Wyatt x reader

By klauvlover

I made this when I was 13. So read at your own risk. You have lived in Seabrook ever since you were born and... More

(1)- my year
(1) fired up
(1) someday
(1) BAMM
(1) stand
(1) cheered championship
(2) we own the night
(2) do it like the zombies do
(2) call to the wild
(2) I'm winning
(2) one for all
(3) alien invasion
(3) ain't no doubt about it
(3) come on out
(3) exceptional zed
(3) brought together
(3) nothing but love
A/N

(2) we got this

1.4K 28 17
By klauvlover

(zed narration)

Welcome back to Seabrook, where belonging is everything.

(Addison narration)

We're a strong united and tight-knit community

(Y/n narration)

And that's a good thing, cause it wasn't always this way

(Addison narration)

There was a time when we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it that when the first settlers came to seabrook, they found wild beast with sharp claws, lurking in the forest

(Zed narration)

Which sparked an epic battle. Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack

(Y/n narration)

And discovered a powerful energy source, realizing they discovered a precious energy source, they safe guarded it from the beast

(Addison narration)

They weren't gonna let anyone steal their treasure, so they hid it and the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source

(Y/n narration)

Seabrook benefited greatly, as it grew strong, happy, and unified

(Zed narration)

The beast were a distant memory

(Addison narration)

Seabrook forgot monsters could be real

(Y/n narration)

Untill clearly they were

(Zed narration)

A little bit of like soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength of Seabrook energy and boom! Zombies were created. In a lot of ways, Seabrook's moved on since then, but it's hard to burry your past.

"Wahoo!" I yelled as we all jumped through the big cheer poster and ran to our staycation house for cheer camp.

"Cheer camp, even more sparkly then my dreams!" Bree said putting her hand on our shoulders and running off to join the others.

"Hi, I'm y/n and she's addison, and this is cheer camp. A place we're everyone belongs. We're a unified squad and-" I got cut off by Bucky.

"Split up!"

"Usually unified." Addison said as we ran to catch up to the others.

Bucky cam through doing flips.

"Yay Bucky." Every cheered.

"That's cheer captain Bucky, Addison's cousin."

Everyone clapped as Bucky made a motion for everyone to shut up along with a straight face.

"You've all heard the stories of bloodthirsty monsters who roam these woods, feasting on innocent cheerleaders." Bucky said as the acey's jump up behind bonzo and Bree and yelled.

"Boo!" Making bonzo and Bree hug each other in fear.

"Well those silly stories are just make believe, but you'd better believe we're gonna break you down, and build you back up into peppy little cheer machines like...lacey...Stacey...and our most recent Acey...jacey." Bucky announced the acey's.

"I'm Kevin. Right...we changed my name to jacey, which I love by the way." Jacey said to Bucky before lining back up with the other acey's.

"Long live the acey's." Bucky yelled as everyone cheered.

"You three lead the veterans, your the A team. Addison, y/n, and Bree. You take the newbies, you the uh, Z team." Bucky said.

Me and Addison nodded out heads and walked over to put the shirts on.

"Zombies, this is obviously, you first cheer camp. Now, I'm not anti-change, I'm just pro keeping things the way they are. Because, you don't mess with success." Bucky told us making me Roll my eyes.

He is anti change, he just doesn't want one to zombie out and eat him, is what it is.

"This week the veterans and the newbies, will compete, for the cheer camp cup. To see who is more cheertastic, the veterans have always won the cheer camp cup, right acey's?" Bucky said as I just looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Right!" All the acey's said doing the same pose.

"We'll see about that." I told Bucky.

"To the cheer course." Bucky said in his horn.

"Watch out snowball!" Lacey said running after Bucky with the acey's behind her.

"Oh, yes. Her hair, still white, still well conditioned, and still drawing fire with the acey's."

"Addison, get those pom poms pumping." Bucky yelled to her.

"Let's show them that we got this." I told everyone.

"Yeah!" They all cheered. Except A team of course, they left us already.

Addison- we're back her on the scene, and everyone's together.

Y/n- with zombies on the team.

Z team-its better then ever, better then ever.

Bucky- those moves won't get the gold.

Acey's- green hair is so whatever.

Bucky & acey's- you'll never break the mold.

A team- cause we're better then ever, better then ever.

Zed- tearing down the power plant. Your welcome Seabrook, I'm your man. To build a place where everyone can cheer, I'm making zombie kind cool, not feared.

Eliza- making progress that sounds great, but what's the prise we have to pay.

Zed- ready for a new day, ready for a change.

Zed & Eliza - people, zombies everybody say.

All- hey! We got this, teaming up to make progress, change the rules, you can't stop this! Together we rise we know we got this.

Addison- I wish that I could call, I hope you get my letters. Hope I get asked to prawn, it'd be better then ever, better then ever.

Lacey- oh Addison my love, gargaraza forever.

Lacey & stacey- we pull the strings, we run the show.

All- cause we're better then ever, better then ever.

Zed- we're finally allowed to prawn, gonna get our ziga ziga zombie on. Counting down the days, I've been keeping track, kinda wishing Addison would write me back. Imagine me taking her to the dance,

Zoey- a human and a zombie, hand in hand.

