Until The End

By mishaloverrs

the cover is not mine!!! the idea was originally for it to be a steddie fanfic and it will but the storyline... More

introduction :)
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

747 25 21
By mishaloverrs

  SEASON 1

Hawkins 1982
EDDIE'S POV
I was sitting down, in a bench, near the school, smoking with Val. We decided to smoke before entering to the first day of our sophomore year. "School it's torture for kids if you think about it" I said

Val just furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm serious"

Val was throwing her cigarette away as I said that. "There's nothing we can do Edds, and it's not like we're going to learn something this year"

I chuckled

"Another year of hell. Can't wait"

I wanted to cheer Val at the moment but she was right. We're picked on, although she fights back but we still get picked on at the end of the day. We're the freaks for them. "we'll be together though"

A smile appeared in her face. "dude, your actually right." as she rest her head in my shoulder

"yeah, thanks to the counselor. I'm actually glad that we have all of our classes together"

The bell rang

Val started to get up. "Time to go guy,"

"let's stay here for a bit"

she pretended to punch me. "as your friend, I would accept, as your best friend I won't. Eddie Munson I'll leave you"

Val always knew how to convince me. After all she is my best friend. She's been the only friend who's still there. She can fit easily with the popular jerks, but she'd rather kill her self before having lunch with them. She's that friend who stands up for me, and is there for me ALWAYS. Sometimes I feel it's us against the world. Everyone thinks we're a couple because we're around each other all the time but I could never like her like that. We just get along better. We're always in our little world which only involves trying not to fail, listening to metal and getting high. "you're a terrible best friend, you know that"

She sighed "whatever you say" as she gave me her hand so I could stand up

"you're buying the beer"

"don't I always?"

I chucked. I tried saying something, but she was right. She always ends up buying the beer.

She stood there smirking. My silence was her way to know that she was right. She annoyingly always is. "let's just get by today"

I nodded. As we were getting close to the door, I decided to open it, hold it, and wait for her to enter first.

"I'm buying the beers later, no need to be a gentleman Eddie"

I pretend to get shot in the heart. "I'm always a gentleman Val,"

she chuckled at my response. "I can't deny that Munson" she said as she rolled her eyes which caused me to chuckle

*THEY GET TO CLASS*

"Eddie, Val, you're late" our teacher said

"We know"

"surprisingly, one minute late."

I looked at Val and she looked at me. We were confused. just one minute late?

I cleared my throat

"sit wherever you want guys, just make sure you pay attention. The usual."

Val noticed two empty seats in the corner of the classroom and pointed at them with her eyes. I quickly followed. We sat down next to each other, this meant I was definitely not gonna pay attention at all.

The teacher began his boring speech about the first day off school when suddenly he got interrupted by a familiar voice.

"sorry I'm late Mr.T, I was dropping off my girlfriend in her class"

"Yeah, whatever, sit wherever you want" Mr.T replied

Steve stood there scanning the room.

I immediately turned to Val and mouthed "Harrington?"

she nodded.

I rolled my eyes. Did we really had geometry with Harrington. I don't have anything against him but I just don't like him. Val has told he tried flirting with her before he got into a serious relationship. Not that it will last because he's basically been with every girl, except Val. He's a popular dude, so that means he's definitely a jerk.

Val leaned and whispered in my ear. "can you imagine if he sat near us"

I gave her a death stare. No thank you.

she was containing her laugh but my eyes widen when I saw Harrington walk towards us. Val noticed this and turned her heard. She looked like she would almost choke.

Now I was the one containing a laughter while she was giving me a death stare.

I mouthed "what are you doing" at her when Harrington cleared his throat.

Val and I looked at each other, then at him.

"can we help you?"

"is it cool if I sit here" he said while pointing at the seat in front of him.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "sure man, do whatever you want. We don't care"

he lightly chuckled as he sat down.

I turned to face Val. What did just happen?

"I'm Steve, Steve Harrington by the way" as he was turning his head and giving home his hand for handshake

I turned my head to face Steve this time.
"I'm Eddie, and this is Val" as I was pointing at her. "I don't do handshakes, right Val?"

she looked at me confused but I hoped she followed along. "Yeah right? He definitely doesn't  do handshakes" sounded not convincing

"oh sorry" is all he said.

STEVE'S POV
I was standing looking for a place to sit down when I noticed these guys chitchatting in the corner. The girl was definitely cute but not my type and the guy wasn't bad looking either. He's wearing a jean jacket, covered in awesome pins. WAIT, WHY AM I NOTICING THIS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. I LIKE NANCY AND A LOT. This was one of my few classes I didn't have with Tommy or Carol and deep down I was glad. Being in a relationship with Nancy made me wanna become a better person. This year I wanted to keep having Nancy as my girlfriend, get new friends and get good grades. I started walking up to them. They looked like a good chance for me to find new friends. I had the impression the girl wanted to laugh but as soon as she saw me she stopped. I cleared my throat as when I was standing next to him. They looked at eachother, then at me.

