Drowning In The Dark (Broken...

By Seventhjoul

The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died g... More

End of their misery
Breaking The News
Breakfast and School
Home- thats what they called it
End of Costella
A refuge.
Your dad?
Spaghetti and TV
Voices in my head
Am I sick?
A Reality Check
Sabrina & Sebastian!?
Cufflinks or Tie?
Most Precious of them All
Stubbornness lands you in trouble.
Confrontation and Confessions
A Vanidestine
Tête-à-Tête
A Mistake
Dex and Ira
You- who love me the most.
A Truth woven in lies
'Some words should be left unspoken.'
Snooping Around
Back to the Square
Feelings
Princess's Don't cry
One Peculiar Family
An Angel
When the love knocks on dark castle gates
Office and a cup of coffee
My Fight for your love
Simply Love
My Darkest days
One grand fall
A new Era
That pure love
The meaning
If you are waiting for me.
Our Prize
The Youngest Pair
The final war
Be Alright
My Rules for my game.
If You all are here.
BROKEN HEIRS #2
ANNOUNCEMENT

The real talk

33.8K 805 43
By Seventhjoul

Shaira and Daniel was going to school now in Shaira's oh-so flashy car which her brothers ordered her to take.
Daniel was in awe and that's for sure.
"I wish I could be this rich!" Daniel said still touching the leather seats of the car.

"Seriously, you are still richer than more than half people of the country." Shaira rolled her eyes.

"But not as filthy rich as your brothers. They are something else. A whooping $2.6 Million brand new car which is not even out on the stores to use for what? Just to drop their little sister who doesn't care less if she reach to school in bullock cart." Daniel said with sarcasm which inturn got a whack from Shaira.

"First, they are not my brothers. Second, this car will only draw unwanted attention towards me. Third, I could not even refuse them because of Mr Aeustus. I am shit scared of that guy." Shaira sighed.

"That guy is back" Daniel said with a shrudder.

"Yes unfortunately. Now, it would be much more difficult to get my custody signed and there's is still eight months to my birthday. " Shaira sighed.

"But why Mr Aestus would not let you go?" Daniel asked.

"Well, I don't know. But I am damn sure If I did not get my custody signed there would be many bigger problems in future. Maybe, I will not be able to leave the house even after my 18th birthday" Shaira said.

"What about Dexton? After all at the end of the day he is your sole guardian." Daniel said

"Nothing but just he had become more weird. He will not give straight answers about papers." Shaira said

"Get a real talk with him. It's the most easiest way to finish this matter. If he said yes, get his signature right then and there." Dexton said

"But what if he said no?" Shaira chidded

"It doesn't matter because- We are always here for you." Daniel said putting his hand on her shoulders.

Shaira sighed and put her head on his shoulder.

"Please, everything turn out well." She thought

.............

"Don't they have more important work to do just to stare at some random girl" Shaira thought.

After saying goodbye to Daniel. Shaira moved towards her locker to get her something avoiding all the glances she was getting. Dexton had made her school much more difficult than it already is.

Pacing her steps to reach her locker, She was so busy to avoid stares that she did not realise someone was coming towards her. Being clumsy she bumped into that person and fall flat on the ground scratching her knee in the process.

"I am sorry. I was in hurry-" Shaira was intruppted by the person who also fall on the floor.

"It does not matter. I did not get hurt anyways" the girl answered.

Shaira looked at the girl. She was definitely new. Her hair highlighted pink and tied in small bun. Leather jacket on the school uniform and thigh high boots. tattoos. In this rich highschool where everything should be according to rules. This was sure a new sight.

" a badass girl for sure." She thought
.
.
.
" wait! A badass girl is equal to bully. Oh my god? Will she replace costella"

Shaira eyes widen and she abruptly stand up making a hiss come out of her.

"Well you are hurt!" the girl spoke. Her eyes narrowing to Shaira's knee wound.

"Its ok! Don't worry-" Shaira was again rudely intruppted by the girl who was now dragging her to somewhere.

