𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖙;...

s1ipknott3dz द्वारा

➛ Y/N, a fixture in the annals of Ninjago's fame, cuts an enviable figure. Known for their boundless fortune... अधिक

Authors note
2- friends.
3- ranting.
4- cake.
5- feelings.
a/n

1- flowers.

741 32 22
s1ipknott3dz द्वारा

!! Mention of death and abuse !!

Your POV.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing through my ears. The horrid sound of the alarm clock always ruined my mornings. I hate the thought of waking up early to deal with students who only care for me for my looks and think I have anything I could ever want.

I graced my fingers lightly along my alarm clock. I'm not one of those people who break my alarm clock in annoyance. I rather keep it in good shape I might hate it but I need it. Pressing the off button I stood up from my bed. Due to my low iron I felt almost like falling as my vision went black but it didn't last for long and as soon as it was over I walked over to my bathroom. I don't take showers in the morning I take them before bed it helps me sleep better.

I looked at myself in the mirror an heavy sigh leaving my lips. I wish I looked.. average. Not too attractive not too ugly. Just right. The way I get cat called and followed in school makes me regret wishing I looked perfect at my fifth birthday.

I ran an hand through my messy h/c hair. I don't have the energy to fix it today. I stared at my eye bags. They went away durning the day but when I did have them I felt so insecure. I hate them with all my heart. But complaining won't help. I need to get ready.

I pulled out my toothbrush from my mirror cabinet and put a tad bit over the normal amount of toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth while leaning against the bathroom door. After I was done I slashed my face with water and head over to my room to change.

I pulled open my first drawer to get some black baggy Jean's and then reached down to my second drawer which held my shirts. I pulled out a white shirt. In my third drawer held my sweaters that didn't fit in my closet. My closet was small. Not an walk in closet like you'd expect from a big house like mine, simply put as my mom gave me the maids room after my fathers passing. She blamed me for everything that happened that night. I took everything she did to me. I took the bruises the cuts and more. I really hope some day I'll make it out of here. I don't care how long it takes I just need to be free.

Enough of that heavy topic. I need to get dressed before I'm late. Then mother will be really mad. Back to my sweater I picked out.. it's a black sweater with a skeleton design on it. 

I hurried to put on my clothes in fear my mother would yell at me to get dressed faster. I slid on some white and black air force ones and swung my backpack over my shoulder.

I rushed out my room and down the grand stairs that stood in the middle of my home which lead to an grand piano entrance. The smell of alcohol was thrown up my nose I shut my eyes in disgust. Fuck mom. Another reason to leave this house faster. I pulled open the giant sliver and gold designed doors which lead to a few cars parked outside my home. I saw my two body Guards in front of the Porsche my mother doesn't like which is why it's the only one I'm allowed to take. The door was opened for me by one of the guards. The seats are hard leather which I didn't care for as I sat inside.

The ride was quiet and short. The school is in the middle of ninjago which made it pretty close to my house. It's an thirty minute walk but an ten minute drive.

Durning the ride I pulled out my phone and checked the 'hey there ninjago.' App.

20% lord Garmadon attack.
80% rain durning 2-4pm
Sunny with light clouds 7am to 2pm.

"Guards after school I'm planning to go somewhere, I'll text you the location to pick me up there." I said resting my hand on the window.

"Yes sir." One of the guards stated, the one who was driving. the other looked towards me and began to speak. "Take the black umbrella with you, it's in the trunk."

"Okay." I responded before pulling out my AirPods and playing some music on my phone. One of the songs I liked the most was beautiful by Eminem. So I had it on loop for today.

...

The moment I stepped out the car my "friend" group ran up to me. If I'm being honest I don't like them at all. They always put down others and only like me because I'm rich. But I don't have a choice, my mother said if I'm not friends with them then I'll ruin our reputation. Because well they're rich too.

I have one friend outside of this group though, her name is nya. She's really funny and sweet and doesn't treat me differently. She's captain of the girls basketball ball team which is really cool. She's a really good friend.

"Hey y/n how's your day going so far?" One of the rich boys asked, his name is James. He's kind of nice but he's still a bully.

"Good I just want to get to class." I nervously laugh hoping they'd get the hint and let me go to class.

"But babee you know I like to hang out with you in the morning!!" My girlfriend crystal whined like a helpless child. Oh I forgot to introduce her. Crystal is an year younger than me. She's rich and snotty. I don't like like her and I definitely don't love her. But my mother wants our business to merge so when she asked me out I didn't have a choice. I won't lie, she's beautiful. I could almost fall for her if she wasn't such a bully. The things she says to that blonde kid.. Lloyd? Is so disgusting.