"can we help you?" he asked

"Is it cool is I sit here" as I was pointing at the seat in front of him

He furrowed his eyebrows, he kinda looked cute in doing so. STEVE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. "sure man, do whatever you want, we don't care"

I simply chuckled as I was sitting down. I know I've been a jerk before to people but I haven't met this guy and he looks pissed at me. What could I have done to him? When I was at down, I realized I never introduced myself. I decided to do something about this. "I'm Steve, Steve Harrington by the way" I said I was turning around. I then proceeded to extent my hand towards him for a handshake.

It looked like he was going to talk to her when I introduced myself but now he's looking at me.
"I'm Eddie, this is Val"he said while pointing at her. "I don't do handshakes" as he turned to her "Right Val?"

I immediately took my hand down but she looked confused, Eddie was definitely lying. Val turned to him and then to me. "Yeah right? He definitely does not do handshakes" sounding not convincing.

"oh sorry" is all I managed to say before turning my back on him. This Eddie definitely hated me.

EDDIE'S POV
The teacher passed us notebooks afterwards and as soon as I saw those blank pages, I knew I wasn't gonna be taking notes. The rest of the period was boring and the next classes were the same. The teachers giving boring speeches, handing out notebooks and text books but at least I was next to Val.

The bell rang. Finally. Lunch time

We got up, and walked towards the cafeteria.

"will you tell now what was that about" Val said as she was putting her things back in her backpack.

"I don't know what you mean"

"Harrington"

"I still don't know what you're talking about" I said chuckling as we left the classroom

"Munson"

"Anderson"

"you're not a lovely huggable person but you were basically rude to him"

I scoffed "not even"

We got to the cafeteria

"I'm not done Edds"

We got our food and found a table pretty fast.
To my surprise, Steve was sitting with friends across from us. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I could totally hear his table.

"I'm a gentleman" I said as we were sitting down

"I don't do handshakes"she said mockingly

"What if I don't? You ever thought about that smarty pants"

"that's pure bullshit. You know it"

She got me there. The thing about having her a best friend, she sees right through me like I'm a transparent piece of glass. I can't lie to her. "Fine, I just don't like him."

"why"

"I just don't"

"that's not a reason Munson,"

"It's mines"

"seriously?"

"didn't you tell me he tried getting with you. And that he's a horrible person"

she mouthed "wow" at first. "I never said he was horrible, just that he had the reputation of being with mostly everyone, and it happened last year. It's basically in the past Edds"

As she was talking, I kept looking at Steve's table. She was right. I shouldn't care. AND EDDIE WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING OVER THERE? EDDIE STOP. I nodded as I kept looking over there.

Val noticed this. "so you don't like him? Do you hate him?"

"I guess"

"well if I wasn't your best friend, I'd say you like him considering you keep looking at his table"

I choked on my food for a hot second . She was always right, but not about this.

"I caught you by surprise"

"No, that is delusional. Look Val, you're the smart between us too, and annoyingly always right but you are so wrong"

"Dude I was kidding"

"Yeah I knew that"

"Uh huh"

"I totally did. I was playing along"

"I think I just need a beer."

"you and me both" I mumbled under my breath.
I know if I like someone. Even if she was just kidding, she still is wrong. There's no way Steve is my type. I play both teams but come on, Steve Harrington? I'd rather kiss Val.

The bell rang. Lunch time was over.

"We can skip class instead of going back" I said as we were throwing out trash.

"Eddie no. This year we're not skipping"

"I hate you"

"sure buddy, sure" she replied as she patted my shoulder.

Once again SHE WAS RIGHT. I don't hate her and I should be grateful that she's looking after me. "yeah you're right, I don't and I don't think I could"

She didn't say anything and just gave me a look. A "I told you so" look.

I did feel bad for telling her I hated her, although I didn't mean it, I still felt bad so I carried her backpack.

She smiled as I got her backpack. "Such a gentleman, are we?"

"always" I said as we left the cafeteria chuckling. I proceeded to open the door, hold it, and let Val pass through before me.

STEVE'S POV
As I was sitting down, holding Nancy, I noticed that Eddie was sitting with Val, across from my table. Kinda ironic.

"So how was your classes like for you two lovebirds" Tommy asked

I rolled my eyes

"They were okay" Nancy replied

"same for me" I added

"Too bad we don't have most classes together like last year steve," Carol said

"Yeah totally," I lied

"Nancy, you have Barb, I have Carol, Steve who do you have?"

"I met someone. I mean I try making a new friend because I met them" I said

"Who" they all asked

"Eddie"

"Who's that?"

"Remember Val Anderson?"

Nancy rolled her eyes. She doesn't like it when I fall about my "ex-gfs" or girls I tried to get with.

"The hot chick you asked out multiple times before this one" Tommy said pointing at Nancy

Nancy scoffed

"Dude, respect my girlfriend, it's not that hard"

"Yeah whatever, what does it have to with Val?"

"Eddie is always with her"

"You mean the freak?"

I nodded. STEVE HARRINGTON WHY WOULD YOU MENTION EDDIE TO TOMMY.

"Absolutely not"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why not?"

