π€π‹πŽππ„ || 𝙺.πšƒπ™΄πšƒπšƒπ™°...

By Ramsycal

π€π‹πŽππ„; 'Having no one else present.' KISAKI TETTA ONE SHOT AWARDS 8:20:22 #1 KISAKIXREADER More

|| These Are Not My Vows ||

264 8 4
By Ramsycal

[WARNING]
KISAKI TETTA CONTENT
[3 Endings]
[4932 words]
(Blegh)

"Where did you go?" Kisaki's voice boomed through my speaker as I drove around in my car "Somewhere far from you and that little gremlin you call our daughter" my voice was laced with hatred and disgust as I parked the car in the middle of nowhere.

"She is still your child and I can't raise her without you" "You should've thought about that before you planted your disgusting seeds inside of me Kisaki" a small cry could be heard from the other line mixed with various shushes from the nanny "You won't even comfort your daughter with your own two hands and still expect me to take care of her? Please don't make me laugh" I looked at the cars tank, a big fat E...

"Yor-" I cut him off and told him to send a car to pick me up "I shared the location now hurry up Kisaki" As I steadily grew impatient I retraced my steps hoping to see the car Kisaki had send me sooner rather than later.  A black car pulled up and rolled its window down revealing Kisaki and our gremlin.

"Why did you bring that thing here, it would've been better off with the nanny and you know it." I frowned as I stepped in the car and sat besides him taking our child out of his hands "If all you wanted to do is prove to me that you can hold her, you've grown even pettier than when Hinata Tachibana rejected you."

The child smiled at me with her gray eyes which shined in the light "I can't believe I married you" "And I can't believe I slept with you, at least this child won't be a mistake and joke like her father" he looked out of the window while he frowned at me "You still haven't named her, give her a name so you can stop calling her 'child' and 'gremlin'"

"I'll name her when you are on your deathbed at least then I'd finally be free from you and your nagging" "What did I do to make you loathe me this much Yori?!" Yelling at me seemed to have upset our daughter who's eyes were watering then she suddenly started to wail. "What is this wretched sound?! Kisaki make it stop!" I handed our child to Kisaki as he frantically looked for a way to make the child stop crying. "W-What do I do?!" I chuckled as I saw him in such a frenzy "What are you laughing at?!" Suddenly the baby stopped crying and started laughing with me "It seems like she loves your laugh" I scooted closer to Kisaki as he placed the child on both of our laps.

"Masuyo Kisaki..." Kisaki looked at me with a shocked expression on his face "What did you say.." I sighed and held the child high "Your name is now Masuyo, you respond when called to and respect both your parents. Got that?" The baby smiled at me and i nodded my head as Kisaki stifled his laughter taking a glance at me "What are you laughing at Kisaki?!" "She's not a puppy Yori" I laid Masuyo on my lap while looking at Kisaki. "Let's at least give Masuyo a good future" he nodded his head as he looked at Masuyo sleeping on my lap holding his finger tightly. "It seems like she's as strong as you are" "Ofcourse she is, I am her mother, a queen, an empress, only my child could be as strong as me and surpass me" spoken with utmost confidence I looked at Kisaki who seemed disappointed.

"At least she'll have her father's intelligence and wits hopefully less cunning and evil" Kisaki laid his head on my shoulder as he stared at Masuyo. "I thought you were afraid of me killing you and leaving Masuyo" "I am but I'd be dumb to not enjoy this moment"

For once I looked into his eyes and smiled a genuine smile "Kisaki" he hummed in response before looking at me, I took his glasses off and put them besides me. I ran my hand through his hair and frowned "I'm sure you are using two pots of hair gel and three pots of hair wax to get you're hair to stay put but can you stop damaging your hair" messing up his hair I took his glasses and put them on. "You look good with my glasses on" I took them off and put them on Masuyo. "Surely I look good with anything on but our daughter will be the most fashionable person truly astonishing"

We reached our home, holding the door open for me Kisaki took my hand and lead me inside while I held Masuyo in my arms. "Miss Kisaki welcome back again" I laughed as I patted our butler on his back "Another failed attempt Norio, I'll escape next time!" "I wish you the best of luck Miss Kisaki" his monotonous voice was as soothing as always, Kisaki and I headed towards the dining room as our dinner had been prepared.

