Mafia's Slave ✔️

By starlensea

Andrew Kavinsky, a ruthless, 18 years old mafia who never fell in love Andrea Handerson, a poor, 16 years old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!
Chapter 2: Do You Know?
Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!
Chapter 4: Slave & Master
Chapter 5: With That Tongue
Chapter 6: Stripper
Chapter 7: With Him
Chapter 8: Kavinsky?
Chapter 9: I'll Pretend
Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: No Way
Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?
Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch
Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch
Chapter 16: Who Won?
Chapter 17: Billy & Vivi
Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"
Chapter 20: Like A Mafia
Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love
Chapter 23: Will You Go?
Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty
Chapter 25: You're Falling!
Chapter 26: No One's Here
Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling
Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists
Chapter 29: I'm Just A Baby
Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die
Chapter 31: I'm Yours
Chapter 32: You're Special
Chapter 33: Ola!
Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning
Chapter 35: New Dreams
Chapter 36: He's The One
Chapter 37: Unfinished Novel
Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi
Chapter 39: I Need You
Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Chapter 18: Rex

1.6K 29 4
By starlensea

Andrew's pov:

There's my ex bestfriend sitting with a girl. I whispered in her ears, "That's Rex. You can do it, right?"

"Don't worry. I can. You just do your work", She assured. With that, she went towards him as I grabbed a glass of wine when Catalina, one of my childhood friend approached me.

"Andrew?", She asked, smilling a bit with confusion.

Shit. Andrew isn't here.

"Sorry but maybe you've mistaken me as someone else. I'm Billy. Billy Bowden"

Catalina looked at me suspiciously. "Billy? Are you new? You look like Andrew!"

"Sorry. I'm not", I left and stood by the drink counter as my eyes rested on Andrea. Pretty woman.

She sat beside Rex, grasping a glass. She gave him a sluty look as she laughed a little. I drank my wine fast. What the fuck is wrong with me? They started to chat now. It's a good opportunity that Rex is distracted by Andrea. Rex glided his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Fuck. I wanna break his fucking face.

I sipped more wine untill I feel numb. Everything's dizzy and I sank on the stool. I just can't tolerate them right now. I'm supposed to sneak into his room and steal everything. But here, I can't even move.

Andrea's pov:

I sat beside Rex. Not gonna lie, but he's too hansome. Not more than Kavinsky! I fenced a glass of wine and said, "Hey, Rex!"

"How do you know me?", He instantly answered.

"Uhm, who doesn't know you? Hey. I'm Vivi"

"Vivi? What a stupid name" he laughed.

"Vivienne Westwood". Motherfucker.

"Rexine Verlice, Princess".

Only Kavinsky has the right to call me princess. I tried to keep my cool!

"Haha. You better call me Queen"

"Queen? Be my queen, Viv", he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. He started at me intensely. God. He looks too good. He has a dark brown eyes and curly brown hair. He got his left brow and ears pierced and his left arm is filled with tattoos. He's hot.

"Who made you the king?", I said sarcastically. He laughed. Glad he thought it as a joke.

"You're savage girl. I already like you. Let's have a drink"

We clinked our glass and sipped on our drink. I need him to get drunk so that Kavinsky can do his work. He got two more glass drunk, as he laid his head down on the counter. He's blabbering everything and I'm listening barely anything. I tried to look for Kavinsky and.. holy shit?

Man's also sleeping on the drink country. I hurriedly went towards him leaving Rex cause he's drunk too. I tried wake Kavinsky up and i then realised he actually didn't fall asleep. He grabbed my wrist and made him sit beside him. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You better not fall in love with Rex. I'll cry if you do so..", he muttered.

"Kavinsky! Stop this. Rex is unconscious. We better go into-"

"Shh", he put his finger on my lips. "Fuck this mission. Fuck Rex"

"I wish I could fuck Rex"

"WHAT?", He snapped. He moved his head from my shoulder immediately. "What you said, princess?". I swear the word princess sounds better from his mouth. "If you go fuck him, I'll fuck you ten times more than that. You are mine", he whispered the last word.

"But the mission.."

"Let's go", he stood up.

"Where?"

"Let's go", he said as he went outside. What the fuck this boy is tryna do? I'm hella confused. I had no other option but to follow him.

"Kavinsky, our plan will be ruined!"

Kavinsky pushed himself from the stool as he keep stumbling. I hold his shoulder between my arms, helping him to walk as he's drunk when I hear someone calling me from my back.

"Viv!", someone shouted. Rex.

