia empire. While the British declared war on the central powers, In South American Federation declared war on UUSCA, Y/B tanks designed as proving useful.

1916: UUSCF thanks to jack Washington as leads the invasion of South America. UUSC ships block the any ships from going in and out. Britain can't send supplies on South America. German submarines destroyed the America, killing civilians inside. President Y/N felt angry has he declared war British, France and other nations who takes part.

The entente and the central powers were shock to hear that UUSCA has declared war on both side. Many side the peace treaty has they're ready to attack the UUSCA. 

1917: UUSCA invades South American has they annexed multiple countries in the south american. Y/B designs a plane that can fly faster then normal planes....

...Even weapons too...

THE INVASION OF EUROPE

1918: The invasion of europe was the surprise attack by jack himself, Thanks to leadership in the army, They invade Ireland as they help the Ireland resistance group thanks to leader of resistance. The other invasion was france and Germany. UUSC Zeppelins, Y/B new designed that can destroyed any aircraft in the way.

Russian Empire was the first one to be attack. Europe can not with stand this war machines has many surrender or collapse.

TREATY OF VERSAILLES

1919: Europe was left in ruins, UUSCA takes london, paris, berlin and even moscow. This is the bloodiest battlefield in human history. Many nations in Europe collapse has economy can't repair. The nations signed the peace treaty, UUSCA takes away their colonies and even strips them their army.

(A/N: In the alternate history, UUSCA never joined both sides.)

1920: Russian empire collapse into a civil war, has communist rebellion takes over russian and replace with a red flags...

.... Even though the Soviet were bigger nation. This caused UUSCA to saw soviet as a threat.

1925: Has years go by, Y/B was busy created a atomic bomb, But he decided to keep it a secret any nations knows about Manhattan project.

THE GREAT DEPRESSION

1929: Countries in Europe and Asia beginning to collapse as many economic been destroyed by UUSCA. UUSCA never infected by great depression has President Y/N prevent it that.

RISE OF FASCISMS AND COMMUNISTS

1933: British, France and Germany felt humiliation has many of them needs to takes up arms. Communist revolution in British has taken over....

France was taken by communist...

Germany became fascism lead Adolf Hitler....

Tension between three sides, Has this is the second world war. 

===========

A/N: Ok, I have one part, It will take hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 320 12
United American Empire, two continent 1 Nation, A Different America where not only the US is the Largest and Most Powerful but also even more Advance...
10.2K 269 37
It's the year 2040. A normal day, bright sunny day in UAC(United American Continents). However a two Roman like gates opened up in Bering Sea within...
214K 2.8K 25
Ranked #1 #action-adventure 11/23/18 Ranked #1 #warfare 01/30/19 Ranked #1 #gate 05/09/19 You are a US Marine caught up in the events of GATE Discl...
151K 2.5K 115
President Y/N was a 170 year old boy who doesn't age, and his a 17th President of the United States of America. but in 2020, A gate opens in new York...