"I didn't know what you wanted to eat tonight so I told the chefs to make you your favorite dishes" Kisaki sat down as he stared straight into my soul "I hope our daughter doesn't grow up with your horrendous looks, especially your eyebrows" I cut up a piece of my lasagna and popped it in my mouth "My eyebrows are fine!" I shook my head as I chewed my food and swallowed it "You look like a drag queen, a goomba , that one kid from that clock application" Kisaki sighed in defeat as he rubbed his temples, I snapped my fingers making the servants appear "Please feast yourself on the dishes and pack some up for your families," Kisaki looked up at me with a disgusted look on his face "You know I don't like wasting food Kisaki don't be stingy, just because you have money doesn't mean you should waste good food"

Masuyo was brought to her room with the nanny who fed her and bathed her. "Tatta do you have work tomorrow" Kisaki spat out his water as he looked at me "Did you just call me Tatta." I nodded as I combed through my hair with my nails "Kisaki Tetta, my husband, unfortunately, the father of my child, millionaire and crazy bastard" "It seems like all you wanted to do just now was insult me" nodding in agreement I went into our closet to pick out a nightgown, dressing up in my black laced gown I stepped outside of our closet with my hair in a bun. "Insulting you and your eyebrows brings me joy in this treacherous marriage"

I sat on my side of the bed while looking at Kisaki who went to shower. "Treacherous huh?" Staring at my black coffin shaped acrylic nails "The day I met you , I never thought we'd end up in this cat and mouse chase," Kisaki stepped out of the shower sat next to me "I thought I would've killed you by now" I sighed loudly as I stepped out onto the balcony lighting a cigarette. I let it burn before tapping it twice for my friends "A hit for Hanma and Shinichiro" I pressed the cigarette against my lips and inhaled the sweet nicotine.

"You should stop smoking already, it's bad for your lungs and the last thing I want is you getting a terminal illness" Kisaki took the cigarette out of my hand and threw it away, he walked away and closed the door of the balcony leaving me outside. I sighed as I tried opening the balcony door , after a while of trying to pry the door open I came to the conclusion that he had locked me outside so I started banging on the door.

"Kisaki you little goomba eyebrow having murderous brat open this door!!!!!!!" I kicked the door in and looked for Kisaki, he was being strapped down by a masked man. "I see you're busy, I'll just come back later" I turned around and started walking back to the balcony when he suddenly called out to me "YORI" I looked back as a smirk spread across my face "Yes Kisaki?" He had too much pride to beg for help and nothing could stop me from getting away. "Help me" my eyes widened and I cleaned my ears with my nails, did I hear that correctly? Did Kisaki Tetta ask me for help? It can't be, I must be hearing things just as when I heard him and myself say 'I do'.

I rubbed my temples as I grabbed my emergency gun from the hidden compartment in the balcony table. I closed my eyes and fired a shot, I placed the gun back in its compartment and closed the balcony door while walking inside. "You do know you could've shot me right?" I stretched my hand out as I sighed "Masuyo deserves both her parents in her life and besides killing you would mean taking over the company, I'm not that interested in making money as much as steali- borrowing it"

"Are you going to stop running away then?" Kisaki looked at me as he held me by my shoulders "Ofcourse....not, I loathe you Kisaki Tetta I'm only doing what's best for our gremlin. She'd hate me for keeping her away from you and the same would count vice versa," I placed my hand on his cheek as my face twisted in disgust "Clean this disgusting blood off your face or do not dare sleep next to me" I licked my finger and smudged the blood splatter on Kisaki's cheek looking back at my finger a red stain was left. "Disgusting vermin blood, Kisaki lets bathe!"

He looked at me in shock as those words escaped my mouth turning back to him I tilted my head. "If you want bathe alone you can I just thought it would be nice to bathe together once more" I grabbed my towel and headed into the bathroom turning the faucet so the bathtub could fill up. I started undressing myself, wrapped my towel around my body and I sat on the edge of the bathtub pondering in thoughts not noticing Kisaki came in. "Yori" I dropped my towel and picked it up putting it on the rack and stepped into the bathtub crossing my legs over the edge. "Tetta" he was silent as he slid down and sat on the bathroom floor while caressing my cheek, I crossed my legs and tied my hair up in a bun.

"Get in the water is nice and I'm in here too" he shook his head and stood up while turning around and walking away "I'll wait until you're finished" I stood up and grabbed his hand "It wasn't a request" I pulled him on top of me and fell into the tub, I mentally cursed at myself his hand pressed down on my ribs. "Sorry not sorry that your clothes are soaked" I laid his head on my chest and cleaned the blood off of his face. "You really don't have any patience do you?" I shook my head and looked out of the window as soon as I saw fireworks I stood up and leaned against the window. "Kisaki let's light fireworks" my eyes not leaving the neon colors that exploded into the night sky. Kisaki stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist. "This late at night?" I nodded as I turned around facing him "Up close you're even uglier" Kisaki instantly let go of me and walked out, I smiled and started getting dressed.

