Mafia's Slave ✔️

By starlensea

Andrew Kavinsky, a ruthless, 18 years old mafia who never fell in love Andrea Handerson, a poor, 16 years old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!
Chapter 2: Do You Know?
Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!
Chapter 4: Slave & Master
Chapter 5: With That Tongue
Chapter 6: Stripper
Chapter 7: With Him
Chapter 8: Kavinsky?
Chapter 9: I'll Pretend
Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: No Way
Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?
Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch
Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch
Chapter 16: Who Won?
Chapter 17: Billy & Vivi
Chapter 18: Rex
Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"
Chapter 20: Like A Mafia
Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love
Chapter 23: Will You Go?
Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty
Chapter 25: You're Falling!
Chapter 26: No One's Here
Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling
Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists
Chapter 29: I'm Just A Baby
Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die
Chapter 31: I'm Yours
Chapter 32: You're Special
Chapter 33: Ola!
Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning
Chapter 35: New Dreams
Chapter 36: He's The One
Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi
Chapter 39: I Need You
Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Chapter 37: Unfinished Novel

1K 28 12
By starlensea

Andrea's pov:

This is not happening. This is seriously not happening to me. And where's Kavinsky? Fuck.

Rex walked around the room, laughing like a devil. "Sorry. I know I surprised you but you know? I really like to amaze people. And Viv? You're the only person I like to amaze the most".

I tried to let go off me from the maze of ropes. I'm so furious at him. I want to kill him and cut his flesh into pieces and drink his damn blood. I gritted my teeth.
"What do you want?"

"What I want?", He said and walked towards me as he put one of his knees on the ground. He put out his gun and lifted my chin with it. "After showering all the bullets in my heart, you're asking me what I want?". He let out an ugly laugh. "Seriously Andrea? I didn't know you were that much of a fool".

"What. You. WANT?", I screamed at his face.

He hit me with the end of the gun on my face and ouch! that hurts. His eyes were boiling with rage. "Stop screaming, darling. Your lover is half dead in another room. I could kill him at the first glance I had of him but I wanted him to fucking burn in fire. I will kill him slowly, making him feel every pain".

I shivered. I'm wearing nothing but a bra and a shorts. Kavinsky. I wonder if he's okay. I need to get out of here soon.

"I just want to fuck you and then kill you infront of your lover only".

"How will you fuck me if I can't spread my legs or touch your dick?"

His expressionless face looked at me for a few seconds. He didn't even blink. "How you're so right always? Yes. But why I'd release you? What if you'll run?"

I lowered my head as I looked at my bare skin. "I won't run. Obviously. If you wanna kill me, then you can. Cause that was me who tried to kill you not KAVINSKY!", I screamed.

"Haha. Sweet. Yes. You were the one who tried to kill me but Kavinsky and I got bad blood. But, lemme fuck you first?"

"Atleast untie me. So you can savour the taste fully without any hesitation".

Rex thought for a while as he untied my hands only. Nice.

"If this comes out as a trick, you're going to die a painful death".

"I agree, Rexine".

"Ooh, I love that".

He picked me in his arms and put me on the nearby table and a knife was there at the edge of the table. I think he didn't notice that and I'll make sure that he won't ever notice it.

He kissed my collarbone slowly. Fuck. I hate this. I keep my eyes closed and stretched my hand in order to get the knife but it's a little too far from me. Rex pulled back as he looked at me.

"You are so sexy, darling".

I slowly smile as I pushed his head with my other hand on my chest as he slowly sucks the place. My fingers kept searching for the knife. It kept tap tapping on the table and verging towards the knife like a big black spider.

And finally, I grabbed it. Thank you God, Thanks alot. I love you.

"Rex?"

"Hmm?", Rex looked into my eyes with desperation. I'm sorry dude.

"So silly that you fell for my trap".

His face was filled with confusion and after a millisecond I stabbed the knife in his arms as he screamed. I jumped on the ground from the table as I stumbled on my feet cause it was tied. I cut the ropes with the knife swiftly while Rex was screaming holdings his arms. The blood is gushing out on the floor and some of the blood was on me too.

I got up. Rex reached for me but before he could hold my hand, I cut his cheeks by the knife as I ran from the room.

"YOU BITCH!", I heard Rex's agonizing scream.

I'm running through unknown hallways searching for Kavinsky in every room, every corner. The passageways are lit with white tube lights. I'm running so fast that maybe cheetah will be ashamed of himself if he see my speed.

One man with a gun came in front of me, saying something I certainly don't know. Before he could shoot me, I dig the knife into his stomach as he bled hard. My clothes are all filled with blood and i can feel the tanginess. I kept the gun which the man had, beside my waist, locked with my shorts incase if I need to kill someone.

I searched every rooms and now this is end of this hallway and there's this last two rooms. I looked at the left door. I felt something. The familiarity, the feeling of knowing something in a blank space. I tried to open the door but it's locked. But fuck that anyway. I'm built like a rock.

I kicked the door hard as it opened quickly, making me fall on the ground. The door broke easily cause this place is old maybe. I lifted my chin, only to see Kavinsky laying there infront me with his hands and legs tied, all shirtless and his body full of thousand cuts and blood.

I ran to him. "Kavinsky, Kavinsky, are you- are you okay?", I touched his face. My tears are flowing down from my eyes. "Please reply!"

He slowly opened his eyes. His lips parted as he spoke, "Andrea, are you okay?".

This man's crazy. He's literally dying and he's caring about me, asking me if I'm okay or not. Really weird. "I'm fine!".

