-ˏˋ 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊 ˊˎ━ ❝...

بواسطة thriftqueen

ᴀᴅʜᴀʀᴀ ʟʏʀᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴇᴜꜱ ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟɪᴇꜱ ᴊᴀᴄᴋꜱᴏɴ. 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀, 𝗚𝗮𝗶𝗮, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘀... المزيد

𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙 ꀤꀤ
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

2.6K 100 9
بواسطة thriftqueen

....

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

....

Nymphadora Tonks paced around the Slytherin common room. She had been waiting for over five hours for her cousins. Tired of waiting, she had sent them a rather angry howler, believing it would speed up their time of arrival. and indeed it worked, the pair had arrived less than ten minutes, after receiving the Howler.

The pair of cousins walked in panting heavily, after the long run. Seeing their annoyed cousin they quickly started explaining.

"Dora we can explain."

"Nymphy, we are so sorry. We lost track of time."

"I forgot, I sent you a letter."

"Dora-"

"Nymphy-"

They were cut off, by Nymphadora pulling them into a hug.

"I thought you were dead," she mumbled to Adhara.

"You arse, how dare you keep her all to yourself," she spoke to a sheepish Draco.

They broke the hug. "I missed you, Nymphy," Adhara told Nymphadora.

"I missed you calling me Nymphy, no matter how much it annoys me," Nymphadora told her.

"Well, Nymphy, now that I'm back, I'm going to annoy you to the core," Adhara teased her.

"Oh, Ara, Love, I'm going to spoil you to the core. And I don't fucking care that you are seventeen," Nymphadora told her.

"Hey! what about me?" Draco whined, feeling left out.

"You too, darling."

  * ˚ ✦

"Where were you?" Reyna asked when she walked in.

"We were worried, Dhara!" Nico told her, slightly relieved.

Adhara grimaced, she totally forgot to tell them. She then explained to them about her reunion with her cousins. Reyna and Nico smiled seeing their adoptive sister so happy.

"Adhara, Lady Diana dropped by in your absence. Thalia will join us in a few weeks," Reyna informed her.

"This week keeps getting better," Adhara sighed, her eyes widened.

"I just jinxed it, didn't I?" she asked, looking at Reyna's and Nico's grimaces.

"Yes, you did."

"Damn!"

"What happened?" Jason asked walking in.

Reyna explained what happened to her boyfriend. "Well, Ara, you just jinxed the week," Jason told her.

"Thank you for the observation, Mr.Obvious," Adhar sarcastically replied.

"No need for the sarcastic reply, Ara," Jason told her.

  * ˚ ✦

The next day, Adhara walked into the DADA class. Mad-eye who was waiting ushered them in. Percy and Adhara, being the only seventeen-year-olds in the group, sat with the seventh years.

"Alastor Moody, ex-Auror of the Ministry, I'm your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" He introduced himself.

When no one responded, he continued:

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a practical approach. Now, as all of are in your seventh year, I believe it's time to introduce you to the Unforgivables."

Percy who had heard about the three curses from Adhara grimaced.

"Now, who can tell me what the three curses are?" Moody asked. His eyes scanned the students, landing upon, Adhara.

"Miss Black? Would like to tell me one of the Unforgivables?" Moody asked Adhara. Adhara glared at him, while the crowd gasped hearing her name.

"Black?"

"Sirius Black's daughter is alive?"

"She must have a hand in-"

The chatter died down as they noticed her deadly glare. 

"Of course Professor, the Cruciates Curse," she replied.

"Of course, Ms.Black, you would know all about that curse, wouldn't you?" he asked with a slight smirk.

Percy looked at her in confusion, as did the rest of the class. Mad-eye, brought a spider forward, casting the curse on it.

The spider withered in pain, screeching. Adhara winced, trying to remain nonchalant, she schooled her face.

"Stop it!" Percy told him.

Mad-eye gained his composure, stopping the curse.

"Who would like to tell me the next curse?"

  * ˚ ✦

Adhara ran out of the class, as soon as the bell rang. She decided to go to her safe place: the top of the Empire State. She apparated out of Hogwarts to the 102nd floor of the Empire State.

A four-year-old Adhara Black sat in the Black Manor. Her grandmother, Walburga Black, had gone out. The cruel woman had taken custody of the child, after the imprisonment of her father. 

Despite her hatred of Adhara's father, the woman had decided to raise her granddaughter, as a true pureblood. Walburga, was satisfied when she had heard that, despite Adhara being born out of a wed-lock, her deceased mother, was pureblooded.

Fortunately, Adhara was a strong-minded, child. Who had the basic sense, to never disobey her grandmother. She followed the older woman's every order and completed the given task with complete perfection.

Walburga, despite her cruel nature, had grown to love the child and had turned softer. She smiled often, after gaining custody of her granddaughter. And was proud of her, often boasting about her to the other ladies, at any gathering.

Adhara had decided to go out to the gardens, as she awaited the arrival of her cousins. The young girl ran outside, only to run into an older man. 

Adhara gasped, the young girl knew that strangers were not allowed inside the Manor. Seeing the veil glint in his eyes, she moved back slowly, before sprinting in.

However, before she could reach inside, a red spark hit her back. The young girl, fell down, whimpering in pain, as the man laughed cruelly.

"Well, child, you will pay for your father's mistakes," he told the girl as cried out.

"Adhara, snap out of it!" a voice startled Adhara out of the memory.

Adhara turned to see Silena Beauregard, sitting next to her. Silena, gently wiped the tears from Adhara's cheek, pulling her into a hug.

"It's gonna be fine. I won't let you drown in your own sea of misery as I did," Silena teased, trying to make Adhara smile.

"Lena, you never drowned. How could you, when I was there all along?" Adhara smirked back to being Adhara.

"There is the sister, I know and love," Silena cooed, pulling Adhara's cheeks.

"Lena..." Adhara whined.

"Oh, shush! You love it," Silena told her.

"Now, tell me what happened."

....

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

✧. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙰𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠? 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍?- 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘- 𝙰𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊, 𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗-𝙰𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊.* ✧.*

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...