Mafia's Slave ✔️

Oleh starlensea

Andrew Kavinsky, a ruthless, 18 years old mafia who never fell in love Andrea Handerson, a poor, 16 years old... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!
Chapter 2: Do You Know?
Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!
Chapter 4: Slave & Master
Chapter 5: With That Tongue
Chapter 6: Stripper
Chapter 7: With Him
Chapter 8: Kavinsky?
Chapter 9: I'll Pretend
Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: No Way
Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?
Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch
Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch
Chapter 16: Who Won?
Chapter 17: Billy & Vivi
Chapter 18: Rex
Chapter 20: Like A Mafia
Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love
Chapter 23: Will You Go?
Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty
Chapter 25: You're Falling!
Chapter 26: No One's Here
Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling
Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists
Chapter 29: I'm Just A Baby
Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die
Chapter 31: I'm Yours
Chapter 32: You're Special
Chapter 33: Ola!
Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning
Chapter 35: New Dreams
Chapter 36: He's The One
Chapter 37: Unfinished Novel
Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi
Chapter 39: I Need You
Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"

1.8K 37 6
Oleh starlensea

Andrea's pov:

As he's gone, I started to search everything which will help Kavinsky. First, I took some of the papers which were lying on the table. It seems like Rex is going to marry that girl and merge the mafia.. I DON'T KNOW!

I took everything which seemed important to me. I took pics just for evidence. I found drugs and condoms. Nothing else. I wish he was here.

Rex suddenly broke into the room, as I quaked. I forced a smile. "It's been 15 minutes. I was going to leave only"

"I'm sorry to make you wait. So..", he said, pacing towards me. "Why are you here?". His voice is soft. He's sober?

"Cause-- cause you called me haha"

"Viv", he muttered putting the hairs behind my ear. "You're here for me". He then started to unbutton his shirt slowly as my eyes widened. What the fuck?

"No-- Rex, I mean!", I said stopping his hands from unbuttoning. "I'm not here for this?"

"What do you mean?", His brows furrowed.

"I'm just not here for this, Rex"

He all of a sudden grabbed me by my throat as I choked cause of his tight grip around my neck. He bumped my head to the wall causing my head get a cut on the side. Blood run down and dripped on the ground. I'm coughing very hard and gasping, trying to get his hand out of my neck cause it's hurting.

"Rex--", I said, furrowing, breathing heavily.

"Call me Rex one more time and I'm gonna cut you into pieces!", His voice roared in anger. How suddenly can people change. "MY NAME'S FUCKING REXINE VERLICE!"

"Okay, okay-- Rexine Verlice! Leave me". He's still chocking me and I'm trying to hard. "I SAID LEAVE ME!". I kicked on his dick making him fall on the ground. "Gotta show some respect!".

I walked out of the room when he grabbed my arms. He didn't just grab my arm, he pushed his nails hard against my skin. Ugh! Fuckin' monster.

"Viv!", He snapped. I kicked his wrist and moved hand away from his tight grasp. I hit him on his face with my bag which carried nothing.

"Call me Viv one more time and I'm gonna burn you and make the dogs eat your flesh!". I turned around and again looked at him, "And my name's fucking Vivienne Westwood!"

My heels cackled as I stepped into our room and locked the door quickly. I'm breathing so hard and I finally exhaled. We need to get outta here by tomorrow. This man is still sleeping.

I managed to get lemonade to give it to Kavinsky to get him out of the hangover. He drank it and slept again. I laid beside him but I can't sleep. I left no traces so I'm damn sure Rex won't find anything suspicious about me staying in his room for those fifteen minutes. Still, I can't breathe properly cause I did that without Kavinsky beside me. I'm afraid.

"WAKE UP, KAVINSKY!"

He roused himself and his eyes roamed around the room confusedly. I know what exactly he's going to ask. "where am I?"

That doesn't suit on his mouth. I sighed and stirred him. "Kavinsky, don't you remember anything?"

