I'm Inlove With My Mom's Best...

By IreneCelestina

What if before Kendra starts to court Imee there's already someone who owns Imee? Is Kendra will still had a... More

Characters & Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
❗📣📣📣📣❗
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34-Part 1
Chapter 34-Part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45-Part 1
Chapter 44- Part 2
Chapter 45-Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
SC: Imelda and CJ

Chapter 38

141 11 5
By IreneCelestina

After two months.

"Honeybunch?" Leo called Kendra, "Anoo baa? bakit ba honeybunch jusko?" Kendra uttered, laughing. "Hahaha ganda kaya, anyway ready your clothes" He uttered.

"Why? Saan nanaman tayo pupunta?" Kendra asked him, "Secret walang clue" They laughed. "Hmm gumaganyan ka na ha" She uttered, laughing. "Of course, sayo lang" He uttered and kissed Kendra's forehead

"Lalanggamin na po ata kami dito" Claire suddenly uttered and Katie faked her cough. "Ilang buwan ka palang nanliligaw, may pahalik na?" Katie asked him. "Three months na" He answered

"Oh bawal pa rin yan"Claire answered, "Kayo nga tigilan niyo na, aalis kami kayo muna dito" Kendra uttered and pulled Leo. "Hoy ayus-ayusin mo desisyon mo sa buhay, sinasabi ko sayo Kendra Nicole" Katie warned him, laughing.

"Saan ba kasi tayo pupunta?" Kendra asked him. "Sa Tagaytay lang" He uttered, "Really?!" She exclaimed, exciting. But she remembered Imee, they never did this

"Why Icing ko?" He asked, holding her hands. "Icing? saan mo naman nakuha yun?" She asked, confused. Leo laughed, "Icing, kasi ikaw yung Icing sa ibabaw ng cupcake ko" He uttered and Kendra laughed at him.

"Anoo baa? Ang jeje mo jusko" She uttered, "Honeybunch tapos Icing jusko ka Leo aminin mo nga dati kang jeje noh?" She continue, laughing. "Hey, grabe ka sakin"He uttered, laughing.

"Kung ano ano kasi sinasabi mo" She uttered, "Hahah atleast natawa ka, going back bakit parang nalungkot ka kanina" He asked. "Ahh wala, may naalala lang ako" She smiled, painly.

Kung natutunan ko lang hintayin ka sana ngayon tayo ang magkasama, tayo ang gumagawa nito, She thought.

"You need to smile, my honeybunch and icing" He uttered, Kendra smiled at him. "Buti nalang mahal kita kung hindi baka naibato na kita"She uttered, laughing. "So mahal mo na nga ako?" He asked

"Hindi ka naman siguro bingi noh?"She asked him and he shooked his head, They just have a chikahan until they arrived at Tagaytay.

"Saan muna tayo?" Kenda asked, "Sa People's sky muna tayo"He uttered and drive again

"Irene, let's go to Tagaytay?" Imee asked, Irene. "Why?" she asked, "Wala lang, I want to destress myself" Irene smiled at her. "Okay Manang, sabihan ko si Kuya. Ready your bag na"Irene uttered and Imee nodded

"Kuya let's go to Tagaytay, request ni Manang" Irene uttered, "Okay wait, magayos lang ako" Bong uttered so Irene nods

"Bakit ata bigla kang nag-aya sa Tagaytay, Manang?" He asked. "I suddenly remembered Kendra, it's been two months since we met again" Imee answered

"Manang? Hindi mo pa din ba siya pinapalaya?" Irene asked and Imee shooked her head. "Hindi ko kaya, Rene. Nangangarap pa din ako na may konti pa rin siyang pagtingin sakin"

"Kasi wala naman siyang pasabi eh, wala manlang siyang nabanggit na naiba na pala ang pagtingin niya sakin" Imee uttered, wiping her tears.

"Sshh okay okay, now don't think of Kendra muna cause we will have a picnic there" Irene uttered

"Just think of your happy memories with her, don't think the sad" Bong uttered. They just share some memories until they arrived.

It's almost afternoon when they arrived. "Picnic Groove na tayo" Irene uttered, Bong nodded.

"Irene ako na magseset-up" Imee uttered so Irene smiled at her. "May gusto ba kayong drinks? Bawal lang ang alcohol" Bong asked them.

"Rootbear nalang" Imee and Irene said in unison. "Okay copy, Irene si Manang ha?" He uttered and Irene nodded

"Where are we, Leo?" Kendra asked while walking. "Nasa Picnic Groove tayo, tadaa" Leo uttered and showed the set-up.

"Wow, is this your design? Beautiful" Kendra uttered, smiling. "Of course, my honeybunch" Leo uttered, chuckling.

"Well Mr. tigilan mo na yung honeybunch mo please lang" Kendra laughed. "Nah, It's beautiful name for you" Leo answered.

"Tssk, ikaw talaga" She uttered and she observes Leo's suit. "Anong suot yan?? Wala ka sa formal, Leo" Kendra laughed too loud.