Zoey & zed- ready for a new day, ready for a change. People, zombies, everybody say.

All- hey! We got this, teaming up to make progress, change the rules, you can't stop this! Together we rise we know we got this.

Zed- here in this hall, up on these walls. Picturing Addison beside me, then they will say, that we're all the same. And they can see the life inside me. Oh, what's it gonna take, what's it gonna take. What's it gonna take, what's it gonna take. What's it gonna take!

Zed & Eliza- ready for a new day, ready for a change. People, zombies, everybody say.

All- hey! We got this, teaming up to make progress, change the rules, you can't stop this! Together we rise we know we got this.

We made it to the end and Addison is giggling while grabbing the rope to the bell, making it ding.

"Z team wins." Bucky said, clearly upset.

"Acey's, disappointed. You can't be scared to get those little jazz hands dirty." Bucky said talking to the acey's who were covered in mud.

"Cheer camp cup is yours." Bucky said handing the cup to me and Addison.

Once we got ahold of it Bucky took it back.

"Glad you enjoyed it, now let's make this victory about me. I've decided to be school president this year. Now technically there is an election, but come on." Bucky said as everyone looked at him blankly.

"Which means we'll need a new cheer captain, while I rule the school. Who's worthy to lead?" Bucky said and the acey's started arguing over it.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. We need a captain thats gonna build a united squad." Bree said stoping the acey's from arguing.

"Someone like Addison." I chimed in.

"Thanks guys." Addison said.

"Being cheer captain has always been her dream."

Then the z team started chanting "Addison" making the A team upset.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we're on the bus, on our way back home from cheer camp.

"Yes, I got invited to prawn!" One of the guys said looking at the zombie girl next to him, really happy.

"Being invited to prawn is great, but bonzo won't even look at me." Bree said as she looked at bonzo and he looked down not making eye contact.

"He's probably nervous." I told her as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"No invitation to prawn for me and y/n either. Do you think zed forgot about me." Addison said.

"No." Me and Bree told her.

Bonzo yelled something in zombie and I turned to see what he was looking at.

"Addison...will you..." Bree said and gasped.

"Go to the prawn." Everyone read.

"With." Bree said waiting.

"Zed!" Addison said as she saw him on a ladder in the middle of the road.

"Get out of the road you dingus!" I yelled walking up to the front of the bus.

The mascot wasn't paying attention and ran him over.

So know zed is on top of the bus hanging on for dear life.

"Zed!" Addison said making me turn my head to see him outside her window holding on. He then put his hand on the glass on her.

"Hi." He said smiling. But falling off the bus in the process.

Then we started to crash into the forest.

And we broke into the forbidden forest.

"Is everybody okay?" Bucky asked.

"AH! Nothing can happen to me I'm way to important!" Bucky yelled as he ran to he back of the bus and got out of the emergency exit.

"Everybody stay calm." Addison said.

"Great leadership addy." I told her.

"Great future captain of you." Bree said shimmying. Making Addison smile.

"Zed!" She said as her smile dropped and she ran out of the bus.

"Addison!" I yelled running after her.

"Addison wait." I said as I caught up to her and saw her holding her arm.

"Are you okay?" I said taking her hand off of it to see that something ripped her uniform.

"Yeah I'm fine." Addison said. But then the we heard a branch snap and whispers where everywhere.

"Who's there!?" I yelled spinning around as it felt they were circling us.

"Zed!?" Addison yelled.

"Who's there?" I softly said, getting scared.

"Hello?" I said.

"Can anybody here us? Zed!" Addison yelled.

I turned my head and saw a person jump and run on all 4's and then disappear.

And then I turned the other way and we are surrounded by these people. At least, they look like people.

Then I turned back around and saw a really pretty girl standing in a rock.

"Awoo!" She howled as her necklace glowed and her eyes glowed yellow.

Me and Addison both turned around and the other beings were gonna when the girl left.

I turned around once I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"AH!" I yelled as I slapped it.

"Ow!" It said but when I got a good look...it was zed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I told him.

"Zed!" Addison yelled happily as she pulled him into a hug.

I saw zed smile.

"I missed you too." He said before they pulled away.

"Their they are." The cheer group said as they came up to us.

"Zoey, we're not alone. We're surrounded by werewolves." Addison said looking at zed as she said it.

"Cool!" Zoey yelled.

"What! Wolves!" Stacey yelled having a voice crack.

"What wolves?!" Lacey yelled after.

"Here wolves?!" Jacey said after.

"Werewolves!" All three of them yelled as they got their phones out and was telling everyone the news.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 18
Sophie is the typical new girl in town. She grew up in Seabrook but had to move to another city when she was 14. Now that she's 16, she came back tot...
851K 18.4K 27
Being Addison's twin sister, always made you feel so insecure. Both you and Addison had white hair, but you guys looked different. She always just se...
223K 5.2K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...
30.5K 562 33
!! I do not own Zombies 1 or 2 I only own the character Clover and her lines and scenes !! Movie 3 is gonna be a separate book. Clover is Zed's Twin...