"You can't be friends with him. He's a freak, and you're STEVE HARRINGTON"

"so what"

"your reputation will be ruined."

I scoffed. I honestly couldn't care less my reputation.

"Well I think it's good you're making new friends" Nancy said giving me a warm smile

"Well, no one asked for your opinion" both Tommy and Carol said

Nancy's smile quickly dropped.

I quickly looked at Carol, giving her a death stare. I clenched my jaw. My fists clenched, ready to punch someone, like Tommy. He actually deserves to be punched. He thinks he's better than anyone, doesn't respect Nancy and calls Eddie a freak, even though, none of us know him well. "TOMMY, RESPECT NANCY AND EDDIE OR ELSE" I warned

"Or else what?" Tommy mimicked

I was ready to punch him, right there but I felt soft hands on mines, Nancy's, causing me to calm myself down. I looked at her, with a soften smile as she grabbed my cheek and mouthed "it's okay, don't worry" Besides how can I punch Tommy on the first day back to school. Discreetly I kept looking over at Eddie's table, and there he was, talking with Val. STEVE WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING OVER AT EDDIE'S TABLE. YOU SHOULD STOP.

The bell rang. Lunch was over. Thank god

Tommy and Carol, got up and left quickly without saying anything. Not that I cared. Those two are such assholes.

"I'll see you later Steve" Nancy said as she was giving me a kiss.

"I'm sorry for those two" I said between kisses.

She simply smiled and left. I stayed back to throw everyone's trash. I was walking behind Eddie and Val, but they were so in their little world to notice that I was there accidentally listening to their conversation.

EDDIE'S POV
"I still don't get it," Val said as she walked through the door

"That's something you don't hear every day" I said with a chuckle.

"I'm serious Edds,"

"Fine, fine, what does the great Val Anderson doesn't understand"

"you"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What"

"Yeah"

"Val, you completely lost me"

"I mean why doesn't anyone try to get to know you. You're not a freak at all. You're actually a good guy. That's what I don't get. I just wished people saw my best friend, as a normal human being"

"I'm the freak because I like D&D, that's apparently relatable to "satan", the way I dressed, just boring stuff"I chuckled

"I'm serious Eddie. What if you never find someone because everyone here calls you a freak"

"Well if I find someone, he or she, will like me for me. They will like this freak. That someone will accept all my flaws, and you."

"sounds like a plan,"

The funny thing is, when I said those things, someone was in my head. Steve Harrington
"Let's get to class"

"Yeah,"

The rest of the school day went by fast. After school, Val and I decided to walk to our homes. Luckily, her family's trailer was parked next to my uncle's. I watched how Val entered the trailer, and i entered mines. I headed to my room, dropped my backpack and dropped dead in my bed. I woke up sweating, and I just had to tell Val this dream I had. I changed quickly, and went to knock on her little window. "VAL WAKE UP"

"Let me sleep"

"VAL"

She got up from her bed to open her little window. "Eddie what's wrong with you? IT'S 6 AM, SCHOOL STARTS LATER"

"I had a dream"

"you met Metallica? Yay for you. LET ME SLEEP"

"no it wasn't one of those"

"fine, let me open the door so you can come in" as she put her slippers on to open the door.

Jokes on her, I still fit through her window.

"I'm probably dreaming that Eddie woke me up" she said yawning until she saw me standing there

"dude"

"yeah"

"did you came through the window"

"surprisingly I still fit"

"AWESOME" she said sarcastically. "Let me go back to sleep now"

"very funny, I need to talk to you about my dream"

"EDWARD MUNSON, THIS DREAM BETTER BE GOOD FOR YOU TO NOT LET ME GO BACK TO SLEEP"

"it is"

"Okay, tell me"

"I was dreaming that I was kissing with Steve"

Her eyes widen. Suddenly she wasn't tired anymore. "I take it back, I'm glad you woke me up."

"I told you"

"So how was it? Is he a good kisser?"

"Val Anderson, I'm definitely not gonna answer that"

"Come on," as your best friend I need to know.

"I came here so you could tell me why I had this dream."

"I'll say the obvious reason. You like him"

"It's not that. Tell me another reason"

"Why can't it be that one. Are you fully sure you don't like him?"

"Yes I am, I'm very sure, I'm one hundred percent sure. Tell me the other one"

"Your mind is playing tricks with you"

"Yes I'll take that one. It's definitely that"

"congratulations, you figured it out. I'm going back to sleep"

"You're always been such a sleeper"

"Uh huh" she replied yawning as I put a blanket over her. I turned off the lights and close her window. This time I headed back to my room using the front door.

As I was laying thinking, what if Val was right but I know she isn't. I'm certain I don't like Steve at all, maybe we can be friends but that's it. I don't like him, or do I?

—————————————————————————
DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES 🤍

word count: 3,076

A/N: guys thank you much for reading my fanfic. IT TRULY MEANS A LOT. I can't believe it has 545 reads already. It seems unbelievable. I love you reading your comments. I'm working on the second chapter now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
144K 6.4K 56
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
574K 29.6K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...