Mafia's Slave ✔️

By starlensea

Andrew Kavinsky, a ruthless, 18 years old mafia who never fell in love Andrea Handerson, a poor, 16 years old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!
Chapter 2: Do You Know?
Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!
Chapter 4: Slave & Master
Chapter 5: With That Tongue
Chapter 6: Stripper
Chapter 7: With Him
Chapter 8: Kavinsky?
Chapter 9: I'll Pretend
Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: No Way
Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?
Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch
Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch
Chapter 16: Who Won?
Chapter 17: Billy & Vivi
Chapter 18: Rex
Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"
Chapter 20: Like A Mafia
Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 23: Will You Go?
Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty
Chapter 25: You're Falling!
Chapter 26: No One's Here
Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling
Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists
Chapter 29: I'm Just A Baby
Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die
Chapter 31: I'm Yours
Chapter 32: You're Special
Chapter 33: Ola!
Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning
Chapter 35: New Dreams
Chapter 36: He's The One
Chapter 37: Unfinished Novel
Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi
Chapter 39: I Need You
Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love

1.6K 28 10
By starlensea

Andrea's pov:

The sunlight fell into my face as I squinted. It feels so warm and relaxing. I opened my eyes as I saw my body is totally interlinked with Kavinsky. My eyes bug out. My head on his chest and my arms wrapping his back. His chin on my head as his arms are wrapped around me tightly. It's really feeling warm. So, I didn't let go of him. I snuggled into his arms.

"Vivi", he whispered. So he's awake? I got tensed because the thing he said me last night. So I replied after a while.

"Yeah".

He opened his eyes and rumpled my hair smoothly. "Morning".

"Yeah". I can't reply something nice really cause it's feeling weird talking to him cause he's looking really cute.

"Are you in a bad mood?"

"Of-ofcourse not"

"Did something happen last night?"

"No. But you were drunk and I took you in your bedroom and then you slept. That's it". Let's not spill the things he said.

"Oh. Do the breakfast"

Fuck.

.

"My friends are coming today okay?", He said. "Ever. Kevin. Gigi & Alex. Don't create a mess".

"You know that I don't create any mess. It's always you-", I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up. Just do something when you're asked to. Don't budge in".

I lightly nodded. Huh. What will I even do? He'll probably ghost me or something. And obviously, I really really really don't care.

It's 6pm. Kavinsky came downstairs and ordered me to arrange the couches and the table. I did. He's again treating me like I'm his slave. I'm his slave only.

In the meantime, Kavinsky's friend broke in laughing and he went towards them and hugged the boys. Shook hands with a short haired blondie and kissed a brunette's hand. Ugh. Why it's so excruciating to watch em?

"Hey!", One of the boys with long hair pushed hair cut said to me. I smiled back but Kavinsky glared at me. Why the fuck you're glaring?

"It's Kevin", he said introducing the boy who said hey to me. He's hot. "This is Ever", he pointed his finger at that blondie. "And this is Gigi and Alex", he said pointing to other. I slightly bowed my head, smilling.

"Ayy, who's she?", Alex elbowed him teasingly. "Tell us!"

They all seemed curious. Me too. "Oh she's my slave guys. What you thought?", He laughed. "Hey. Go bring them something". I stood still cause I'm to stunned by his words. Not again. "Why the fuck you're standing here looking all dumb? GO!", He yelled and I shuddered and went to kitchen. What the actual fuck.

I stepped into the kitchen and placed both of my palm on the kitchen island. "Don't really mind his words", a familiar voice said. I looked back and it's Lia.

"Lia?"

"Yes. Don't mind his words. I know he likes you but don't just take his words seriously".

"Ugh! I don't but it really makes me angry that he introduces me as his slave to his friends. It's still not a problem. The problem is how he treats me the other time. He doesn't make me feel like a slave and yet-"

"Okay okay. I understood. Just talk about it with him", she said chivalrously. "Now take this". She handed me a tray full of marshmallows and doritos and five glasses contained with a red coloured juice which about I don't have a clue.

I arrived at their table where they were laughing and chattering. They were interrupted by me as they said mute for a while. I lowered my back to put that tray and that damn Kevin spanked butt. I straightened my back spontaneously and looked at him with bewilderment. He sniggered at me.

"Oi!", Kavinsky snapped. "What the heck you're doing?"

"Calm down, Andrew. She's a slut-"

Oh no. I interrupted, "I'm not a slut so keep your intrusive thoughts inside your head only".

"Ohhh", he pulled me on his lap and I was taken aback. What the heck? "Do you wanna be my girlfriend then? I'll give you billions of dollars".

Kavinsky shoot daggers at me. But I ignored. "You can't buy me with those little pennis. I'm not such type of girl". I got up from his lap. "Excuse me", I slightly bowed and left.

"She's awesome". "I already love her". "She doesn't look like a slave tho". I heard them chattering and shouting with excitement while going to the kitchen.

Andrew's pov:

I guess they already liked her. It's not their fault. She's so amazing that anyone can fall in love with her.

I cleared throat. "So guys. Cheers to our friendship!", I voice as they all raised their toast.

"Hey, btw! I heard that Rex is over now?", Ever questioned. They seemed concerned as they focused their gaze at me.

I nodded. I told them. Also said them that she saved me and from their expression I got to know that they're grateful except Gigi. She's acting weird lately.

"Heyy, it's getting bored. Ands, call Andrea babe. Please!", Kevin requested. Babe? Who's your babe? Fuck off.