"Kung ano ano taga napapansin mo, anyway let's have a picnic" Leo uttered and guided Kendra to sat down on the grass.

They just eat while having kulitan, it's already 7pm and Kendra decided to..

"Leo? Stood up" she uttered. "Why? Anyway I have something for you" He uttered and stood up.

"W-wait, Let me finish first" She uttered. "O-okay, what is it?" He asked, Kendra took a deep breath before she starts.

"Leo, thank you because you saved me during the days when I was looking for Imee's love. For making me feel every day that I'm not alone, and that someone always loves me and that's you. In the three months you courted me, I also learned to love you. I freed my love for Imee. All that happened because of you. I wouldn't be like this three months ago if you didn't help me forget that. And because of that, my Leo, you can finally call me your girlfriend, and you are my boyfriend"

"Really?!" Leo exclaimed and Kendra nodded, chuckling. He hugged her so tight, "Thank you, honeybunch. I love you" Leo uttered while hugging her

"I love you too my honey" Kendra uttered, Leo breaked their hug and kissed Kendra on her lips.

Kendra respond to his kisses. It lasted for ten minutes. "My honeybunch, you maked me the happiest man right now, but of course I want to give you this, this ring symbolize my endless and pure love to you. I want to see you wearing this in every single day" Leo uttered, sincerely and placed the ring in middle finger.

"Thank you hon, I love you" Kendra uttered and kissed his lips again.

Imee and Kendra were sitting next to each other, it's just two meters away, so Imee recognized it immediately but before she got closer, she saw the two kissing each other.

"Manang are you okay?" Irene asked when she notices Imee wiped her tears. "Yeah yeah, I'm okay don't worry" She answered, sniffling. "I think I need to go in the restroom" She excused herself and leave.

She passed Kendra and Leo's picnic tent and Kendra was surprised to see Imee run away crying. She looked in the direction where Imee came from, she saw Irene and Bong who's now surprised to see her. Kendra just smiled at them and Irene smiled at her awkwardly too.

"Kaya naman pala umiiyak eh"Irene uttered, "Sila na siguro" Bong uttered. "Malamang kita mo naghalikan na" Irene answered, Bong is about answer when Imee came.

"Manang, how are you? Are you okay?" Irene asked, worriedly. "I'm okay don't worry" Imee answered so Irene nods slowly. "Manang gusto mo ba sa hotel na tayo?" Bong asked and looked at Kendra who's looking at them

"Wag na besides masaya naman dito eh, I can forget all my problems and this pain" Imee uttered and runned away like a child. "Manang! Jusko hindi ka na bata" Irene yelled at Imee so Kendra looked at Imee.

"Hayaan mo na siya besides that's her only way to forget the pain in her heart" Bong uttered and watched Imee who's talking to the children now. Irene and Bong watched Imee giving some ice creams to the children and now smiling.

"Bigyan mo na ng pamngkin para sumaya" Irene uttered, laughing. "Bat ako?Ikaw" Bong answered, laughing. "Ayoko nga" Irene uttered and they saw Imee walking towards them

"Pawis ka na Manang, oh punasan mo" Irene uttered and passed the towel. "Hoy hindi naman ako bata ah" Imee uttered loudly while chuckling. "Oo nga pero isip bata ka" Irene laughed too hard.

"Wow parang kayo hindi ah, ibato ko dyan eh" Imee laughed. "Bakit ako nadamay dyan? Di naman ako isip bata ah" Bong uttered so the two laughed at him.

I miss you so much, Imee pero hindi na tayo pwede, Kendra thought.

"At bakit malungkot ka? Honeybunch?" Leo asked so Kendra laughed at what he said. "Ako malungkot? Of course not because you are here, you're my happiness kaya" Kendra uttered, chuckling.

It's almost midnight so Kendra and Leo decided to leave and went to the hotel. Anyway, Imee and her siblings went on their hotel before 7pm.

"Ano yang pinapakinggan mo, Manang?" Irene asked. "Uhm wala lang" She answered and hide the laptop but too late. "Bumalik ka na sakin? Manang naman" Irene laughed.

"Manang nakita mo naman diba?" Bong asked her and Imee nodded. "Alam ko but I'm still hoping" She uttered and lay down to the bed. "But sa totoo lang, I hate myself that I am still hoping" She continue and totally slept.

"The reason why it's so hard to let go of someone is because deep inside, we still hope"

Thank you for reading this! I hope you like it, I love you all and Keep Safe.

If there's a mispelled, typo or wrong grammars, I'm sorry.

Vote if you like it, THANKS!:-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.6K 63
What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the same story as ChameleonsForever's aka me. T...
5K 67 10
Jay and Emma had been in a relationship for a year before he got into The Wanted but as soon as he gets into the band, Jay began changing and he wasn...
438K 2.7K 30
jj maybank one shots!
104K 6K 22
Vansh love is about to be tested by destiny, will he be able to defeat destiny and prove his love or things are going to turn ugly for him.