Multiversal Chaos: a Multi-Fa...

Por thatkidneybean_lou

One very boring day, the all-powerful Author decides to bring a handful of fictional characters to their hand... Mais

PLAYLIST(S)
The Prologue
PART TWO: Le Quotes
PART THREE: Reveals, New Faces, and Confusion
PART FOUR: In a Nutshell
PART FOUR^2: In a Nutshell (Part Two)
PART FIVE: The Yandere But Not
INTERMISSION: Hope and Berries, Musketeers and Despair (PART SIX)
PART SEVEN: The Emails
PART EIGHT: In a Nutshell 2, The Second Shelling
INTERMISSION TWO: This Is Weird, But I've Seen Stranger Things (PART NINE)
Author's Note
Draft 1: Story Notes
Draft 2: MFR Who's Where
Draft 3: MFR Intermission Ideas
Draft 4: MFR Random Ideas to use whenever I guess
Draft 5: MFR Groupchat
Draft 6: Talent Show Pieces
FINAL DRAFT: The Rooftop Scene

PART ONE: DANK MEMEZ

1.2K 16 5
Por thatkidneybean_lou

"So, firstly," Author said once everyone was settled, "you're going to react to some random memes about yourselves. Fair warning, a few of these may come across as lowkey offensive to some of you. Is that alright with you?"

"I don't really care."

"Sure, whatever."

"That's fine."

"WAIT, OFFENSIVE? OFFENSIVE HOW-?"

"Um, not really...?"

"Uh...?"

"Okay."

"Nope."

"Too bad!" Author exclaimed. "It doesn't matter what you said; we're reacting anyway! First few memes are going to be about Family Guy – that's the Griffin family's universe – and then the last ones will be Boku no Hero Academia memes – that's the universe of Class 1-A and Aizawa. Or, well, not all of Class 1-A, but... you get the idea. Also, quick disclaimer: I don't own any of the memes you are about to see, I found them all circulating the internetz. More specifically, Pinterest. Anyway, let's get started!"

The screen in front of them flickered to life, quickly displaying the following meme:

A few giggles and nose-laughs echoed around the room. There were quite a few visible eyerolls, as well.

Peter laughed his iconic and only mildly annoying laugh. "Wow, what an idiot."

Iida furrowed his brows in confusion. "Wait, isn't the man in this 'meme'-"

"Yes," Brian replied with a sigh, "yes, it is."

"But wait, then... oh. I see now."

"This is pretty stupid," Bakugo commented, "but... it's still kind of funny." Most others nodded or shrugged, feeling similarly.

"Okay then," the Author spoke up, "next meme!"

"Wait," Meg said, "is that me? I remember this... oh, God, I look weird."

"Um, maybe that's because your face is covered by a water bottle?" Deku replied nervously.

Mina Ashido snickered. "Still, it's accurate. Like, between the types of water bottles, I mean."

"As a HydroFlask user myself, I agree!" Iida said, doing that weird hand-chop thing.

"This is quite irrelevant to our universe," Stewie said, salty and perplexed.

"Yeah, sorry," Author said, stepping in. "I couldn't find a ton of Family Guy memes that weren't just quotes or stupidly forty-year-old-Facebook-mom-vibes, so... sorry again."

Peter shrugged. "Eh. Whatever. Let's keep this thing going."

Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, and Sero all lost it. Every other anime teenager and Chris were also laughing, but not quite crying on the floor like Denki. There was an eyeroll and a sigh from Aizawa, a similar reaction from Stewie and Meg (the latter of whom seemed to be holding back a laugh), and looks of utter confusion from Lois, Peter, and Brian.

"OH MY GOD," Kirishima laughed.

"I- 'yeet'? What the hell does that even mean?" Stewie asked.

"YEET!" yeeted Ashido in response.

"It means to throw something, but it can be used as an exclamation, too," Aizawa replied.

Stewie nodded. "Hmm, interesting... and rather moronic."

"Wait, Aizawa Sensei, you know what yeet means?" Uraraka asked, shocked.

Aizawa sighed. "After spending so much time around your class, I picked up a few things."

"I'm... still very confused," Lois said. "What happened to Peter?"

"HE JUST GOT COCONUT MALL-D," Denki screamed, still wheezing and crying on the floor, getting a few more laughs from his friends.

