Mafia's Slave ✔️

Por starlensea

Andrew Kavinsky, a ruthless, 18 years old mafia who never fell in love Andrea Handerson, a poor, 16 years old... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!
Chapter 2: Do You Know?
Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!
Chapter 4: Slave & Master
Chapter 5: With That Tongue
Chapter 6: Stripper
Chapter 7: With Him
Chapter 8: Kavinsky?
Chapter 9: I'll Pretend
Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: No Way
Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?
Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch
Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch
Chapter 16: Who Won?
Chapter 17: Billy & Vivi
Chapter 18: Rex
Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"
Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love
Chapter 23: Will You Go?
Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty
Chapter 25: You're Falling!
Chapter 26: No One's Here
Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling
Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists
Chapter 29: I'm Just A Baby
Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die
Chapter 31: I'm Yours
Chapter 32: You're Special
Chapter 33: Ola!
Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning
Chapter 35: New Dreams
Chapter 36: He's The One
Chapter 37: Unfinished Novel
Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi
Chapter 39: I Need You
Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Chapter 20: Like A Mafia

1.7K 35 10
Por starlensea

Andrew's pov:

We are laying on the bed, staring at the celling. I looked at her. It's 3am. She's huffing cause I tickled her so hard.

"Hey", I elbowed her. She stared at me. "I'm gonna kill him for hurting you"

"I said think wisely. Don't haste"

"No. I just can't tolerate these shits now. Fuck all friendships. I don't care about that bastard"

"What exactly happened between you two? You said you guys were best buddies".

"We were. But his father killed my uncle whom I loved so much. He tried to kill my dad too but luckily we survived. And now, Rex is after me. I have to kill him. Revenge. I need to take that-"

She got up and put her index finger on my lips. "Relax. Calm down ha? Let's plan everything"

"Let's? Andrea, I'm not gonna putting you again into these stuffs. I don't want you to get hurt"

"Huh?", She pouted. "I'll be bored here"

"Do you think it's a game? Andrea, just shut up. I'm not gonna take you with me. It's dangerous. Cause I'll not be hiding anymore. I'll attack face to face"

"Andrew-"

"Goodnight", I said and turned the other. My back on her side and I felt her still pouting. I'll not do that again. If anything would happen to her, I'll kill myself only. She's some precious treasure to me.

Andrea's pov:

I woke up by some sounds as I rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes and caught him staring at me. "What time is it?", I muttered.

"6 am. Why are you up so early?", He questioned sitting beside me. He pat my head and I smiled.

"Ahh, stop. I should be asking this question. What are you doing?"

"Huh. Remember what I told you last night?"

"Last night?", Confusion popped up on my face as I looked at Kavinsky being all puzzled.

"Rex. Kill. Die. Remember?"

I got up suddenly with my morning messy hair and swollen eyes. "Huh? I told you--"

"Stop. I'm not ready to listen a word"

"Kavinsky--"

He stood up. He's not dressed casually instead he's wearing something black outfit tightened against his chest. He's wearing exo gloves and black coloured boots. He's seriously looking like a mafia.

"Look. I'm heading out. I'm all dressed up-"

I stood up, facing him. I'm worried about him cause I know this man is ferocious, cruel and strong. But deep down, he has a heart of an angel. What if something happened to him? I won't bear that. Although I don't like him so much.

"Shut up Kavinsky! You're doing all these because of anger. I'm not letting you go"

He pulled me by my waist, closer to him. We're so close that our nose are touching. "Yes. Don't let me go. I'll be back. I'm taking my men. So don't worry. I've done these before too. And..", a dramatic pause. "if I die, please play Ed Sheeran's song in my funeral and decorate the whole thing with black flowers and-"

"KAVINSKY!"

He chuckled and cupped my cheeks. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. He left me from his tight yet gentle grip. He sighed. God. He also knows this is gonna be so bad.

"I really hate you, Billy", my eyes are blur. What the fuck? Am I crying?

"I know you don't, Vivi", he winked and slowly moved backwards. And then, he took some foot steps fiercely to the door and left. I'm shuddered.

10 hours has passed.

Now this is fucking my time. I've to do something without informing anyone. You're on your own now, Andrea. That fucking Kavinsky. I'm so worried. I searched his room and find a bullet proof jacket, guns and helmet. Helmet?

I wore all of em. And, I'm looking like a Mafia.

Here, I'm trying so hard to jump out of the window. I've done that many times but this is not my two storied house. It's a fucking big mansion.

I hold onto the windowsill and maneuvered myself and lowered my body and when I'm maybe 6 foot higher than the ground, I dropped down my hands and fell hard.

