My girlfriend

Af wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend Mere

Main Charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

43

950 80 37
Af wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

I stood over onika holding a freezing cold cup of water.

Her body temperature is hot and I need to cool it off some.

I dipped my hand in the water then put it on her face. She gasped jumping up and looking around.

"Beyonce what are you doing ?" she asked weakly.

"I'm sorry baby, but I need to cool you off" I said before pouring the water on her.

She gasped again and I quickly grabbed the towel I brought wrapping her in it. "b-bey that's not how you cool me off" she said shivering.

"What did you do to her ?" megan asked walking in.

"I cooled her off, What was you doing ?" I said mugging her.

"Watching the kids" she said crossing her arm.

"oh yea" I mumbled turning away from her.

"i'm ok I just wanna go to sleep" onika said laying back down. "No you need to get up and eat" I said pulling her up.

"Be careful with her dumb ass" megan said and I glared at her.

"I'll hold you" I said picking onika up. She sighed laying her head on my shoulder.

I grabbed her blanket putting it over her "I think we just need to dip her head in ice water. Ouu she can do the ice bucket challenge" I said smiling.

Onika giggled lowly sniffing after. "You say the dumbest stuff" megan said shaking her head.

"Shut up big friendly giant" I said walking away hearing her gasp.

Onika laughed again quietly "you funny" she said lowly.

"I know" I said walking her into the kitchen.

"Now look what I made you ! It's a sandwich but I cooked it !" I said pointing to the sandwich I made her.

Megan had me doing all kids of crazy shit to make this sandwich. She made me cook the bread, then cook some bacon that took forever to get right. All the bacon is gone now. Then she made me get some extra meat and do all kinds of stuff you not supposed to do.

When I asked to make a sandwich I was talking about balony out the refrigerator, with cheese and mayonnaise.

I don't want to make food with her no more cause now she wanna teach me how to cook everytime.

I can just eat breakfast anytime i'm hungry.

But I am glad Iearned how to make that sandwich because it's good. But that's it !

I don't wanna spend no more time being in a hot ass kitchen slaving just to get some simple food.

That's why I ask onika to.

"You made it all by yourself ?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Mhm" I nodded smiling.

"Are you lying ?" she questioned.

"Why do you think i'm lying ?" I asked mugging her.

"Because bb, I remember one time me and you did the nasty you made me a sandwich after and it was bread, cold cheese, cold meat, and mayonnaise"

"That's a good sandwich" I said nodding.

"Mhm.. Did megan help you make this ?" "Yes I did" megan said walking in making me roll my eyes.

"Don't you got school or something ?" I asked "It's saturday"

"Oh" I mumbled. "And y'all called me here to baby sit, remember ?" she said.

"Yes I remember, thank you I can finally get a little sleep" Onika said rubbing her eyes.

We heard tiny footsteps running in then samajae popped up "Hi mommy" he said running over to her.

"Hi baby" she said smiling at him.

"Ain't you supposed to be watching a movie ?" megan asked.

"Stay wit mommy" he said wrapping his arms around her leg. Bad ass nigga.

"Here onika eat this" I said picking her sandwich up.

I held it up to her mouth and she took a bite. She chewed it for a little then grabbed a paper towel spitting it out.

"Onika !" I gasped. Nasty ass.

"I can't swallow" "Ha ! That's what she said !" I said laughing loudly.

"Who ? I ain't neva said that" she said raising a eyebrow at me.

That made my dick twitch so I just stayed quiet. "Oop" Megan said lowly.

"Me either girl" she said and they both high fived.

"Cookie !" I heard then jaden walked in.

"Come on cause momma getting on my nerves" he said.

"How did you get in ?" Onika asked.

"The door is unlocked. Now lets go before mom calls me again" he said walking up to her.

"Hey y'all" he said to us "hey"

"Where we going ?" Onika asked while jaden helped her down.