She threw herself onto my arm and began giving my kisses on my neck. The other "friends." Of mine watched and cheered me and her on. I told them I'd rather be single but they laugh it off and tell me how I'm so lucky to have the "hottest" chick in the school.

"Babe." I said in a more stern tone. "Can I go to class?" I asked walking a bit faster.

"Okay.. promise me baby you'll hang out with me at lunch?" She coo'd blowing me a kiss.

"Yeah." I said in an rather said tone. I really don't like her.

"Okay baby byee!" She cheered walking away while rocking her hips back and forward.

"Damn bro if I had that I'd be in her bed everyday!" My other "friend." Chen laughed holding my shoulder with arm and his private area with his other.

"You shouldn't talk about women like that. It's disgusting, no wonder you're still single, dick." I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me while walking to my locker.

"Hey dude what's the matter with you!" Chen yelled. "It's just a joke!"

"Yeah go make your jokes with someone else dick." I said slamming my locker after I had got all my books out of it.

"Okay whatever casanova!" I could hear him laughing with James. I bit my lip trying to ignore all the girls in the hallways basically throwing themselves on me. I wasn't biting my lip because I was trying to "resist" them I simply was trying to hold back from yelling at all of them that I'd like some personal space.

Coles POV.

I held all my books in my hand as I rushed to first period. I hate the fact I have class with that know it all girl charmer. He probably has everything he wants. I wish I was him.

Nya walked by my side ranting about her crush on y/n as I hung my head low. Why him? He's one of the people who bully Lloyd. Well maybe not the ones who hit him or say things to him but they're his friends and he just watches them do those things and doesn't tell them to stop.

It didn't take long to reach the classroom nodding and mumbling "mhm.." to everything nya was saying without listening to a single word.

the door was opened to reveal everyone around y/n's desk. Of course.

I headed to my desk which was at the very back of the room alone and to myself but nya headed over to y/n's desk in an desperate attempt to get his attention.

The day went on how it normally goes. Everyone bully's Lloyd and fawns over the bully's leader, y/n. And nya throws herself at him the whole day. Jay cries over nya not liking him, kai tried to swoon the girls who aren't in love with y/n and Zane geeks out at only his classes using his robot abilities to be the best. I'm kind of just.. there. I'm not important to anyone, they do care for me I know they do but I wish they showed it more. I know they're busy with their life's but I don't really get attention. Well with my father being not over my mothers death and trying his best to make me an royal black smith life is not the best. I can't help but be jealous of y/n everyday. If only I could spend a day in his shoes maybe then I'd be happy.

It was now lunch which means school ends in about a period. All of the ninja besides the grey ninja were here. Seeing as we can't know who he is and he can't know who we are. The grey ninja is always there for me but even at times I wish I was as important as him.

"Are you okay cole? You've barely eaten any of your food." I heard kai say snapping me out of my trance.

"Y-yeah. Right." I responded. "Just thinking."

"About what?" Zane asked smiling.

"Uhm nothing." I looked down at my food playing with it with my fork.

"Thanks for telling us." Jay says in an annoyed tone. Great he's probably pissed at me now. Another Cole mistake.

"Sorry." I muttered dropping my fork and leaning my head back.

"Hey it's okay buddy if you don't wanna tell us you don't have to but we'll always be here for you don't forget that." Kai smiled rubbing my shoulder.

"Indeed. Friend." Zane responded smiling too.

"Thanks guys." I said sending out my best smile. It's not a real smile but they never fail to think it's real.

After another depressing school day had passed I had nothing to do. I wish Garamond had attacked today so I could vent to grey. He always listens. But it didn't happen so I only have one person.. place. I can vent to.

The walk there was long. I had to hold in my tears and take slow breaths. After walking for around twenty minutes I was at the one place I felt safe. It's currently two pm and dark clouds had passed by the shining sun. Great. Really set the mood.

I sat on the dirt that was growing new grass after all it was dug up ten years ago. I rested my head on the grave and let out an heavy sigh feeling my eyes begin to burn. "Hey mom. I don't know how much I keep this going for. Dad acts like nothing has happened he's always singing since you died and I can't feel anything anymore anything but sadness."

After minutes of crying I wiped my tears and took a deep breath while standing above my mothers grave. "Crying won't solve anything huh?" I clenched my fist. "Atleast that's what you would say."

Your POV.

I placed down a giant bouquet of roses on my fathers grave.

"Dad. What the fuck?" I clenched the umbrella that was neatly closed in my hand. It hadn't started raining yet.

