LS 2: Wild

By solusily

LIPS SERIES 2: Vauler Rotho & Seraia Yuzo "I can be wilder if you want me to." -Seraia... More

WILD

6 3 0
By solusily

Synopsis

              Seraia 'Wild' Yuzo, a half korean and half filipino, 18 year old lady. Living her life wildly. She loves making out with handsome boys but she never let them touch her precious mountains and peanut. She made herself a promise that she would only let her future husband own all of her.

Then after a long vacation she accidentally met a funny man named Vauler Rotho, which is her ideal man. She loves laughter and seeing others cry in happiness, that's why a funny man was her ideal man to be with. But he is too free to be in a relationship, he loves playing and joking around. Not a serious type of man.

Would she able to catch a man living his life freely and lowkey?

Or she needed to use her wildest lips to make him fall?

—❀—
@bellaliea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 8.9K 57
Little Rose is abandoned and abused. She is left alone, kicked out of the house without a place to go. How will she survive the big world on her own...
90.8K 1.3K 47
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
2.1M 105K 56
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.8M 99.6K 55
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feeli...