The little thing about gettin...

Da Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong marrie... Altro

Chapter 1: This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong
Chapter 2: Come to My Place
Chapter 3: Come In
Chapter 4: Then cultivate the culture
Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night
Chapter 6: You Don't Need to Understand
Chapter 7: Children have little experience
Chapter 8: Don't Want to Say
Chapter 9: What Do You Not Know What I Want to Eat?
Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands
Chapter 11: I will raise this hand again
Chapter 12: Shao Chengyun, don't come...
Chapter 13: Please go to Room 902
Chapter 14: You don't care about this
Chapter 15: It's all right, leave it to me
Chapter 16: Is that contract still valid?
Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent
Chapter 18: "Angry?" "Nothing."
Chapter 19: Bullying is still bullying
Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you
Chapter 21: What do you want me to say, congratulations?
Chapter 22: Not everyone has as many options as you do
Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?
Chapter 24: Let's Play All Night
Chapter 25: Is this cloaked beast in private?
Chapter 26: Don't blame yourself anymore
Chapter 27: Can... Holding hands?
Chapter 28: Don't Put the Whole Person in It
Chapter 29: Don't always fight with me here
Chapter 30: Can I Still Sleep My Arm?
Chapter 31: Thank you Mr. Zhou
Chapter 32: But tomorrow will be better than today
Chapter 33: I'll help, the juice is gone
Chapter 34: Besides, I didn't want to treat him badly
Chapter 35: She will definitely take action against Xin Rong
Chapter 36: You will never be able to defend yourself
Chapter 37: Come out on your own, don't wait for me to go in and pick you up
Chapter 38: Don't make a fuss, go home first
Chapter 39: Baby, Don't Do This Anymore
Chapter 40: Shao Chengyun, Let Go
Chapter 41: Shao Jia's second young mood was rotten at this moment
Chapter 42: You leave a path for Xin Rong
Chapter 44: Ask yourself, have you really thought about leaving?
Chapter 45: Spoil me
Chapter 46: Unless I let you go, you can't leave
Chapter 47: Someone slept with me, are you so satisfied?
Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It
Chapter 49: Go ahead
Chapter 50: No, Mr. Shao, I have an appointment
Chapter 51: Give me another chance
Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you
Chapter 53: Thirty or so people should be sad for their wives
Chapter 54: Ming Media is Marrying
Chapter 55: Strive to come here again tomorrow for dinner
Chapter 56: "That Eats or Not Eats" "Eats"
Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people
Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?
Chapter 59: But he wants to gamble
Chapter 60: My name is Louis and I am pursuing Xin Rong
Chapter 61: He's My Ex-Husband
Chapter 62: Not ex-husband, we are not over
Chapter 63: None of them love you as much as I do
Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...
Chapter 65: Married to Xin Rong, but did not take good care of anyone
Chapter 66: I'll listen to your answer
Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed
Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch
Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Chapter 43: Three little pigs can do it, I don't pick

658 22 0
Da Kessho_Yuki

The next night, when Shao Chengyun arrived home, it was close to eight o'clock.

Aunt Hui came to the door to greet him, and said, "Sugar Sugar is coming in the afternoon, and Xin Rong is now in the bedroom with her." Do you want to call Xin Rong out?

Shao Chengyun took off his coat and said, "No." He asked again, "Which bedroom?"

Aunt Hui pointed to the one that was originally the study on the first floor, just at the corner of the corridor, and said, "Xin Rong said that she lived upstairs for fear of affecting your rest, so she temporarily cleaned up the study and put some children's clothes and toys in it."

Shao Chengyun crossed the corridor and stopped by the study door.

The door was half hidden, and there was a small night light inside, and Sugar Sugar was already lying down, and Xin Rong sat on the edge of the bed to tell her the story of the three little pigs.

This picture is very warm, making Shao Chengyun feel both strange and a strange sense of belonging.

He stood in the doorway without going in, looking at the silhouette of the boy sitting on the edge of the bed.

The bed where Sugar Sugar slept was ordered by Shao Chengyun to go to Zhang Luo before he left home this morning, and now it looks really small, and Xin Rong has to bend over when he sits.

The weather in Pingzhou turned warmer, and a dark thin shirt outlined the boy's lean body, with straight shoulders, hands lightly on the knees, and two long legs curled. The shadowy light of the night lamp illuminated the silhouette of half of his face, and the whole person seemed to be reflected transparently.

Shao Chengyun originally intended to just come and take a look, but now he didn't want to leave.

He listened to Xin Rong's voice and told sugar candy stories with affection, learned wolf barking, learned piglet barking, and made sugar candy laugh all the time.

