Sealed fate

By oisheekhan111

I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathin... More

*Ehem Ehem*
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Notice
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 30

6.8K 175 26
By oisheekhan111

Alyssa's pov :

He brought me back to the room and this time he locked the door, threw me on the bed more harshly and pinned my both hands down over my head with only one hand.

He's hovering over me. His breaths are literally fanning over my face. I tried to wiggle my hands free but to no avail.

" Le..let me go! Why d..do you always have to be li..like this.. Like pus..pushing me or b..being s..so forceful! " his used more pressure on my hands to still me ,  fortunately not enough to hurt me.

" Forceful?  Oh trust me dear, if I truly wanted to be forceful you’d be unconscious for days " he gritted out. His ash eyes bored into my soul.

I'm scared.. Is it gonna be a repeat of the things that happened before.. His face is so close to mine..

I couldn’t Look at him. So I turned my head away but his free hand gripped me and made me look back at him.

" Why the fuck did you look away! " Ouch! His nails are digging into my skin. It hurts

" S..stop! You're..hurtin..ng me" I tried to make myself free.

" This is nothing compared to the way you're hurting me " tears started falling from the corner of my eyes.

" When did I ever hurt you!  "

"You hugged another guy! ANOTHER FUCKING GUY! "

" B..but... Tha..that's not something to..b..be hurt about! "

" NO FUCKING BUTS. YOU ARE MINE! MINE TO TOUCH, MINE TO ADMIRE, MINE TO ADORE, MINE TO PUNISH, MINE TO SPOIL. MINE TO OWN!! " He screamed.

" And No other man shall touch what's mine " he said in a lower voice while caressing my lips.

Right after that his lips crashed on mine. Yup, It’s a repeat. Why was I expecting to get out of it untouched.

It’s been about 10 seconds and my lips already started to hurt. It feels like they're gonna bleed. His constant nibbling and biting doubles up the pain every time.

If he's gonna do this anyway then why can't he just be gentler. I tried moving my head away so many times even though I knew it wouldn’t work.

My lungs are burning. He's barely letting me have my air flow.

" S..stop.. Please.. I.. I can't.. Breath " I barely managed to say it. But he's not listening.

I feel like I'm gonna faint. Fortunately he stopped and went for my neck. I've never inhaled air this hard in my life.

My tears wouldn’t stop flowing. It's a mess. I wanna go home.

He's leaving hickeys and marks all over my neck and shoulder. He tore half my shirt already.  Not even my collarbones got spared.

He ravaged my lips again after leaving the marks. Marks that would make wanna burn down my skin.

I only laid motionless waiting for it to end. Until I felt his warm hand touching my belly button and roaming upwards.

I started thrashing when his hand landed on my breast on top of my bra. I couldn’t move my hands or upper body, so I tried to kick him.

My target was his balls. But he easily pushed my right leg down with his knee. The other leg wasn’t much help either.

The difference between our sizes only got clearer to me with each passing second. It made me despair.

" Looks like the kitten's gotten feisty" his smirked. He looked like he was enjoying it.

" Please stop.  This is going too far " I cried.

" Too far? There's no such thing as too far. You're mine to begin with. I should be claiming you in every way possible by now. You should be grateful that I'm only doing this much " his words sent shivers down my spine.

" I never agreed to it. I'M MY OWN PERSON AND I BELONG TO ONLY ME!" 

" Not anymore " with that even my bra was ripped off..

" You're already mine "

I couldn’t hide, nor could I stop him..
The only thing I could do was sob pathetically  as he nibbled, pressed, squeezed and sucked on me.

I wish this would end soon.

--------------********---------------

He finally stopped after I begged him not to rape me.

He had the same expression as before. As if my words hurt him. As if he didn’t realise that what he was doing was a sexual assault itself.

He stopped after that and left me on the bed. Half naked, bruised and a crying mess.

After sobbing some more and gulping down my humiliation I slowly pushed myself up. My wrists hurt. They also had a dark print of his hand. He's a monster..

Just as I was about to leave the bed someone covered me with a white shirt. I didn’t need to look back to know who it was.

Arestair started buttoning up the shirt for me while I tried my best to stop the pathetic tears. He's still shirtless, his tattoos are on full display.

Had he not been the person I dreaded the most , I'd be drooling by now.

A knock was heard.

" Come in " he answered while still staring down at me. I was looking down yet still I could feel his eyes burning holes in me.

A maid rushed in with trays of food. After she left Arestair hoisted me up and placed me on his lap. And He started spoon feeding me...

Oh how bad I wanted to bite his arms off and vomit on him. But I was too tired to even move.

" See. This wasn’t too bad, was it? " he said as I finished the last bite. I hadn’t realised until now just how hungry I was.

" I have no intention of ever hurting you my dear . It's the opposite in fact. I want to spoil you and pamper you. I don't ever wanna hurt you. But you need to behave baby girl. " his voice vibrated.

He had placed his head on the crook of my neck now. He was inhaling as if this was the last time he'd breath. Creep...

" And If you don’t behave, You'll be punished. Take today as a lesson. I didn’t want to do what I did today. You brought this up on yourself. .  " he held me by my waist and turned me around to him.

" From now on, you will never let another man touch you. Nor will you ever touch another man. You belong to me and only me. Am I clear?  " I stayed silent.

He held my chin and made me look at his eyes. His striking ash eyes saying he meant business.

" I said, Am I clear,  darling? " I quickly nodded.

" That's my Good girl . " he said.

He pulled my head and placed it on his chest and cuddled for a while. More like squished me.  Fortunately a phone call finally made him leave the room.

After he left, I took a good long bath. As expected, my whole upper half was covered in marks that made me choke on my tears. I feel so violated. It hurts.

I scrubbed myself as hard as I could , as if that would get rid of those filthy marks . In the end I cried myself to sleep.

The next day I saw Jordan down the hallway. I wanted to say hi to him. But when I saw him I instantly changed my thoughts. 

His black eye, busted lips and bandages on the hand made me think of only one person.

Arestair.

Arestair also had bandage on his hands yesterday. Did he also beat Jordan.. This is my fault. He got hurt because of me. I should stay away from him...

And with that, I started avoiding Jordan like a plague. A week passed by, Jordan tried to talk to me a few times, but I literally ran away.

I spent most of my time gossiping away with Miss Eveline. She was such a sweet and bubbly person . It's hard to imagine that Arestair is her son.

She took me to the gardens a few times, but those were only the ones that were closest to the house. I still have to figure out the path that leads out of this place.

Arestair was busy with ' work '. So I didn’t have to deal with him much. That was a relief.  The only times I'd have to be with him was at the night.

He'd come back around mid night and cuddle me from behind, literally squishing me to the point that I could even feel his 'private' part. This man doesn’t know what personal space means.

Atleast he'd leave early in the morning.  So I didn’t have to face him. That's good. I was hoping the days would pass by just like this.

But no. One day he comes and says

" We're going to a Party tomorrow.  You're coming with me. So, be prepared. "

" P..party?.. Wh..what kind of party? "

" A party which will have almost 90% of the 'leaders' of the country.  If you know what I mean "

" Nn..nooo! I.. I Don't want to goo! "

" Too bad darling. You're going. And that's that. " with that he walked away.

Great. There goes my soul . 90% of the mafia leaders?!

I can't even look at one.. How am I supposed to handle being in midst of this many... I wanna go home..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 7.1K 25
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...
2M 61.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
4M 130K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...
836K 19.8K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...