Meg forced a scoff. "Dad got overtaken by memes and... Gen-Z-ified... or something like that."

Author turned their mic back on. "Moving on, this will be the last Family Guy meme..."

Mina was the first to laugh. "Now that's my kind of sarcasm!"

Nearly everyone who wasn't part of the incident pictured at least smiled.

"Okay," Todoroki finally spoke up, grinning, "even I'm willing to admit that this is pretty funny."

It was the first time that Meg had heard his voice. She blushed, hard. Like, 'oh shit, his voice is so freaking hot, they're gonna see, I need to hide my face inconspicuously in this blanket' hard. She actually hid her face in said blanket, hoping no one would notice.

Unfortunately, nothing in her life ever works out for Meg Griffin.

"Ooh, looks like someone has a crush," Lois whispered to her daughter.

"M-mom!" Meg tucked her entire body under the blanket, shaking in embarrassment.

Stewie, meanwhile, scoffed. "Oh, please, him? He's out of your league, silly girl. Far out of your league."

Todoroki, completely oblivious, gave Stewie a questioning look but soon let it go.

"...that's all the tea you're giving me to work with?" Author asked. "Really? Whatever, anyway, let's move on to the Boku no Hero memes!"

Once again, the Bakusquad lost it. "Oi, dunce face," Bakugo said, "what the hell?"

Kirishima facepalmed, wheezing. "Denki, that's not a prank, that's murder!"

Denki couldn't stop laughing at his comic-self's stupidity, but somehow managed to reply, "I KNOW!"

"Do you?" Sero asked, raising an eyebrow.

"...WELL NOT BEFORE NOW, BUT –"

That made the rest of Class 1-A plus Meg and Chris start laughing.

"Kaminari, we're going to talk about the dangers of your Quirk once all of this is over," Aizawa decided.

"Aww, but Sensei –"

"It's for the sake of everyone's safety; don't argue with me, Kaminari."

"Wait," Lois said, "a Quirk? What's that?"

Before Deku went off on an hour-long rant about how Quirks manifested and their levels of power and how he had ranked the ones he had seen, Author stepped in. "Basically superpowers. Almost everyone in the BNHA universe has them. Some Quirks are physical, changing your appearance, some are just abilities that you get, etcetera."

"So, all of you have superpowers?" Chris asked. "That's so cool!"

"If I may, Author-kun?" Iida asked. "This 'Family Guy' universe... do Quirks exist there?"

"Nope."

"Oh."

It ended up that everyone from BNHA took the time to demonstrate each of their Quirks, amazing the Griffins and wasting far too much time for the Author to bother writing the whole thing out. Regardless, the reaction eventually continued:

Lots of laughter from Class 1-A once again.

"PLEASE," Mina wheezed.

"WE WOULD THOUGH," Kirishima said.

"DEADASS," Kaminari agreed.

Sero nodded, still wheezing. "OH YEAH!"

"Maybe you extras would, but I –"

"SHUT UP, BAKUGO, YOU KNOW YOU WOULD," Kirishima laughed.

Bakugo gave up on hiding his amusement, finally laughing. "Damn it, Shitty Hair..."

"YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT."

"...yeah, you are."

Author, from their A/V room, was pretty much crying. Their ship. It was sailing. It was fucking sailing. Yes.

"This is frighteningly accurate," Todoroki muttered, just barely cracking a smile. He got a few nods from the Dekusquad and a shrug from his teacher. And more blush from Meg.

Author came on their mic. "Next meme!"

"OH MY GOD NO."

"OH MY GOD YES."

"Oh no... this seems extremely chaotic!"

"I- why."

"TAKE THAT, DAMN DEKU, I'M RICH!"

"K-Kacchan, it's just Monopoly-"

"HELL YEAH, BAKUGO!"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

"NOT ALL MIGHT IN THE CORNER–"

Aizawa sighed, looking like he wanted to die. Each Griffin was either laughing or staring, shocked, at the absolute chaos unfurling in the image in front of them. "So, hold on," Brian said. "This is a drawing of everyone from BNHA... playing Monopoly?"

"And the unbelievable chaos that would hypothetically ensue, yes," Author answered.

"I- wow. Oh my god." He halfheartedly chuckled, more or less in disbelief, holding his head in his paw.

"Moving on..."

Everyone was completely speechless. 'Shooketh,' if you will.

