bnha mpreg one-shots

By fanfictionwriter178

REQUEST PLEASE any ships nothing off limits any kind of one shot is welcome: sickfics, mpreg, smut, etc.... More

mystery boy ~KIRIBAKU~
mystery boy pt. 2 ~KIRIBAKU~
Is there a thing called to much clothes? ~SHINOJI~
sparkling babies ~TOKOYAMA~
sparkle babies Pt.2 ~TOKOYAMA~
Baby its okay ~TODODEKU~ Top deku Bottom Todoroki
Baby its okay pt.2 ~TODODEKU~
Painfully quiet ~ERASERMIC~
Interesting ~TODODEKU~
W-Why do you all hate me? ~SHINKAMI~
Strange birth ~SHIGADABI~

Saved Baby ~DE-aged EndevorMight~

473 6 3
By fanfictionwriter178

Serious TW: past Forced miscarriage, Abuse, Teenage Drinking, Slightly Gore/Graphic talk of miscarriage. (I'm sorry if this is too intense, I'm using this as a vent for how I felt during my loss) also, slight shigadabi mpreg

Requested by HonesyIsMyWeakness

ENDEAVOR'S P.O.V (He's 46, he was 16 when he lost his baby)

I looked at my phone 6:45 AM; the date is February 20th, the day that I always dread. This was the day that I lost a part of myself, and I vowed never to tell anyone about it. I always get this day off from the hero agency. Thankfully no one ever asks why I take this day off. I usually say it's a mental health day. I knew this day would be more difficult than the rest of the anniversary because this would have been my baby's 30th birthday; she would have had a family by now and maybe be a pro by my side.

I finally rolled out of bed, not thinking much about anything. I was keeping my facade void of any emotion on my face. I made a B-line to the liquor cabinet, grabbing the most powerful thing I could find. I found my old bottle of absinthe.

"This will do," I said, grabbing a glass, pouring a few ice cubes into the cup.

I found one of my old journals as I made my way to the roof. I keep several around the house to write about whatever I feel like; I know the journal I picked up was old, some from my younger years, I could feel the fabric I left hanging on the book.

I sat down on the sofa I had put up here years ago. I poured myself a glass of absinthe, staring at the sunrise. I grabbed the soft fabric from the inside of the journal, holding it in one hand, taking a sip of my drink. This was my routine every year; I'd watch the sunrise and sunset on this day. I was sent back to that hellish day when I closed my eyes.

TW INTENSE SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. (Some venting as well)

"Mom, I need to tell you something," I say, looking down. I was in a baggy sweater with one hand on my bump, feeling my baby move around, kicking right where my hand was.

"Yes, Enji, what do you want? I don't have time for this." Mom said, looking back at me

"I'm four months pregnant." I blurt out

"WHAT, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING, ME ENJI? HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS!!!" my mother screamed, the floors cracking as lava poured into the room.

"I- I know, mom. I'm sorry I never meant for this to happen. Please, I'm sorry I tried to be careful. I'm sorry," I yelled, fearing what mom would do.

"YOUR FATHER WOULD BE SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, SO HELP ME, GOD, I WILL KILL THAT CHILD IF I HAVE TO. YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CHILD AT THIS AGE. Do you WANT to ruin my REPUTATION? I SWEAR, sometimes you NEVER THINK ANYTHING THROUGH. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THE FATHER!?!"

It felt like everything went in slow motion as the first punch landed. I blacked out for a bit as my mother's lava became too much for my body in its state. I awoke on the floor feeling the last kick to my lower stomach I would ever feel.

I started screaming until my throat was raw, knowing my baby would not make it. I lay on the ground, flames surrounding me as I lay my hand on my little bump. I heaved myself up, feeling liquid trickling down my leg as I made it to the bathroom. I collapse on the floor as I felt my stomach contracting. As I lay there on the floor, I could feel the blood trickling down my thighs and legs, staining my clothes, pooling under me. Sobbing feeling the chunks of blood come from my insides, knowing that I would no longer be pregnant. My body was trembling as it tried to expel my dead baby. As I cried and pleaded for whatever god or being there was to just let me feel my child kick one last time, let me try to protect my child one last time before it was too late. But the nausea and pain forced me back to reality, and I couldn't bear to move, fearing what would happen. I didn't care about my other injuries; I just wanted my baby. I wanted the bleeding to stop the pain to stop. I could never look at myself the same. I had just lost one of the best things that ever happened to me. My bond with my unborn child was taken away from me in a way I never wanted. I reached for my phone on the counter, knowing I needed to call someone safe. The only person I could think of was my best friend, Toshinori. He was the one person that I told about my baby.

one ring

two ring

"Hello?" Toshinori's voice flooded my ears as I held my bump

"Toshi, h-help me, please," I said, not wanting to be alone

"Enji!?! Are you okay? I'm coming. What happened?" I could hear Toshi running from wherever he was.

