weakness

By tropic2na

"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying... More

Authors Note - READ!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four FINALE
bonus #1

twenty-one

2.9K 44 1
By tropic2na

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

I am going to die before I'm 18.

Not literally.

Maybe die from embarrassment, or I mean, getting ran off the road by someone who I once called my best friend. Yeah.

Driving home from school was a literal nightmare. Hell, it was worse than what happened in school.

I was going the speed limit when someone behind me in a white hyundai comes racing behind me. Not to mention it was a two lane road and they were very narrow.

"Get off my tail asshat." I muttered as I slowly accelerated. The tints on the windows were too dark for me to see inside, but anyone would notice a white car with pink racing stripes. Clearly, it's Makayla. She sped up when I felt my car jolt forward.

Did this bitch seriously just hit me?

She didn't back off either. Makayla pretty much pushed my car out of the way as she sped off, leaving scratch marks going up the sides. She was easily going 80 in a 50.

I jumped out of my car and walked to the rear end to see the damage. Fuck.

My bumper was completely pushed in. This is going to cost a lot of money. My phone began ringing in my pocket, when I looked at it, the name on the screen said 'No called ID'.

Of course, I picked up. "Hello?"

Static.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Parsley!" a high-pitched voice squealed. "How did you get my number?"

"It wasn't hard. But all I wanted to say was to watch your back, literally. First your car-" she didn't get to finish before I hung up and blocked her number.

I got back into my car and drove home.

As I walked into my room, my eyes fell on a bag with a note. I raised a brow and cautiously picked it up.

For our dinner date, my sunshine. 7:00 sharp.
-G

I giggled at the note and took out the beautiful black satin dress. It was simple, but he knows I'm not a fan with going all out. At the bottom of the bag was a pair of black heels. I placed the items on my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

After, I began getting ready. Blow dried my hair, light makeup and obviously got dressed. I decided to straighten my hair since curling it takes way too long and I am on a strict time limit.

I paired my outfit with silver jewelry which included a watch, some bracelets and one necklace.

The doorbell rung three times as I almost tripped down the stairs. I quickly refreshened in the mirror and opened the door to see one gorgeous boy in a black button down and slacks. His shirt was unbuttoned to his check, which made him even more hot.

"You look stunning." he smiled as he pulled me in and pecked my lips. "As do you,"

He placed his hand on the small of my back and guided me to his truck. I hopped in, almost falling and buckled my seatbelt. He started driving almost immediately.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, he chuckled.

"It's a surprise." he replied

A few minutes later we pulled into a restaurant called "Giovanni's." This placed looked absolutely stunning and very expensive. Grayson helped me out of the car as we both walked inside. He quickly talked to the waiter and then she brought us to our booth. I sat across from him, towards the door.

"Grayson," I whispered. He hummed a response and looked up at me from the menu.

"What're you getting?" I asked with a slight pout in my lips,

His eyes dropped back down to the menu as he swished his mouth to his right side. "Probably spaghetti, you should try their Sicilian chicken soup. Its delicious". he replied with a slight smile on his face. Grayson grabbed my hand and brought it up to his mouth and pecked it.

Leaving me to blush. As I looked around the table, I saw multiple eyes staring at us. Well, at him. All from females. I frowned a bit.

"Sunshine, do you remember when you asked me who my favorite person was?" he questions, bringing my attention back to him. I nodded,

"Well, it's you."

A smiled was on both of our faces, until they weren't. "If it isn't little Paisley,"

"and is that Grayson?" a deep voice says from behind me. I froze. Grayson looked up as if he was going to kill someone. Slowly, my head turned to face the man.

Or men.

Lucas and Bryson.

Bryson push me over and Lucas did the same thing to Gray. What the fuck is happening.

Grayson keeps his eyes on mine. I looked over to Bryson who was staring at me, grinning. "Hey gorgeous." He whispered in my ear and caressed my cheek with his hand.

Bryson groaned and abruptly pulled away to focus on his leg. "Get your fucking hands off of her," Grayson growled, did he just kick him?

I mean hell, it worked. It got Bryson away from me. "I'll do whatever the hell I want, brother."

Graysons eyes went dark, I heard him cracking his knuckles from under the table. "So Grayson, has she gotten any better in bed?" Lucas snickered. He ran his fingers through her hair. Grayson was silent. It was honestly quite scary.

You know, Grayson doesn't talk a lot but this was a different kind of silent. He was angry. I looked down at my phone to check the time and then see a notification popped up.

Grayson 💗: go to the bathroom.

Me: What?

Grayson 💗: do it paisley.

I cleared my throat, and slightly turned to Bryson. "Excuse me,"

"Where are you going?" he questioned, not moving. Why does he ask so many damn questions.

"Bathroom." I shrugged as he eyed me. A few moments later he scooted out of the booth so I could get up. Once I did, I hurried to the very well decorated bathroom and sat in a stall.

What is he going to do? How long does he want me to stay in here? What the hell is going on?

I couldn't help but have a queasy feeling in my stomach. Gosh I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

Grayson 💗: go straight for the truck and lock the door. I'll meet you out there.

Shit. He's doing something stupid. I bit my lip as I tiptoed out of the bathroom. Once I realized I was okay, I ran to the truck. Which was hard in heels, it was more of a wobble if you will.

The truck was unlocked so I just jumped in and did as he said.

It wasn't long before he came out, he knocked on the door and I quickly unlocked it.

Jesus christ.

His face was already black and blue, "What the hell Grayson." I whispered while my hand grazed his cheek. He slightly frowned, not keeping eye contact with me. His hands were bright red. "We need to go." he mumbled and pulled out of the parking lot.

The trip was silent, he brought us back to his house. As we walked in his room I immediately took my heels off and put my hair into a bun. He laid on the bed with his hands over his face. I stood there, observing him. "Gray," I say. He hummed a response. "Bathroom, now."

He slowly got up and followed me into the bathroom. I pointed to the edge of the tub and told him to sit there. "First-aid kit?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Paisley, I can do it-"

"Where is the first-aid kit?" I repeated with a little more intensity in my voice. He huffed "Second drawer all the way in the back."

I pulled his face up to eye level as I began cleaning him up. He didn't wince at anything, which was surprising. "Youre very pretty." he mumbled, I looked him straight in the eyes and smiled. Then I realized he was staring at my lips.

Typical Grayson.

He brought his now bandaged hand up to my cheek, I placed a peck on his lips and he frowned.

"I'm sorry they crashed our date."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." I whispered

He placed both of his hands on my waist and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I really hope he doesn't think it's his fault. Grayson pulled me closer to him, putting his head on my shoulder. I raked my fingers through his hair.

His hands lowered from my waist to my ass making me freeze.

Oh my gosh.

Gray pulled away and looked me in my face. I want to kiss him.

Maybe I shouldn't.

Fuck it.

I brought his face closer to mine and we both crashed our lips into each other's. Oh how he was so gentle with me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I fell back onto the bed, making me giggle. He was pretty much on top of me.

"I want you," I whispered. He raised a brow, clearly trying to hold back a smile.

"What did you say?"

"For fucks sake Grayson. I want you."

He began in buttoning his shirt, "are you sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life." I replied, leaving him to smile before he pushes his lips back onto mine.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

I love u guys but writing smut makes me so uncomfortable 😭😭

yall will have to wait a bit before im able to write it, i swear you'll get something 🙏

word count: 1623

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
70.7K 1.1K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
38.3M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
224K 3.8K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...