——Obviously he is still a child, but he can take care of people like this.

Shao Chengyun leaned against the wall and heard that the three little pigs had defeated the big bad wolf by relying on the red brick house. Then sugar sugar milk said milky, "Good night brother."

Xin Rong said to her, "If you have something to do at night, call Aunt Hui, and your brother may not be able to hear you upstairs." 

The little girl "um" sounded, and then it was another sip, presumably kissing the face.

After a while, Xin Rong opened the door and came out, and was shocked to see Shao Chengyun standing in the corridor without the lights on.

Shao Chengyun pulled him aside and said as he gasped, "It's me." Then he stroked his back.

Xin Rong was wrapped in his arms and said, "How can I stand here without saying a word?"

Shao Chengyun didn't say a word, and his palm covered the back of the boy's head and rubbed it.

"Have you eaten?" Xin Rong asked him again.

"Not yet." Shao Chengyun had been busy all day, and his voice sounded a little lazy.

"I'll eat with you." Xin Rong said that he was going to come out of his arms and was hugged back by Shao Chengyun.

There was a moment of silence between the two people, and then Shao Chengyun pressed Xin Rong's ear, lowered his voice, and said, "Tell me a bedtime story at night, three little pigs can also do it, I don't pick." 

Xin Rong didn't expect him to be able to say such a sentence, first stunned, and then laughed, "Shao Chengyun, how old are you?" Let those vice presidents hear you say such things, do you still have the authority to convince the public?

Shao Chengyun didn't breathe, "Oh", asked Xin Rong "how old is Sugar Sugar", and then said to himself in Xin Rong's smiling eyes, "Four years old, then I will be five years old."

Sugar Sugar just lived in, and Shao Chengyun was very good to Sugar Sugar, which made Xin Rong a little surprised.

People and people sometimes pay attention to fate, which is not bad.

Shao Chengyun was not very comfortable at first, and he didn't even smile when he saw children at home. But Sugar Sugar has a good personality, coupled with the reasons of the growth environment, he understands things early, knowing that it is not easy to live with his brother this time, and this big house is so beautiful, and like the fairy tale castle, Sugar Sugar vaguely feels that his brother suddenly moved here also has his difficulties, so he is extraordinarily well-behaved at home.

Every time she saw Shao Chengyun, she whispered "Uncle Hao". Shao Chengyun listened, not necessarily having a word to reply to her, and sometimes rubbed his head with his hand.

Shao Chengyun had great strength, and he had never brought a child, and once he kneaded the sugar sugar to a toe, or Aunt Hui quickly supported it.

Shao Chengyun estimated that the child was also afraid of himself, but every time the two met at home, Sugar Sugar would still take the initiative to call people. I even put down the toy in my hand and stood up to say hello seriously. That's a little cute.

Once Shao Chengyun listened to her ask for perfection, did not leave, crouched down in front of her and talked to her. <

Sugar Sugar was afraid and forced to endure, his eyes were wide open looking at Shao Chengyun, the hairs on his head seemed to stand up in fright, and the voice answering the question was also a little trembling, and finally made Shao Chengyun laugh.

Or Xin Rong came over to rescue Sugar Sugar, stood behind the man, and said lightly, "You talk to the child well, don't deliberately scare her."

Shao Chengyun still did not admit it, and asked Sugar Candy, "Uncle scared you?"

Sugar pursed her lips, shook her head, and whispered in denial, "No... As a result,

Shao Chengyun was immediately patted from the back by Xin Rong, and Sugar Sugar also picked up Xin Rong and held it in his arms.

Shao Chengyun stood up without smiling, Xin Rong wrapped his arms around the child with one hand, and Sugar Sugar wrapped two arms around Xin Rong's neck, hugging him very tightly.

Xin Rong coaxed the little thing in her arms and explained to her, "Uncle is joking with you, huh?" Uncle is a nice guy. 

The voice was so gentle, but looking at Shao Chengyun's eyes was a little accusatory.

In just such an instant, Shao Chengyun's heart did not know what was touched, and his eyes suddenly sank.

He reached out and pressed the back of his head against Xin Rong's shoulder to prevent her from raising her head, and then leaned over and bit down on Xin Rong's lips, intentionally biting that, and then while Xin Rong licked his lips with his eyebrows, he smiled and emphasized once, "It's a good person." 

This kind of family atmosphere, Shao Chengyun himself has not experienced for many years. HHe felt novel, even unexpectedly profound, as if his whole body and mind were infiltrated by this seemingly ordinary worldly emotion.

