Just Let Me Kiss You (Narry)

By eishytomlinson

(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his p... More

Chapter 1 - The Dream
Chapter 2 - Pain
Chapter 3 - Confessions
Chapter 4 - Friends or more?
Chapter 5 - Let's keep it a secret
Chapter 6 - He loves me?
Chapter 7 - You should've told me
Chapter 8 - You did what?
Chapter 9 - No Matter What
Chapter 10 - What do I do?
Chapter 11 - How could you?
Chapter 12 - Break, kisses and forgiveness
Chapter 13 - Never Giving Up
Chapter 14 - Memories
Chapter 16 - Smile
Chapter 17 - For him
Chapter 18 - Talk to me
Chapter 19 - Perfect
Chapter 20 - A little bit of pain
Chapter 21 - Always And Forever
Chapter 22 - Finally; You're here
Chapter 23 - Crashing down
Epilogue

Chapter 15 - Rock Me

1.9K 43 3
By eishytomlinson

{WARNING! There will be a sex scene in this chapter so if you don't want to read it then skip it. It'll be inbetween dotted lines}

Niall's POV

It's been three weeks since Harry told me he was ready. I wasn't sure whether I should trust his words. It was too soon. I felt that I had pushed him in to it. And I hate that. I didn't want to pressure him in any way. He wouldn't tell me what made him change his mind. He just said he was ready. Nothing else. I love him too much to believe him. He's quite angry at me too. He's been trying to have sex with me everyday ever since. But I refuse. I know he is not actually ready. He just thinks he is. He's convinced himself that he is. I mean, we haven't even had our first date yet. It's our two month anniversary today. Two months. Is that too soon? I love him with all my heart. I do. But ever since that day at school, he's all for it. I need to know what it was that changed his mind. The night before he refused then 24 hours later he's practically running at lightning speed to the bed.

I sighed and looked down to the curly mop of hair, resting on my chest. I've been awake for a while now. Not sure how long it has been but I've just been stroking my fingers through his curls, watching him sleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I can't believe how far we've come. When he first talked to me I hated him. I really hated him. He was a stuck up jerk. He would just aggressively speak to people, scaring the crap out of them. Bashing people. He never bashed me although Louis and Liam did. It's funny how I now am completely and utterly in love with Harry and I'm friends with Louis and Liam. They have really changed though. Especially since Zayn became Louis' boyfriend he's so....nice.

Harry squirmed a little and I giggled. His eyes fluttered open and he cuddled into my chest more.

"Happy two months sexy". I mumbled. He smiled so widely that his cute dimples were showing. He sat up a little and kissed me lightly. He went to pull away but I slid my hand behind his neck and pulled him in again. We both smiled in the kiss and he pulled away. "What are we going to do today?" He smiled down to me. I sat up a little and kissed down his jaw line, making my way to his weak spot. I bit down and sucked. He tilted his head back giving me more access. A light moan left his lips and I smiled.

"We...could....g-go out". His eyes fluttered. I knew I was turning him on from his growing bulge so I stopped. He groaned.

"Go out where?" He smirked.

"You'll see". He winked at me. He's just so perfect. "Let's get ready. I'm going to have a shower".

"Can I come?" I said jokingly.

"Sure thing babe". He winked at me. I didn't think he would take it seriously. I just lay back down and laughed a little. "Oh shit. Niall can you bring me a towel?" I swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump developing in my throat. Harry is naked, in the shower and he wants me to bring him a towel? Is he trying to make this hard for me? Is this his way to get me to have sex with him? Make me want him right here and now? I got up and grabbed a towel from the linen cupboard. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in babe". I slightly opened the door.

"Ah, where do you want it?"

"Hold on a sec, I'm nearly done". The water was turned off. Oh god. He's not going to just get out is he? "Here, pass it". His arm was sticking out of the shower curtain. I hesitantly passed it over to him and he stepped out with it hung terribly low on his hips. His perfectly toned body, dripping wet. "Niall, you're drooling". Harry said. I shook myself out of my trance and waited for Harry to walk out of the bathroom. I turned the water on and slipped out of my boxers. I stepped in and started to wash my body. I heard the shower curtain move and I froze. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"H-Harry? Wh-what are y-you d-doing?" I stuttered. He started to suck on my neck and I leant my head back on his shoulder.

