๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ , c sturnio...

By luvsnaya

โ–Œ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜š ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜–๐˜“๐˜– โ› your my favourite feeling โœ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ it takes losing her to finally r... More

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
EPILOGUE
034
035
036

006

8.3K 148 211
By luvsnaya

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ, ⁱʳˡ !

lvriris

liked by chrissturniolo, nessabarrett and 583,257 others

lvriris living 20s

oliviamonet YEA? YES
romeparkerr liv looks better
lvriris hey liv, permission to stab rome with my fork?
oliviamonet permission granted
romeparkerr YO
lvriris RUN BITCH
user OH

mattsturniolo lets date
lvriris ok (no) 😐
mattsturniolo chris is available
lvriris matt.
chrissturniolo matt stfu
user OH???

nicksturniolo REMEMBER TO DO IT AT THE PARTY IRIS
lvriris NICK NOT ON HERE U DUMB FUCK
chrissturniolo TO DO WHAT
lvriris nothing u shitfuck
chrissturniolo ok
oliviamonet ILL GET HER TO

user should i get mcdonalds or burger king
lvriris @chrissturniolo ayo??
chrissturniolo mcdonalds fs

user hot

user nates missing out fr

when we're all in our outfits, we hop into the car to drive to the party's location. me and chris were fighting over the passenger seat, but i let him have it because i couldnt really be asked to fight with him since ya know, im telling him how i feel tonight and all. totally not freaking out.
"there are so many people here already what the fuck." olivia complains.
"well yeah. a party requires people liv." nick says sarcastically making some of us giggle. nick earns a middle finger from olivia as matt parks.
when we make our way inside, we spot the cake first. it was beautiful, but it got better. the main floor included a disco ball hanging from the ceiling, and by the opposite wall was a photobooth. there was a bar for drinks and decorations everywhere. nessa had really gone all out, and i loved it. speaking of, we see her dancing with her friend sabrina and madi. our group walks over to theres and we're instantly greeted with hugs.
"madi. why didnt you come with us!" i yell over the music.
"i came with sab instead! you guys are always late to things! especially if matts driving." matt sends her a glare as we all laugh it off.
"iris cruz! get your ass over here right now!" olivia says, dragging iris to the photobooth. it was a guy names Bryant who set it all up, ive never met him but ive seen his photography and its pretty cool so im kinda excited.
whilst we're in the booth, olivia brings up a random topic, and by random i mean totally not random at all.
"so have you told chris yet?" she asks out of the blue, catching me off guard. i shake my head in surprise at her but immediately put on a smile and turn to the camera as it takes a photo. during the countdown for the next, i begin talking.
"no. but i will. later." i finish, posing again. the next countdown appears.
"you have to tell him tonight iris. its so painfully obvious and nicks right. its kinda annoying!" she says honestly, pausing for the picture. i huff in annoyance because i know shes right but i blow it off by walking over to the bar.

well. i said i'd tell chris tonight, and thats exactly what im doing. however i didnt think i'd be telling him whilst i was drunk. that was not apart of the plan. yet, here i am. ready to spill my entire heart out to him. this couldnt be going any better. im halfway across the floor id say, from where chris is, and im bumping into a lot of people. obviously apologising afterwards. however i do happen to bump into one certain person.
"watch it, whore." oh that annoying little fucking voice. how ive missed it.
"fuck off alicia." i slur a little.
"oh its you. you're drunk? how pathetic." she smirks at me. "wheres your lover boy? has he left you already?" she asks, her smirk growing bigger. however instead of an insult back, like alicia expected, i smiled. like, genuinely. not because of her, fuck no, but because of the nickname shed given me. as much as i hate alicia, from the bottom of my heart, i was thinking about the fact that lover boy had a nice ring to it.
"leave me the fuck alone for once alicia, seriously." i say more clearly, sobering up a little.
"heres your drink." a familiar voice says from behind her.
"nate." i try to say, but my mouth has gone dry. he doesnt say anything, he just stares at me. i havent seen him since the fight. this is weird.
"iris, let me just put the pieces together for you." alicia starts, handing nate her drink as he rolls his eyes. "chris doesnt like you back. its so painfully obvious. and honestly kinda sad seeing you try so hard. everyone sees the way you look at him, not the way he looks at you, darling." she smiles innocently, batting her eyelashes. 'painfully obvious' has been said way too much today. in a number of different ways and now im confused. as fuck.
"whatever alicia." i roll my eyes.
"im saving you from embarrassment. youre welcome!" she yells as i walk towards chris. i dont say a word, i stead i grab his hand and pull him to a leas crowded area.
"iris what-" but i cut him off.
"no, listen. my turn to talk." i say covering his mouth. his eyebrows furrow as i remove my hand.
"are you drunk?" he asks, hearing a slight slur in my voice.
"no. maybe. possibly. yes." i say all together. "okay shut the fuck up. i think i like you." i say all at once, hoping he wouldnt make me say it again. his eyes widen a little and he shakes his head.
"iris.. your drunk. ill take you home. where are the others?" he says looking around but i just look at him in disbelief.
"thats all youre gonna say?" i say sobering up a little bit.
"iris. not now. not at a party of all places. we can talk later." he says before walking away. me however, im perfectly still, probably in shock of what just happened. i turn my head to see alicia smirking at me. she was right. oh fuck she was right. i ignore her smirk and wonder off to find olivia. i see her dancing with rome near the photobooth and instantly cling onto her.
"liv, we need to go. like now." i say, feeling a little dizzy.
"sure. im tired anyways. so how did things with chris go?" she wiggles her eyebrows.
"well. he said we could talk later." i say, putting it simply.
"what?" she whips her head around, not expecting that answer.
"i told him.. that i thought i liked him.. and he said.. we can talk later." i say again, accepting it.
"seriously? nothing else? not that he likes you back? i thought he was supposed to like.. confess his feelings for you. he didnt do that?" she asks to make sure.
"nope." i say popping the p. "so can we please leave now because hes definitely going to be at the house soon and i need to sober the fuck up before he gets there." i say before walking towards the exit.

