We will protect you

By Finestyles28

What measures does it take to keep megastar LOUIS TOMLINSON SAFE, only two, THE STYLES TWINS. " I look aroun... More

My Life
Seriously
Compromise
Suffocating
The show must go on
A shot in the dark
A waiting game
First breaths
Safe
Beginnings
Desperation
Our trust is broken
Awakening
Finding a Release
Consumed by darkness
Painful thoughts
Pusling desire
More then just a row in the boat
Intense desire
Consumed by desire
Lost
Heartbreak
Keeping you safe
Why?
The truth
The awards night
It will all be alright in the end

Attraction

1.3K 50 1
By Finestyles28

I hear noise all round me, people coming and going but I can't register it, I can't speak because My throat is to choked up, I know I have been moved from the room that we were in and I am currently sitting on a lounge with Harry's arms wrapped around me, covered in a blanket.
My body won't stop trembling, I curl into myself trying to make myself invisible, I try to close my eyes but when I do all I can see are the images of me cut into pieces, the blood invades my mind and takes over my thoughts. I didn't t realize I was whimpering until I hear Harry's voice against my ear.

" shhh, its ok baby, your safe, Ed and I will look after you" I feel his hands running up and down my back trying to give me some comfort.

" How the fuck did someone get into the room?" I hear Edward yelling from the far side.

" I want to see the security cameras from the hallway and elevator, what do you mean there isn't any, what about the elevator? it's broken, you are fucking kidding me, Mark get your ass over here, we need to move to a different Hotel, this is just not acceptable".

" We can't just switch hotels, we have two entire floors booked, we won't be able to find that much accommodation on short notice".

" Well, I want extra guards on him, two based out the front of his room at all times, no one goes in or out without my permission, do you understand" I hear Edward as he yells at Mark and Matt.

I feel someone kneel down in front of me and I can tell it is instantly Edward.

" Hey  princess, it's going to be ok,  we have got you" He saids his fingers running down the side of my face, I can't help but feel a pull towards his touch, even in the state I am in, I reach forward and I find myself wrapped around Ed as sob starts to shake my body, I feel another presence at my back as both Harry and Ed wrap me safe in between themselves.

" It's ok princess, it's ok baby" are the words that bring peace to my mind, I feel myself relaxing under their touch for the first time since I have discovered what was in my bed.

I hear Mark talking to Edward then I am moved over to Harry's arms.

" We have a new room all sorted."

" I want to inspect it first before we take Lou over " I hear Edward say, who leaves my side and I instantly feel on edge.

" It's ok baby, Ed will be back soon".

It doesn't take long for Ed to return, then we are moving forward towards a new room, Harry is carrying me with Ed by my side.

" As of this afternoon under the circumstances we will postpone the filming until tomorrow, it's going to be a tight fit, but we will have to make it work" I hear Mark say to me I hear Ed answer for me then the room goes quiet and it's only us.

" Love how about a nice cup of tea" Harry's saids as he sits with me down on the lounge, I feel instantly cold and bare without him by my side.

I am handed a warm cup which I take in my hand, the warmth spreading through my body which brings me comfort.
As I sip the tea, I have an incredible urge for a smoke or a drink or maybe both, I place the cup on the table and stand up, my legs feel weak, but I push on.

" I need a fucking smoke" I say turning, " where are they?".

" Louis, we don't really like it that you smoke love".

" I don't care that you don't like me to smoke, but I really need one right now" I feel myself ripping at my hair desperately needing it.

" Where are they?", I need them "I demand.

" Why do you need them? "Edward challenges me.

" I just do, you don't know what will happen if I don't have them, I need them now" I am now yelling as the stress starts to set in.

I watch as Edward pulls the smokes out of his top pocket handing them to me, my hands shake as I grip the packet and turn to look for somewhere to light up.

My eyes searching and I catch a reflection in a glass door, and I make my way to that knowing this is the veranda, just as My hand touches the door, I feel Edward move me away.

" Not going to happen princess".

" Edward, get out of my fucking road, I need a smoke".

" Not happening" he said turning my body around, I look at the front door, then Harry is standing in my way, and I feel trapped, like I am caged in as I pace back and forth between the two.
I make a quick dash to the bathroom and slam the door, locking it behind me.

I look around to find no window, I am desperate as the voices  in my head are trying to take over and I need to shut them down quickly, I slide inside the shower and light up, the first drag brings me instant relief , my head starts to get dizzy then a pleasurable rush hits me , I am on to my second smoke when I hear Edward and Harry having a conversation outside the door.

" Lou open up" I hear Harry ask nicely.

" Fuck off" I yell out " just leave me alone".

" Not happening Princess" I hear Edward yell out.

" Open the door" comes Edward authority voice through the door.

I light up another smoke this being my third, I hear a lot of rattling outside the door then they are standing in front of me.

" How did you get in?".

" I am a man with many talents' princess, now up you get".

Harry's hand reaches over and presses the switch on the wall turning the exhaust fan on, now why didn't I think of that.
Edward puts a handout to help me get up, but I ignore it, staying exactly where I am, pulling another drag back.

I yell out as it is taken out of my hand and flushed down the toilet.

" Hey, you can't do that".

" Well princess, I just did, now get up".

I reach for another smoke and the packet is taken out of my hand very quickly.

" Hey give them back".

" No now get up".

" Fuck off" I yell at his face, and I cross my arms ready to take on the conflict but get startled when I am quickly picked up and thrown over Edwards shoulder, Like I weighed nothing.

