a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43

40

59 1 0
By Edaj1908

The night time has come the class 2c are now ready for their little game except y/n..y/n is with regis both of them are hunting. Regis is hunting a vampire in town while y/n is guarding in school but in a secret.

Meanwhile

Akira- good evenimg class i am akira takano together with me is osakabe takano- sensei we are now live in broadcast and it was also live into some school that we know..so do your best. And may the best man and woman win..

The cafe and the play start their battle

Itoko- akira please take care for a while..

Akira- alright..

Itoko went on the roof top to see if y/n is there..

Itoko- y/n if you are here please answer me. 

Moments later itoko feel that she is being watch.. and whem she turns her back she saw a white hair man cat like eyes and wielding a 2 swords on his back

Imagine this is y/n wear..

Y/n- hello itoko darling.

Itoko- oh my~ is that you y/n..

Y/n- indeed..

Itoko- why are you here..

Y/n- i have a job to finish..

Itoko- you are going to hunt vampire??

Y/n- vampire is no problem. Because another vampire is hunting it.

Itoko- another vampire??

Y/n- lets just say he is the highest vampire living..and it happens he is my friend..and that friend of mine is a higher vampire..some vampire who is devour innocent humans are being rogue..and my friend is here to keep your town safe..even he is a vampire..

Itoko- arebyou sure babe??

Y/n- i am..i know him because vampire also hold a sacred rules to follow speciallybhebis a higher vampire him self..and speak of the devil he is coming.

Itoko saw a fog approaching.

Regis- good evening witcher..

Y/n- good evening  vampire regis  and please be polite to our human guest..

Regis- greetings i am Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy or in short call me regis..

Itoko( afraid )- greetings  i am itoko osakabe a teacher of this school..

Regis- perhaps you should relax. I am not gonna bite you..i may be a vampire but i am a humanist..one..

Y/n- regis when i am going back home please take care of this town..

Regis- i will old timer..haha i already talk to your contractor while you are having some private moments on your girl..

Y/n- i forgot you also have sharp sense..fufufufu..

Regis- that i do my friend..

Y/n- so any tidings..

Regis- the town is safe from vampire for now..i already did what you told me..and i added my own alchemical formula to keep the vampire attack every once in a while..

Y/n- did you burn the victim's body and the vampire corpse..no offense for the vampire term..

Regis- the victim's body i'm afraid i cant do that due to the tradition. But i put a special potion to keep the ghoul away..

Y/n- nice..if you found a ghoul's nest or necrophage nest blow it right away..

Y/n give a paper to regis

Y/n- regis take this..

Regis- hmmm this is a bomb formula??

Y/n- indeed  this is the formula for all necrophages nest that you find..dont worry i have a copy..

Regis- thanks my friend...

Y/n- oh by the way if you want to taste a blood..just buy it from the blood bank..

Regis- i will..your contractor is willing to give me a fresh blood every once in a while...

Y/n- alright..listen regis if i ever found you name in the notice board trust me i will come and hunt you down.

Regis- shut up y/n..both you and i know that only a higher vampire can kill other higher vampire..and please you already know i am a humanist..it is impossible for me to devour a innocent human.

Y/n- good..that is why the duchess likes your humor..so anyway..where are you going now??

Regis- since you are here patrolling and the children having a game..it seems my duty for tonight is done..

Y/n- alright..before i go back to kuoh. Go to my address i will leave some wine and drinks for you to enjoy..

Regis- thanks my friend. I will

Y/n give his address to regis. And regis bid hos farewell..

Itoko- so that is your friend..his even older than i imagine..

Y/n- yes he is older than you and me..typical vampire..fufufufu

Itoko- babe when you go home is it possible for me to go with you and transfer school??

Y/n- ofcourse you can..you want to teach at kuoh academy??

Itoko shyly nod her head..

Y/n- i can do that..i'll ask sona and rias to let you teach at the school..

Itoko- why you are relying to those girls..

Y/n- secret~

Itoko- tell me now~ or else..

Y/n( lied )- sigh! Sona and rias family owns kuoh academy..and both of them runs that school..if they decide to let you in. They will do it..without having a second thought..

Itoko- in short they are the princesses at kuoh..