"You know everytime you get sick mom wants to monitor you" he said and onika rolled her eyes.

"Why she wanna monitor her ?" I asked. Onika got me to take care of her.

"Because one day when we was little cookie got sick and her ass almost died" he said making me gasp.

"I didn't not almost die" onika said rolling her eyes.

"You was passed out for three days" he said dryly. "Momma was going damn crazy"

"I just took a long nap" onika mumbled. "Mhm. Come on"

"I go ?" Samajae asked. "No you gone stay yo ass here" I said.

"He can come" onika said making him smile "Yay mommy !" He ran over to her.

"You need to stop spoiling him so much" I said mugging her.

"I spoil all my kids beyonce be quiet" she said dryly .

"Yea that's why they ass so bad" I said "Yea and because they daddy don't punish them" she said walking away.

I opened my mouth to say something then closed it back. Fuck her.

I make them get in the corner.

Onika pov:

"Onika you know samajae can't come right ?" I heard jaden say making me look back.

"Why not ?" I asked "Because momma is not about to watch him" he said dryly.

"I don't know why she don't like my baby" i said putting my shoes on.

"Because he be cussing her out and not listening"

"He do not be cussing at her" I said standing up. "Yes he do."

"Well he wasn't gone come anyway, I don't want him getting sick" I said walking out the room.

"So why you tell him that he could ?" he asked. "So he wouldn't throw a tantrum, now come on we gotta sneak out" I said grabbing his arm pulling him.

"Sneak out ? Why ?" he asked "To avoid samajae" I said taking us outside.

I seen his friend sitting in the passenger seat and gasp covering my face turning around to walk back inside.

"Where you going ?" jaden asked. "Why didn't you tell me michael was in the car ?" I asked glaring at him.

"Well do michael know yo two girlfriends in there ?" he asked tilting his head.

"First of all neither of them is my girlfriend and second of all no cause it ain't his business" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm, lets go" he said walking away.

I huffed walking over to the car getting in the back "Hey onika" michael smiled looking back at me.

"Hey" I slghtly smiled then turned away from him looking out the window.

"Stop looking at my sister nigga" jaden said punching him in the arm. "Stop playing"

"Shut up boy, you ain't gone do shit" jaden said and he smacked his lips looking away.

I scrunched my face looking at michael. Unt un, he just gone let jaden punch him ?

Awl hell nah, this nigga gay.

I sighed heavily rolling my eyes. I knew he was too fine to be true.

When we got to my mom house I got out the care going inside . I seen lauren sitting in there with a ice pack on her eye and scrunched my face.

"Lauren what happen ?" I asked.

"Ms. Williams is what happen. That women is crazy" she said rolling her eyes.

"She punched you ?" I asked shocked.

"How are you surprised ? It's beyonce sister" she said scrunching her face.

"Yea but she's so sweet" I said. "Yea right" she scoffed.

"What happen between y'all ?" I asked "We just cant agree on something and arguments get heated with her"

"I'm already knowing" I said thinking about my arguments with beyonce.

"But I hit her too, her lip busted" she said making me smile. "As you should" I highfived her then coughed walking over to the couch.

"Onika come in here and take this medicine !" I heard my mom say making me groan.

I got up walking to her room and she already had the liquid medicine poured up.

"Mommy I don't want that shit" I said scrunching my nose.

"Watch yo mouth onika !" my dad said making me huff. "You gone take this medicine, now here" she held it out.

I rolled my eyes grabbing it and drinking it. I made a disgusted face closing my eyes so the taste go away.

I know it don't make sense but it works for me.

"And take this too" my mom said handing me a pill.

"big ass pill" I mumbled and she glared at me.

"My bad, i'm about to go take it" I said walking away. When I went back in the living room I seen lauren and jaden had a mask on.

"What y'all wearing that for ?" I asked. "So we don't get whatever yo ass got" jaden said shaking his head.

"Mmhct, fuck y'all" I said rolling my eyes.