"I- I need you here. I- I lost the baby." I said, my voice trembling; a new wave of feelings came as I said it aloud.

"What?!?! It's okay. I'm coming. I'm almost there." I could hear him at the front door. The slamming of the heavy doors making me flinch.

TW OVER KINDA

I snapped my eyes open, feeling the salty liquid running down my cheeks. The sun was fully out already. I downed the rest of the absinthe. I drank straight from the bottle. I ran my hand over the journal pulling out one of the ultrasound photos. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I had just found out and went to the doctor to confirm. My breath was taken away the second I laid eyes on my baby. I fell in love. The fear I felt when I saw my baby disappear. I remember running to Toshinori to tell him about the news. He was the one person that I truly trusted. I was still so young and naïve, but I was still happy to start a family. In a way, I felt like I deserved to be beaten because I didn't know who the father was. I was at a party, and I got drunk.

I dozed off for a while, feeling tired and hungover. I still needed to see Toshinori; hopefully, I'll see him shortly.

DABI'S P.O.V

We watched my old man a bit; Shiggy wanted to capture and de-age him. So we can get a young hero on our side and get him to convert into a villain. You know, the good old manipulation tactic. We'd been watching him for a few hours, and it looked like he was about to doze off. It was kind of pathetic to watch my father drink and sulk. It was always on this day every year, and I never knew why this day. I always thought it was a bad breakup or something.

"Okay, once we know he's out, we'll get him," Shiggy says, rubbing his little bump.

No one in the league knows that Shiggy and I have been in a relationship for the last couple of years, and now we are expecting our first child. I held Shiggy close to me, knowing this was not his favorite type of mission. Ever since he got pregnant, he's hated morning missions. His morning sickness was starting to pick up as well.

After about an hour, we decided to move in; I finally got up close with the man I had loathed for years. Shiggy had grabbed a few things that might be useful. He grabbed a journal and Endeavor's phone. I noticed he was holding a piece of cloth close to him, so there was no use in taking it away. His eyes were puffy and red. It looked like he had been crying. I know Shiggy picked up on it.

"Okay, let's get him back to base 'cause I would like to go back to bed," Shiggy announces for everyone to hear.

We got back to base just fine; compress helped me get Endeavor strapped to one of the chairs near the bar. Shiggy starts looking through the journal he grabbed, hoping to find something useful, when he suddenly looks up at me.

"You okay, Shiggy?" I asked, thinking he was going to throw up or something. He doesn't answer, pulling me into our shared room.

"Did you know about any of this," Shiggy asks, holding up my father's journal?

"No," I said as I reached up to grab it reading about the fight that happened on this day 30 years ago.

"Holy shit, what is this?" I looked at Shiggy, trying to process the fact that I would have had an older sister and that my father was best friends with All Might. It even seemed that they were more than friends.

"I don't know, but I don't think we should bring it up to everyone else, yet let Endeavor bring it up," Shiggy said. Understanding the feeling of not wanting to tell anyone about a baby and pregnancy.

"GUYS, COME OUT HERE!!" We hear compress and toga yell in sync.

Shiggy and I run to the bar.

ENDEAVOR'S P.O.V

I woke from my nap thinking I'd find myself on the roof next to Toshi, but instead, I found myself at the League of Villains base. 'Are you fucking shitting me' what better day to get captured? I started tearing up, not wanting to be here but to go home. I want Toshi. I wanted to hold my children; I wanted my journal. I looked to see Dabi and Shigaraki walking into the bar area with my diary. I looked up through teary eyes at Dabi, who was holding it. Sometimes I think Dabi is my baby, Toya. They have so much in common.

"So, what is the mighty Endeavor doing on his roof drinking on a Thursday afternoon? Why is the big bad man crying like a baby?" Compress asks. I don't respond; I look at the ground being thrown back to the bathroom.

TW, YOU KNOW THE DRILL.

