Untouched *ON HOLD*

By TiffanyNLekanoff

More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

334 27 2
By TiffanyNLekanoff

Emmeline's P.O.V.

Everyone is string at us, but I keep my eyes solely on Beau. Who studied me like a I was an oddity, something he's never seen before. It made my skin crawl in slight unease. The silence kept on until suddenly we were enveloped into a large hug by Annettaute.

"Oh thank the Old Ones- thank them!" She prays holding us tightly.

Everyone starts chattering excitedly, the mood suddenly shifting for the better.

"SILENCE!" Alpha Samson yells and immediately every single pack member listened.

Samson steps forward making his way towards us. Annetaute steps away into the arms of her awaiting mate. Samson stands in front of us taking me in.

"You have a mating mark upon you already." He states.

"I lost my original mate a little over a year ago. The Old Ones have blessed me with a second chance." I lie smoothly, surprising myself with how easily it came off my tongue.

The two guards who brought Beau to the bloke for death step forward and untied him and he came and stood tall beside me. Samson looked us over with calculating eyes that had my wolf rising up to the challenge making me step closer to Beau and wrap my arms around his waist. Laying my head against his chest. Beau stiffens in surprise before relaxing and hesitantly resting a palm on my hip. Samson studies for a few more moments before his stone face softens into the happiest smile I have ever seen.

"Our prayers have been ANSWERED!" He announces loudly making everyone scream, shout, and hoot in excitement.

Annetaute claps her hands, bouncing on her toes, from her own excitement. Her mate eyes sparkling with amusement, kissing her brow lovingly. They were the first to approach us. Annetaute throws her arms around Beau who holds her tightly back, keeping in mind of her large pregnant stomach. When he sat her down her mate came p and patted his back in congratulations. And before I knew it I was caught in a nearly bone crunching bear hug from Annetaute.

"Thank you so much for existing." She whispers holding onto me tightly.

I grimace and slowly wrap my arms around her. But all this sudden affection had my wolfs hair standing on end. My pack wasn't that touchy feely. Sure we hugged our parents and siblings- but only the bare minimal. They only time we got... touchy was with our mates. Even then we kept the PDA till when we were alone.

"... No problem- I'm just overjoyed that the Old Ones have... graced me with this second chance." I reply hoping she would release me soon.

"Gods I'm so happy." She exclaims spinning away from me to hug on of her random pack members.

"... Thank the Old Ones." Her mate prayers coming up in front of me.

"Thank the Old Ones." I agreed and he smiles.

"I'm Hisensei, looks like we'll be family soon. Welcome to the family Emmaline." He introduces wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up off the ground before twirling us around.

A synchronized pair of growling makes him set me down and we met the eyes of the growling siblings glaring at us. Hisensei smiles and make his way over to Annetaute. Leaning down giving her a very hungry kiss that forced me to look away from them to meet Beau's gaze, he tilts his head and starts heading in the direction towards the cabins that was near by. I started to follow him when suddenly it became silent once again.

"There will be a CELEBRATION! It will commence TOMORROW night. And it will last 2- no 3 nights up till the mating moon where my son Beauregard and Emmaline will proceed with the Mating Ceremony!" Samson announces proudly and Beauregard and I both freeze in shock.

Beauregard's P.O.V.

Three days. Three. Days. We have three days- maybe less to get to know each other before we're mated for the rest of our lives. I approach her quickly, grabbing her arm and lean towards her.

"We need to talk. Now." I order, starting to lead her away from the conversing friends and family.

She nods her head stiffly and easily keeps up with my long legs. Soon enough we made it to my old home. Strangely enough the place was unfamiliar to me, even though I lived in it for over 15 years and nothing was disturbed- nothing changed since my entrapment. Yet all of it felt alien to me. It wasn't my home anymore- it was a museum of what I used to be. I take a deep breath and let it out, I open the door and the smell of dust, bleach and wood polish assaults my senses. I froze and try to get a hold of my now sensitive senses that hadn't been used on a daily bases in a long time. I went to grasp my head and tried to take a deep breaths trying to focus on one singular sound- anything.

"Beauregard... BEAUREGARD!" Emmaline demands grasping my arms, forcing me to look at her. "Look at me, focus on my heartbeat okay? It's certainly calmer than your breathing." She soothes rubbing my arms attempting to calm me.

I take another deep breath and focus everything in on the strong slightly fast beating heart that pounded against her chest. I listened for a few minutes and as her heartbeat started to steady the panic was slowly easing away. Then everything came to settle around me and nothing was attacking me anymore; I felt so much better. I open my eyes and look down at Emmaline to see her keeping a steady gaze on my face. Waiting patiently for me to get a hold of myself and say something.

"Why are you here?" I question calmly and she lets her hands fall and with a quiet sigh she squares her shoulders and looks me directly in the eyes.

"I needed a mate- and obviously you did too or I wouldn't of have to save your ass." She answers crossing her arms over her chest.

I raise an eyebrow, and her face softens in unease.

"I was going to lose the right to inherit the possession of Alpha if I didn't find a mate soon. Yet every male I've come across is either mated, gay. or waiting for their real mate. So before I knew it almost a year had past and I come upon a pack about to execute a Were- a strong Alpha male for not having been born with a mate. It was a stroke of luck and I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass me by. " She blurts out completely loosing her cool, taking her eyes away from me.

"... Alright well let's start with an actual introduction. My name is Beauregard, and I'm 38 years old and I have a 23 year old sister who is mated and expecting here within the new month." I introduce offering out my hand.

She suddenly smiles and it brightens the whole room, though the sides of her mouth hints at the sadness that was barely buried beneath the skin.

"Hello Beauregard, my name's Emmaline and I'm 28 years old, an only child and I was mated to a Were named Hunter who was slayed during the war between us and the growing Rogue population. I am very happy to meet you." She introduces with the smile still intact taking my hand in hers giving it a firm shake before we dropped our hands.

"A pleasure Emmaline. Now here's my important question. How are we going to pull this off?" I question smiling back at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
86.1K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
26.3K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...