"I love you Niall, you know that right?" I lightly nodded. He turned me around so I was looking in his eyes and pulled me tight to his body. "I love you". All I saw in his eyes was love. Not just lust but love. His lips were suddenly on mine and my hands instantly went to his hair. He squeezed my bum and a light moan escaped my lips. He smiled. He lightly ran his tongue along my lower lip and I opened my mouth, giving him access. Our tongues fighting for dominance. We rested our foreheads together, breathless.

"I love you too". I barely whispered.

"Turn around". I frowned at him but did as I was told. Harry grabbed the soap and started to rub it in my back. "Do you know how sexy you are?" He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck, a shiver running down my spine. I shook my head, looking down. "Turn". He whispered in my ear again. He slapped the soap on my chest and ran his hands dangerously close to my growing bulge. He pecked my lips. He grabbed the shampoo and put some in his hands, rubbing it in my hair. I closed my eyes trying not to enjoy this as much as I was. A light moan escaped my lips and Harry giggled. I leant my head back and Harry massaged my scalp, scrubbing the shampoo out. Another light moan escaped my lips and Harry giggled again. I slapped his arm.

"Shut....up". He laughed.

"Done". He shut the water off and we stepped out, grabbing a towel each.

"Hey Haz?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are we going?" He pulled his boxers on as I did the same.

"You'll see". He winked at me and started to pull his pants on.

"What should I wear?" He frowned a little.

"Nothing too fancy but nothing too casual". He smiled. I nodded.

"Well, I'll head home and you'll pick me up?" He nodded. I put my sweater and trackies on and headed down the stairs.

"I'll pick you up in thirty minutes". He shouted. I giggled as I walked out the front door.

Harry's POV

I watched as Niall walked away from me. He's so damn sexy I swear! I went to my draws and got a grey t shirt out and a shirt. I threw them on and got my white converse. I have the whole day planned out and I'm really hoping that Niall will love it. Ever since I told him I was ready he is so careful with me. He barely touches me and we can't do anything but kiss for a bit. I was surprised he let me stay in the shower with him. I don't know why, but Louis got me thinking. Was I ready? That's when I saw that I was. I did want this. I wanted this bad. And I knew that Niall did too. He would keep trying but I would shut him out. I guess I was just afraid. Because it would mean something. I've never felt this way before about anyone. He's my world. The only thing I hate about him is his insecurities. He's perfect and no matter how many times I tell him he never agrees. He refuses to see it. I grabbed my phone and wallet. I put my wallet in my pocket and opened a new message.

'Hey sexy ;) hope you're ready, I'm on my way now. See you soon babe. I love you - Harry .xx'

I hit send and headed down the stairs, putting my phone in my pocket. I was about to walk out the front door when mum called me.

"Harry, are you leaving?" I closed the door and walked back into the kitchen.

"Yeah mum".

"Okay well, I won't be home tonight so make sure you're safe". She gave me an accusing look and walked up to me pulling me into a tight hug. She pulled away a little and kissed my cheek. "And have fun". I smiled to the ground and walked out to the street. I really hope that Niall will give me what I want tonight. I want him. All of him. And I want him to have all of me. He was all for it a few weeks ago. So what has changed? I lightly knocked on his front door and took a small step back. The door swung open and I stood frozen, my mouth open a little. Niall's blue jeans made his legs look so sexy, then his white shirt just makes him even sexier. I got to his wide smile and bright blue eyes. His hair is in a mess but that is just even more sexy.

"You look...." I couldn't even find the words. I smiled to myself and looked into his eyes. "So perfect". His cheeks were flushed and he looked down, shaking his head. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. He closed the door behind him and I intertwined our fingers as we walked. "When are you going to believe that you're flawless?" He blushed again. "I'm serious Niall. When are you going to see how perfect you are?"