"Oh my god, love. It's okay. I'm here; tell me what happened." Toshi says as he lays on the floor next to me. He brushed pieces of my hair behind my ear, pulling me into his arms. I sobbed for what felt like hours.

"I couldn't protect her; I couldn't protect my daughter. MY BABY, NO" I screamed, feeling my body contract as the rest of my child made its way out of my body. I felt like I had to push.

"Mmmmm Ahh," I screamed, pushing, holding onto Toshi like a lifeline.

"It's okay, love, you're okay." Toshi said whispering sweet nothings into my ears.

My body relaxed as the last bit of blood and cells came out. My body gave out just as the rest of the placenta came out. I knew the pain wasn't over yet—the aches lingering as I lay in the puddle of blood my body had produced.

As the night went on, Toshi had helped bathe me as I was to weak. He laid with me throughout the night. We lay their silence, too weak to talk to each other only sobs shared the space between us. Soon enough, we both fell asleep holding each other.   I never entirely stopped bleeding for 2-3 more days.

TW OVER FOR NOW

I had zoned out for way too long. I snapped back to reality.

"W-what do you want from me?" I asked, trying to sound less scared and weak but failing. I noticed I wasn't tied up anymore but sitting on the sofa, Shigaraki was seated next to me, and Dabi was standing in front of me. It was just the two of them.

"We want you to join us," Dabi said. I looked at him, shocked I was the second pro hero; I was not about to give that up.

"What are you crazy about? No," I said sternly. Before I knew It ,I looked like I was 16 again. I was wearing that god-for-sake-in baggy sweater. I felt my stomach feeling my little girl again.

"Enji, do you know who we are?" I looked up and saw two men, one with purple patchwork and the other with scabby lips.

"How do you know my name? Who are you? Where's Toshi?" I asked, feeling vulnerable and scared. Till I noticed the one with scabby lips had a small bump. I kept caressing my bump.

"Enji, I know you are scared. We are part of the league of villains, something you won't have to worry about for another 30 years." The one with scabby lips said as he sat next to me.

"That doesn't answer my question; who are you? Where is Toshi?" I asked again, feeling more anxious, fiddling with the end of my sweater.

The one with purple patchwork took my hand, squatting to my level. They both looked at me nodding at each other.

"Enji, I'm Shigaraki, and this is Dabi. His quirk is cremation, and my quirk is decay; Dabi will get in contact with All Might and have him here soon. Till then, Why don't we talk about your baby or mine." Shigaraki said with a smile as Dabi got up to leave.

"I'm planning on telling my mother about my baby today. I hope she's not angry, but I don't know with her anger issues. I'm excited to be having this baby. I know I'm young, but maybe this is a blessing. And I know people judge me for having a supermodel mom, but I don't think this will ruin her reputation." I said as I rubbed my bump

"Enji, I know that you want to tell your mother about your baby, but maybe that's not the best for right now, at least," Shigaraki said

Eventually, we started talking about Shigaraki's relationship with Dabi. He told me that he was just about four months into his pregnancy. We talked for a while before Toshi walked through the hallway. I smiled, feeling my daughter kick. Happy to see my baby's father. I noticed something off about Toshi. He looked older than the last time I saw him, and he looked mortified to see me. I started sobbing, not knowing how to feel. I was so happy to see Toshi; he looked scared and angry. I knew he would start yelling.

"What? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU DOING THIS TO TORTURE ME?" Toshi screamed at Dabi. I sobbed even more as I felt my baby kicking me once more. Why was my Toshi acting like this? I want to hug him and be happy for once in my life.

"For all I knew, this could just be an illusion, a trick to make me want to join the league. I know this isn't the real Enji." Toshi yelled at Dabi

Before I knew it, Toshi was de-aging in front of me. Suddenly he was back to his 16-year-old self. He looked at me for a moment like he had just forgotten everything happening.

"TOSHI, I'M REAL! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed at Toshi why he was acting like this.

"If you were real, then tell me something only you would know." Toshi looked at me. At that moment, I knew I had to tell him the thing I swore never to tell. I knew he didn't have much time before losing his adult memories, so I had to tell him.

