a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43

41

53 1 0
By Edaj1908

Several hours had past y/n is still continue to fight the students are woried about y/n because he never stops f8ghting and slowing him down..but y/n  never fazed he still continue until the specters are completely gone

Y/n(mind)- pant! Well that is all of them! Panting! Well what do you know  *panting* thos wraiths leaves me plenty of emerald dust..phew!! I'm glad it was over!!

Y/n takes a short rest..until he decides to stand up and collect some mutagen for his alchemy ingredients and some gems..

Meanwhile

Akira- good riddance..that guy is impossible.

Itoko- he is fighting non stop for an hour..

Tenma- i'm glad it was over..

While y/n is collecting some patts of the specters remains he saw a camera and said.

Y/n- yo!! It's good now..you can come out..those ghost were gone and never to comeback.

The students decide to come out and search for the others

After several minute of searchin everybody was out on the building and saw y/n sitting on the ground wearing a torn out armor

Itoko- y/n are you alright??

When y/n heard itoko's voice he turns his back and saw her and the shock students that they saw  y/n is full with scars and bloddied face and torso..

Harima- are you okay dude and what happen to you??

Y/n- i'm fine...

Hanai- you're fine even your entire being is filled with scars and blood is lesking over your face..

Y/n- ohh!! Eait a minute..

Y/n takes his potion to heal him

After y/n takes his potion the student was shock to see that they saw y/n slowly healing him self.

Harima- dude are you for real??? Did those beatings just healed after you drink that vial???

Y/n- yeah!!

Harima- what happen to your eyes

THis is harima saw to y/n.

Y/n- hahaha  this is my real eyes..

Hanai- why your eyes is glowing?? What are you really???

Y/n- listen guys..believe it or not i am not fully human..i am a mutant design to slay monsters...

Rb1- what about those scars on your body???

Y/n- a collection that i recieve that every monsters that i fight.

Asou- so about those monsters at kuoh it was you who are slaying it??

Y/n- yeah it was me..i mainly hunt every night..

Asou- now i know..

Y/n- well there is a reason why i am here..and that reason somebody heard the news about this town's problem..so they decide to hired a professional..and that is me..

Tenma- how many monsters that you know..

Y/n- i know every monster and it's kind..for example about ghost here..all of them are different kind..asou and suga those ghost are called wraiths so it was not deadly because they dont notice you. As for the rest those ghost are called night wraiths. Those specters often come out at night..in the tackfield those are  penitent a dangerous kind of specters.. you notice that my armor is damage now because of that fight..and also i saw a curse written on top of the building where harima and hanai fight..

Asou- if those so called penitent  cause the wraiths to come out. That kind of being is the boss..

Y/n- exactly..after i defeat that penitent all specters will be gone..

Mikoto- so all wraiths will not return from now on??

Y/n- not reall. Most of the specters are not bound by the penitent..for example a hymn. A hymn is a type of specter.
It's particularly formidable in that it doesn't outright attack its target but instead feeds on the target's guilt, tormenting them to the point the person goes completely mad or they commit suicide.

Tenma- what is the indication you see the hymn.

Y/n- hymns can not be seen..the hymn can posses a person..i already encounter that..

Mikoto- when??

Y/n- hmmm??  It was a long ago..i know a person who posses by the hymn. Due to concience. You see that person has a brother both of them go to the sea then one day the brother was drown..and the survivor can't swim..and since that day the survivor blamed him self due to accident..and that is the day the hymn posses them..

Mikoto- what is the indication that a person posses by a hymn..

Y/n- hmm...first a hymn will appear to you during your sleep..and he will talk to you and manipulate your mind..and they will told you that they are a gods. And start ordering you to sacrifice your self or hurting your self. For their own selfish pleasure..

Hanai- hoe you will going to defeat the hymn??

Y/n- there are two ways to defeat a hymn. 1 is to trick the hymn and 2. Fight the hymn which is too dangerous.

Hanai- so it's better to trick a hymn. ..

Y/n- tricking a hymn is a conventional. Rather fighting it..

Akira- why,??

Y/n- tricking a hymn is like you are  performing exorcism ritual but in a different way.. while fighting a hymn is dangerous. The hymn is strong when it's dark especialy at night. And it is too imposible to fight the hymn in the morning..because a hymn is a creature of the dark..

Hanai- i see..it's like both tricky and dangerous..

Y/n- yes..so put this in your mind. If someone has a symptoms that a hymn posses a person you know who you gonna call..because hymns attracts negative emotion..and the hymns don't choose who ever they posses..as long there is a negative emotion in you..so all of you think positive each and every time..

The class nods her head..and y/n saw eri has a red mark on her cheeks.

Y/n- what happen to your cheek eri??

Itoko- i slap her. Because she is not believe in you. And she is acting like a spoiled brat and she wants to go home while those specters are still visible and you are engaging them.

Y/n- sigh~ itoko you shoudn't do that. It doesnt matter if she believe it or not. And as for you eri stop being like a brat..if this is going to continue i dont know what will happen..

Itoko- i also warn her  that if she continue to her attitude i will cancel her engagement  to kenji..