Meanwhile, Bakugo wheezed.

Kaminari sighed in shock. "Shots. Fricking. Fired."

"Izuku," Lois spoke up, "I know you mentioned that you had injured yourself before with your Quirk when you demonstrated it, and that this meme is probably a massive exaggeration, but... As a concerned mother, I feel the need to ask: how many bones have you broken using your power?"

"Um... I-I don't really know," he replied sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "B-but I've only ever really broken my arms and fingers." That got him questioning glares from most of his classmates, but Izuku ignored it.

Author decided to quickly look it up on their phone. "Okay, I Googled it, and there's no official count as of yet, but I found a compilation of Deku breaking his bones; it's five minutes and twenty-six seconds long. Oh, and another that's five minutes, fifty-five seconds long."

Dead silence. More wheezing from Bakugo. A 'why am I not surprised?'-esc sigh from Aizawa.

"Midoriya, you must be more careful with your Quirk!" Iida scolded.

"Wha- I have been!" Izuku said defensively. "I can control it much better now; all of those injuries happened a long time ago!"

Izuku got more doubtful stares from his classmates as Author scoffed jokingly. "Did they? Did they really?"

"Well... um... er..."

"Uh-huh. That's what I thought. Anyway, next!"

Uraraka choked on air. "WHAT."

Kaminari, the gaming nerd of gaming nerds, burst out laughing. "I CAN'T UN-SEE IT NOW!"

Chris, also a bit of a gamer, laughed, too. "It's... Uraraka-Kirby!"

Uraraka hid her face in her hands. "Why me...?"

"Everyone, please!" Iida yelled sincerely. "Uraraka is clearly disturbed by this meme! Let us have some respect for her feelings and not worsen the situation."

"Yeah, guys, come on," Kirishima spoke up. "I think we can all agree... that Ocha-Kirby is the best name."

"Oh my god, shut the hell up," Ochako grumbled.

Izuku's eyes widened. "U-Uraraka-san! Sorry, I've just never heard you swear before!"

"Midoriya, you're really that surprised?" Todoroki muttered.

"Stewie," Author sang creepily, speaking way too close to their mic like some ASMR YouTuber, "you haven't said anything in a while. Penny for your thoughts?"

Stewie hummed. "Everyone is overreacting; it's a solid comparison, and Uraraka, being in the meme, doesn't find it amusing."

"...that's it? No interesting evil-genius-slash-future-world-ruler-esc comments?"

Le Fetus scoffed. "Over an internet meme about a pink ball holding a knife? Certainly not."

"Okay, yeah, fair. Lastly but certainly not least-ly, this is the best meme I could find; let's end this reaction on a high note!"

There was not one person in that room who hadn't, at bare minimum, nose-laughed. All of Class 1-A was either laughing, crying, wheezing, or all of the above, in that order. Yes, even Todoroki laughed. Meg was about to have a heart attack because simp, whilst also laughing. Once everyone calmed down, the Author came on again:

"This being the last meme, I'm going to ask everyone to share their individual thoughts, because... I fucking can. Okay. Denki, you start!"

Denki was still on the floor, laughing and crying. "I... it really do be like that though," he managed to say.

"I- yeah, what he said," Sero added. "This is so accurate it's not even funny."

"Well, it's clearly funny," Kiri said, "but, yeah. True. Accurate. Beautifully written. Eleven out of ten; would laugh at again."

Bakugo smirked. "Damn Deku would definitely need his eyes covered, probably by Four Eyes. Not that I want to 'preserve his innocence' or any shit like that, but... whatever. Pretty good meme."

"My only thought as I wheezed was, 'OH, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO EVERY NIGHT,'" Mina answered, dead serious.

Uraraka giggled, nodding. "Yeah, me too."

"I believe that this meme was quite well done," Iida said. "Whoever made this seems to know the personalities of Class 1-A fairly well to create a scenario this true to something that would actually occur. Personally, I think that –"

"OI, FOUR EYES! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET EVERYONE ELSE GO!"

"SORRY! AND, BAKUGO, WATCH YOUR PROFANITY, PLEASE!"

"MAKE ME!"

"Anyway," Izuku said nervously, "I think this is pretty good. Only thing is, guys, I know what... what, um..."

"Adult fun time is?" Author threw in.