"I know we both got drunk at that party for passing and getting our provisional hero licenses. You were drunker than me, and we had sex. This baby is our child. You should know this. You and I made this child, and I knew from the day I found out, but I was too scared to tell you. Nana and Teka will be grandmas and love this baby even if you don't want it. And I'm sorry that I never told you I knew. I always saw how you looked at Inko, so I never wanted to tell. So, you still had the chance to ask her out. So, you could have your chance of having a happy life with her. I always loved you, part of me was so excited to be pregnant with our child, but the other part feels horrible like I don't deserve to have this baby so you can go on and have a happy life with Inko. " By the end, I was sobbing, struggling to breathe, hyperventilating. I knew Toshi was the father, but I also saw how he looked at Inko. And I knew he wanted her and not me.

"Oh my god Enji, It's you? Am I a father? No, No, NO, NO. Enji, why didn't you tell me this is our child? Enji; I love you. I never knew how to tell you. I never wanted Inko; I always wanted you." Toshi said; I looked up and nodded at his question about being the father. He came to me and placed his hand on my bump. Our daughter kicked, feeling her father.

"Um, I know this will be bittersweet, but..." Dabi said as he handed me one of the journals that I used to write in. It was beaten up and stained. Toshi sat down next to me as we looked through the pages together, holding each other, not wanting to let go.

"No, this can't be true. Is this why you told me not to tell my mother about the baby?" I said as I looked up at Shigaraki. He nodded.

I felt myself being lifted into strong arms. The same musky, sweet scent I knew from anywhere, my Toshi. I peeled my eyes open to see his beautiful blue eyes looking back at me. His hand is resting on my bump; feeling my daughter kick, I smiled, nuzzling into Toshi's neck. Finally, I got a hug from Toshi. I slowly started to doze off, cuddling closer to Toshi.

~Dream Time~

I woke up on a stone-cold table. The heavy chains pinned my arms and legs to the table. People in black and white masks surrounded me. The people in black had inhumane smiles to the point blood started pouring out of their mouths. The liquid was thick and warm as it landed on the table near my body. I could feel the heat radiating off the blood. Chunks of black sludge started falling from their mouths. The people in White masks each had some mutation. Some had extra arms and legs or Blades for fingers. They all chanted, leaning forward. I could feel more of the same thick liquid trickle down onto my body. I was burned on contact. I saw my mother, her face twisting into an inhumane grin. She didn't even look like herself; she didn't have a mask. Instead, she had some language carved into her body. Blood seeping from the letters, her body slowly twisted in ways that are not humanly possible. I tried screaming, realizing I couldn't make a single sound. I started trembling as I lay chained to the table. They were all chanting: "Kill It! Kill It! KILL IT!!" The chanting got louder and louder before they were all hovering right above my body. Everything stopped. Only the sound of ticking in the background could be heard. The black-masked person above my abdomen raised the carved knife slamming it down.

~Dream end more like nightmare~

"AHH NO NO AHHHHHH," I screamed, waking almost everyone up. I looked down at my bump, seeing it was still there with no knife. I pushed on my bump hyperventilating, wanting to feel my daughter.

"Oh my god, Enji, are you okay? What happened?" Toshi yelled. I curled into him as I finally felt my daughter kick. Dabi and Shigaraki entered to room along with Compress and Toga. I sobbed as I brushed my arms, still feeling the thick liquid on my body. I shivered as I tried to calm myself down.

"Enji, are you okay? What happened?" Shigaraki asked as he sat next to me.

"I- I don't know. I think I just had a nightmare. There were lots of people, lots of them. And mom." I said, struggling to breathe. I looked up at Toshi as I told them my mom was there. Just the thought of her right now was scary. We never had a great relationship. She never had time for me, but isn't that normal? I got treated worse after my dad passed away, but she's still my mom. And I know when I have this baby I will treat her like royalty and give her everything I didn't get.

After a long talk and lots of sobbing, Dabi, Shigaraki, Toshi, and I decided to stay up and watch cartoons. As the rest of the night went by, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. Soon enough, we all ended up sleeping on the couch together.

I woke up at about the same time as Shigaraki, as we both got morning sickness. Shigaraki had made it to the bathroom in time, me not so much. I just missed Dabi's leg by like a foot. I felt horrible for puking on their floor. I slowly made my way to the other bathroom that they had. And Shigaraki and I met in the kitchen for some water to get the taste of puke out of our mouths. I talked to Shigaraki for a while, letting Dabi and Toshi sleep in.

