I met Teenage Mutant Ninja Tu...

By TMNTPrincess1990

Just like my 2012 series, but in the 2003 universe! I'll be breaking the seasons up into 7 seasons. I'll be d... More

Disclaimer! Plus my OCs' info and my four new OCs' info!

60 3 3
By TMNTPrincess1990

I don't own any of characters of TMNT 2k3...they belong to their rightful owners. I only own Jessika 'Jessie', Ashlynn 'Ashly' Smyth, Rachael Connors and Nathanial 'Nate'. Plus my four new OCs who are mutants and they are turtles. I'm re-doing this book by adding four new OCs of mine. 

MY OWN OCS!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1)

Name: Madeline

Nickname: 'Maddie' or 'Mads'

Named after: A book the little girl named Madeline

Skin color: Apple Green

Gender: Female

Mask Color: Sky blue

Age: Third eldest after Leo and Raph

Weapon of choice Naginata-spear

Origin: My own character

Character: Madeline's personality is a bit of a mixture between Leonardo's discipline and Donatello's calmness. She's a peaceful, gently and friendly like her younger brother Donatello yet dedicated to her ninjutsu training and very spiritual turtle of the team just like her older brother Leonardo, though she lacks Leo's harsh discipline. Maddie often uses her leisure time to meditate either with Leonardo or Master Splinter but sometimes she spends her leisure by hanging out with her beloved little sisters Jenny and Jessie. Maddie shares a strongest bond with Jenny and Jessie. They almost do everything together. When Jenny is either upset or in the need of help, or when Jessie needs help with stuff like overcoming her fears, Maddie is usually the first to comfort them and help them in their troubles. Maddie holds her family a very dear and treasures her family album full of pictures of the family members and the memorable events. Like Leonardo, Maddie takes the Ninjutsu training very seriously and shares Leo's strong sense of honor, which often makes her to despise the people who live and fight without honor (such as Shredder, Zanramon, Ue Sama and Drako) but admires a lot of those ones who truly understand and fight with honor (such as Usagi, Traximus, Daimyo, Hamato Yoshi and – sometimes – Karai and Colby). She is very skilled and elegant fighter and her use of her weapon of choice, Naginata-spear is the mixture of Leonardo's use of his Katanas and Donatello's use of his Bo-staff. Unlike her little sisters, Jenny and Jessie, Maddie isn't above of killing people in battle (mostly and especially in the battles when they're fighting against a dangerous bigger bad guys such as the Shredder), but for her sisters she will and try avoiding killing as much as she can.

Voice: Hayden Panettiere (Princess Dot in Disney's A bug's life & Claire in hit TV series Heroes)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2)

Name: Dominic

Nickname: 'Dom'

Named after: Dominic Toretto (from Fast and the Furious movies/series)

Age: Fourth eldest after Leo, Raph and Maddie

Mask color: Gray

Gender: Male

Skin color: Moss Green

Origin: My own character

Weapon of choice: Dual Butterfly swords

Character: Dom is a bit of hot head just like Raph but he keeps it in check or a least tries to. Dom tries to act as a voice of reason of the team but he tends to have a somewhat irritating attitude when things doesn't go right. He and Mikey do attend to argue over little things...mostly about missions that involves with pizza. Dom loves, loves, loves to tease her, messed up her hair and bug her about little things, his sister and that is Jessika...but most of all, he loves his baby sister as much as anyone in the family. He and Raph are so much alike when they lose their tempers, hot heads and keeps Mikey in his place. Dom loves his baby sister Jessie since she was only a baby and he cares about her including his other two younger siblings—Jenny and Mikey. When it comes to training or missions, he takes it very seriously. Sometimes he and Raph can get under each other skin when it comes going off on their own.

Voice: Seth Green (Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3)

Name: Ryoma

Nickname: 'Ryo'

Named after: Ryoma from the Fire Emblem Fates series

Age: Older than Donnie, Mikey, Jenny and Jessie

Mask color: White

Gender: Male

Skin color: Shamrock

Weapon of choice: Wakizashi

Character: Ryo is the mix of Raph's and Mikey's personalities. He is an energetic, enthusiastic, free-spirited and often foolhardy turtle who loves to make and show off the various daredevil stunts. Ryo's impulsive, reckless, often rebellious and adventurous attitude often makes him closer to his brother Raphael, whom he usually accompanies on his trips to the surface. Ryo is also proven to be a street-smart and clever enough to talk himself out of the toughest situation. His younger sister Jessie tried to say his short form of his name 'Ryo'...she end up kept calling by his full name 'Ryoma' and he was okay with that until she got old enough to say 'Ryo'. Like his older brother Leo and his older sister Maddie, he cares about his younger siblings mostly the girls Jenny and Jessie. Ryo also has his own secret and personal dream: to be a lady-killer and have a girlfriend who is just like him. He's quite fond of teenage ladies but often laments the fact that his mutant appearance and the life as ninja makes his dream with 99% impossible. But deep down inside, he'll find someone who will love him...just like his younger sister Jessie told him.

