One night stand

By Yumi_Ramen

a story where in Bible and build had a drunk one night stand at a Motel, they try to find each other. But a n... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ⚠️18+⚠️
chapter 2 ⚠️18+⚠️
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

296 16 0
By Yumi_Ramen

August 9, 2022

Build's POV

I woke up from the sound of my annoying phone alarm. I turned it off and as usual I drink cold water, but this time I also stretched. I was relieved that we figured out how, we need to wait for so long.. for this to OFFICIALLY end.

While I was stretching, I could feel someone staring at me. I was sure its Bible I could see him from the window reflection. I stretched my ass more and maybe lift my shirt up a bit.

I turn around and saw Bible looking at my waist, it's like he wants to mark it as his only.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. And bible just didn't say anything and kept going to me and i keep going backwards, he stopped when we reached the window.

"I know what you were doing" Bible said as he touches my waist and moves his hands slowly going up to my face.

"Bible.." I tried to warn him that I might shift. But he didn't, he continued to touch my body like he's been wanting this for years.

3rd person

Bible moved their place to the couch. Build's hands wouldn't let go of Bible's neck and Bibles hands wouldn't let go of Builds waist.

Bible stopped the kiss and moved down to kiss his waist, Build was grabbing Bible's hair.

"Hey guy did you cook food already? I am so hungry.." the door opens. Bible and Build fixed themselves fast and acted normal.

Build's POV

"You.." me and Bible look at each other guilty.

"Okay look Pete.."

"You didn't cook yet..I am so hungry~~~" Pete whined. Oh- I thought Pete saw us.

"I'll cook I'll cook" I said, and stood up from the couch to cook breakfast.

While I was cooking Pete went to me and said.

"I know what you guys did earlier" and smirked. My eyes widen when he said it, dangit i really thought we got away. I continued cooking and Pete was just looking at me weirdly at the counter.

"Ready the plates please I am almost done" I said and I transferred the food to a better plate.

The best breakfast I have is when I am with them..How come you guys never came into my life earlier? I always eat alone eversince my parents moved out of this country. I always waited for some special person to come in my life..and that is them, I was meant to see them.

A tear dropped from my right eye. Bible noticed this and asked if I was okay, I really am..but...nevermind, it might have been just an error..

"Yes I'm just happy" I said and smiled.

"Why did somrthing happen?" Pete asked.

"You guys happened, it made me realize that having a happy family feels amazing, having someone cook for you or cooking for someone feels amazing." Pete then stood up from his chair and hugged me tightly.

"Me too, build.." Pete said and Bible joined.

Them being in my life is the best thing that happened in mg life, if only I can have this forever.

"Bui" bible broke the hug and held my hands.

"If you are happy with us, why don't we adopt?" Bible added. My eyes widen, i dont know what to feel. I feel happy that he feels the same way but another side of me is scared.

"Really?" I reacted.

"Of course" Bible responded, he looks so genuine about it.

"Hmhp! You guys leave me alone then?" Pete sulked.

"Ohooi! You will meet someone like Bible I promise you"

"Really?"

"Mhm! He is in your apartment right now.."

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING THERE!"

"Oh well uhh heh..you don't need to know"

"HM..you did something didn't you.." Pete said and squinted his eye. Oh please you almost had a one night stand with him.

"Well, i promise you he is an amazing guy, porsche is also there."

"My friend!!" Pete said. He was so happy that Porsche was there, i guess we really are close. Us has been hanging out with his boyfriend ALL THE TIME i guess Us in Pete's world does the same.

"Build, Bible.." Pete said while looking down. Me and Bible were so confused, did he do something?

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Can we go to the zoo?" He said and gave us the puppy eyes. Oh no..i think this is one of my weakness i should add that to my list.

"Yeah sure of course" I said and Pete hugged me. I feel like a Parent.

Since it's still 4 pm we have time to go to the Zoo. When we got to the Zoo, pete told me something that hit me too..

"OMG! THE ZOO!! I've never been to a Zoo before!" Those words hit me. Because I've never been to the zoo too, I'm sure Bible went here already. He suggested we go here.

We went inside the zoo and the Animals were so cute! I WANNA KEEP THEM, but of course I can't, they dont even fit in my apartment.

"Look! Build, It's you!" Pointed at the Lion. Bible then laughed and whispered in my ear.

"The lion looks cute, just like you" and smirked, Bible you cant keep doing this to me.

Time check 6:25 pm

We went inside the car with a lot of Zoo stuff toys..we have lion, tiger, hippopotamus and more. Pete wanted them..well SO DID I eheh.

"That was so much fun Build!!" Pete said while hugging the stuff toys.

"It really was! I finally experienced going to the Zoo" I said and Bible looked at me with a concerning look.

"You never went here before?" Bible asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Other than the Zoo, what other place have you not visited?" Bible asked.

"Well, VR world, Water park and a concert."

"Let's go to VR world next then!" Bible said.

"YAY!" Pete reacted. I was so shocked, he would bring me to the fun places i havent went to? Please marry me already.

We went home and talked about lots of things. If this is what I'll experience then i want to keep this forever.

Time check 9:00 pm

I placed the stuff toys on Pete's side so he can sleep with the stuff toys. I fixed the bed to make it cozy. Bible sleeps at the living room though sometimes he sleeps beside me because I asked him to.

"Bible, sleep beside me" I said. And went over to him at the couch. I rest my head on his shoulders while he watches the TV.

"Sure" he said and layed his head on top of mine. While he was watching the TV i pretended to fall asleep.

"Oh this part is exciting you should watch this part." He said and looked at me.

"Oh, wait." He turned the TV off and carried me to bed. He then put me down and was about to go, but i pull him making him lay down next to me.

"Oh? Hm. You were not sleeping" Bible said.

"Well you wouldn't stop watching the TV I had to" I said and hugged him tightly since he was gonna get off the bed.

"I'll just turn the lights off outside, i promise I'll comeback" Bible said.

"Hm..fine" I said and let go of him, lights were turned off and he went back to the room. He layed down next to me.

"I told you I'd comeback" he said and kissed my forehead. We slept soundly.

Until..

I heard a noise that came from my kitchen. I checked if Pete and Bible were still beside me, and they were. What was that noise outside then? I slowly get off the bed and checked.

"Hello?" I checked the kitchen and saw EH?! My grandma standing? She's dead..

"Hah..grandma what are you doing here? Please don't scare me like this" I said, this might be dumb, but i need to approach her. They say, if a ghost shows up, they have something important to tell you.

"Build. Don't trust the guy that will go to your house tomorrow. Trust me." Grandma said and disappeared.

What? Who will go here? I am so confused..I can't just ignkre this thought i need to know who and what their intentions are.

I sit at the end of the bed looking at both Pete and Bible, if that person does something to hurt them..I wont hesitate to kill them. Mark my words.

To be continued
_______________________________

Originally no one would go tk their house, but like I said my brain just said DO THIS! And yes..now Can you guess who comes in Build's apartment? Same here amma guess with you guys 🤦‍♀️ anyways Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.5K 44
This story is set after Vegas and Pete get together and this is about their life now. They have been dating for over 6 months now and Khan and Korn a...
520K 14.2K 51
This is English Version of the fanfiction i write. #1 ThaiBL #1 ThaiBoysLove #1 VegasPete #1 BibleBuild
266K 8.4K 15
Another VegasPete Fanfic
148K 7.7K 41
Build, a spoiled brat of a billionaire, ever since used to get his way, he is a hooker, a druggist and everything you deem as a bad boy zone. Bible...