ɴᴇᴄᴋʟᴀᴄᴇ | ᴠ.ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ

By cosmolust

"holy hands look at his veins" "they'd make a good necklace, wouldn't they sweetheart?" . . . a story in whi... More

preface
‧₊˚. act one: scene one .˚₊‧
act one: scene two
act one: scene three
act one: scene four
act one: scene five
act one: scene six
act one: scene seven
act one: scene eight
act one: scene nine
act one: scene ten
act one: scene eleven
act one: scene twelve
‧₊˚. act two: scene one .˚₊‧
act two: scene two
act two: scene three
act two: scene four
act two: scene five
act two: scene six
act two: scene seven
act two: scene eight
act two: scene nine
act two: scene ten
act two: scene eleven ‧˚.‧ 18 + ‧.˚‧
‧₊˚. act three: scene one .˚₊‧
act three: scene two
act there: scene three
act three: scene four
act three: scene six
act three: scene seven
act three: scene eight
act three: scene nine
‧₊˚. act four: scene one .˚₊‧
act four: scene two
act four: scene three
act four: scene four
act four: scene five
act four: scene six
‧₊˚. denouement .˚₊‧

act three: scene five

26.3K 470 172
By cosmolust

third person pov.

iris had isolated herself in her room since her return from L.A a week ago. she hated how vinnie made her feel, she hated how mads was right about her, and most of all iris hated herself for ever believing that someone could truly like her. sure guys had gone for her in the past, but none wanted anything more than a quick fuck and as soon as they realized she wasn't the girl for that, they were gone. iris had no idea how she couldn't have seen vinnie's true motive, his deceiving actions blinded her. her feelings for him blinded her.

landing in new york city two days after iris did, vinnie knew he had a limited window. in the short time that he knew the young girl, he noticed that once she was in a downwards spiral of overthinking that led to self-hatred it was next to impossible to get her out of it. the first time he went to iris' shared apartment with mace, he had turned vinnie away. he told him something along the lines of "sorry bro, she's not ready to see you yet and i'm not gonna do anything against her wishes, regardless of the reality of the situation. just give her some time man, she'll come around."

he respected her wishes and left, even though it felt like every step he took drove a knife through his heart, he did it because that's what iris wanted.

the next day, he showed up with her favourite doughnuts but just like the day before, mace simply shook his head muttering the same excuse as before. this went on for days, vinnie brought over countless gifts because if iris wasn't able to feel his love for her, then he was going to show it.

after almost a week vinnie was becoming desperate, he wanted nothing more than to see his girl if she even wanted his anymore. when he showed up at their door yet again the same words left mace's mouth, yet as he tried to close the door vinnie stopped him. his strength was much greater than mace's allowing him to force his way into their entryway.

"please just let me talk to her, i promise as soon as she tells me to leave i'm gone and you'll never have to see me again. i just- fuck i just can't take it anymore man. i know you've had your doubts about me because of my past and reputation but i'm telling you, iris isn't like them. she makes me want to be better. please i'm begging you" mace had never seen vinnie this way. he hadn't known him for long, but mace had been told enough about vinnie to know that he rarely ever said please, and it was ever rarer for him to be this raw and open with someone.

"fine, you can talk to her through her door, but i'll be listening and i swear as soon as she says she wants you out your ass better already be through the door. understand? don't make me regret this vinnie" mace had given in, he knew iris was hurting because of vinnie but he also saw how he looked and treated her. whatever story mads had given seemed like complete bullshit if what jack had told him had been right. mace was betting a lot on the hope that it was.

...

iris had heard talking coming from somewhere in the apartment, it wasn't clear where and quite frankly she didn't care enough to bother checking. her attention was caught when she heard a heavy knock upon her door, mace's were always quick and light so immediately she knew it wasn't his. there was one person, one man, who came to mind. her heart started to pound and her assumption was proven correct when she heard, "hi sweetheart, it's me"

she knew he would eventually come, after almost a week of neverending gifts of food, jewelry and small nick nacks that only vinnie would get for her, he was destined to show eventually. each day when mace brought them, he tried to persuade her to hear him out even if it was just for closure but even his name brought tears to her eyes and pain to her heart.

jules, lilia and will all tried to show her that there were holes in the story but nonetheless always stayed on her side. lilia even offered to key his cars, and the look in her eyes made iris think that she might've been serious. she adored the loyalty of her friends. yet the nagging little voice in the back of her head kept on telling her, they care about you, so maybe they're right, maybe mads story was a lie. but she could never bring herself to believe it.