Y/n- yeah..if you want to teach there just tell them..you are a genius..and i also have a friend who is a scientist him self he is also teaching there..you two might become a partners in crime..

Itoko- oh really~

Y/n- yes..and also he is an inventor of many things..you might learn something from him..

Itoko- it seems you have a lot of people on your back..

Y/n- not really those people owes me a lot of favor..hehehe so i take it as advantage..

Itoko- clever boy~

Y/n- woman i am kicking ass while you are still in diapers..

Itoko- fufufu it seems my future plan is fix..i always want to teach at kuoh. But the employment there is very strict and hard..

Y/n- well now you can go there using my imfluence babe~

Itoko got blush to y/n's words.

Y/n- anyway babe how is the situation??..

Itoko- akira is on the monitor for now..

Y/n- well i should go on patrol..

Itoko- alright babe~

Y/n smack itoko's behind.

Itoko- eeepp!!

Y/n- see you babe~

Meanwhile

Mikoto- eri how is your area??

Eri- it was fine here all clear..

Mikoto- alright! I will go down to the second floor hanai is there..

Mikoto proceed to the 2nd floor..she saw her comrade there engaging a fight

This is how they do..

Harima and hanai is also engaging their own fight

THis is harima and hanai fight

Back at kuoh

Issei- man those guys are intense..

Kuroka- they fight like a pro..

Arthur- they are quick..fufufufufu

Sona- those student sigh- even they can settle it at day time they choose nightime..

Akeno- fufufu i bet they don't have permission to engage..

Vali- don't worry about it my future sister is there..

Saji/issei- future sister???

Vali- you know red one in the near future you are not the only one who will become a harem king..

Issie- what do you mean??

Ddraig- partner what the white one's empying y/n is going to have a harem on his own!!

Albion- true i saw it and i can sense his aiming for his attention

Issei- well...i don't mind anyway..as long it's y/n.. so tell me does the girl is hot like rias and the rest??

Sona- she may not be busty as you guys but her sex appeal is striking..

Rias- i can agree to that..may be most boys including you will going to drool..

Vali- not only that boys even his female friends there is buautiful on their own rights..

Rias- so boys. Most of them are friends with y/n..and since they are friends we envite them here. And mostly they will stay at y/n's house..so ladies and gentle men..when they arrive here please be on your best behaviour specially they are y/n's guest..

Sona- so guysbe a dear for us once in a while act like a butler and a maid..we will try our best not to be discover..

Kiba- buchou..what about your brother will come for a visit??

Rias- i will call him If y/n decides to go home..

Sona- i will going to handle my sister.

Vali- i already told dad about this..

Issei and the rest- hai!!! We will do our best...

Rias- if you all do that y/n might treat us all!!

All peerages- eeeeehhhh!!!!!!

Rias- he told me that few days ago. When i deliver his order.

Sona- fufufufu i hope harima is enjoying his new bike...

Vali- fufufufu and i hope itoko-san is enjoying riding my y/n..

Issei/saji- whhaaaaaattt!!!!!

Vali- sorry boys y/n beats you two twice in a row now...

Issei and the rest had a blush  on their face..

Akeno- oh my~

Rias- akeno behave...you might want issei to punish you again..

Akeno- go ahead~

Rias- ugh!!! This girl...

Vali- relax rias even kuroka is the same...fufufu

Rias- issei is enough to give me a headache now akeno is joining..

Sona- well akeno comes to you first before issei..

Rias- well i can discipline akeno that time..well issei is giving her a boost when it comes to those things..

Akeno- chill rias...we were just teasing you...fufufufuf

Rias- oh dear...

Koneko- hey guys i see y/n is in the same school building..

Everybody watch y/n holding a sword..

Vali- he is hunting at the same school??

Rias- may be he sense something in that school building.

Back to yagami

During the battle asou and suga are busy fighting the opponent until they saw a wraith.

Asou- suga look!!

Suga- what the heck!!

Asou- is that a ghost!!!

Suga- i dont know!!

Asou- what should we do..

Suga- j-just leave it be..

Asou is so scared and when he saw outside the building they saw the same wraiths swarming all over them..

Meanwhile

Akira- sensei! Look what is that??

Itoko- a ghost??!