"Yeah. Yeah, a bit"

"Get up. We're in trouble. We have to head-"

"What trouble!", He stood up quickly and fixed his coat. He only slept in his outfit. "What trouble?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's run"

We headed out and went outside making no sound of waking as we took big footsteps. I'm so afraid right now so I grabbed his arm. "I'm having a bad feeling"

"Everything's gonna be okay"

"VIVIENNE?" Someone shouted my fake name from behind making me look back. Kavinsky did a double take. Fuck. It's Rexine Verlice.

"Snap!", Kavinsky muttered. He grabbed my arm and dragged me.

"Kavinsky? CATCH THOSE BASTARDS!", I heard him growling. Oh god. What in the world is happening? Kavinsky and me are running fastly, dodging everyone front of us. I stumbled on my foot and maybe I got a cut too. "Shit!", I whispered. But Kavinsky grabbed my arm and again start yanking me. Rex's guards are following us, shouting.

We got into our car and Kavinsky drove it in full speed. But Rex's gaurds were still chasing us, shooting at us. I buried my face into the seat, covering the top of my head. Kavinsky was barely winning against the bullets. We took another turn and befooled them into some wrong track. They can't chase us now. Nobody knows where Kavinsky lives. He said so.

We're finally into his mansion. What a fuckin journey! I'm glad he didn't get hurt. He locked the door of his room and clasped my arms. "WHAT YOU DID THAT THEY'RE CHASING IS LIKE THAT?", He yelled, shaking me. I closed my eyes.

"I know you'd say something like that"

"Andrea, don't fucking change the topic! What you did?"

"Well. I did nothing but stole something", I winked at him as he looked at me being all puzzled. I put those papers and files out from my bag. "These are his. I stole-"

He snatched those from me. "How in the world you did that?"

"I don't know really but yeah I did somehow when you're in your precious dreams"

"Andrea-", he eyes traced my body. Specially my face, my knee and my hand. He came near me and touched my wound on my head. I winced in pain although I never cared about any wounds ever. "Rex. I'm gonna fucking kill that mother-"

"Shh", I whispered making him stop. "Think wisely. Think before you do anything. Otherwise, it'll put you in trouble. You're going to kill Rex but let's plan a plan first"

"Hm", he hummed and made a quick call to someone. He made me sit on the bed as he knelt down infront of me. Lia came and handed him a first aid box. She frowned her brows.

"Andrea-"

"You may go now, Lia", He ordered. Lia nodded and left, flashing me a light smile.

"Here", he dabbed the cotton in the medicine as he put it gently on my wound. I whimpered. "I'm really sorry for leaving you alone. How you did that tho?"

I explained him. He kept nodding and pressing the cotton softly on my cuts. It's so cute cause no one ever took care of me like this. I liked it.

"You're my boss girl", he smiled making me smile too. "you're brave", he paused and then sat beside me, brushing my lips with his thumb. "What if something happened to you? What I'd do?"

"Nothing would happen to me. I just--", I stopped thinking I should say it or not. "I just want you to win Kavinsky and prove your father"

He placed my head on his shoulder and gave me a forehead kiss. God. He then placed his chin on my head and we stayed like that for a while.

It's 1am. We were talking sometimes ago while he keeps giving me slow kisses on my neck and i didn't complain. Now, his chin in between my collarbone and my shoulder. His hand wrapped around my waist. I need to drink water. I somehow managed to get out of his arms as I stood up to drink water when I noticed something moving at the edge of the room, beside the window from where I tried to run.

What the fuck is that? There's a shadow type of thing moving at the corner. If I'm not so wrong, it's a person. I grabbed the water bottle and threw it on that person. I ran trying to catch and it's a boy. Maybe a agent or whatever you say.

I kicked his leg as I tried to took away the things he was stealing. He punched my face as I fall on the table causing the flower vase break. I grabbed his tshirt and pulled his hair but he jerked my hand off and kicked my stomach when I noticed a hard spank on his face. Kavinsky.

"Go press the buzzer!"

"What buzzer?"

