One-shot Imagines

By xxallure

One-shot stories all written by me. I am taking requests! Enjoy :) More

Intro/Disclaimer
Requests
Drunk on his Touch (E/n Smut)
No Games for You (Bf/n Smut)
Warm & Cozy (Bf/n Smut & Fluff)
My Italian Chef (H/n Smut)

Dripping Batter (Bf/n Smut)

7.4K 58 14
By xxallure

Hello, darlings!

This chapter will contain mature themes

.. Smut. I cannot believe I wrote this. I'm sorry if it's bad.

This one-shot will be bedroom smut. (The story which I gave a sneak peek of on my Tiktok.)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Read away ;)

~ ~ ~

I woke up early in the morning, doing up my hair into a messy bun and throwing on a comfortable outfit. Today I wanted to look through some of my grandmother's recipe books. Maybe I could bake something if I found an interesting pastry. She had given it to me a while before she passed away, though I never found the chance to look through the contents inside. It would be fun. Baking would give me something to do while Bf/n was at the office working.

The soothing temperature of the water in the sink of the bathroom hit my skin as I splashed it up to rinse off the soap I had applied. I spit out some of the product while I washed it out, as it was getting in my eyes. I dried off my face and lightly touched up my face with some makeup. It wasn't like I was going anywhere. Bf/n always grew annoyed when I used any products on my face. But he wouldn't notice. I only curled my eyelashes and covered the hickeys he bruised my neck with yesterday. I might be breaking some of his rules, but oh well. He only has a few. How bad could breaking one be? I never have, but I doubt he will do much about it.

His main rules when he wasn't home: one, no leaving anywhere without letting him know. Rule two, no answering the door unless I knew who it was. And rule three? No touching myself. Those are only three of his many, many rules. But he only wants me to stay safe. Apart from the last rule, of course. That I find ridiculous.

But oh god, I hope he can't tell I'm wearing makeup. Because if he can? I'm very, very screwed.

Maybe he forgot about the hickeys. Yeah, work probably got his mind off of it already.

"Let's go, Pablo." I clicked my tongue for my small beige chihuahua to follow me to the kitchen. He waddled along, his tiny legs moving at a quick pace to catch up with me. I let him roam around the backyard while I went to get the recipe books from under my bed. I return to the kitchen, blowing the dust off of them. The old recipe books were now scattered across the counter. The first one was filled with cookie recipes and the second with pies.

Gosh, I had to have been looking through them for at least an hour. But finally, the last book contained something interesting. A three-tier red velvet cake, with cream cheese frosting. That was easy enough. I loved baking and spent a lot of time on it. Though this might be tricky.

Just then, my phone rang non-stop from the spot by the sink.

"Hello?" I put down the flour container I had just brought over to my workspace.

"Morning, love. What are you up to?" My boyfriend murmured through the phone.

"I'm baking a cake. Three, actually. I'm going to stack them." I heard him laugh as I explained what I was doing excitedly. There were faint voices in the background on his end. They were probably others working. The office does get busy and cramped on weekends.

"I will come home as soon as I can, all right? See you later." He was clearly about to hang up when my sound of disappointment stopped him.

"It's Saturday, baby! Why are you working? I asked you to stay home and you didn't," I huffed frustratedly. At this point, I was stalling. I knew that he had to be there often because he was the boss of the place. But that still didn't make staying at home alone so frequently any better.

"Y/n, we talked about this. I have to be here. I'll see you soon. I love you," Bf/n said flatly, waiting for me to answer.

I didn't.

"Y/n." He called.

"I love you," I mumbled with a pout he couldn't see. He then ended the call.

Taking all the ingredients I needed, I started making the batter. Pablo circled my feet, and I nearly tripped over him several times. I should have left him outside. He barked loudly several times at my phone.

"I know. He's being rude." I grumbled. Bf/n hardly ever took days off.

Pablo yapped once again as if to agree. I love him very much. But sometimes? Pablo can be more than questionable.

My hands were covered in flour, my baby hairs falling into my face. I wiped them away with my knuckles and poured the batter into the circular pan. I was on the second cake now. The time? 11:42.

Bf/n still wasn't home. Nothing new. He was coming home later and later.

Pablo was curled up in the cute striped bed I bought for him a couple of days ago. I have had so much free time lately, that I could do whatever I wanted without worrying about how much time I would have left to do things.

"There. All done. Now one left to go." I smiled, moving my hair behind my ears not to bother me. My apron was so dirty from the ingredients I had been using. I greased the next pan while the one I had just taken from the other cooled and poured the batter into it.

Why could I smell something burning?

"Shit, the sauce." I cursed. Multi-tasking was not one of my better talents. Yet I did it all the time.