"Uh, yeah, that! So, you wouldn't need to cover my eyes or anything; I can handle it!"

Todoroki pulled a Jim Halpert, staring at the 'camera,' silently shaking his head. Deku didn't see. "This is pretty good," was his simple reply.

"Knowing my class, this seems accurate enough," Aizawa said with a shrug.

Peter just laughed as an answer. Probably at the presence of the word 'sex.'

So did Chris.

It was only slightly annoying after about thirty seconds.

"I don't really know any of Class 1-A personally," Meg said, "but this feels like something they would do. So... yeah."

Lois smiled. "Well, Class 1-A seems like a very nice group of kids, and I think they'll be great heroes one day. Oh, and the meme is... pretty funny."

"I actually liked this one," Brian said, chuckling. "Pretty much what Kirishima said; 10/10."

"Yes, yes, it's pretty good," Stewie said. "I say, Brian, this seems like something the two of us would do."

"Eh, maybe."

"Alright, Author, we did your damn reaction, can we go home now?" Bakugo snapped.

Murmurs of agreement spread through the room. Meanwhile, the Author quickly snapped off their mic, took a deep breath, and screamed. Like, screamed screamed. Brian was just barely able to hear them through the soundproof surface separating the A/V room from the theater room. "FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK MY LIFE. FUCK IT. FUCK IT ALL. THIS IS IT. I'M FUCKED. WHY DIDN'T I THINK THIS FAR AHEAD, GOD DAMN IT?" Soon enough, they started losing their voice. They stopped themselves, took another deep breath, and came back on the mic.

"Uhm... here's the thing," Author said, a new noticeable straining in their voice. "I... can't?"

"Wait, what do you mean, you can't?" Peter asked.

Author paused. "Because... I have to keep you guys here! There's more to react to..."

"And we must react to all of this?" Aizawa said, standing and staring at one of the security cameras, his eyes slowly turning red.

"Uh, yeah. Otherwise, um... the... the multiversal... president... will kick my ass. Yeah. Because, um... th-they and I agreed that I have custody of all of you for a set amount of time – only then can I send you back to your universes. They're all essentially on pause until this time is up, and if you go back too early or too late, it would cause issues, so... yeah. I'm totally not making this up."

Nobody was buying that story. The looks on their faces said it all.

"Who the hell are you?" Stewie asked forcefully after an uncomfortable pause.

"That is something I absolutely cannot disclose," Author automatically responded. "It's more or less a safety precaution. Nothing personal. Under no circumstances can I reveal my true identity to any of you... as far as you know." They muttered the last part, hoping nobody would hear it.

Fortunately, someone did. "'As far as we know'...?" Izuku muttered questioningly.

Now that everyone had heard that sketchy comment, suspicion and frustration swept through the crowd of characters. It was unsettling for the Author, but they thought they could still keep their secret. Yeah. This would all blow over. Everything would be fine...right? When tiny explosions started bursting on Bakugo's hands, however, they gave in. They didn't want anyone to get hurt, intentionally or not, over their secrets.

"HOLD ON, I HAVE A PROPOSITION!"

The theater room fell silent.

Author sighed in relief. "Okay, look. You all want to know who I am. You'd do anything to find out. So, I propose the following: I will show you who I am; join you in the theater room. If," they said, "you all do one more reaction first."

"Fine."

"I suppose that works."

"Sheesh!"

"We'll do it."

"Okay."

"Alrighty."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Get into it, I guess."

"Sure."

"That's fine."

"Alright, then."

"I'm okay with that."

The Author nodded. "Then it's settled. You guys take a quick intermission, here –" they snapped their fingers, a table of food appearing at the center of the theater room – "are some snacks if you want them; give me a few minutes to load up the next reaction."

Author's mic turned off, and most in the theater room decided to help themselves to some of the snacks laid out for them, relaxing and talking amongst themselves until the Author came back with a fresh batch of brand-new chaos for them to deal with.

None of them were ready for what came next.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13K 203 65
What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir Nighteye, Gran Torino, His Childhood Fri...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
449K 9.7K 65
Another boy got hit by the infamous Truck-kun by accident given another chance to live by Kami. Let's followed his adventures...
2.2K 53 9
After ascending to godhood, Ghost, Lord of Shades, accidentaly goes back in time to the day they were born. They decides to use the opportunity and T...