Akira- ghost??? Is that really a ghost..

During the conversation between akira and itoko y/n enters the room

IMAGINE THIS IS Y/N

Akira- who are you!!!

Itoko- y/n good thing you are still here..

Akira- y-y/n!!

Y/n- good eve ladies.

Akira- y/n what happen to you?? And why are you here..

Y/n- all will be explain later..itoko what is the situation now??

Itoko- not good i'm worried about the students..

Y/n- relax i will deal with them..

Itoko- whT are those ghost??

Y/n- specters

Akira- specters.

Y/n- The terms Ghost or Specter are both hypernyms used to refer to spectral creatures that generally haunt cemeteries and crypts. Sometimes, however, the specters are tethered to a certain person or a place; some unfinished business keeping them trapped in the mortal plane.

Itoko- but why are they are here???

Y/n- it is a posibilty that this building or school ground could be a cemetery??

Akira- are you sure??

Y/n- yes. This specters appear only in a place where their mortal body has been laid..in your modern term its called ghost.but in the other terms it's called specters.

( i made my own terms sorry if i made a wrong term or language ).

Akira- understood..

Itoko- is there any posibility to kill it and never to return or possible an exorcism??

Y/n- exircism rituals no..but me that specters is a piece of cake..

Itoko- you know how to deal with it??

Y/n- of course.with these..

Y/n shows his sword and oils

Itoko- a potion??

Y/n- it's an oil...this oil is a specter oil..this is made specialy for that kind..and your in luck that specter is not harmful..unlike the other specter that i know..

Itoko- what a relief..

Akira- lets be franct y/n what are you really?? It is clearly that you are something else..

Y/n- sigh!! Akira i am a monster slayer. i am here to solve your town's problem..i am sorry for hiding my identity to you guys. I don't want to involve you or put you into harm..specially tenma she is a stupid girl.

Akira- so what she told you before was true.

Y/n- indeed..the person that she saw who is fighting a vampire is me...i try not to involve her because i am afraid she might going to become a victim of the vampire attack if she will continue into her curiousity. About me..knowing her . i bet she will continue to follow me during my night hunting..

Akira- i understand y/n..don't worry..may i ask you are not some kind of monster slayer??

Y/n- i am no ordinary monster slayer that you commonly watch in the movie..i am the real deal..i am a professional hunter..i am a mutant akira i posses different kind of magic..

Akira- magic??

Y/n- real magic akira not those some silly trick.  You will see later when i deal with those specters..

Akira nods while y/n starts oiling his sword

Itoko- babe??

Y/n- yes babe??

Itoko- did you say that you are a mutant??

Y/n- yes i am..do you remember about the mages that put some magic into me??

Itoko- i did..

Y/n- look what i am trying to say that time is mages experiments us to become what i am right now..

Itoko- why you didn't told me??

Y/n- i was afraid if i told you the real reason why i become a monster slayer..

Itoko- why?? You are afraid that i will spit in your name or your kind??

Akira- why would we do that..

Y/n- in the past..every time i travel city to city when people saw a mutant like me they will spit me..or call me a mutant or sometimes a freak of nature..

Akira- we are not like that..

Itoko- true. Look do you think i will hate you now that i know your identity?? No..what i feel now i love you even more..because you are doing your best to save us. And we know how dangerous that you are going to face later on..

Y/n- thanks akira and itoko..

Itoko- so go now slayer and kill those specters..l

Y/n nods and take his decoction

Akira and itoko shock to see y/n's action

Akira- y/n are you okay

After akira ask y/n if he is okay she was shock to see y/n's eyes

Y/n- i'm fine akira.

Akira nods .

Y/n- before i go i meed a boost fufufud

Y/n approach to itoko and kiss her on her lips..

Y/n- thanks babe..

Itoko- just go

Y/n exits the music room proceed to hunt specters.

Meanwhile

During the small walk y/n saw asou and suga afraid because a wraiths  approaching to them..

Asou- suga what shod we do now!!!

Suga- i don't know..

Y/n approach to them

Y/n- asou!! Suga!! Move out go to the music room!!! Now!! I will handle this..

Asou- y/n!!!

Suga- but-

Y/n- no time to explain move!! Now!!!