"Woah.. Where are you taking me?" Shaira asked but the girl did not say anything.

After five minutes, they were standing in front of the infirmary. The girl dragged her inside where there was teacher.

"What happened to her?" the teacher asked.

"She bumped into me and scraped her knee." the girl said nonchalantly

"Oh ! wait here, I will come with first aid kit" The teacher said.

"Thankyou for helping me here." Shaira smiled at her.

"You don't have to. I got a free pass to bunk first class." The girl said with poker face.

The silence after that was awkward when the teacher was searching god knows what.

"So what's your name?" Shaira asked.

"Sabrina Collins" She said looking straight at her.

"Cute name." Shaira smiled

"And what's yours?" Sabrina asked arching her one eyebrow.

"Shaira" She replied.'

"Shaira what?" Sabrina asked wanting her full name.

"Shaira Vanedestine" Shaira said reluctantly.

"Yours is intimidating." Sabrina said with the same straight face which made Shaira laugh.

There conversation was interrupted by teacher whoput bandage on the knee. Shaira thanked her and they both left the infirmary.

"Are you new?" Shaira asked.

"Yes " Sabrina said

"In the mid sem?" Shaira asked.

"Unfortunately yes." Sabrina said

"You don't talk much." Shaira said

"Yes.." sabrina rolled her eyes.

"Me too!" Shaira smiled cheeky

"Doesn't seem like it." Sabrina said

"Trust me most of the time I do!" Shaira said giving her a cheshire smile.

Which only got a nod from other girl.

" Anyways, where's your class? I will guide you as a thanks for helping me." Shaira said

"It's class 12 A." Sabrina said.

"That's good! We are in same class." Shaira said

"Lets go now." This time dragging Sabrina with her.

.....................

Shaira was down to home now. Well in her room, after coming to school. Even eating her lunch there. She was not in the mood to face any other Vanedestine now. But the idea of real talk was still fresh in her mind.

"This is the last time. Lets end this today!" Shaira thought and knocked the door of Dexton office.

"Come in." Dexton voice came out of another side of office door.

Shaira was nervous. She does not like to talk to him simply because he is scary.

She opened the door and saw Dexton sitting on his desk with his chin resting on both hands and staring directly at her.

"Is there any problem?" Dexton asked knowing very well why she had come here.

"No just wanted to talk about something" Shaira said rubbing her palm out of nervousness.

"Sit." Dexton said pointing towards the couch in his lavish office taking his own seat on other.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Dexton asked as soon as he sat on the sofa and folded his legs making him more intimidating.

"I want to ask if I am getting my custody papers signed now or not." Shaira said looking straight in his eyes like nervous Shaira was not there like a minute ago.

It was her mixed personality-in her opinion. She would be nervous wreck all day but when it comes to protecting herself she will become tigress which had come out of her shell.

"I could not sign it for you." Dexton sighed.

"But why?" Shaira asked. Her eyes showing weird frustration.

"I am not your legal guardian." Dexton said making Shaira eyes widen.

"Say what?" Shaira shouted making Dexton arched a eyebrow towards her.

Shaira cleared her throat.

"Then who is my legal guardian?" Shaira asked.

"Don't tell me its-" Shaira screamed in her mind.

"Mr Aestus Vanedestine." Dexton replied.

God take me now please!

Well that's all for this chapter. Don't forget to share your thoughts and shower your love.

Vote , comment and share if you like it.
Also if you got any time. Check my another book
"The one and only"
Trust me you will not regret that.

Ly bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.1K 14
If there's anything Evie Barrett has learned in her sixteen years of living, it's that there's a lot more to family than blood. She's stuck by that f...
1.4M 33.4K 63
Lucy is a 16-year-old girl. She is kind and hard-working. Her mother died when she was 10 years old and left her in the care of her stepfather. He is...
553K 7.8K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
295K 9.3K 27
//Highest rankings: #3 in brother// #1 in Kind// #4 in Alone// Crystal i...