~Time Skip~

After a long talk about what my mother did and finding out Dabi was my son Toya. I sobbed, hugging him. I just had a feeling he was someone important to me. After I told them everything my mom had done to me, they said they would never let her get to me. I thought my relationship with my mom was normal. Dabi and Shigaraki wanted to put a bounty out for my mother. Of course, I fought with them about it. But soon enough, we all got tired out. Toya told me I had three other children: a daughter and three sons. Toya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto. I wanted to see my other children, but knowing they won't know me would be weirder. Toya soon agreed to introduce me to my youngest, Shoto. He's' my prized possession' child. Toya told me he was born with a half fire half, ice quirk. After Shigaraki and Toya got their disguises, we made the trip to UA. God looks so different. The building looks so much bigger than I remembered it.

"Wow, what are you doing here? Are you coming to kidnap Shoto again? Also, who are the kids?" This bird person said. He had pretty red fluffy wings; They looked so soft I wanted to touch them.

"Shut up, Hawks, and yes, I came to see Shoto, not kidnap him," Toya said. So, the bird person's was named Hawks. That's an incredible hero name.

"Hi, my name is Enji Todoroki." I said as I extended my hand. The winged hero looks at me funny and starts laughing at me. I began to tear up, not being laughed at. The men my mom would bring home would hurt me and laugh at me afterward.

"What? Is this some kind of a quirk accident?" Hawks asked, looking at Toya and Shigaraki.

"Hawks, we de-aged him, and there's something else we need to talk about after I get him to shoto," Toya said as we all started walking to the building towards what looked like the dorms.

~Another time skip to when Enji and Toshi are with shoto~

DABI'S P.O.V

"Eraserhead, Mic, Midnight, Vlad, teachers lounge now." Hawks yelled.

"So now that everyone is here, we need to discuss some serious things." The seriousness in my voice must a got everyone's attention.

"We captured and de-aged Endeavor. We were planning on turning him so he would be a villain, but something bigger has come to light. We recently discovered that his mother abused him. This is a serious matter because the age that we de-aged him was when his mother forced him to have a miscarriage by beating him half to death. Luckily when we de-aged him, it was before his mother beat him. And he has no recollection or memory of it happening. We have his old journals if you would like to see them, be warned, it is gruesome to read. We have also become aware that Endeavor and All Might were in a romantic relationship at the time. This brings me to my next point. You will notice the absence in the room because we also de-aged All Might. Because we have de-aged Endeavor, and when we did, we have been able to keep him safe from his mother but not for long; she will have an intense urge to find Enji and try to kill him. We need your help locking her up for good and keeping him safe till he has his baby. I know you will have questions, but please, I'm begging you, this is the one thing I can do to make up for the years I was absent in his life." I finished speaking, and all the pros just looked at me. Eraserhead had raised his hand.

"What do you mean 'this is the one thing I can do to make up for the years I was absent? Are you someone important to him or what? And what about him and All Might?" I knew this would happen; I needed to come clean to everyone. I took a deep breath composing myself before finally revealing my true identity.

"I'm Toya Todoroki, also known as Endeavor's dead son. He thought that I had died in a house fire. But I am, in fact, still alive, and I'm in a happy, healthy relationship with Shigaraki. We are expecting our first child soon. I never knew my grandmother was hurting my father in the way she was. But now it makes sense why he always wanted to be alone on that horrible day. I never knew he was hurting like he was." I finished speaking; I played with Shigaraki's hand most of the time, knowing he was nervous about being in a room full of pros.

"Well, now that we are revealing things about ourselves, I'm Tenko Shimura. Nana Shimura's grandson. And I am just over six months along with our baby." Shigaraki said with a slight smile.

WITH ENJI AND SHOTO

"H-hi, are you Shoto Todoroki?" Enji asked, holding his bump under his baggy sweater.

"Hi, I don't think I know you?" Shoto asked

CLIFF HANGER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 46 17
Ships: DabiDeku RodyDeku OchaToga OchaMinaTsu MomoJirou SeroRoki TodoIida EraserMic (maybe more) not all are oneshots I hope you enjoy :). Angst:😔 F...
500K 8.4K 84
Requests are always open. Message me the details. Oh and if you get any of the references(welcome sinners) 😉
2.2K 57 12
I did this for Halloween so it only felt right to do it for Christmas too! So basically this book is only for one shots involving the merry holiday...
72K 487 20
I have been reading a lot of one-shot books lately and I wanted to write one! If there are warnings I'll write them in the one-shot before the actual...