Asou and suga runs out due to fear..

After asou and suga are out of the roo.he is now facing with the wraiths..

Y/n- damn your ugly!!

This is how he fights

Music room

Akira- huh!! Why is y/n doesnt recieve any damage??

Itoko- maybe he is using magic

Akira- so those are magic that he means

Meanwhile

Eri, tenma mikoto and the other 2 c girls are in one room were very scared to see plenty of wraiths not far from them..

Tenma- mikoto i'm scared..

Mikoto- you are not alone we are all afraid..

Eri- where is harima when you need him...

2c classmate- harima cant do anything in order to fight this monster!!

Eri- but still he migjt do something that can eeaken this..

Mikoto- if harima will fight them he will be killed!! The only thing that we can hope is a miracle!!

Before eri can retort y/n walks behind them in the dark..

Y/n- mikoto is correct only a miracle can save you..

When the girls look behind them they saw y/n walking behond them..much to the shock of tenma

Tenma- hey i saw you when you fight those vampire!!

Y/n- indeed tenma..you saw me..and i am sorry..for keeping it a secret..

Tenma- eehh!!!

Y/n- yes tenma yoir suspicious is right i am that man.

Tenma- i told you i eas wrong..

Y/n- i'm sorry tenma..

Eri- y/n???!! What are you doing here??!!!

Y/n- simple i am going to save your asses from those ghost..

Mikoto- ehh! Can you deal with them??

Y/n- not my first time to deal with those pests.

Tenma- relax girls we are safe now!! If y/n can fight those vampires i am sure he can deal with those ghost or whatever..

Y/n- damn right!!

2c girl- what happen to your eyes??

Y/n- i'll explain later..after this lets have something to eat or drink here at school!!

Eri- are you crazy!!!

Y/n- eri if tenma trust me so much then why cant you?? Do you think this is a difficult fight..dont make me laugh..i already deal the dangerous monsters. Rather these lousy specters or ghosts..

Eri cant talk..

Tenma- please save us y/n..

Y/n- fufufufu granted now go to the music room that is the only area is safe because i put a protection spell after i leave itoko and akira there..

Mikoto- what about you??

Y/n- don't worry about me..just go now..

The girls run to the music room while y/n will dealing with a wraiths again

Y/n- now lets have some fun

Y/n( mind )- a penitent??? What the hell are they doing here???!!!  But oh well atleast that specter is dead..

Meanwhile

Akira- he's good..

Itoko- yeah!!

Asou- what the hell is that??

Itoko- from what y/n said those beings are specters. Or ghost??

Suga- ghost!! But why are they here??
L
Akira- from what i learn those beings appears only in cemetery or crypts..

Asou/suga- what!!!

Itoko- maybe  this school is a former cenetery..

After itoko little lecture  the girls arrive and enter the music room..

Mikoto- wheew!! That was close..

Asou/suga- girls!! Thank heaven you were safe.

2-c girl- thanks to y/n he arrive to rescue us.

Eri- i'm worried what happen to him??

Itoko- don't worry he defeated the ghosts  before you arrive..

Suga- yeah!! He is cool and extremely good at swords..

Asou- he can do magic too!!

Eri- ohh please!! Magic is not true..

Itoko- he can do magic we saw it in our eyes..he even use multiple magic..to defeat those ghost

Asou- how did he do that! Specially he cast some purple glyph that made those ghost to move slower and slice them all..

Akira- y/n is no ordinary human..

Eri- what do you mean??

Akira- it means y/n is not a full human he is a mutant. And a monster slayer..

Eri- mutant??!! Are those real!!

2c girl- i see no wonder his eyes are so different ...

Eri/mikoto- can you explain it??

2c girl- i look at his eyes..his eyes are not normal..all i see is all black no iris to be seen and he has a medallion shape like a wolf...and his face has a vain is visible too..

Itoko- because he takes some potion before he rescue you all..his normal eyes is like a gold..

Eri/mikoto- we saw that during our class..

Itoko- the one that you saw was made by magic..his real eyes is liquid gold cat like eyes..

Eri- in short he is playing us!! Hiding his real identity!!

Akira- watch your word sawachika..he has a reason to hide his identity..and thatbreasin is not easy to handle..