"Beside the bedhead!", Kavinsky made him lay on the ground and kept punching him. He was wearing mask. I quickly pressed the buzzer and the alarm rang!

The man made him top of Kavinsky and punched him on his nose. He was fleeing away from the window when Kavinsky and me both grabbed him by his coller.

"Bad choice, boy", Kavinsky said.

Remember the Death room? We're here only. Kavinsky sitting on his throne and me standing beside him and the man, all tied up.

"So. Rex sent you? He doesn't have the gut to fight face to face? Such an-"

"Shut up you motherfucker. He's your DAD!"

"Then I'm his grandfather, you asshole", he snapped. "Well, I would let you live but you hurted her. You've to pay for it".

"Her?", He laughed. "she's the biggest slut I've ever met. Bitch. You cheated on Rexine"

"All is fair in love and war"

"Shut the fuck up, you whore!"

"Beat him up", Kavinsky shouted and they started to beat him hard.

I went near him who's huffing as blood is gushing out from his mouth n and nose. I lifted his chin and looked into his eyes, "You know? My stomach still hurts!" With that I propelled him on his stomach as he growled.

I turned at Kavinsky who's smirking at me. I again stood beside him. "Good job, bae", he whispered. "So, make him rust in the jail where his partner is waiting!". Oh, the another one.

"But, won't we do any vicious? Like, cutting his fingers or pressing pins on his nipples?", Lia asked.

Kavinsky's expression darkened. Pins on, WHAT? I instantly looked at him who's looking at Lia. He tightened his fist, clenched his jaw. He then looked at me. Will he really do that?

"I avoid violence now. We won't be doing that now. But yeah, we'll make him starve and beat him", he announced and stood up. "Go back, guys".

I looked at him, smilling a bit. His gaze met mine as he pulled me in his lap, literally infront of everyone. I widened my eyes. "what are you doing?"

"What I did is for you. Are you happy?"

"Yeah I'm but leave me!"

"No. Let them see you're my princess"

What the- before I could say anything I caught Lia staring at me, grinning. I smiled at her sheepishly. Oh god. Never gotten this much attention.

"I will LITTERLY break Rex's face!", Kavinsky snapped. "Fucking bastard!"

"Kavinsky calm down. You'll for sure. Now put this", Lia said handling him bandages. "Andrea really did a great job. You should be a mafia queen. You'll surely fit in that profession"

Kavinsky looked at me who's bandaging my wounds again. He chuckled at me, raising one of his eyebrows. "Mafia Queen, Andrea. Sounds nice".

"Lia, Kavinsky is hurt too. I already said I'm fine. I don't know--"

"Shut up and lemme do my work"

"He really likes you. He never really did anything like-", Lia stopped when he glared at her.

"Like? What absurd. She's like my sister so-"

What. He could've said friend or something. Sister? Huh? "We don't act like brothers and sisters. You only kissed-"

Kavinsky cleared his throat loudly. "Are you okay now? You're all done. Take rest and Lia, go". She obeyed him and left.

"And your wound?"

"I'm gonna do it by myself", he said, standing up. The first aid box in his hands. "You care of yourself, princess".

"Kay, brother", I grinned.

"What?"

"You only said that I'm like your sister!"

"You-"

He put the first aid box aside and started to tickle me. I crawled like ball under him, laughing so hard. This is the best moments of my life. I'm even enjoying my bruises. I'm enjoying everything.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

895 54 25
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...
951K 19.6K 37
Skylar Murphy is a 17 year old innocent, naive girl. All she could ever ask for is love. Her parents are abusive and addicts. She feels like all is l...
2.5M 45.7K 31
❗️MATURE CONTENTS! BEWARE ❗️ Elizabeth is a 24 year old nurse, he work is her passion. Until she is kidnapped and forced to safe a mans life.. Littl...
73.7K 3.9K 102
*Have to read Captured to understand this part 2* Married for 9 years Alex and Tatiana are faced with the reality of losing their son Luca. Constant...