As early as the age of ten, Shao Chengyun was sent by his parents to live in a boarding school abroad because of the accident of his eldest brother, and he was the youngest child in the class at that time. Later, although he also returned to China for a few years, he grew up alone in various prestigious schools most of the time, and sometimes even felt closer to his friends than to his family.

Shao Chengyun has always felt that he is a person with indifferent feelings, and he does not have much yearning for marriage and family. However, Xin Rong's appearance changed a lot, making Shao Chengyun start to want to grasp something.

After a while, Shao Chengyun felt that the little girl was really not annoying, and it was quite likeable. He didn't know what else to do, anyway, the toy was to buy a lot of sugar candy, and a study was almost impossible to put down.

There was also a time when Aunt Hui gave sugar sugar hot milk, the milk was semi-warm, but the bottle had just been taken out of the disinfection cabinet, and the bottle was still a little hot. The child's hands were tender, and Shao Chengyun saw that she was anxious to drink milk, so he helped her hold the bottle.

A tall man crouched down in front of the child, holding a duck-billed bottle in his hand, and Sugar Sugar stood there, drinking it with his head on his back. Aunt Hui was so moved that she stood aside and was about to cry.

This is Shao Chengyun's side that has never been shown, it is warm, and there is a little softness.

Although he didn't have much time at home, now he and Xin Rong had a tacit understanding that didn't need to be said, which was a state of relaxation and comfort. <

After all, the small one is so sensible, let alone the big one.

Xin Rong balances many things well, he seems to be born with this ability, is a child with high emotional intelligence. Always give priority to Shao Chengyun's feelings.

He never took the initiative to arrange sugar sugar and Shao Chengyun to get along more, usually Shao Chengyun went out in the morning, sugar sugar had not yet gotten up, or eat breakfast alone in the small kitchen. At night, if Shao Chengyun arrives home at seven or eight o'clock, the child will almost sleep, and will not disturb Shao Chengyun's rest time.

This distance can produce a good feeling between people and people, so that Shao Chengyun sees most of the cute and well-behaved side of children, and will not know the details of her trivial and complicated growth, eating and drinking Lasa.

In addition, Xin Rong also insisted on letting Sugar Sugar go to the previous kindergarten, which was full of children from ordinary families, and he sent Sugar Candy to school himself, or occasionally asked Xiao Wei to help, but did not let the driver drive to pick him up.

Shao Chengyun knew this very well in his heart, Xin Rong was worried about leaving, and he was ready at any time, even Sugar Sugar had to be raised as an ordinary child, and they would one day withdraw from Shao Chengyun's life.

How determined Xin Rong was to get along with Shao Chengyun on a daily basis, and even to be close to him as usual, while at the same time restraining his heart and making preparations for the day when the agreement expired, from Shao Chengyun's point of view, it was naturally unthinkable.

He was used to being a superior and didn't have such good empathy. I don't think about what kind of torture it is for Xin Rong to know that he loves but must get along day and night.

He only knew that Xin Rong was soberly making plans to leave, which vaguely stung him.

Therefore, Shao Chengyun treated Xin Rong in a more meticulous and profound way, wanting him to completely prevent him from leaving himself, and at the same time secretly strengthening his control over him.

Xin Rong has been working and practicing for such a long time, and has a good reputation among colleagues, but he has hardly made a friend.

Shao Chengyun would not let him participate in parties outside of work, as long as Shao Chengyun was at home, Xin Rong must accompany him, even if the two people went out and had their own busyness, Shao Chengyun would also ask Xin Rong to contact him during the break and talk about what he was doing during the day.

It's an inconspicuous control, much like a process of fusion between lovers, rather than one person unilaterally manipulating the other.

Even if he was as smart as Xin Rong, he didn't see it so really.

Shao Chengyun was bad in that he knew that he was Xin Rong's only weakness, but he used it without any guilt.

He was good to Xin Rong, even to Sugar Sugar, and these were true. But he himself had hesitation and uncertainty, but he did not allow another person to have the slightest idea of going first.

Xin Rong often has insomnia recently, waking up at two or three o'clock in the morning, unable to sleep, quietly getting up, sitting on the balcony alone, in a daze. Thinking about everything that had happened between him and Shao Chengyun during the day, remembering the low and gentle tone of the man when he spoke, thinking of those lingering caresses and collisions, and thinking of the whole person curled up into a ball and pressed his chest all the time.

It was all unspeakable repression and love.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

163K 6K 64
He's So Sweet After Class 下课后他如此甜美 Author(s) 沽飞双 Status in COO 57 chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Description Mo Lingqiu was employed as University A'...
10.8K 277 25
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng to complete everything except the perm...
918K 82.9K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
171K 6.3K 74
I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capital, Shen Kuo, the rich and famous son...