Gojox black girl reader

By xnarum_ix

Y/N a sorcerer who loves music and is in love with sensei Gojo. But what happens when things start to take a... More

Beach day
The kiss
Favorite boy 1🖤
Highschool friend
Cherry waves
Night out
Decode
Just thinking
Cursed corpse
Shopping
Arcade night
Awkward
News
Restless
Ache
Torn apart
The storm
Mistakes

Brush it off

329 11 37
By xnarum_ix

"Im so bored" Yuji groans. We were all sitting on the outside part of a small coffee shop.

"Same." Me and Nobara say at the same time.

"Go read a book or something." Megumi says

"Megumi your bored too i can tell its written all over your face." I say putting my arm around him. Me and Megumi were super close ever since we joined up. I annoy him most of the time but i know he secretly likes it.

"No, im not, bored."

"I have an idea!" Nobara says almost slamming her phone onto the table.

"Let me hear it." I say removing my arm from around Megumi.

"Its still pretty early in the day and ive think we've been working hard, soo how about we go to the beach today." Nobara says

"The beach?" Megumi questions.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Yuji says loudly causing a few customers to turn our way.

"That could be the move, and the beach isnt too far away is it."

"Nope the closest one is 45 minutes away." Nobara says.

"Well its set." Itadori says putting his hands together "we're going to the beach. Should we invite Gojo?"

My heart skips a beat just hearing his name. And before you start this isnt a cheesy love story. I don't specifically know how, but i accidentally developed feelings for Gojo? And i know, i know, its wrong, he's my sensei.

But i cant help it, i tried ignoring my feelings for him but i just couldnt. Now none of this means im gonna act on it and say something. I just couldnt. I mean look at him, one he's my sensei, two there is a bit of a age gap, three theres too many women that want him. Women who made more sense to be with him.

He probably see's me as JUST his student, and you know, its fine with me, because i just accepted the fact that we'll never be. Also theres only one person who knows about this and its Nobara. In most cases i would tell Megumi, but THIS, this is serious and a girl only type of thing.

"Yea why not" Nobara says answering Yuji's earlier question.

"Sure." I say

"Somebody else text him my phone's going dead."

"Yea i need to save my battery and im not wasting it on him." Nobara says kicking my foot under the table telling me to do it.

"I guess i will"

🔵Gojo🔵

Doing a quick store run did you want
Anything.

( my favorite snack) also a new charger
Please mines broke. 🙃
Read

Anything else princess?

No, thats all luv.
Read

🔵Gojo🔵 loved a message.

Today

We're going to the beach today and
We wanted to know if you wanted to come?
Delivered

Gojo loves to tease me with the name princess. And before you get your hopes up like i did at first, he has no romantic intent behind it its actually supposed to be the opposite.

I sit my phone on the table and wait for a text. A minute or so went by and he responded. At first that really used to get me, he texts back fast but then the other half of me realizes he has no life. A grin appears on my face from the inner thought.

Thankfully no one noticed. "He said yea to the beach."

"Alright! This is gonna be fun!"

Little time skip.

"Ok so what bathing suit are you going to wear?" Nobara says over the phone.

"Im not sure, i think i have one to wear."

"Ok well look super super cute because today is your lucky day."

"Oh shut up."

"Gojo might really like what your wearing hes gon-

I make fake 'phone breaking up' sounds "i cant hear you, looks like imma have to call you back." I say continuing the noise and then hanging up.

I went to the bathroom and put it on. I do a closed lip smile and look in the mirror. "Ughhhh this bathing suit looked way better on me in my head."

Im not really a insecure person but it was SOMETHING about bathing suits, thats just took me out.

What will Gojo think? What will my friends think. Will they think im a fat? I then slap both my hands on my cheeks and look in the mirror. "What is wrong with me, i will not let some stupid bathing suit dictate how i feel about my self. I know i am beautiful" i tell myself.

That made me feel a little bit better. I put my braids in a side ponytail to the back. I heard my phone buzz indicating i got a notification and it was Gojo.

🔵Gojo🔵

Today

We're going to the beach today and
We wanted to know if you wanted to come?
Read

Of course, glad you guys thought about
me😉

Calm down your not as important as you
think🙄
Read

That was mean😕

Good it was intended to be
Read

Today 12:22 pm    

Im picking you up from your dorm first.

Im not done yet.
Read

Too late🙃

I smack my teeth and then i heard a knock on my door causing me to smack my teeth again. I search my dresser for a shirt. I put it on and then go to the door. "Stupid idiot does he not listen to anything i say  " i grumble to myself

I swing the door open "you dont look too happy to see me." Gojo says with some swimming trunks and a tropical shirt opened up revealing his chest. Oh my.

"Yea because im not done you would've had a better shot at picking up the guys first, you literally passed them up to torment me."

"I wouldnt use the word torment." He says inviting his self in.

"Oh but i would, and i dont recall saying you could come in."

"Y/N your such a meany" he says playfully and plopping his self on my bed and i closed the door.

"And your acting like such a baby." I say going to the nearest mirror and then grabbing some slippers.

I can tell Gojo's eyes were watching my every move. He then looks at his watch "come on we're going to the beach not a Hollywood premiere."

"Fine come on" i say grabbing the rest of my things and pulling him up off my bed. Once we get to the door i let go of him and i lock my dorm room.

Time skip to car.

"I call aux!" Yuji says from the backseat.

"Nooo! Lets listen to my music."  Nobara whines.

"I knew i shouldnt have come." Megumi says staring out the window.

Gojo was driving and i sat in the front, everyone else sat in the back.

"Calm down, we can just listen to the radio."  Gojo says turning it up, it was the song me and your mama by childish gambino.

After a couple of minutes everyone was in there own world either on there phone, looking outside the window with head phones or sleep. So it was just me and Gojo awake or actually present at the moment.

He holds the wheel with one hand and rest the other of the gear shift. Why is this some how attractive, well to be honest anything he does is attractive to me. I would catch him glance at me as he drove.

Every now and then i would ask myself is it possible he does have a crush on me. Does he even think of me like that. I would always think there was something between us something that was never said. But the logical side of me would always try to brush it off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.8K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
78K 2.5K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...
35.2K 1K 12
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* from awkward notes to fresh roses, he'll do anything to show chihara yuki's his affection, even if he's clumsy at it. ღ no manga spoile...
170 20 7
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ❝ Where there is hope there is faith . Where there is faith miracles happen ❞ Sometimes things turn out how we don't wa...