satellite heart โ”โ”โ” joe keery...

By scpphiretears

you know i haven't slept in weeks, you're the only thing i see ... More

๐’๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“, joe keery
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS / DISCOGRAPHY
SOCIALS
VOL. ONE, enchanted
001 - instagram
002 - instagram
003 - real life
004 - instagram
005 - article
006 - article
007 - real life
008 - instagram
009 - real life
010 - real life
011 - instagram
012 - instagram
013 - messages
014 - group chat
015 - real life
016 - real life
017 - real life and call
018 - instagram
019 - real life
020 - jimmy fallon
021 - group chat
022 - instagram
VOL. TWO, astronomy
023 - instagram
024 - instagram and real life
025 - real life
026 - instagram and messages
027 - real life
028 - real life
029 - real life
030 - real life
032 - real life
VOL. THREE, till forever falls apart
033 - real life and article
034 - real life
035 - real life
036 - the end

031 - instagram and real life

269 11 18
By scpphiretears

emmahawkeofficial SO YOU TWO MADE UP??
41 m ago     reply
         ↳ uncle_jezzy wdym?
39 m ago     reply
         ↳ emmahawkeofficial harls finally talked to you right?? shit i should have just kept my mouth shut-
34 m ago     reply
         ↳ uncle_jezzy talk to me ab what? is there something i'm missing here??
32 m ago     reply

*

"What is Emma going on about, Harls?" Joe walked towards Harley, who was doing her makeup. He showed her the thread of comments, a worried look on his face. Harley paused applying her mascara to hesitantly take the phone from his hand. Her eyes scanned the screen, her stomach dropping with guilt. 

"I- I meant to talk to you about this, Joe, but I just couldn't find the time and I..." Her voice trailed off, her eyes slightly watering and a burning sensation tingling her nose. She warily looked up from the phone and into Joe's obscured eyes. 

She lifted her fingers towards her mouth, anxiously digging at the skin of her lips before darting her eyes towards the floor and saying, "I think... I think I need to focus on work..." 

"So that's it...?" Joe inquired, desperately searching for a look of devotion in his lover's eyes, his own starting to swell up in disbelief. 

"I'm sorry... I wanted this trip to fix it... But, I-" 

"So let me fix it, Harls, whatever it is. I can fix it, for you. I can't bear losing you, not now."

Her lips puffed up and turned into a deep frown, her expression changing into one of regret. "No, no. You're perfect, Joe. Really. I just don't think I can take the stress from work and a relationship right now..." She sobbed out. 

Minutes of explaining on end had passed and finally he was out the door, bags in hand, leaving her to contemplate the situation at the foot of her bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
2K 50 17
"สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ สแดแดœ'แด… ส™แด‡ แด€ ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแด‡ส€." "๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ แด›แด ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขแด€ษดแด…แด˜แด€แด˜แด˜ส, สœแด‡ แด„แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€ แดœแด˜ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸ...
8.6K 174 22
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… '๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ' ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—†๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'...