Y/n- i know you can do that..but in the end harima will decide to continue or cancel their relationship..

Eri- but-

Y/n- listen eri even you hold all the rights on what you like to do..but still harima is the dominant person here because he is a man and he is holding a huge responsibility here and he is the one who will take good care of you and make sure that you are in good hands..to work your relationship you must respect each other. That is the secret to get your relationship last long..and i am sure harima doesn't mind if you are a brat or spoiled brat. As long as you know your boundaries..remember no matter who you are or what you are always remember male people are always more dominant one..so put some respect not only for males but also females..

Eri nodded..

Harima- i hope uou put y/n's word in that thick skull of yours...

Eri nodded..

Harima- don't cry. I already told you that i will not leaving you..i will be at your side..

Y/n- hmmpf! Brats.. now next time of you have any activities here make sure that you dobit in the morning..

The students- hai!!

Y/n- ohh! And be prepare for tomorrows lecture coutesy by the principal..i bet you haven't told him about this little game that you have..fufufufu

The students groans to what y/n's words.

Time skip

Morning has arrive and time for school tge principal is fuming to wgat he saw last night in the broadcast..

Principal- you do realize what did you do last night!!! You do realize that it was too dangerous for each and everyone of you!! And still you continue on that game of yours!! What will happen if those ghost do something to you..what will i'm going to say to your parents!!!

Itoko- sensei relax y/n is there..

Principal- even so!! It was still dangerous..what will happen if some evil vampire will going to devour you..this strange phenomenon makes the world becomes dengerous. We don't know who is a monster and who is innocent..and y/n is not always here to help us!! When the school break is coming y/n is also going back to kuoh. Leaving us on our own.

2c girl- then sense what of we can ask for kuoh to let him stay here for another semester 

Principal- we can't do that..y/n is a student from kuoh..his superiors send him here for the time being..and kuoh needs y/n. That was his home we can't be greedy towards him..and i bet y/n will be busy again once he return home. Knowing that he is the monster slayer. And now his job is done..he supposed to return to kuoh as of this moment but alas the kuoh academy let him stay here until the break has come..so be glad that his staying here is extended..

Itoko- speaking of y/n he is absent right now..

Principa- let him be sensei..he has done enough..going to school at day and hunting at night is no easy task. And he has a test that he needs to finish..and deliver it to his school..let him rest for the time being. If decides to be absent for a week let it be..we owe him a lot and this is what we can offer for him..

Itoko- sigh~ fine..but may i ask sensei..if i want to gobto his school and start teaching there will you allow me???

Principal- of course i will..it's a big honor for us that one of the best teacher from yagami enters to the elite school such as kuoh academy..

Itoko- thank you sensei..

Principal- if you manage to enter there call me and we will make sure that we will prepare for a celebration...

Akira- before that sensei some of the represenrative of kuoh academy will come here to take y/n back..me and the others meet them in person..

Principal- thank you akira..we will make sure that they will be properly treat them with respect.

Akira- understood..

Principal- well if you excuse me i will return to my office and continue your class..

The principal returns to his office while itoko starts his lesson..

Time skip

It's been a week since y/n has been absent from school and now he decide to go to school

Suga- yo! Y/n you decide to return!!

Y/n- yeah i have to finish my test papers.

Suga- so did you finish your test??

Y/n- it did! Finally!!!

Suga- how avout hunting??

Y/n- dude hunting never ends...heheheh this is what i am getting payed..

Suga- aside from hunting what about other training??

Y/n- its getting fine i am getting a liscence next day..

Suga- but you are from kuoh??

Y/n- dude you clearly don't know who are you talking..

Suga- aha!! So you ate going to cheat!!

Y/n- cheat yes but the liscence is real..i will just use my influence with a little touch of illigal..

Suga- bribery!!

Y/n- yeah so what..i am not a japanese citizen..hahaha so

Suga- dude one day you will be ended at jail..

Y/n- not my first time to be in jail..but i can do some manipulation ehehehe..

Suga- you are clearly evil dude..

Y/n- hehehehehe i takes some guts boy and connections. That is all you need..

Suga- sheesh.. y/n.

During y/n and suga walking to their room they saw harima and eri disembark to a bike. And the two approach them..

Y/n- yo love birds.

Eri- morning...

Y/n- somebody whonis in the mood..

Eri- shut it..

Y/n- fine then..hehehe seems you got a wonderful scent there sawachika 

Eri- i didn't use perfume today y/n.

Y/n- well i might getting wrong..

Eri- well i got to go i have something to do..

Suga- same as me i have to prepare from training..

Y/n- yo harima do you have connections to get a legitimate liscense??

Harima- yeah..i will guide you there later just prepare some cash and you will get a legitimate liscence.

Y/n- is he working from the office??

Harima- yeah. He is working there..

Y/n- well dude i will just use a legal process..

Harima- how would you do that??

Y/n- you will see..

Harima- fine then..

Y/n- we will go during lunch time

Y/n- i will tell an excuse..so don't worry harima..

Harima- alright have it your way.