"I told them they was being extra" michael said making me look over at him.

"Aww how sweet" I fake smiled and lauren started laughing.

"Nigga you need to cut it out" jaden said shaking his head

"Anyway i'm about to go take a nap with mommy" I said standing back up.

"Get momma titty out yo mouth onika" jaden said and I smacked my lips "Get dad balls out yo mouth"

Lauren gasped and michael burst out laughing. "You laughing ?" jaden asked looking over at him.

He went quiet and I shook my head "You need to take up for yourself boo" I said walking away.

"gay ass" I mumbled going to my mom room. I went in seeing her and dad laying down.

"Dad get out so I can sleep with mom" I said walking up to the bed.

He smacked his lips mugging me "Get out the bed and let her sleep here" my mom told him making me smile.

"This some bullshit" he complained getting out the bed and I laughed getting in.

I can finally sleep without the kids or beyonce trying to kill me.

----------- ---------

Beyonce pov:

"Jayden go get in the bed" I said and she whined. "Not tiredd"

"Well go lay down with jayda until you fall asleep" I said already knowing she was tired.

"Lay wif jayda ?" she asked "Yea lil bit go lay with jayda" I said and she nodded walking away.

I went back to the couch sitting down starting to roll up. Megan came in sitting next to me making me smack my lips.

"Why you sitting next to me ?" I asked mugging her. She looked over and smiled.

"Because I want to. Is it a problem ?". "Yes, I don't wanna be by you" I said scooting away from her.

"Well you gotta be here with me" she smirked grabbing the remote.

"You wanna watch anime ?" she asked and I scrunched my face. "Fuck no bitch"

"I'm cool with being a bitch" she said looking away from me. She put anime on anyway making me groan rolling my eyes.

"You act like my dad" I said getting up. I went in the kitchen to wash my wood before going back.

"I don't wanna watch this bro, put on something else" I said sitting back down.

She smacked her lips turning it off. I seen she put on major payne and smirked.

I'm about to quote every line I think is even the smallest bit of funny. I kept rolling up while the beginning of the movie played.

I heard making say the words with the movie making my head snap up "How you know the lines ?" I asked.

"I know this whole movie by heart" she said smiling "I do too, let's have a competition"

"Bet, i'm gone win" she said making me scoff. "Yea right" I said lighting the wood.

We smoked and said the movie all the way through "Look, watch me do this dance like him" I said standing up on that part.

I started doing the dance that I taught myself and megan was laughing on the couch,

"I told you I know this movie for real" I said sitting back down next to her.

"Well my major payne accent better" she said "Girl you a damn lie !" I said.

She know I got the best impression.

"Who lying ?" she asked looking over at me with a raised eyebrow. "You" I said mugging her.

She chuckled leaning in close to me. I pulled back a little and she smiled grabbing the wood from me.

"You wanna do a contact ?" she asked. "What the hell is that ?" I scrunched my face.

"When I hit it then blow it in your mouth" she said and I smacked my lips "Nigga you mean baseball ?"

"Well if that's what you call it then yea" she shrugged.

"Don't be trying no slick shit. You know I don't like you like that" I said pointing at her and she smiled.

"Don't worry boo, I won't do nothing you won't like" she said hitting it.

She leaned in and I looked down at her lips. I don't think I should do this.

She grabbed my chin pulling it to where my mouth opened then leaned in putting her lips on mine.

She blew the smoke in my mouth pulling back with a kiss.

She stayed close and I could feel my heart beat picking up. Oh no, she getting my hoe side excited.

I snapped out of it about to pull away but she grabbed me again smashing her lips on mine.

I kissed her back deepening the kiss and she moaned.

Well I know where this is about to go.

Onika shouldn't mind.

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

169K 8.5K 27
Sequel to Stolen.
118K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"
68K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel
100K 4K 33
Sequel to What I Need. Book 2 of series. What I Need What I Want