I took in a deep breath closing my eyes shut. I can't cry anymore all I can do is feel rage.

"I go to school, I do everything you've asked me to. And im still getting treated like shit! When will you save me from mom huh?! Why the fuck did you die and not me! Why the fuck were you drinking and driving that night!!" I yell stomping on the grave.

"FUCK!" I yelled as loud as possible. No one's here to say anything to me.

"You don't deserve this." I stated picking up the flowers from his grave. "Fuck you I don't deserve this either."

The feeling of water dropping onto my head seemed to bring me back to my senses. With one deep breath I sent my guards an text to meet me at the grave yard and headed towards the exit of the grave yard. It felt slightly better to have let out my rage. I just want to leave and go home to sleep.

I opened my umbrella as the rain got heavier. The sound of sniffles caught my attention. I jerked my head to the left to see an black haired boy I had seen before. Cole.

Cole was my middle school crush. I didn't tell him how I felt because my mother and father would have killed me for Liking a boy. I felt bad to see him there. He lost someone too huh?

I walked over to the grave he was crying at. Around five feet away I began Watching him. as the rain made his black hair fall in front of his eyes.

I gripped the flowers in my hand taking in a deep breath Before coming closer and placing the flowers on the grave he was crying at. The grave had the words Lily brookstone Engraved on it.

"I'm sorry for your lost." I said putting my umbrella over his head. He swung his head towards me causing water to be thrown at my face from his hair.

"What are you doing here?" He said almost defensively.

"I-I'm sorry I was visiting... someone."I muttered not breaking eye contact.

His eyes softened at my words. "I'm sorry." He said looking down at the flower's.

"Roses. They were my mothers favorite flower's." He stated softly his voice breaking at the word 'flowers.'

"T-they we're my fathers too." I said dragging my hand along his arm down to his hand before linking my fingers with his.

"Y-your fathers.." he didn't finish his sentence. He didn't want to.

"Yeah." I responded biting my lip.

"I'm sorry for your lost." We both said in sync.

This caused us both to laugh a little bit. It was nice to see him laugh at this moment just a little bit, if I have to admit. I still like him, not like how I used to but those feelings never left.

This sadden moment was interrupted by a text being sent to my phone by my guard which read "I'm here." I sighed and closed the message. Before looking back at Cole and letting go over his hand for some reason his eyes fell at the sight of my action. "Do you live far away from here?" I asked breaking the awkward moment.

"Yeah." He said wiping his dry tears.

"I can take you to your house. I mean my guards can drive you." I smiled.

"No thanks I don't want to waste your time." He avoided eye contact.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He looked down at the ground fiddling his fingers.

"Take my umbrella I don't want you to be caught in the rain." I smiled at him. An genuine smile.

"You don't have to—"

"I insist, Cole."

He hesitated but soon enough he took the umbrella.

"How did you know my name?" His eyes went wide with shock. "I'm a no body.."

"You're not a no body. You.. you're a good guy okay? I.. I know your name because..." how do you tell a kid you've never talked to that you were their secret admirer in middle school?!

"I'm going to be late I have go." I awkwardly smiled walking backwards to still see his face as I left.

..

I opened the door to my house to be welcomed with an horrible yell.

"YOU WERE AT YOUR FATHERS GRAVE?!" My mother towered over me.

"I-I was.." the fear I felt was holding me back from saying any more.

My mom put on an crazed smile before parting her lips to yell at me. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? YOU'RE THE REASON HES THERE TO BEGIN WITH!" She yelled sending a slap across my face. The force of her slap was enough to send me flying onto the floor. The pain was something I was used to but that didn't stop the pain.

"Go to your room before I can't hold back from beating you." She said breathing in threw her teeth venom tracing her words.

"Y-yes, ma'am." I stuttered helping myself off the floor holding my right cheek. That's definitely going to leave an mark. I rushed to my room as fast as possible before she changes her mind. This was actually an punishment that I wasn't expecting. I was expecting worse. But I am glad it wasn't any worse.

I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry.

Word count :3000

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3K 51 30
*Has Been Edited* There was once a hidden kingdom ruled by a King, Queen and a prince. Like always, the kingdom was attacked by unknown enemies. Thi...
52K 1.6K 41
"You know why you're the Black Ninja? Because it's the color of your heart!"-Jay When Morro dies and Nya defeats the Preeminent, the ninja e...
5.3K 260 24
"WHY DO YOU CARE!!" I say stabbing a finger on his chest accusingly. "YOU HATE ME I HATE YOU!!" "Who said I hate you?" He smirked as I fume in rage...
28.1K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...