Voice: Jason David Frank (Tommy Oliver from Power Rangers series) *R.I.P.*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4)

Name: Jennifer

Nickname: 'Jenny' or 'Jen'

Named after: Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston and other actresses with the name 'Jennifer'. Jenny from Pokémon series

Age: Slightly older than Michelangelo. Older than Jessika.

Mask color: Turquoise

Gender: Female

Skin color: Avocado Green

Weapon of choice: Dual Tessens

Origin: My own character

Character: Jenny is a bit more of Maddie-kind and caring and a little bit of Leo-strict, protective and caring of her siblings especially her younger siblings-Mikey and Jessie. She keeps Mikey in check when he does something crazy during the training sessions or during the missions. She cares about her family just as much as everyone in her family...mostly Jessie. Whenever her siblings are in trouble, you can count on her to be there in a jiffy with her dual Tessens.

Voice: Brittany Snow (Zoe Plummer from Disney's The Pacifier)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

5)

Name: Jessika

Nickname: 'Jessie' or 'Jess'

Named after: No one

Age: Younger than her older mutated siblings, Ashlynn and Rachael, third youngest after Mikey and Jenny

Mask color: Teal

Gender: Female

Skin color: Fair (She's a human just like Ashly and Rachael)

Hair color: Brown (mostly puts it up into a high ponytail)

Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrows (Yumi)

Origin: My own character

Character: She may be the youngest of the group but she can pack quite a punch. She isn't afraid of anything. She's willing to help her siblings out of very tight situations. Growing up with six brothers and two sisters, she's a bit of a tomboy who doesn't wear dresses or skirts which she doesn't even care. She gets along with her siblings since she was very little. She does get annoyed with Mikey when he's making jokes or does his usual pranks on the others or on her, she'll prank on him by saying her bow and arrows are better than his nunchucks. She loves to ride her skateboard after she got some lessons from her brothers.

Voice: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie Tanner from Full House/Fuller House)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

6)

Name: Nathanial

Nickname: 'Nate'

Named after: no one

Age: Same age as Mikey and Jenny but a year older than Jessie

Mask color: black (at first) then Dark gray

Gender: Male

Skin color: white with green stripes that looks like triangles (albino), dark green skin on the back and pale yellow for the plastron

Weapon of choice: Katana (longer than Leo and Ashly)

Origin: My own character

Character: Nathanial is with the foot clan at first until that one day when Jessie got separated from her siblings as he took her to the park. Once he met her, and realized what the Shredder is planning on doing to Jessie and her family, he decided to leave the Foot Clan behind and joined Jessie and her family. Once Splinter and the others got to know him, they accepted him after he told them about the sword of Tengu that the Shredder has. He even told Splinter that he, Nathanial, has more honor than the Hun and the purple dragons, The Shredder, the Foot Clan, Karai and Colby.

Voice: Josh Dallas (David Nolan/Prince Charming from ABC's hit TV series Once Upon A Time)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

7)

Name: Ashlynn Smyth

Nickname: 'Ashly' or 'Ashes' or 'Lynn'

Named after: no one

Age: Same age as Leo

Mask color: Pink

Gender: Female

Skin color: fair (She's a human just like Rachael and Jessie)

Hair Color: Brunette

Weapon of choice: Katana

Origin: My own character

Character: Casey's childhood best friend. She lost her mother years ago to cancer and she has been living with her grandmother since then. Her father left her and her mother when she was very little and doesn't remember much about him. She has been an only child to her parents and her grandmother. She met the turtles during their first ever mission and has been friends with them ever since that day. She has the biggest crush on the turtle in blue that is one and only Leonardo.

Voice: Tara Strong (Rikki from Final Fantasy X-2)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

8)

Name: Rachael Connors

Nickname: 'Rach'

Named after: Rachel Greene-Jennifer Aniston's character from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. but with 'a' in her name.

Age: Same age as Raph

Mask color: Maroon

Gender: Female

Skin color: peach/fair (She's a human just like Ashly and Jessie)

Hair color: light brown with blonde streaks

Weapon of choice: Twin Daggers

Origin: My own character

Character: Just like Ashly. She's too, an only child to her parents. She lost her mother to a car accident to a drunk driver. She has been single-handed raised by her father. She's friends with Ashly after she and her father settled down in NYC after moving from one city to another. She wasn't looking for any friends to hang out with, she was more into her studies. Growing up, she was a bit of a loner, had braces, glasses and acne, after she went to high school, she got contact lenses, got rid of her braces and had skincare, she turn out to be a real beauty. Just like Dom and Raph, she's a bit of hothead. She has the biggest crush on the hotheaded, temper turtle named Raphael.

Voice: Laura Bailey (Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket series)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura: Sakura here. These guys and gals are my OCs! Don't take them and claimed as your own because I'll be EXTREMELY mad! This is not for Roleplay! I repeat, this is NOT for Roleplaying! Don't ask! If I so much seen any negative comments in this book, I will blocked you and delete your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...