"She's-"

"Hey Andrea! Come here!", Ever called for her as Alex chuckled. Something's going between the two of them cause I know Ever has a crush on Alex since we're 9. We four have been friends for years. I tried to stop Ever but Andrea already came, putting hands at her knee, looking down. This is not her. She's not someone to look down and bow. She's a good actor.

"Sit with us babe!", Kevin said as he thrusted his hands. No way my princess gonna sit with you, jerk. I grabbed her arm and made her sit beside me. I stared at her confused and innocent eyes fiercely, telling her with eyes that you're mine.

"Oh..what was it about?", Alex again elbowed me. This man seriously got a problem in his ass.

"So Andrea, tell me. Who's looking the most hot in the room?", Gigi asked, leaning forward.

"Are we playing Truth and Dare?", Andrea interrogated, bewildered.

"TRUTH AND DARE!", They all shouted at the same time. "Yes. It's a good game. Let's play it then. Bring a bottle!", Ever said.

As requested, a bottle is borrowed. First, Ever spinned it. It faced her and Alex. Good.

"So Alex, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Guess you're so scared. So, did you break up with Stella?"

Alex hesitated. Alex and Stella, these two have a thing for two years. He always brings her in parties. Ever is jealous of her and we all know that. But Alex is silent lately about Stella. So I kinda want to know too that did he actually break up or not.

"Yes", he murmured. A tiny wave of happiness came on Ever's heart as she grinned lightly. Alex spinned it so it goes Gigi and Ever.

"Truth", Ever said before she can.

"Uhm. So, what is your recent lie?"

"I lied about sleeping with Jason to Alex", she looked at him and he got shocked hearing that. "Tried to make ya jelly. Sorry!"

"I wasn't jealous at all", Alex snapped. Lies. Alex spinned it and it faced Andrea and Ever. Ever's eye glittered. She's so much like Andrea so maybe she kinda liked her.

"Uhm..I don't know-", Andrea looked at me. "Truth or-"

"Truth", Ever smile.

She again looked at me. She's being nervous for nothing. "So, when you lost your virginity?"

"At 13".

"What?", Andrea bellowed. Her eyes widened.

"All of us are non virgin. Except Andrew", Ever said. Shut up.

"Cause he said he wanted to save his virginity for someone special and all shit", Gigi laughed out. I didn't like her this time.

"Ayo Spin! It's his choice tho", Kevin said and Alex nodded. Sighing, Andrea spinned it and it faced, Gigi and Kevin.

"Dare", Kevin smirked. A dare from Gigi is always frightening. She never dared me something weird but to Kevin and Ever. Alex and me, we're grumpy and introvert and intimidating. No one never really had the guts to dare us. But still, it's Gigi and Kevin now.

"He has the guts. So the dare is..", Gigi looked at me with her cat eyes and devil stare. "Kiss Andrea". My blood boiled with rage. Over my dead body, Kevin.

"No big deal!",

"No!", Andrea denied. "No no no no. Change the dare. It can't be". That's my girl.

"Huh? It can't be changed. Then you go kiss him", Gigi smirked. What?

"No-"

"Imma kiss her only", Kevin stood up and moved his mouth forward to kiss her. They're some inches away and I grabbed Kevin's jaw, preventing him to kiss her. My blood iced over and fire scorched my veins.

I gritted my teeth. "Stop", I glowered. "Stop this fucking thing, Kev", I whispered and I bed Andrea is still in extreme shock.

"Uh- okay! I can kiss her cheeks tho", he removed my hand gently and planted a kiss on her cheeks. My blood still raged at the sight. If she was my girlfriend, I swear I would burn Kev.

"Okayy! Cute", Ever said. Cute? What's cute, bitch? I'm fucking burning here. I didn't feel this much jealous. Never. Not for anyone.

"Cut. Cut", Kev said and spinned it. Me and Alex. Best friends.

"Truth?"

"Yeah", I nodded. Obviously. I trust Alex but still. They're friends and they can do anything stupid and embarassing. Can even tell me to remove my clothes. I would. If Andrea wasn't here.

"So.. who's looking the most hot here?"

AndreaAndreaAndreaAndrea.

"Uh- it's..". Her name's only going round in circle on my mind. But can't say it tho.

After a while, I finally said but looking at Andrea. "Gigi".

Nooo. Andrea! It was supposed to be her. Not Gigi. Fuck off, Andrew.

Andrea's pov:

My heart shuddered at the name. Why he took her name? Why why why? I'm not jealous. But, he didn't let Kevin kiss me. I thought- I hate you!

"Fine! Kiss me then", Gigi said softly. Ever, Alex and Kevin looked so excited except me. Kavinsky nodded and kissed her. Kissed her. Kissed her. Kissed her! Kissed her?

I turned my gaze away from them as they all clapped and cheered. "God! You guys are so so perfect! Make her your girlfriend, Andie!"

"Don't call me by that!"

They all laughed. My gaze is still away but it saw Gigi blushing. I hate it. I seriously hate it. Why it's so hard to accept me, Billy?

Ever Collymore

Genevieve Clyde

Alex Huxley

Kevin Keitaro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 76 17
A very beautiful and romantic love story which occurs between two opposites who find the other half and joy with the other person. Love really doesn'...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
73.7K 3.9K 102
*Have to read Captured to understand this part 2* Married for 9 years Alex and Tatiana are faced with the reality of losing their son Luca. Constant...
1.2K 7 22
At the age of ten Emma Russo is chosen as the future wife for thirteen year old Nikolai Ivanov, the future Russian mafia leader, without each others...