I walked towards Masuyo's room and picked her up "Gremlin you will now learn what it means to be affiliated with Kisaki Tetta" she laid her head on my chest while I dressed her up "Since when do you do this yourself?" Standing in the doorway with his arms crossed Kisaki smirked "What's wrong with me dressing our child, she needs to look presentable" Kisaki scoffed as he took Masuyo away from me "She's a baby if anyone needs to look presentable it's her parents" Masuyo gurgled and laughed while tugging on her fathers glasses, I smiled and gently poked her cheek. "She has impeccable taste she went straight for your glasses"

While In the argument of Masuyo having fashion sense at the age of 1 we were too distracted to see the servants smiling as they saw their bosses bickering over the small child.

I held Masuyo's hand as she yanked on my hair "FU-" I covered my mouth as I rubbed my temples thinking 'she's your child, if you want to go to jail at least let it be for manslaughter' I looked at Kisaki who was smiling "And what do you think you are smiling at Kisaki hah?!" He quickly looked away pushing his glasses up and placing his hand on my thigh. I sighed and stepped out of the car as we reached our destination, it was an open field where young children were gathered lighting firework. Holding Masuyo I walked up to them "Hello, may I also light some firework here?" The kids smiled and nodded their head as they played with Masuyo, sitting down I crossed my legs and sat Masuyo in between them, Kisaki stood by the car as he stared at my back.

Lighting a big arrow I covered Masuyo's ears as I lifted her head up to the sky it was filled with letters meant for Kisaki. Looking back I saw Kisaki running up to me and tackling me into a hug "Let me go you piece of garbage there are children watching" a girl came up to me and handed a black flower to me while smiling "It reminded me of your hair Miss!" I smiled and gently pushed Kisaki away placing the flower in my hair. "Wow!!! You look even prettier than before!!" The girls eyes widened as she looked at me with a big smile plastered on her face, her parents came to pick her up and bowed down apologizing in fear as they saw who their daughter was talking to.

"Now what was that hug about Kisaki?" I rested my chin on the palm of my hand as I sighed staring into his gray eyes. "I want to do it" I blinked in confusion as I looked at the sky, the faint firework letters were clear to me 'let's renew our vows' "You want to renew our vows? Didn't we say we'-" he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"The past is the past I want to renew our vows as soon as possible"

And when mans said 'ASAP' he meant the following day, he cleared his schedule and invited all of his 'acquaintances' to the wedding hall for a rehearsal. "Miss Kisaki, would you like to wear the same dress you wore for your wedding?" I inhaled and blew some smoke to the side as I shook my head "Keep that dress in a box and label it 'Despair' give me the tight fitting white dress Kisaki refused me to where because it was too revealing" Norio nodded as he handed the dress to my maid.

"M-miss Kisaki" I hummed as I looked at her "M-M-Mister Kisaki is calling for you" I groaned and spun around in my chair, the dress fitting only just started and I've been sitting in my underwear smoking a cigarette for a good while.

I walked towards the door and opened it up revealing Kakucho "Oh it's you Kakucho" I looked at my maid as I sighed "I thought you said it was Kisaki who called me?" She nodded her head frantically "I-I-It's true!" "Why do I keep hearing my name coming from this room?" Kisaki entered the fitting room and sat down on my seat "What's Kakucho doing here?" Both Kisaki and I looked over at Kakucho as he looked away from me with a small blush on his face. "I can't greet my best friend when she's renewing her vows now?" I blinked as I busted out laughing wrapping my arms around Kakucho. "Oh Kakucho you haven't changed at all!!!" "Well since you're here why not stay for the dress fitting" Kisaki offered a seat next to him as I headed to the back.

I peeked my head out from between the curtains as I smirked "Kisaki, you will not like this dress at all" Kisaki just gestures to me to get it over with while Kakucho was patiently waiting. I stepped out revealing the tight white lace dress, Kisaki and Kakucho both looked away as the tailors fixed the dress and veil. "What you guys don't like it? I expected Kisaki to hate it but you Kakucho!"

Kakucho stood up and scratched his neck while taking glances at Kisaki looking away whenever I try to approach him. "You bribed him." Kisaki looked at me with a confused face "What?" I scoffed as I held Kakucho's hand "You bribed him to come here and agree with you so I wouldn't wear this dress" "And why would I do that" I grabbed Kisaki by his chin and glared at him "Because you're afraid" I turned to Kakucho who had an apologetic look on his face "I excepted better from my best friend but what can I say, near death expiriences change people,"

"I expect you to wear the same suit you wore for the wedding at the vow renewal Kisaki or else we won't be renewing anything." I slammed the door shut while walking away to my room, a room I had requested, for if the day ever came where I could not stand Kisaki anymore I could retreat from that crazy bastard. I entered the room and locked myself in there until the day of our vow renewal.