after a couple glasses of water, i would say im pretty sober. im sitting on my island in the kitchen resting my head on my hand, waiting, i guess. because he said later and its later. i hear the door open and i see chris walk into the living room.
"why didnt you come back with matt and nick?" i say first.
"took a ride with nate." he shrugs.
"so its later. time to talk." i say, turning a chair toward him inviting him to sit down. he walks over and takes a seat next to me.
"iris.. i dont know how to tell you this." he sighs, shaking his head. "i think we're better off as friends." he says, awaiting a response.

"what?" i ask sadly, making sure i heard that right.

"us being in a relationship would complicate things-"

"complicate things?" i cut him off, raising my voice a little.

"you know what i mean." he shakes his head.

"no, i dont actually. explain. enlighten me, please." i stare at him waiting for him to say something. he sighs before he starts.

"look, you cant get mad at me just because i dont like you! thats so unreasonable." he states.

"i have every right to be mad at you! you practically led me on, chris. the flirting, the compliments, even the fighting! you're telling me those were all a 'joke'?" i ask him, in a sad tone.

"i dont know what else to say, iris." he shrugs, and i scoff.

"well alright then. i knew this was a mistake." was the last thing i said before running upstairs. i hear him call out to me but i ignore him. asshole.

i run straight into olivias room, and shes there with nick.

"i hate that piece of shit." they look at me confused.

"you told him?" olivia gasps.

"yup. turns out he thinks we're better off as friends." i shrug.

"WHAT?" nick immediately yells, standing up. "BUT- BUT THE FLIRTING??" he yells, confused.

"apparently, he was joking around." i scoff.

"did he really say that? really?" olivia says disappointed.

"yup. its fine, i dont care. it was just a teeny weeny crush. im not gonna cry over it all night." i say, looking at them. "can i cry on one of your shoulders please." i plead, regretting what i just said. olivia nods and pulls me into a hug. sigh.

lvriris

..

..

liked by nicksturniolo, romeparkerr and 417,562 others
lvriris last night
tagged madii.f, oliviamonet, romeparkerr, nicksturniolo, mattsturniolo, nessabarrett

user where's chris's tag???
nicksturniolo we ate tbh
↳  lvriris u need to stawp w 'ate'
chrissturniolo wheres my @?? ☹️
↳  user 🤨
↳  mattsturniolo what wheres the insult shes supposed to insult you
↳  nicksturniolo matt ur so behind. come to our room ill tell u
oliviamonet THE GROUP PICCCC
romeparkerr we look good
user my god matt looks so good
↳  user im a matt girl.
↳  author same.
↳  user BUT THIS IS UR CHRIS FIC???
↳  author I CAN LOVE BOTH???

word count; 1714
eeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 1.7K 31
๐ŸŒธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ ex lovers, matt sturniolo and hope dalton, who couldn't quite make it work the first time round d...
33.2K 562 23
โ‹™ โœง ๏ฝฅ๏พŸแต—สฐแต‰ สทแต’สณหกแตˆ โฑหข แตƒ แถœแต˜สณหขแต‰ โฑแต— สทโฑหกหก แตโฑหกหก แต’แถ  สธแต’แต˜ หกแต‰แต— โฑแต— โ‹† . ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ...
63.5K 858 52
๐Ÿงฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™.. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ and ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
104K 1.8K 49
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...