"Ah, it hurts!", I mumbled. I hit my butt. Thanks God I've this helmet. But where are the cars and bikes? I ran to the front place of the mansion where the gaurds are standing. Ak-47 on their hands. They aimed it at me.

"Who are you?", One of them shouted. I threw my arms in the air. I'm trying hard not to stutter. I opened my helmet and they looked at me being amused.

"Andrea. I'm Andrea! Please give me the keys of the bike!", I pleaded.

"Sorry. Those aren't allowed"

"Your master is in danger and I've to save him. You know, if he comes back and sees and you guys misbehaved with me, what will happen?", I deadpanned trying to threat them although I know Kavinsky won't do a shit.

"But--"

"Andrea?", A familiar voice called my name. I searched for the voice's source as I saw Lia, making her way towards me, a little frown on her face.  "Where are you going?"

"Lia.", I said placing both on my palm on her shoulder. "Listen, Kavinsky is in danger. I need to go. Please give me the key!"

"What? What you'll even do?"

"I'm gonna save him. He planned to attack on Rex without making any good plan. I'm tensed--"

"Andrea! You don't even know where he lives. You'll going to be lost in the streets of Venice!"

Fool. Kavinsky literally wrote the plan and his adress on his diary. I took a sneak-peak to it.

"I know. I'll find it out. I don't wanna waste any time. Give me the key, Lia. Please"

She nodded and handed me the keys. "You know how to ride a bike?"

"I know. I did it-", I started it and pushed the gear but in my half way I fell down with it. "Ah! I'm okayyyy, Lia", I grumbled. Glad, I've every protection.

I again started it and turned on the headlights and set off for the spot. I need to find the place and save Kavinsky. Cause I know, something's wrong.

34 number street, Venice.

God. This is REX's house? Kavinsky's house has that dark academia vibes but this one is glowing with bright lights, fountain on the outsides. No one can say it's a mafia's house. It's located in a kind of solitude place.

But everything's silent here. But sometimes I hear gun shooting. Fuck. I hold my gun to my chest as I tiptoed into the house. And to my utter astonishment, I found every gaurds dead, lying in the ground. Is Kavinsky okay? I shivered at the sight. I've never seen such things.

I made my way and fortunately my eyes fell on two gaurds who are running towards me only. I'm hiding behind a wall. I triggered at them and shot as they fell on the ground, groaning. I'm a great shooter.

I keep stepping forward but my footsteps are gentle and soundless. I can smell blood everywhere. I hear the sound of bullets. Agonizing screams are filling the place and I kept shivering.

I felt someone shoot me from behind and I looked at the man, holding a sniper. "Good shot. But unfortunately, not-", as I fired at him making him shut the fuck up. I took his sniper cause it has silencer. Bitch, I'm wearing a bulletproof jacket.

I entered in a hallway and heard a familiar voice. I know the voice. My heart raced at the cursing voice. I quickly ran and saw Kavinsky, leaning against the wall, whimpering. Oh god. His hand are shot. He's holding it with his left hand.

I quickly went towards him. I'm wearing a helmet so I know he won't be able to recognise me. I knelt down infront of him. Fuck.

"Who- are-", he stuttered. I did nothing but patted his shoulder. I know he had thrown a stun grenade at them so it's all smoky. I entered the hall room where maybe lights are off and everyone's coughing, cursing.

I put on my night vision goggles and observed every men in the room as I shoot em silently with the sniper. They lay dead. I was going to kill that one person when the lights turned on and the smoke is gone.

I put out my glasses as I noticed it's Rexine Verlice. I smirked and shot him on his legs without wasting any time. He fell down with a grunting sound. I went near him and knelt down touching one of my knees to the ground.

"Hey, Rex!", I opened my helmet, still smirking. His eyes widened and I know he's too stunned to speak right now. "Or, should I day, Rexine Verlice?"

"V-viv?",

"Uh-ha! Correction! Andrea Handerson. Well, remember when I said I'm gonna make the dogs eat your flesh? I meant it. And I'm going to do that only for hurting Kavinsky"

"Ka-kavins- your husband?"

"Soon to be", I winked and stood up as I placed my boot on his hand and pushed it hard making his bones break as he screamed so loud. "Bye. Buring you down".

With that I shot him on his back a numerous times, throwing up the hatred I had for him. I gritted my teeth and whispered, "Burnt you down".

Did it like a Mafia.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5M 45.6K 31
❗️MATURE CONTENTS! BEWARE ❗️ Elizabeth is a 24 year old nurse, he work is her passion. Until she is kidnapped and forced to safe a mans life.. Littl...
9.3M 214K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
2.4M 42.8K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
258K 5.6K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...