I quickly go and started to cut the ropes. But when i was in the midway of cutting the ropes which were tied with his legs, Rex entered, bleeding.

"Really wrong. So wrong. You haven't done that right, Andrea!"

Kavinsky got up and sat and I was done cutting the ropes already. I saw from the corner of my eyes that he already noticed the gun on my waist.

"Now watch your lover die, Andrea!".

And then everything was a movie. All happened in a brief of moment. I noticed that Rex pulled out a gun from his pocket and pointed at Kavinsky. Kavinsky took the gun from my waist and stood up, all shirtless and shaking, pointing at Rex. Then, Rex pulled out the trigger and shoot at him. But then I stood up and I hugged Kavinsky, preventing the bullet to hit him. So, it hit me instead.

I fall against Kavinsky's shoulder and everything was blur. I just only remember some gunshots after and my tears flowing down from the cheeks. Maybe, I died.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes opened. My eyes again roamed around the room. What's happening? I'm feeling the familiarity again. This bed, this blanket, this room, the daylight coming from the window, the warmth and the hand.

Kavinsky's hand. His grip. He's with me. I'm alive. He's alive. This is normal life. But how we came out from that terrorizing situation? It's morning.

I stroked his thumb. He's sleeping on our intertwined hand. "Kavinsky", I softly call his name.

He opened his eyes and he stood up quickly after seeing me. "Andrea, are you okay, my love?", He said and showered kisses on my cheeks. "Wait, I'm calling Lia".

"Yeah, I'm okay", I said while smiling.

After sometimes, Lia came with the doctor. "How are you feeling now?".

"Better", I replied. "But I want to know how we came out from that situation".

"That was my question too. Well, remember the tracker Alex gave to Kavinsky? That was destroyed by Rex. But maybe, the tracker was on Andrea's body too. So it seemed suspicious and we soon called our men and reached the spot. And by that time, Rex was dead so-".

I smiled. Yeah. That day, I stole a tracker from him and put that between my thighs. The doctor left after saying me to completely get bed rest and take the medicines from time to time.

After the doctor left, I noticed Lia and Kavinsky's face turned solemn. I don't know what happened in this few hours, days or months. Maybe I've waken up after months? Maybe.

"Hey, what happened?". Lia looked at me with her teary eyes and Kavinsky is looking outside. What? What's wrong now? I thought everything is okay. "Lia? What's wrong?"

"Andrea", a pause. Then she pushed a suitcase infront of me. "I don't know what to say".

I sat on the bed, shocked. What's this suitcase for? Why? "What? I don't understand this? Can you please explain!!"

"Andrea Handerson", Kavinsky spoke after a long time. "I lied to you that night. Your parents have already payed me the debt and now they want you back. So, you've to go".

I jumped from the bed. "What? What you're saying? I've to go where? To my home? What? Lia?"

"I just don't know anything", she looked down, pressing her lips. She's trying hard not to cry. I looked at Kavinsky who's looking outside.

"Miss Handerson, you've tolerated so much pain and now we've finally decided to send you to your home safely. We don't want to cause you any trouble. We really want your safety more than anything".

"So. That was the ending", I hopped on the bed. "I don't need to do the packing. I just want three things".

.

.

.

.

.

I can't believe this is happening. After all this days of spending here and being with Kavinsky, I'm leaving. I took three things. One, Kavinsky's oversized hoodie which I always used to wear and that outfit that I wore when I went to save Kavinsky and that camera.

Wow. I smell the scent of his shirt. Kavinsky came into the room.

"Why?", I said, while my face is buried in his shirt.

"Hmm?"

"Why Kavinsky? Why'd you have to go and break me like that? This is worse than death", I kept the shirt aside. I ran to him as i snuggled into his arms.

"You said that you'd never let me go. Never. Then why you're letting me go, Kavinsky? Why? Were all of your words fake? Please say?"

"It was fake".

A coldest reply to recieve. I moved from his arms as I wiped my tears. I looked into his eyes. "Look in my eyes and say that it was fake".

"It was fake, Andrea Handerson". Wow. He really did that. All cold and rude and emotionless. It was the Kavinsky whom I saw first time I came here.

"Thanks. But won't you even say goodbye?"

He moved away his gaze from me as he left the room, leaving me alone. After sometimes later, a maid came and told me to go downstairs.

I went downstairs with my pale cheeks. My tears got strained on my cheeks. I can't even breathe. Lia hugged me.

"I'll really miss you, my friend. And if you're thinking, that person doesn't even care for you, he's crying in your room".

"Can I please see him for the last time?".

I went to my room and saw Kavinsky's head is on his knee. "Billy?"

He looked at me with his red eyes. "Why you came?"

"To give you a proper hug and to say you that, this kid won't disturb you again", I engulfed him as he hugged me back. "I'll miss you". I'm crying.

He kissed my cheeks and then pulled back from the hug. "Now get out, Andrea! Please! Please!", He shouted.

I slowly paced backwards as I shut the door. The car's waiting outside for me, to take me to my home. To Spain. All were there. All the maids, the bodyguards and Lia. Everyone was there except that one boy.

I got into the car as I waved at everyone. Goodbye my sweet hell. I love you forever. This is an unfinished novel, darling. But,
is this the end of all the endings?

Omg lol! I felt bad too. But you know? I love sad endings. Really. I really love to torture the readers. But are you tortured? Lemme know guys! :')🧿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 8.9K 32
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
384 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
9.3M 214K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...