Bf/n's spaghetti couldn't be burnt. It's his favourite food. I quickly dropped the rubber spatula and rushed over to stir it. Thank the tomato gods it was still okay. I took the pot off the stove, grabbed a bigger pot, and mixed it in with the spaghetti. The oven beeped now too, telling me the door was open.

"What are you up to, hm?" A low voice whispered into my ear. I flinched, grabbing the wooden spatula I had near and holding it up, pushing the man away.

"Oh- baby!" I threw the kitchen tool in the sink and hopped into his arms. He smiled and pecked my nose.

"You were going to smack me with the spatula?"

Bf/n chuckled at me. I shook my head no.

But yes, I was going to hit whoever was behind me across the head painfully with the tool. And I would like it.

Wait-

"Let me clean myself up. I'll be back, love." He left again. I mimicked him and poured the batter of the second cake into the pan, then put on oven mitts to slide it into the oven.

Onto the third cake. I stirred and stirred, dumped and measured. It felt like Bf/n hadn't even come back yet.

Then I saw him finally return. He started making himself a coffee, wearing only pyjama pants and wandering around with wet hair.

I missed you too.

I turned off the stove, as the food was done cooking. Now I had to mix the dry ingredients into the wet. Everything was going smoothly. I hadn't done anything wrong, and the cakes were looking great. They smelled delicious. I used the whisk to stir it all together with tired hands when some of the batter splattered off the tool in every direction. A huge lump of it dripped into the gap between my breasts. I suppose my apron didn't catch that.

"Can I try some of the cake?" My boyfriend pleaded, sitting at the counter still and lifting his mug for a sip of his beverage, his eyes on me as he waited for an answer.

"They're still cooling, baby. And I haven't even iced them yet. Do you want spaghetti instead? You can have some cake when they're-" I felt him press his body into mine from behind, his groin obvious. A gasp fell from my mouth when he leaned down and licked my chest clean.

"This recipe is delicious, love. Best yet." Bf/n lifted his head. The mixture was spilling from the edges of his mouth before he used his tongue to eat it up.

I suddenly no longer wanted to bake.

"B-baby, that's raw batter. You could get sick," I murmured sheepishly.

"I see you eating the batter all the time." He grinned. Bf/n was playing games with me now. Acting like he hadn't just done what he did.

"Rude," I mumbled, cleaning the spilled mixture on the counter and then finishing with stirring it. Once I finished with that, I pulled the other cake from the oven and put the last in. I made sure to set a timer not to overcook it.

"Y/n, how much time until the cake is ready?" He asked randomly. I checked the timer.

"Roughly an hour or so. Why? You should have food first- BF/N!" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder and headed to our bedroom. He shut the door with his foot and plopped my body onto the centre of the mattress.

"Just give me half an hour.. or more. Please? I've been craving you all day. You're nothing compared to the cake. I want icing," He whispered into my ear, trapping me underneath him.

"The cake could burn. You'll distract me and my hard work will be for nothing." I muffled a noise as he bent down to my neck, sucking on it and tasting the makeup.

"What. Is. This." Oh shit. Bf/n lifted his head to watch me intimidatingly.

"I got bored and decided to put some of my makeup on." I whispered slight lies. He tsked and grabbed a wipe from his nightstand, rubbing it all off to show the purple marks he left with his mouth just the day before. I never went a day without these things on my neck.

"Naughty girl. What else did you do while I was gone?" He mumbled lowly, making a small wall of pillows at the back of the bed for my head.

I am completely screwed. He always finds a way to punish me, and I recognized the wall of pillows instantly. This wouldn't be good.

"Y/n?" Bf/n temporarily gave me a sweet look, nodding to my clothes for consent. I shook my head yes. He removed my shirt and pants, leaving me only in my undergarments.

"Am.. am I in trouble?" I asked stupidly. He laughed at me dryly.

"You're more than in trouble," Bf/n replied. He propped me so I was almost sitting up against the pillows. I squeezed my knees together nervously.

"It's only makeup. You're the one that was gone all day and left your girlfriend alone." I blurted. This was definitely not the time to be so outspoken.

"Open your legs, not your mouth." His toned chest was exposed to me beautifully as he told me off in a sense. Bf/n pulled my legs apart further than they should go, to the point where I felt like a child trying to do the splits, and felt that little pain in my leg muscles.

"Bf/n, I'm s-sorry," I whispered, hoping he would feel pity and stop what he was planning. He rolled his eyes at me as if to say 'Yeah whatever.'

"If I hear a single noise, I'll be edging you all night and you'll be going until I see you've learned your lesson. All right?" He waited for an answer. I nodded. He waited.

