GATE: Thus USCA fought them (...

By 410Jackass

(A/N: I know I'm making another gate fanfic, Well if you guys want to know, Don't ask) The USCA (Or United St... More

BIO (Y/N and his family) and nation
UUSCF infantry
UUSCF weapons
UUSCF ground vehicles 1
UUSCF ground vehicles 2
UUSCF Airforce
UUSCF mechs
UUSCF navy
UUSCF turret and artillery
UUSCF weapons of mass destruction
Lore of UUSCA: 1/4
Lore of UUSCF: 3/4
Lore of UUSCF: 4/4
PNTO
Character info
Axis-pack
Communist-pact
Prologue
Announcement (e_e)
Chapter 1: Interrogate
Chapter 2: The other side.
UUSCF Drones
Chapter 3: Defending the bunny village (I guess)
Empire of japan
Republic of china
Ukraine
Chapter 4: New allies in another world
Chapter 5: Battle of Damuis hill pt.1
Chapter 6: Battle of Damuis hill pt.2
Chapter 7: Battle of Damuis hill pt.3
Communist-fascism rebellions
Announcement (Again)
Chapter 8: New arrived
United States of Botswana
Meme pt.1
Announcement (Again.... I don't fucking know)
Chapter 9: Japanese? here? Why?
USCF Weapons 2
Chapter 10: Question & Torture
Chapter 11: Keep Calm Falmart, The United States is going annex you all
USC Airship class
Chapter 12: Parallel Japanese in Washington DC
Chapter 13: History of USCA 1/2
Announcement (Again x3 ._.)
Chapter 14: History of USCA 2/2
USCF Ground vehicles 3 and Jack personal mech
Chapter 15: JSDF in the special regions pt.1
Chapter 16: JSDF in the special regions pt.2
Chapter 17: Gothic Loli and Fox Shota
Chapter 18: Attack by the flame dragon
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: USCA visit the JSDF
Chapter 21: Italican pt.1
Chapter 22: Italican pt.2
Chapter 23: Italican pt.3
Chapter 24: Italican pt.4
Chapter 25: Negotiations and the rose knights
Chapter 26: Back (Again) to italica and Jack's sleep~
Chapter 27: Back to alnus hill
Chapter 28: Meeting the Japanese Diet pt.1
Chapter 29: Meeting the Japanese Diet pt.2
Chapter 30: Subway
Chapter 31: Itami Ex-wife
Chapter 32: Exploring tokyo and the incidents pt.1
USC Vehicles 4
Chapter 33: Exploring tokyo and the incidents pt.2
Chapter 34: Back to the falmart and the Nazi female sus.
Chapter 35: Jack new visitors~ ( ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)
Chapter 36: Dragon hunting
Chapter 37: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.1
Chapter 38: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.2
Chapter 39: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.3
Christmas Chapter pt.1
Christmas Chapter pt.2
Christmas Chapter pt.3
Christmas Chapter Final
A/N
Chapter 40: USCA, Ukraine Vs Russia Pt.4
Chapter 41: Back to Falmart Pt.1
Chapter 42: Back to Falmart Pt.2
Chapter 43: New Visitor

Lore of UUSCA: 2/4

1.1K 30 13
By 410Jackass

A/N: I'm back again.

============

BEFORE THE UUSCA WAS BIRTH

10 years later, George Washington adoption 5 sons of the nine-tail fox, George even did, He has to care of them. In 1768, Taxes in America where the revolution, The founder fathers were building armes against the brits, The people in America taking arms against the brits.

1776: America revolution

The Americans lead by George Washington, The founder fathers and the 5 sons. George Washington let his son Y/N, A silent boy with fox ears and tails. He leads a 30 Soldiers in the British territory. British soldiers were taken surprise by Y/N lead troops, Many were killed or surrender to the Y/N army. He is the youngest general in the revolution. Y/B, The second son of Washington wants to be greatest invention. He makes rifles that could shoot far away...

(A/N: This is the alternate history, Don't ask)

With this rifles, They reloaded bullets that cut through enemy lines. The British soldiers didn't charge or even line up for firing position. British colonies lost almost all the territory in America. Sôrha Washington was a youngest negotiations in the army, he convinces the natives tribes to fight allow with them in revolution, with that they agree. Àsoha Washington was kindness boy in the revolution. He is also good on making plans for battle and gives information from Y/N. The last was Jack Washington, He was odd boy with fox ears and tails. But an unknown to him, George gives him a present...

(A/N: Don't ask)

Jack was shock about this, When he takes his sword, His feels something, He's hair and tails was bright blue and given no fear. In the battle, British soldiers were killed by jack's sword. Many Americas felt this kid was some kind of god. But George told them that he's doing it for the revolution. In the days go by, Martha Washington gives 5 boys a kiss as to goodbye if they come back alive.

1783: The battle ended, The British soldiers lost many colonies territory in the war. British accepted the America independents all thanks to George Washington And his 5 sons. They named the United States of America.

1799: The tragedy strike in 5 sons, They heard that George Washington and his wife, died leaving the young boys heartbrokens. But Y/N tells them that they will be remember in our memories. Even so they will lead this theirself. Y/B, Sõrha, Àsoha and jack felt nervous, They listen what he said. In October, Congress decided to let Y/N Washington to become President. But the second Congress seeing that Y/N was too young to lead the nations. Americans decided to vote if Y/N become President of United States or Not.

Y/N become President of United States. Vote: 89%

Y/N not become President of United States. Vote: 12%

This however made Y/N little shock, He didn't know that Americans chose him. But he will do his best the nations.

THE WAR OF 1812.

With expansion in America. Royal Navy blockade the effective on Atlantic for maritime trade. Y/N was little mad and declared on 1812, Y/B designs a best weapons that can defeat the British...

(A/N: ಠ_ಠ Don't you ever say a word)

With this new weapon, They successfully beaten the brits, They have annex Canada in North. The royal navy lost the sea battle by steampunk ships that took out 17 royal navy.

The British sigh treaty to end this war, Many went to great Britain. Y/B inventions became population in Americans. This will be the new era for the future.

AMERICAN EXPANSION AND MEXICAN-AMERICAN WAR

With the United States expanded at the west, President Y/N granted the indians as civilians. Even though they were hostile, They were friendly.

1845: In April, US annexed texas. By one year later, US wanted California to be part of the America. But Mexico refused. With this causes Mexican-American war. But to jack Washington, He destroyed the Mexican army with his sword. US army annexed California and Mexico territory, The war in a successful victory in America...

Cuba and the Caribbean became part of United States.

1859: In the south, Many others uses of slaves to do their. When this is happening. They heard that President Y/N decided to abolished slavery in the south. But many pro-slaves refuse. As they secede from the union and create their own country...

This will be known as American civil war.

======

A/N: Done with this part. Two parts to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 588 64
In Falmart, Zorzal and his army were now at war with USKA, German Empire and Japan. However with the advanced technology the outer worldly has, The s...
43.2K 1.1K 18
The fall of Afghanistan and the situation within the pacific has the United States begun to loosen its grip on the coalitions they once established...
46.3K 1K 27
Its been too long since that Day. "WE'RE TAKING FIRE!" We lost Lives. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" We lost Faith in ourselves. "Or are we all...Expendable?" But...
103 0 2
PLOT OF THE FANDOM : "Year 2049, 5 year since the war between the Dummies vs Noobs started, thing haven't move better or worst, from those dust, in a...