Time skip

Lunch has arrive harima and y/n excuse them selves from class for them to go and get some liscence..when they arrive they are intertain by a person.

Boy1- good noon what can i do for you??

Y/n- i want to apply some drivers liscense in order for me to drive a bike..

Boy1- alright fill this form and give me some documents..

Y/n fill the form while harima is guid8ng him.

Harima- dude is this even work?? You dont have any papers with you..

Y/n- relax it will be fine watch me..

After several moments.

Boy 1- alright sir it's properly fill up can i see your documents.

Y/n- read the form about my address i'm from kuoh..

Boy1- yeah so??

Y/n- you know boss..this office is just a branch and i can talk to dir. Gremory or dir. Shitori. So if i were you change your tone or you will get fired out in your job 

Boy 1- wait a moment sir i will just call the main branch to confirm

The boy calls the main branch and talk to the director to confirm

Several minutes later the man returns to them.

Boy1- i'm so sorry for my rude approach to you sir..i already talk to the main branch 

Y/n- what did gremory or shitori said..

Boy1- they will send your papers here sir..and they said you are temporary resident here..and you will go back to kuoh soon so it was okay

Y/n- fine then..so when will i get my liscence??

Boy 1- after an hour sir. The main branch give you a special pass..

Y/n nods

The man walks to process his liscence..

Harima- dude that was bluffing..

Y/n- atleast i use the legal process..and use my connection..

Harima- fufufufu

Y/n- dude did you see the red haired girl and a raven black hair right..

Harima- yeah i did..

Y/n- those 2 are the daughter of the directress of this office and they are working on the main branch..

Harima- it seems you are famous at kuoh..

Y/n- seems like that but the ones who know me there are all big timers..

Harima- you are one crazy guy..

Y/n- dude when we arrive at kuoh i plan to buy some super bike..

Harima- you don't have any bikes at your house..

Y/n- nope. The one that you owned is not a gift dude..i buy it in cash..

Harima- why did you do buy that expensive bike??

Y/n- my congratulation between you and eri. Nothing more nothing less..fufufu

Harima- you are one crazy dude..

Y/n- yes i was..you are going to be crazy if you saw my house..hahahaha

Harima- we will see..

Y/n- so how was your manga??

Harima- you can't believe it..

Y/n- surprise me??

Harima- my manga is one of the best seller the readers like it..i combined action and romantic comedy and even super powers..

Y/n- congrats..

Harima- i never imagine that my manga will got hit big time..

Y/n- so you are making fantasy manga..fufufu typical.. a high school delinquent writing a romantic comedy manga fufufufu..

Harima- shut it..

Y/n- dont be embarras dude..be proud of your labor..fufufufufu someday you make fortune if you continue to write..

Harima- well ibhave foind my purpose in life..and eri support me all the way..she even post as a model with yakumo..

Y/n- did eri got jealous over yakumo??

Harima- surprisingly no.. eri treats yakumo like a sister..she even invited her to come at eri's house..

Y/n- good. When did that happen..

Harima- ever since tenma revealed about their situation..

Y/n- poor girls..so harima how was yakumo doing her part of the job??

Harima- that girl is extremely talented she might be surpass me in the future.

Y/n- dood.. did your superior saw her work??

Harima- yes..the owner of the  publisher  offer her to work at the office..but yakumo stays with me..

Y/n- how was her pay??

Harima- i give her half of my salary to her..and even eri secretly pay their bills to her house..

Y/n- so that brat has a heart.

Harima- eri is not that bad..she may be spoiled but she is a good person.

Y/n- so how was her in bed??

Harima- what do you mean??

Y/n- don't make me a fool jackass i cam smell your scent..and that scent is a smell of s-

Harima- ssshhhh!! Alright..se is not that bad..

Y/n- hmpf! You cousin is wild if you ask me..

Harima- pff! Suits her personality..good luck.

Y/n- thanks..

Harima- any way itoko said that she plans to transfer to kuoh academy..

Y/n- ehh??

Harima- you are absent that time but she said it to us..last week..

Y/n- well she will definately going to pass there..due to her knowledge and skills and teaching experience..most of the teacher there will run for their money..

Harima- true..she always dream about that academy..

Y/n- well she will take that as an advantage.. by the way what is your pen name in manga??

Harima- hario is my pen name..

Y/n- i see..rias and her boyfriend loves to read manga..may be they read about your story..

Harima- we will see..in the future..

Y/n- who know..if they read your manga may be they will shock to see the author of your story..even sona likes to read manga also..

Harima- well we will see in the future..

After an hour of waiting y/n got his liscense and they go for a walk or have some drinks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 272 21
(y/n) (l/n) was a powerful blood hunter, wizard, and rogue. He was a prince that's family got killed. The enemy was too powerful for him, and he felt...
358K 5.4K 19
A boy named Y/n was a knight of Rias Gremory he loved her and every girls the in her peerage the moment he became her servant but when he was about t...
72K 765 82
y/n was betrayed by rias and he was cast out and send to other world the world of witchers in a month's have past y/n pass the trainings and pass the...