Mafia's Slave ✔️

By starlensea

Andrew Kavinsky, a ruthless, 18 years old mafia who never fell in love Andrea Handerson, a poor, 16 years old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!
Chapter 2: Do You Know?
Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!
Chapter 4: Slave & Master
Chapter 5: With That Tongue
Chapter 6: Stripper
Chapter 7: With Him
Chapter 8: Kavinsky?
Chapter 9: I'll Pretend
Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: No Way
Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?
Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch
Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch
Chapter 16: Who Won?
Chapter 17: Billy & Vivi
Chapter 18: Rex
Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"
Chapter 20: Like A Mafia
Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love
Chapter 23: Will You Go?
Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty
Chapter 25: You're Falling!
Chapter 26: No One's Here
Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling
Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists
Chapter 29: I'm Just A Baby
Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die
Chapter 31: I'm Yours
Chapter 32: You're Special
Chapter 33: Ola!
Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning
Chapter 35: New Dreams
Chapter 36: He's The One
Chapter 37: Unfinished Novel
Chapter 39: I Need You
Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi

1.1K 24 7
By starlensea

Andrew's pov:

And loving and keeping you was harder than letting you go.

I watched her go, waving back to everyone, saying farewell, saying goodbye forever as I wiped the tears away. I took a deep breathe but I couldn't let that breathe out. I feel like something is stuck in my heart. An unexpressed pain that will haunt me forever. We shall never meet, Andrea.

This is the best thing I've done so far. I know I did right letting her go. She would only get hurt by being with me. But still, my heart kept whispering to me, "Don't go away, Vivi. Stay with me. I don't want you to leave".

But then, I thought about everything and about us in the future. Nobody will be happy. Nothing will get right if we stay together, or get married and have kids.

Did you seriously love her, Andrew?

Yes I did. I do and I think I'll do forever. I'll cherish every single moment I had with her. I love her more than anything else in the world but I let go what I loved the most.

Thought I'd never fall in love, but she came like an beautiful accident and left like thunderstorm. Thunderstorm that I thought I could survive but now I'm shattered into pieces.

And now that I ler go far and far away from me, I question myself that if I did that right or not. Then only, I answer to myself. That, you didn't do anything good or charming to keep her. She was the treasure and you were the cruel pirate. You haven't the potential to keep her. She's an angle who should get treated right. And what you did? You just only gave her unconditional pain and tears when she saved you from dying, became the good dreams of yours. You didn't deserve her, and you'll never.

I went to my room with all the flashbacks as I stood still looking what the window from where she tried to escape from. Maybe if let her escape that time, I won't be suffering from this heartbreak.

I can't even breathe darling. I feel like I'm dead inside.

So this is my time. To prove myself. To make me the better version of mine. This is my time to make myself stronger and powerful. I want to be capable of Andrea. I just don't wanna rush to her and ruin her life. But I know, if we get together someday, I'll surely ruin her life.

But yeah Andrea, I'll come back. Maybe not today, not tomorrow not maybe after some months but I'll come back to you.

I promise.

Untill then, please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

I know this chapter is short asf but the next chapter is going to be long as I'll be writing Andrea's pov. So, stay tuned guys :') and lemme know if you're liking this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 19.6K 37
Skylar Murphy is a 17 year old innocent, naive girl. All she could ever ask for is love. Her parents are abusive and addicts. She feels like all is l...
73.7K 3.9K 102
*Have to read Captured to understand this part 2* Married for 9 years Alex and Tatiana are faced with the reality of losing their son Luca. Constant...
397 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...