October 18 2020 14:26/2:26 PM [RENEWING VOWS]

I was in the dressing room smoking a cigarette while the tailors prepared my dress in the back room. A knock on the door could be heard and I looked at Ume who was waiting for my approval, I nodded and she went up to the door peeking outside and closing it again. "Who was it Ume" "M-Miss Kisaki" I looked up at her as I saw her fiddeling with her fingers. "Spit it out Ume" she yelped softly and nodded her head "A man named Inui Seishu wants an audience with you"

I choked on my cigarette as I walked past Ume and slammed the door open "INUPI!!!!" I lunged at him making us both fall back into the hallway. "It's nice to see you too Yori-Nee" I squished his cheeks and smiled at him. "Look at you all handsome and sweet" he laughed it off and helped me back up on my feet "I heard you were renewing your vows today so I wanted to come by and wish you the best" "Say Inupi, where is my dear little brother?" Inui froze as he recalled where Kokonoi was "Inui" without knowing it I got closer to Inui's face blowing smoke from my nostrils.

"He's in Bali" I sighed and looked at Ume. "Tell Kisaki I want a favor, everything else can wait" she nodded and proceeded to sprint out of the fitting room "Yori-Nee" I looked at Inui and hummed in response "Do you love Kisaki?" I started coughing and held onto to the chair while catching my breath. "Does it matter if I do or not? At the end of the day I'm renewing my vows with the man." Inui stared at me as he nodded "He doesn't like it does he?" I sighed and looked away "It is as you said Yori-Nee at the end of the day you are still renewing your vows" Inui left me as I sat down in my chair smoking through packs of cigarettes until Kisaki arrived.

Opening the door he covered his face as he stepped through the smoke frantically searching for a window to open airing the smoke out.

"Ume don't give her any more cigarettes ever again" I sighed as I threw my cigarette bud at his forehead "Fly Koko in" "No" I stood up and stood in front of him "What do you mean 'no', fly my brother in Kisaki" I gripped his collar as I stared into his eyes "I can't do that" "You are a millionaire with status Kisaki and you can't even fly in a single person?!" I let him go and ran my hand through my hair starting to panic. "Yori calm down" "Do not tell me what to do Kisaki, I asked you for one thing ONE SIMPLE THING," I clutched my heart as I looked at Kisaki in rage "And that was to fly my ONE and ONLY brother to the renewal of my vows yet you can't even do that? But killing your childhood crush didn't seem that hard! now that was something you'd do in a heartbeat if it meant that you couldn't be with her." He stumbled back as I kept getting closer "He was there at our wedding cheering me on as soon as I set foot in that damn hall. When I was home alone because you found your work more important than spending time with your wife he was the one who kept me company. Even Hanma spend more time with me than you, did you hear that? HANMA SHUJI WAS A BETTER HUSBAND THAN YOU?!" Clutching tighter at my chest I grabbed my phone "W-what are you doing" I turned towards Kisaki as I slipped on my dress "We have a renewal to go through and it is happening right here right now" I sent a message to all the guests changing the location from the wedding hall to the fitting room.

The maids quickly prepared everything in the fitting room to make sure all of our 75 guests could sit comfortably. And soon it was time for the renewal of my vows to Kisaki, first was Kisaki with his vows. "Kokonoi Yori, when we first met each other we were merely acquaintances meeting on the streets of Shibuya. But ever since that night my feelings for you had been growing into something more than just a mere acquaintanceship. When I first proposed to you you declined it and firmly stood your ground I am happy to be standing here with you today renewing our vows and pledging our everlasting love" the guest clapped and some even teased Kisaki as he finished speaking. Now it was my turn "Ki-" I turned around as the door slammed open revealing Inui and my brother Hajime he ran up to me and hugged me tightly as he smiled.

I couldn't believe that my brother was here I gently pushed him off and looked at Kisaki who looked away. "Instead of rereading my vows" i threw them away and held Kisaki's hands "Kisaki Tetta, when I met you I only wanted you for your money and you knew it. It had never occurred to me that you could fall so hard for me and even propose but when you did I had to decline. In the end look where I am holding your hands in a fitting room with 76 friends listening to our sob story of a marriage," everyone laughed as Kisaki smiled at me, I tightened my grip around his hands and sighed "We even have a beautiful daughter together who I will not deprive of her father as much as I say I loathe you Kisaki Tetta, you will always be the only guy who's able to put up with me other than my amazing brother Ofcourse," I winked at Kokonoi as he smiled while holding Masuyo on his lap. "After all we've been through I doubt that anyone else knows us better than each other. We did things that weren't 'Legal' but as long as we never get caught we are better together than separated. That way the police only has to look for one lunatic instead of two so in many ways I am doing you a favor. Today we fought yesterday we fought but have we ever tried to kill each other? Never. So today with these 76 people as my witness I pledge my everlasting love to you Kisaki Tetta, until this gun and it's bullet are not connected between your brows we will be together for eternity." A joke made between Kisaki and I became part of my vow for a good laugh, while our guests were scared Kisaki and I both let out a laugh and kissed each other.