" Put me down" I yell as I start to hit his back with my hands.

" I wouldn't do that if I was you" Harry laughs out.

" Put me down" I yell at Edward again and I am silence by his hand making contact with my ass.

" You can't hit me" I say shocked.

" Keep going princess and you will be rewarded with more, now be still".

I stop moving and suddenly feel a calmness wash over me as I give into Edwards commands.
Placid I lay over his shoulder unmoving.

I hear a chuckle leave Harry at my side.

" Who knew we could train him so easy".

"Train me", what did they mean by that I wonder to myself.

I am placed on the lounge and Harry sit at one side then Edward sits on the other.

" Louis, we really need you to eat, you haven't eaten all day" Harry said.

I have now worked out that Harry is the caring one who fusses over me, and Edward is the one who likes to take charge and dominate me, they might be twins but they are so different.

" I am not hungry; I don't want to eat."

" Lou, you haven't eaten all day, you will end up getting sick" Edward states.

I let out a sigh and turn them both.

" Please don't be angry at me, I can't take any more today, I am just not hungry and all I want to do is sleep" I say, then lean back against the lounge.

I hear a muffled conversation between them, then I feel a hand pulling me up.

" Come on princess, let's get you to bed" I feel Edwards hand against my back as he guides me to the bedroom, just as we get to the door, I stop frozen, I can't take another step.

" Love what is the matter?".

I shake my head " no, no, no I can't go in there" I say feeling my myself getting worked up.

I feel Edward down on his knees in front of me then, he takes hold of my hand.

" It's ok Lou, there's nothing in the bed, watch I will show you" I slowly put my head up as I see Edward walk over to the bed and pulls back the covers on each one, I still feel hesitant as I slowly make my way in and over to the bed.

" See love, nothing there" I feel Harry's hand on me back, I shake my head.

" I can't, I can't get in it".

" Lou there is nothing there" I keep shaking my head until Harry's captures my face in his hands.

"Baby, would you like me to lay with you?".

" You would be that?" I asked confused, I know there is a connection between us three, but nothing has been spoken as yet.

I wonder what it would be like to lay in Harry's arms, to have those strong arms wrapped around me I feel my face heating up with the thought.

" Come  on Love" I feel Edwards hands as he lift my shirt from my body then he gently pulls my shorts down leaving  me in my red panties, I hear a growl leave his mouth as he sees the sight, as I feel his breath on me as he glides back up , his finger tips brushing a path on my body as he moves up as Little spark a light on my skin, my breathing alters as my heart races.
His eyes meet mine as he leans over and places a gentle kiss on my lips, then he pulls away and I feel myself getting lowered onto the bed and into Harry waiting arms who I snuggle against.
" Now  Sleep , princess, sleep , we will keep you safe".
I feel like I am Mesmerised by his voice and my eye lids close.

I am surround by warm strong arms and have to stop and think for a minute as to where I am, I sit up quickly and hear a mumble and I am pulled back down.

" Be still" Edward saids.

Edward, I am sure I went to sleep in Harry's arms, I look over to see Harry working on his laptop, they must have switched, and I didn't even wake.
I wriggle slightly in Edwards arm as his other arm snakes around me pulling me hard against his body, I feel my bare skin against his and shives run down my spine.
His breath is hot against my neck, one of his legs is over mine and we are skin on skin, I can feel the muscles in his arm, and I have to swallow trying to gain control and not to let out a moan, I feel my cock start to twitch in my panties and I know I am in trouble.
I try to wriggle out of Edwards grip, but he is holding on tight, I am now sporting a semi hard cock and I need to get out of this bed instantly.

" Edwards let me get up, I need to get up."

" Why? just lay still, I am sleeping".

I hear Harry laughing, " his grip is like a vice, he won't let go when he is like this."

" Edward, I need to get up now, let me go".

" NO" He saids I am now starting to panic as I feel my cock now becoming extremely hard.
I see a worried look from Harry face as he gets up and walks over to the bed sitting in the edge next to me and his fingers tips brush the hair off my forehead.

" What's the matter love? why are you getting so worked up?".

Now this just makes the situation worse, my eyes are level with Harry's arm as he flex's it, I can see the outline of his muscles in his shirt and all I can think about is having those Arms wrapped around me.
My heart is beating frantically in my chest.

" Let me up, now, I need to get up" I feel tears start to form in my eyes at the situation I am in.

" Lou, come on tells us what's wrong?".

I feel Edward roll me over him as I push at his chest trying to get up and then he feels it, I can see the exact moment he realises.

" OHHH " He saids as his hand loosen and let me up and I all but run to the bathroom and lock the door.

I Lean over patting, I am so embarrassed, I am never leaving this room again.
I hear a knock on the door.

" Lou, it's ok Love" Harry's saids though the door.

" Go away" I say on the verge of tears again.

" Come on princess open up, it's nothing to be embarrassed about".

I remain silence hoping they will go away.
I look at the big bathtub and decided to fill it up, I turn on the taps and add a little bit of the strawberry body wash and the bath starts filling with bubbles instantly.

" Lou, love"

" I am ok, I am having a bath" I say next and strip of my panties and immerse myself into the bubble, blocking out all the conversations going on outside the door and I just let myself drift away from it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.6K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
4.3K 105 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
103K 3K 36
The Tomlinson pack is the most feared pack in the country. The Styles family is the sweetest family in the town. Harry Styles was always told by his...
129K 3.5K 41
Louis and Harry got together around their second year as a band. They fought against management to try and be out, but since the band had gone on the...