"Where are we going?" I sighed and looked straight ahead.

"We're here". Sure enough as I imagined, Niall's face lit up so brightly it looked like his face was about to break. He looked at me, tears filling his eyes. I kissed his cheek and leaded him into the place I know he absolutely loves. Nandos. We sat down in a booth and I held his hand on the table.

"You're the best boyfriend ever". He blushed and looked down at the table smiling. I departed our hands and a familiar face showed up at our table. My face dropped.

"Hey Harry, what are you doing here? Who is this?" He glared at Niall then looked back at me.

"Ah hey Jason. I didn't think you were working today". I swallowed, trying to remove the developing lump in my throat.

"Ah okay then. What did you want to order?" I looked over at Niall and smiled.

"You choose". I mouthed.

"We'll have two of the Peri Peri chicken and two cokes". He didn't leave my eyes while he ordered. Jason gave me a weird look and walked away. "What's up with him? Why didn't you tell him about us?" I sighed.

"He'll tell the entire school. Do you really want that?" Niall had a thinking face on then soon nodded. I saw a tear drop down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away. I took both his hands in mine and looked into his eyes. "I love you Niall". He smiled slightly and nodded.

"What are we doing after this?" I smiled at him.

"You'll see". We departed hands. "When did you move here from Ireland?" I've known he wasn't from Cheshire but I've never gotten around to asking him where he was from and when he moved here.

"I'm from Mullingar, Westmeath and I moved here when I was little. But I have the accent from living with my mum and brother. It rubbed off on me".

"It suits you. I love it. Why did you move here?"

"I don't really remember. I think it was cos my mum and dad got divorced". I nodded. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any siblings?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, my older sister Gemma". He nodded.

The food came and we ate in silence. Niall was pretty quick too. Before I knew it I was putting money on the table and we were walking out of the restaurant. We walked to a park and I lay down, Niall laying down beside me and we looked up to the sky. I intertwined our fingers and held our intertwined hands up and we looked at them. Now is the time to do what I've been waiting for. What I've been so nervous about. I'm afraid that he'll run.

"Niall?"

"Mmm?"

"Why don't you think you're perfect?" He took a deep breath.

"I'm not you". I frowned and sat up a little, leaning on my elbow. He did the same. "You're so fit, you're perfectly toned, you have the best smile, you have muscle, you have the best eyes, the best personality, perfect hair, and then there's me. Little skinny and scrawny boy with the crooked teeth, no muscle. I'm just not you". I could see tears filling up in his eyes. I cupped his left cheek in my hand holding his face up so I could look into his eyes. This is it.

"Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things"

Tears dropped down Niall's cheeks and I wiped them away with my thumb. "You're perfect to me Niall. I love your body. I love your teeth. I love your eyes. I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love your hair. I love your personality. I love everything about you Niall. You're perfect to me and that's all that matters". Niall pushed his lips to mine with force. I kissed back just as forceful and he shot his tongue into my mouth. The kiss started to get heated and our bodies were pushed tight together. I pulled away a little and leaned our foreheads together, trying to catch my breath. "How about we take this back to my house?" He smiled and nodded. I held him close the whole way home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall pushed me onto my bed and climbed on top of me. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, as he pulled my shirt and tshirt off. Niall kissed down my chest slowly and got to my v line. He left wet kisses along it and I tried to push his head further down but he refused and came back up to me, his lips meeting mine. He clenched his fingers through my curls and I held his bum giving it a little squeeze. We both moaned and Niall took that as an advantage to shoot his tongue in my mouth. He started to roll our crotches together and our bulges started to grow even more. He kissed down my jaw and neck, down to my collar bone, leaving wet kisses.