Eri- so what!! He just lie into us!!

Itoko- listen! And listen very well eri.. y/n is still experiencing a trauma duebto hos personality and identity! I can understand him why he is acting cold and he doesnt posses any emotions due his current personality..

Mikoto- why he is like that happen to him?

Itoko- listen what i am going to say is keep it as a secret dont tell anybody about y/n's secret. Specially you tenma! I know you are mouth can't stop! If i ever hear that his secret has been leak out expect you will be severely punish!!

The student nods

Itoko- listen guys y/n is a mutant but no ordinary..he said it to me few nights ago he told me that he's been in a lot of training abd after that training a mage put him into experiment to wield magic and powers..he might be an experienced fighters but that is not all..he is well verse in alchemy and now he is also a magic caster. Aside from those things he is also unable to bear a single child. In short hebis infertile due to his status now.

The students was shock to realize the true personality and identitybof y/n..

Eri- what a joke..i'm going home..

Mikoto- you cant leave eri there are plenty of ghost outside on the building..

Eri- so??

Itoko approach eri and slap her

Itoko- stop being a spoiled brat eri!!! Is this how you treat harima when the two of you are alone!!!

Eri-........

Itoko- if this is how you handle your relationship..it's better to cancel your engagement!!!!

Eri- don't bring harima on this!!!

Itoko- listen here brat!! Start acting like an adult!! Harima might be an idiot but he is not stupid!! I know him too well rather than you!! He might be a 17 years old boy but the way he acts he is like an adult...now he was out there along with hanai..for who knows what happen to them..and y/n is there fighting alone doing all his skills that he posses on order to save us all..

Asou-true and there is nothing we can do to aid him

Itoko- there is nothing we could do..asou..he is the only one who can save us...

Suga- dude..lets just hope that he is alright.

Itoko- relax he is just fine..tell me asou/suga have you ever heard about the news some monster slayer appears out of no where and killing all the monster at kuoh.

Suga- now that you mentuon it i did..the last time i read the news kuoh town is filled with different kind of monsters before here 

Itoko- indeed..and y/n is from kuoh

Asou- that means y/n is the one who slay those beast in kuoh! No wonder ever since a monster slayer arrive there. Those monsters activities is getting decrease..

Itoko- correct..

Before itoko could continue to talknshe saw eri trying to open tbe door but failed..

Eri- why i cant open the door..

Itoko- that idilt put a spell in order for us not to get out..

Mikoto- sigh~ this girl is so stubborn..

Itoko- eri sit...down!!!

Eri cant do anything

Akira now eri watch the fight don't worry about harima and hanai they are fine..sensei look it's y/n he is now on the field fighting hordes of ghosts..

Itoko- what about the others??

Akira- he manage to save them including harima and hanai..he put them into laboratory and i think he cast a spell in order to  seal the door??

Itoko- alright focus on y/n now..

Akira put the camera feeds to y/n they are shock to see that y/n is fighting a lot of specters

Imagine this is the way geralt fight the specters and imagine those bandits were specters

And this is how he fights some of the night wraiths..

Bact to music room

Itoko- now that you saw how he fight and use magic..so you believe that y/n is just joking??

Mikoto- i see it now..

Itoko- understand the reason why he is keeping his identity a secret..

Asou- tell us why sensei..

Itoko- look guys y/n may be look so young but in reality he is way too older than us..

The student- eeehhhh!!!

Tenma- but sensei why he is looking so young..

Itoko- it's because he is a mutant..sure he is cool and have some perks..

Suga- or may be his physical appearance is one of his perks becaise hebis a mutant??

Itoko- i can agree to that..and he is also well verse in alchemy..

Mikoto- alchemy??

Itoko- the study of alchemy can create powerful offensive and defensive concoctions that can bring an advantage into battles.

2c girl- sensei you said it earlier that y/n
Is taking a potion before he rescue us 

Itoko- yes.

Mikoto- those potion that he takes is it part of alchemy??

Itoko- yes..it is part of alchemy. He drinks his potion is to give him a temporary boost. Of his abilities..what you saw earlier was the effect of his potion.

Suga- no wonder he can fight those ghosts so easily.

