-Dream- (Kimchay Short Story)

By LinkleMoon

My version of KimChay side story at the world tour. I believe there could've been more to them after that sce... More

Guy of my dreams PT.2
Regret and Remorse
Regret and Remorse PT.2
First and last (Ending)

Guy of my dreams

4K 100 2
By LinkleMoon

Chay's POV

"How are you?"

The words kept echoing in my head as I stood still keeping my cool in front of the guy i once called my home.

The same guy who used me, hurt me, lied to me....

My heart started to beat frantically as I avoided his gaze.

That voice...

I missed that voice, that face, that-

Everything

I missed everything about this guy

I sighed before answering

"Good, because all the bad things I've forgotten them all"

I lied.

Just like he did to me.

I can never forget him. No matter how hard I try to forget everything about him, about us, I just can't.

I love him way too much that I feel like I've lost myself. He changed me for who I am.

And I will always hold a grudge at him for that.

In the end, it all comes back to me.

"Mhm good"

He said apathetically.

I gathered all my strength and looked straight at his eyes.

We were just five feet apart from each other right now but I feel like he's too far from me. Way too far for me to reach.

He's always been like that with me.

He has always been my dream guy. I dreamt of him being with me, taking care of me, loving me. But I guess I was the only one who has that plan.

His gaze landed with mine for a split second, there was no emotion in them. It was too dark inside that I felt like it could suffocate me if I dive into them.

He was always so hard for me to read.

How many times have I tried to cross the wall between us before? How many times i have tried to climb the barrier between us?

In spite all of my efforts, it meant nothing to him. He kept pushing me away as if I am just an outsider.

Sometimes, I just wonder did he never felt anything from me? Even just for a slightest bit.

There was always a chance, and even though I felt so much pain from him, deep down I'm still holding on to that chance.

I was lost within my thoughts that i didn't notice him walking away.

I turned my head and watched as he turned his back to me.

In an instant, my thoughts flew everywhere. My mind began to panic, I want to do this right.

I just couldn't do this anymore.

Not knowing what to do, I called him senselessly.

"P'kim"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 271 15
"Are you single?"- Pol "Do you like me?" - Arm "Yes. Can I hit you?" - Pol "So straightforward." - Arm °°°°° "I wish that you will find someone bette...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
117K 12.9K 57
Imperfection is the story of Anuoluwapo.A young energetic Yoruba lady who is full of life, she's independent, high spirited fun to be with and beauti...
5.4K 243 22
Dive into the romantic love life of Brightwin. Filled with cute moments. Sorry no smut involved. It's a fun and lively bl fanfiction Started ~ 22nd A...