He unbuckled the belt of my jeans and popped the button open, pulling my jeans down. He threw them away and kissed up my leg, and up my inner thigh. I arched my back begging for more but he kissed up my chest and back to my lips. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, he kicked them off and continued to roll our crotches together. "Niall". I whispered breathlessly. He started to suck and bite down at my neck and I moaned. "Rock me". He smiled. He pecked my lips and started to roam his fingers around the elastic of my boxers teasingly. I moaned and he pulled them off. He flicked his tongue along the tip and a loud moan left me lips.

"Niall, I'm ready". He pushed his boxers off. He looked at me, trying to make sure and I nodded. His finger entered me. The feeling was a little bit unpleasant at first but I adjusted to it. He slipped another in and started to thrust his fingers. Another loud moan left my lips and he smiled as I arched my back. "I'm ready Niall".

"Are you sure". I nodded. We repositioned ourselves. He slipped himself inside me and I scrunched my eyes closed from the pain. We intertwined our fingers and Niall looked at me worried. I just nodded to assure him it was okay. He started to thrust.

"Niall!!! Don't stop!" I called out his name. A loud moan escaped from both of us. "I'm gonna...cum..." I tried to speak but it was barely a whisper. He enclosed his mouth around it and I let go. He came back up to my lips and I could taste it as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He kept on thrusting and I clenched his hair in my fingers, causing him to moan. He let go and I felt it shoot through me. He hit my prostate which was an unusual feeling but gave me pleasure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall huddled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. "That was amazing". I mumbled against his messy hair.

"You were amazing". He mumbled.

"I love you Niall".

"I love you more Harry".

"I doubt that". I whispered before closing my eyes.

Niall's POV

I stood by Harry's locker, waiting for him to come from class. I wasn't sure what he had but I wasn't in his class. "Hello baby". I turned around to see Harry's cheesy smile. He opened his locker and put his books in there. After closing it he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the roof where no one usually goes. We ran up the stairs and closed the door behind us. Harry pushed me up to the brick wall, his body tight against mine and pushed his lips to mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he cupped my bum in his hands.

"NO JASON! STOP!" I heard someone yell. The door flung open and Harry dropped me, stepping away. He stared at me in shock, afraid to look at who was there.

"You're fucking gay?" I looked to see Jason and Austin standing there. Austin had an apologetic look in his eyes. But Jason was just disgusted. He walked up to Harry and stood pretty close to him. "You're a fucking poofter? Harry fucking Styles can't be gay. Especially with that piece of shit". He referred to me. Before I knew it Harry's fist had swung hard across Justin's face. He laughed evily and walked towards Harry, going to throw a fist. Harry tried to avoid it but Justin just got him. I stood back in horror. I hated to see Harry fighting someone. That's the person I hate. But it was because of what he said. About me. He said I was a piece of shit. There was no doubt that Harry wouldn't take it so badly. Harry threw a punch into Justin's stomach and Justin groaned but smiled. I watched as they constantly threw punches at each other. I looked over to Austin and he looked hesitant to stand in the middle and stop it. "You're a fag Harry". Harry punched him in the face again which made Jason fall back to the ground. There was suddenly a whole group of other students surrounding them as they kept on kicking and punching.

Soon enough teachers were there and pulling them away from each other. Harry gave me an apologetic look as the teacher led him back to the school. "You're a fag Harry Styles! Harry Styles is a fag!" He yelled. Everyone had shock cross their faces as they all started gossiping. I decided that was enough.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

----------------------------------

A/N: hello :) sorry I haven't updated for a week or so. School is so full on and I have so much homework! I tried to write as much as I could cos I might not update again for another week.

Also, I am so happy! I wasn't going to the TMH tour cos I didn't have tickets but my mum got two sets for October so I'm so stoked! Can't wait! :D just thought I'd share that :) I've been telling everyone I talk to ever since she got them. Anybody else going to the Melbourne, Australia ones??

I hope you liked this chapter :) please vote and comment!! Thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.2K 59
One is dealing with a tragic loss while the other is living his dream. Fate brings these two young men together. Over time their friendship buds into...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
25.1K 656 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...
432K 19.5K 24
"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?" "It's just Harry." "Ok. Is that your favorite band?" "Yeah, it is actually." ...