Akira- don't forget that he kiss sensei again.

The students- eeeehhh!!!!

Akira- it was an extra boost..fufufufufu

Tenma- well sensei it's not new to us..

Itoko- now eri you saw what y/n can do. Do really think. Y/n is playing a tricks?? Sure he lied to us. And now look at him?? Do you think a normal person can fight like y/n??

Eri- i-i have nothing to say...

Mikoto- now to see is to believe..and you believe now because you see what he can do...

Suga- come on guys cut her some slack..she must be shock because she saw a ghost.  And she discover that y/n is also a real mutant..

Itoko- i warn you eri..stop being a spoiled brat all the time...if you continue your attitude i can guarantee you. I will cancel your engagement to harima..and i will do it due to the fact i am his cousin and his legal guardian..

Before itoko continue akira recieves a video call from sona

Akira- hello sona??

Sona- helli akira i saw the whole video. What happen there???

Akira- we are under attack by ghost or specter??

Sona- where is y/n??

Akira- he is still engaging a battle..

Sona- listen no matter what happen don't go out let him deal that specter..

Akira- agreed

Sona- how was everybody there??

Akira- all has been save..y/n manage to save them all .

Sona- good..and what happen to sawachicka??

Akira- we have a little argurment about y/n's identity.

Sona- listen guys i don't have time for pleasantries as of this moment..some of you know me. I am the student council president of kuoh academy  you can call me sona shitori.

The student- good evening.

Sona- as i explain to you why y/n hides his true identity. Is because of some reason.. 1 he hide's it because he will not going to involve normal human in his contract. 2. Due to the fact that the vampire attacks  is the problem at your town. And those vampires is not a typical vampire that you saw in movies.. if y/n reveal him self as early as can be those beast might hide or disguise them selves as a human being as long as he is there..once y/n go back here there are large posibility that they will attack again..and 3 i read his reports about a certain vampire is also aiding him..so no need to fear there once he go back here..

Itoko- sona i already meet his vampire friend..

Sona- ohhh..

Itoko- he just come to meet y/n..i believe his name is regis. A higher vampire..and a humanist..he told me that he is the one who will slay vampires here once he go home 

Sona- understood..once agaon ladies and gentle men in behalf of my colligues here i sencerely apologize for hiding his identity..

Asou- no need ma'am we should be thankful to you that one of your fellow student arrives here in order to solve our problem..now we know why he hides his identity 

Sona- no need he is just avoiding  you from getting harm..that is why he is hiding him self..he is doing the same here school at day and monster slayer at night 

Asou nods his head..

Sona- oh before i go itoko vali said that she exoected that you loose your v card to y/n..fufufuf..

Itoko( blushing )- that girl!!!

Sona- well guys we will see again when school break comes. We will personaly go there to get y/n back home and also some of you will come with us..our siblings wants to talk to you. For some reports.

Itoko- understood...

Sona- our conversation now is recorded y/n's contractor wants my report about y/n's activity  there  ..

Itoko- understood see you soon sona

Sona- see you soon future l/n~

Sona ended the call

Itoko- sigh~ that brat..

Asou- so she is the president of kuoh students.

Suga- the way she delivers her message it seems she is very strict.

Mikoto- from what i had heard from y/n she is very strict..do you see the amount of paoaers that he needs to answer during class

Suga nods

Mikoto- she deliver it to y/n personally and y/n was shock to the amount of papers the he needs to answer....and y/n said that she is evil clown..and also whrn she glance to him. Even him can't do anything..

Suga- she is indeed strict..

Mikoto- fufufufu now lets focus to y/n

Mikoto and the rest watch y/n fight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1K 31
Issei gets neglected by the orc and finds out they've been cheating on him with vali, his sworn rival
52.7K 1.7K 18
(Y/n)'s got a unknown past with many surprises. When she goes to a Black Veil Brides concert she became a hype women for them and lives with them. Th...
14.8K 272 21
(y/n) (l/n) was a powerful blood hunter, wizard, and rogue. He was a prince that's family got killed. The enemy was too powerful for him, and he felt...
358K 5.4K 19
A boy named Y/n was a knight of Rias Gremory he loved her and every girls the in her peerage the moment he became her servant but when he was about t...