I glanced back at him over my shoulder as I smiled pressing my lips together. He approached me and Kavinsky is looking at the other way. Thanks to God he doesn't stare back at him.

"301. My room number come and meet..", he eyes fell on Kavinsky's back who's saying nonsense. "Who..is this?"

"My husband. Hehe. Billy"

"She's my fucking wife you bastard-", Kavinsky yelled and was going to look back at him when I stopped him. I smiled sheepishly at Rex.

"Don't mind, he's drunk. Excuse me!"

I said as I managed Kavinsky to go out of the party hall. We're heading towards our room. Two guards forbade us. "Wait mam". I nodded. Kavinsky is still blabbering and I can't stop him. I hope he won't spit anything.

"Can we see your Id?", They asked. Where's the damn Id card?  I looked for the card hastily as I searched my pocket too. I finally put my hands on Kavinsky's pocket and found the card. I grinned at them and showed as they gave me the room key.

"Andrea, I'm so fucking in love with you. But just don't fuck Rex..", Kavinsky keep muttering. I elbowed him cause the guards watching us.

"Billy", I forced a smile. "Billy. Billy stop. Stop", i glared at him so he put his index finger on his lips. "Haha. Can we leave now?"

I slammed the door hard as I saw drunk Kavinsky laying on the bed. Anger filled my body as I bursted out. "How can you be so irresponsible? I tried so hard yet you didn't even try. You are fucking drunk Kavinsky! Why are you fucking drunk?"

"Babe", he mumbled and rolled on the bed like a baby. "You made me so damn jealous. That fucking Rex touched you. How can he? How DARE he?"

"Huh? That was the plan, my dear husband. You told me seduce him!"

"No. You. Belong. To me!"

"You're not SOBER, Billy!", I said pacing here and there in the room.

"I'd still say the same even if I weren't drunk"

I huffed and sat beside him. "Now you'll wake up in the morning and hit me only that I haven't-"

"I'll cut my hands if I do so"

"Ugh! Kavinsky! Everything's ruined. Everything!"

I gazed at him and he's fallen asleep. This bastard even fell asleep? What the fuck? I fixed my coat and rubbed my eyes. This is the time to do something, Andrea. Let this jerk sleep. Do it on your own.

Room 301. I reached at infront of his room as I saw two bodyguards. I tried to enter when they both stopped me.

"You can't go, mam"

"Rex only asked to me come-"

"Let her come", someone voiced behind my back. I looked over my shoulder and it's Rex. The guards nodded and allowed me to come as Rex stepped in with me.

"Where's your husband?", He asked and plunged his hands into his pocket.

"Oh. OH. My husband? He's.. he's drunk and is sleeping", i said roaming around the room observing any details I can find. I saw some papers lying on the table and other files on his bed. It's a mess here.

"So..", he said coming towards me. "You're here for me?". He's more closer to me now. I got tensed suddenly.

"I- yes I'm. You called me",

"Great-"

"You are a fucking cunt-", a girl with blonde hair shouted breaking into the room and stopped when her eyes fell on me. "Who's this bitch?"

"Huh. Amaira, this is Viv"

"Viv?", She repeated confusedly.

"Vivienne Westwood. Nice to meet you"

"You fucking slut. Get the fuck out! What the fuck you're doing here with my boyfriend?"

"Maira-"

"Your boyfriend only called me, Dear. And I'm not a fucking slut", I deadpanned.

"Ohhhh?", She said pacing towards me. "Who's your dad?"

My dad is a worker in a small company. I pressed my lips. I can't say anything that will put me in trouble.

"He was a mafia boss"

"REALLY?", They both shouted.

"Is your dad Valeria Westwood?". I nodded even though I haven't any idea who the fuck Valeria is.

"No wonder you're his daughter! I heard he had a daughter but God! His daughter turned out to be so pretty", Rex said and I smiled.

"HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!", the blonde girl shouted. "Her dad is died. But you're literally having business with my dad and now I'm going. I don't know what you'll next", she threw her arm in the air as she left.

"Please Viv, wait! I'll come back in ten minutes", he also left while he chased her.

This is the fucking right time! I wish Billy would be here too. Fucking ASSHOLE.

Rexine Verlice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 8.9K 32
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
2.4M 43.1K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
385 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
2.5M 45.7K 31
❗️MATURE CONTENTS! BEWARE ❗️ Elizabeth is a 24 year old nurse, he work is her passion. Until she is kidnapped and forced to safe a mans life.. Littl...