Mafia's Slave ✔️

By starlensea

Andrew Kavinsky, a ruthless, 18 years old mafia who never fell in love Andrea Handerson, a poor, 16 years old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!
Chapter 2: Do You Know?
Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!
Chapter 4: Slave & Master
Chapter 5: With That Tongue
Chapter 6: Stripper
Chapter 7: With Him
Chapter 8: Kavinsky?
Chapter 9: I'll Pretend
Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: No Way
Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?
Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch
Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch
Chapter 16: Who Won?
Chapter 17: Billy & Vivi
Chapter 18: Rex
Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"
Chapter 20: Like A Mafia
Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love
Chapter 23: Will You Go?
Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty
Chapter 25: You're Falling!
Chapter 26: No One's Here
Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists
Chapter 29: I'm Just A Baby
Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die
Chapter 31: I'm Yours
Chapter 32: You're Special
Chapter 33: Ola!
Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning
Chapter 35: New Dreams
Chapter 36: He's The One
Chapter 37: Unfinished Novel
Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi
Chapter 39: I Need You
Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling

1.4K 39 5
By starlensea

Andrea's pov:

I gasped. This is the first time I felt something like that. Our kiss was strong and hard. I wrapped my arm around his neck while he kept fingering inside me.

I heard someone clearing their throat. Kavinsky and me looked the way and saw Ever smilling at us sheepishly. We moved away from each other quickly as I fixed my dress and grinned back. Embarassing.

"Okay! I mean- okay Andrew", She smirked, looking at him.

"Hey! Shut up Eve"

"Okay I'll. But-", she came towards me and grabbed both of my arms as they pushed my lightly to enter the hall where others were dancing. "You guys are fire", she winked at him. I looked over my shoulder only to find Kavinsky blushin'. Uhm.

I sat on the couch, drinking my wine. Gigi sat beside me, watching Ever and Kevin dance. Kavinsky and Alex were chit-chatting.

"So hey", she smiled.

"Hi, Gigi".

"Call me Genevieve. My friends call me Gigi only".

"Oh okay, sure". I think she somehow hates me cause Kavinsky and me, we are close. Although, he kissed her. Well, do I care? Hell nah.

"So, you're his slave. Stay like a slave".

"Genevieve, I'm his friend now".

"Friend? Like us?"

"Maybe. Or maybe more than that", I whispered.

"You're showing attitude towards me. You ugly poor bitch. Do you expect Andrew to like you? You own mother didn't like you. How he can?", She said as she got up.

Ooh. I felt my heart's breaking into million pieces. I never expected someone to like me but Kavinsky. And, it's true that my mother hates me so much. Everyone hates me. I'm such a burden in everyone's life.

A single tear drop rolled from my cheeks. Kavinsky sank into the couch and put his hand on mine.

"What's wrong, love?", He asked. I smiled sadly.

"Nothing really. Just your typical friend gave me some lectures. Ugh!"

"What the fuck she said huh?"

"Calm down. Don't do anything please. Please".

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. So, you wanna go?"

"Badly!"
.

.

.

.
We both laid down on the bed as soon as we reached his house. We both stared at each other at the same time and chuckled looking other way.

My cheeks turned red thinking the moment we had that time. Kavinsky hold me and planted a light kiss on my forehead.

"Hey. What are we?", I asked him. No way we can be friends. Like, friends in aren't like this.

"I already told you, Vivi"

"No. We are..we are more like lovers Kavinsky. Don't you think so?"

He let go of me and turned the other side. "Vivi. Forget what just happened. We are just roommates and friends. Nothing more than that". Words didn't reach my lips. I was completely shattered at that point.

"Sleep" was the last word he whispered.

Some words kept echoing round me. Someone calling someone's name, pleading for help. Vivi, someone called.

I opened my eyes and saw Kavinsky frowning. His ashen face was filled with sweat and perturbation. He's trembling with fear as if he's having bad dreams.

I quickly hold his head between my hands. "Billy? Hey?"

"Vivi, I'm falling!", He kept yelling that.

"Billy, you're not falling okay? Calm down. Cool".

I consoled him as I patted his head and he stopped gradually. His muscles relaxed and I didn't see any fear on his face. Before I turned my side, I kissed him.

"Vivi", he whispered.

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"Vivi, I'm falling. I'm really falling".

"You're not, Billy", I hold his hand. "You're here with me. Beside me".

"No", he paused. His eyes are still closed. He's just muttering these words. "I'm falling in love with you".

Oh fuck.

"And I'm here to catch you", I said back but he slept. Billy, is it you who's falling or me?
.

.

.

.
Andrew's pov:

I wake up with a sore throat and nothing is worse than that. I saw Andrea beside the bed, holding a cup of tea. I squinted at her. The sunlight is brighter than other days.

"Morning, Billy. Here is your ginger tea".

"Thanks", I took it. I only got to remember that Christmas isn't so far. Just one week. I never celebrated Christmas as Christmas. I just write journal on this day or go somewhere with my friends. I didn't enjoy any occasions or festivals in my whole life.

Now that Christmas is coming, I wanna gift Andrea something. Something special. But what can it be? I barely know her likings.

"So, Vivi. Christmas is coming", I said to her while drinking the tea.

"Yes. It doesn't matter. I cry in every Christmas and-"

"You'll not cry in this Christmas. I promise".

She looked at me confusedly. "Do you believe in Santa?", She asked. Nope I don't. I know it's my parents who used to put gifts in the big sock. And they always knew what I wanted cause I wrote it only.

"Yeah. I do. They exists!"

"What absurd, Billy", she laughed. "They aren't real. I haven't received any gifts from him. He isn't real. Just a way of collecting gifts from your parents in rich family. I never got one".

You'll get one, baby.

"They do exist. You just don't know. Maybe you didn't put your wish in the sock".

"Huh? Why I'll? If he's real then he should know what I want".

So I've to find what you want. Typical girl.

"But according to historical records, he's real. Anyways, I'm about to head out. Take care, hm?"

"Lol. Yeah I'll".

"Bye".

"Get out".

You gotta pay for it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I ended the meeting with a loud bang on the table as everyone went out of the room.

"Hey Duke?", I called who's standing beside me only with a poker face.

"Sir".

"What's the best gift to give a girl in Christmas?"

"I don't have any idea, Sir. I'm gay".

Oh yeah. Right.

I huffed. I searched in Google. I can buy her the whole world if I want to but I know her. She's not like other girls. She wants a specific thing. But what can it be?

Money? She doesn't need that. Parents? She hates em. Friend? She has Lia. Love? I love her-

Shit.
.

.

.

.

.
I entered into my room and find Andrea roaming here and there in my room, holding something in her hand.

"Hey? What you're doing?"

She turned around with one of her eye closed. "Say cheese!".

*click*

Camera? Where she found that one? The picture quality is poor though.
"You sneaked into my drawers?"

"I did".

"WHAT? There's many things you can't see, Vivi. It's not right. And what the fuck you're doing with this camera?"

"Clicking pics. But it's not working".

"How can it? It's so old".

She pouted. "Oh. I love clicking pictures. My cousin had one. I used to envy him for that. Anyways..".

Camera? Yes? I mean, if that's what she really wants then why not? But I'll buy the costliest camera in the world obviously. Heh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.4K 30
❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦...
20.4K 378 42
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...
7.8K 333 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
9.8M 223K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...