slowly iris made her way out of bed, her head and heart were filled with anger, sadness, and insecurities. she opened her door and faced the man who had broken her, "get the hell of out my home" she wanted him to hurt the same way she did, even if her words meant nothing to him she felt relieved and that's all that mattered. "fuck you vincent" tears brimmed her eyes and began to fall as she looked him in the eyes and said "fuck you."

immediately going against everything he said, vinnie reached out for her, taking her face into his hands she wiped away her tears as they fell. her words had hit him harder than he wanted to admit. iris had sworn, she was so hurt that she had sworn and it was directed at him.

getting down on his knees vinnie looked up at her, his hands had found their way to her waist holding her in place as he begged, "sweetheart, please, please iris just hear me out because it's not as it seems" her body betrayed her mind as she began to nod. her head was saying no while her heart was saying yes.

"mads is crazy ok? never have i ever once gotten with her, please, believe me. you can go through my phone, hell you can check the cameras outside my apartment. her and i have never had any contact unless it was at a party that everyone was at and even then i wouldn't willingly talk with her." iris' tears had come to a slowing stop as she began to comprehend his words. could he really be telling the truth?

"iris, baby, you're it for me? you have no idea how badly i want you, how badly i need you. this week has been a living hell for me, you have no idea how much it hurt me to know that i was the root cause of your pain and sadness. you know, i even called my parents and asked for their advice because i want us to last. i want there to be an us."

as she looked at the boy on his knees in front of her begging to be given a chance iris realized that he would've never gone through this effort if he didn't truly care. he had called his parents to talk about her, he brought her a gift every morning and not a thoughtless money-flasher but a sentimental gift. vinnie, the man who was known for being a dick to anyone and everyone was on his knees begging for her forgiveness. that, that was something real.

her hands weaved their way into his hair as vinnie leaned into iris' touch. she could visibly see his body relaxing. she began to notice little details that she failed to pick up on before like the dark circles under his eyes and the lack of vibrancy of his skin. vinnie's state of well-being reflected hers furthermore proving that he was hurting just as much as her.

taking her actions as a silent display of her forgiveness, vinnie rose to his feet and for the first time in a week felt iris' body against his. as he leaned in he whispered against her lips, "i don't want to scare you, but i'm falling for you sweetheart. hell, I've already fallen"

iris took a breath of relief at his words before saying, "I've fallen for you too vin"

and as the sun shined through her window the two teen's lips met, each feeling as though they were finally whole.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram post !

vinniehacker

liked by iriscoronel, jackwright, liliabuckingham and others

vinniehacker i'm a fool of ever letting you think you weren't my everything

tagged: iriscoronel

view all comments

williamfranklynmiller and the most dramatic couple of the year award goes to.....

liliabuckingham NEVER DOUBTED IT FR !!
iriscoronel YOU SAID YOU WOULD KEY HIS CAR???
liliabuckingham hush hush honey

macecoronel yea i better get a whole ass speech bcs this wouldn't have happened without me

jackwright bitch is probably so mad rn HAHA YOU LOSE HOE

jettashford yall finally work your shit out?
zarbruh took them long enough
jettashford no fr so dramatic and for what

julesleblanc MY FAV COUPLE (that isn't a couple yet) !!!!

conangray she's finally done crying over a white boy!
vinniehacker only tears of pleasure and happiness from now on
conangray tmi white boy ffs

iriscoronel my pretty boy <33
vinniehacker my pretty girl <33

charliedamelio and you guys still aren't together??? THE FRICKING "MY" HELLO????

the user has limited their comments

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

did i hate this chapter? yes.

am i happy to be writing again? mega(matt) yes

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK GUYS but i honestly enjoyed it so much. i got to celebrate my bday with my close friends and family. i had the best dress ever i loved it so much but i'm back now and have planned for the book to be done by the end of august !!! tbh it will probably end shortly after they get together because i hate drama once their together and never know what to write anyways. i hope the angst/sad shit was angsty/sad enough !

LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT !!!!

also can we please talk about how my book and 1 and 2 in the instagram tag wtf????

this chapter was NOT edited/proof read

xox <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 14K 126
A collection of scenarios, where you and Vinnie Hacker are the main characters. Some stories include language. Please vote and comment. Enjoy. Starte...
69.2K 1.3K 36
open
624K 5K 52
fluff, angst, and smut :) this will be y/n book! (jacob day smut: "revenge")
49.9K 566 57
in which gemma and noah meet at a party and fall in love started: october 30 2020 ended: feb 25 2021 noah beck x fem!oc ©-VIBINGHOE