FIN

[BONUS]

[Ending 2: Scar of my future]

Kokonoi busted through the door after Kisaki and I said our vows. I scoffed and told everyone to leave the room only Kokonoi , Kisaki and I were left. "Are you sure?" Kokonoi looked at me in worry as I nodded my head leaving the two of them in the hall. Only a gunshot could be heard as I walked away with Masuyo in my arms "Your father was a horrible man who murdered my cousin and now he got his payback, not only that but I also got all his money" I kissed Masuyo on her cheek as I walked outside. Greeted by my butler, maid and car, driving away from Kisaki's estate I felt my heart flutter.

—2 years Later—

"Yori!?" I groaned as I uncovered myself and looked at my husband "Stop yelling.." I pulled him back in bed as I covered my eyes "We need to get going, the board meeting is in an hour" I sighed as I sat up leaning against the bed "Kakucho it's 10 am the board meeting is at 4pm go check up on Masuyo" he rubbed his neck as he smiled and walked away embarrassingly.

I busted out laughing and kicked my sheets around "YOU IDIOT HAJIAJHAKN HOW SILLY CAN YOU BE?!" "SHUT UP YORI"  my life was full of fun events and 'legal' affairs, Kakucho and I were in the top of Tokyo, nobody could touch us no matter how hard they tried. I traced my fingers over the family photo Norio took of us "Mama!!" I placed the picture down as Masuyo rushed into my bed like Sadako. "Gremlin!" I held her against my chest and showed a picture of her ,Kakucho and me. "Mama and papa!" I ruffled her hair and smiled as long as she's not of age yet Kakucho will be her father figure. "Ever thought about having another kid?" "Not needed I'm already taking care of two" I smiled at him and laughed while playing with Masuyo.

Kakucho wasn't an ugly scar, Kakucho was the scar I could reveal and be proud of.

FIN

[BONUS]
[Ending 3: Give him back]

"What do you mean he's dead," "Inui what are you talking about!? I just talked to Koko yesterday he was fine he's alive!" I clutched my heart and fell down onto my knees, how could Hajime have died what had happened? "Kisaki ordered the hit on him" I turned my head back and looked at Inui who was guilt stricken, finally I fixed my attitude I stood up.

"Kisaki..." I stormed into his room and ordered everyone out "Tell me you didn't do it Tetta." My eyes were puffy and my fists were balled no emotion on my face whatsoever. "Didn't do what?" "Tell me you didn't order my brother to be killed" he stayed silent as he looked away fixing his glasses "I didn't" "You bastard, you dare lie to my face?!" I lunged at him with a pencil in hand.

That is when he pulled out his gun and before I knew it shots had been fired, none of them missed its target. The target was me, all my vital points had be shot, out of the corner of my eye I saw Kakucho and Inui running towards me.

"YORI-NEE" I didn't hear anything aside from that, all I could see were Kakucho and Inui crouched down next to me with tears streaming down their faces.

"..give him..back.... Tetta....." as I spoke my last words darkness consumed me and I bright light flashed before me.

"Yori-Nee!!" Hajime ran into my arms while Shinichiro smiled with his hands over his younger brother, my sweet cousin.

"I finally have you back my sweet Koko, Shinchin and you Izana" heaven felt great it was just as I thought. The only regret I had was not being able to see Masuyo grow up, I'm sure Kakucho and Inui will take good car- startled I looked behind me something told me to look back so I did.

"mama?" I dropped down to my knees as I saw Masuyo run towards me, heaven turned her into a toddler. But then as soon as Masuyo was in my arms I realized something, I realized that Masuyo was killed by none other than Kisaki.

FIN

A/N: I hope you had fun reading Alone|| K.Tetta ONESHOT with its three endings!

1- These are not my vows
2- Scar of my past
3- Give him back

Comment on what ending you liked the most!
I was going to include a 4th ending but it is quite similar to ending 2 so I left it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
427K 14.2K 21
"πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšžπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš–πš’ πšπšŠπšžπšπš‘πšπšŽπš›?"
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...