"Yes, handsome." I smiled a little. He bent down between my spread legs, kissing up my thigh and squeezing both of them as his hands rested there. I almost let out a sound and my happy expression dropped instantly. The memories from the last time I was propped up like this for him came flooding back. Absolute torture. And that time, I made a noise. I was shaking all night. And he never let me come once.

His lips trailed further up until he was hovering over my dripping weak spot through my panties. Bf/n places a single, deep kiss there. I gritted my teeth.

"Please," I managed to utter. He shook his head.

"That counts as a noise." I wanted to dig myself a hole. Bf/n removed my bra one-handedly, taking one of my nipples in his mouth. I gasped and dug my fingers into the sheets. He kept working his mouth, squeezing my thighs.

"I won't.. I won't do it again," I breathed. He grabbed the other point of my chest and twisted it between two fingers.

"That's what you said the last time." He let his teeth nibble at me, and I squirmed around. Bf/n hooked my panties on his index fingers. He slid them down so quickly, I hadn't realized they were no longer there until I felt him blow on my clit.

He inserted a finger, using his other hand to steady my hips. I let out a small moan. He wouldn't move.

Bf/n dipped his head down so I could only see his fluffy hair inches from me. But he wasn't doing anything to my nub. And it bothered me so much that I began trying to move my waist up. His hand held me tight though, guessing I would attempt it.

"Would you look at that." He grinned lazily, admiring how I glistened for him in the dim light coming from the moon outside. "I have a question. Now, did you break any other rules? Did you touch yourself?"

I shook my head vigorously.

"Words, Y/n," He whispered again to me. Bf/n finally started moving his finger, making it hard for me to speak.

"I didn't. I wouldn't do that." I shook my head. He didn't seem to believe me.

"I don't believe you," He huffed, shoving in two more fingers and quickening the pace. Bf/n's mouth slowly worked my clit, sucking as if to savour the taste. The hand on my waist moved to squeeze my left breast.

"I'm.." I gave up on speaking. The pleasure was overwhelming, and I could feel myself getting nearer.

"No," He hummed against me, sending vibrations up my body. I shivered and groaned as his pace quickened even more.

"I didn't! I didn't t-touch.." I moaned again, about to come.. his fingers and hand left me, and so did his mouth. The missing feeling made me arch my back for more. But I knew that wouldn't make him give me anything.

Bf/n slipped out of his loose pants and boxers, exposing himself to me. He slipped on the layer of protection on himself and threw the wrapper elsewhere. I stared him up and down, my eyes staying low for a moment. I kept looking when he tilted my chin up.

"Is that what you want instead of my fingers? You want me inside you, love?" He whispered in my ear, leaving more hickeys on my neck.

"Yes." I hardly mouthed, not expecting anything. But he lined up and roughly grabbed my hips to push himself deep into me. "Bf/n!" I moaned loudly, rocking my hips up. He didn't budge.

"I'm s-sorry. Please. Just.. I want you, baby." I blinked sweetly up at him, pushing him away from me so a bit of his manhood was half exposed to me. I grabbed the base of it and lightly traced my fingers up and down.

"Y/n," Bf/n grunted.

"Fine, fine. I'll sto-" I couldn't speak today. I kept cutting myself off, this time with a loud moan as he rocked in and out of my throbbing pussy.

Every motion went deeper. I could feel myself close to collapsing underneath him. He kissed my cheek, staring down at me lovingly while he kept going. My twitching legs automatically closed around his waist, knees shaking. He opened me wide once again, hitting home and making me give him a gasp mixed with a groan. My breasts bounced every time he thrusted back inside of me.

I love him so much, sometimes I wonder if it's even possible. I'm so lost in the pure happiness of this that I can barely keep myself quiet for a second. I had stopped moving my hips now tiredly.

"I'm about to.." My legs shook violently.. when he pulled out. He moved his head back to suck on my nub.

"I'll remind you what happens when you break my rules." He spoke between mouth movements. I shook my head. But begging wouldn't save me. Nothing would. I would be sitting up, leaning on this pillow for hours.

He slipped his tongue into my entrance.

This was going to be a long night. My cake would be burnt by the end of it.

~ ~ ~

Word count: 2,899

So.. that was something.

Let me know what you guys thought of this one-shot ->

I will be posting more this week ;)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Check out my Tiktok ;)
xxallure0

Take care my loves. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 893 17
A collection of one-shots and stories short enough to read in just one night. Individual blurbs are in the Story Blurbs chapter, check them out and s...
56 6 5
It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite pairing, Aries and Gemini. I just love writing about their relationship so much! I'm mainly going to wr...
75.6K 321 9
𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Bunch of one shots Honestly.... No plot just smut . Enjoy before wattpad ta...
61.8K 325 29
this is literally just stuff i write because i feel like it im not a writer so dont expect much😭 feel free to leave advice or requests!!